AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Enoch smiled despite the pain, it didn't bother him at all. "Calm down calm down. If i had wanted to kill you why would have stopped the needle and attacked from the front? I could have shoved it into your back before you could react! I had every intention of keeping you alive, after all you're strong and useful and besides... I can't eat someone like you. I have nothing to gain by hurting you I'm just having some good clean fun!" He might have been in the lesser position at the moment but it wasn't something he hadn't foreseen. First rule of the backstab: Kill your opponent before they realize your there. He had given her his position by putting his hand infront of her face, from that moment on he had lost but if he had won she would be dead so it was the best choice. She was very skilled, her mind hand begun to pick up on him as soon as he had torn his invisibility.

"Besides, the only way you would have died is if you had lunged your head forward and we both know you're not that stupid." He wasn't begging. His tone didn't have an once of fear. In fact, he was putting a lot of trust in her. She had him beat. Sure he had made it so she would have him beat but that didn't take away from the fact that his life and well being was in her hands and in her hands of his own free will. But he trusted her enough to not kill him. So there was really nothing to fear and besides... Enoch wouldn't have been afraid even if death was imminent.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Shion almost instantly unsheathed his Zanpakuto and pointed it toward Enoch, his blade only millimeters from his neck. He made sure to refrain from pulling out both of his Zanpakuto. Shion gave him a glare that would burn through the soul of anybody who wasn't as edgy as Enoch himself. "A fool....am I?" Shion resisted the urge to chuckle at what he said. "Tell me something I don't know," he said, pausing shortly afterward. "No, let me inform you instead. If you've ever payed me attention before, you would know that I see all of the Matsuki as equals, right? Well, to tell you the truth, there was always one person that I somewhat 'excluded' from that outlook. Guess who?" He quickly knocked the needle away from it's position near Kera before returning Kizetsubaki to it's former position, right at Enoch's throat.

It was true that Shion never necessarily liked Enoch's personality. A small part of him thought his edginess and skill at what he did was impressive, but not nearly enough of him. It was partly because of his despicable attitude towards some others that he didn't like Enoch too much, but one of the main reasons was because of the way he fought. He almost never faced an enemy head-on. Much rather, he suprised the enemy, sneaking up on them just as he did with Kera. He murdered them silently...cloaked in a shroud of invisibilty. Hidden. That word always seemed to pop up wherever strife seemed to follow Shion. He hated that word with a burning passion. That word was almost a perfect definition of Shion's own life, as he was forced to hide his unique abilities from other Shinigami. They were hidden, as if they didn't even exist. As far as the Soul Society was concerned, they didn't. "To tell you the truth, if we weren't comrades, I would slit this throat of yours. Just like you slit the throat of your prey....wonder how you would like it. Although, it'd be an insult for my Kizetubaki to tainted with your unworthy blood." He slowly slipped his Zanpakuto back into place: the scabard attached to Shion's waste. Shion purposely kept Kizetsubaki by his side, and summoned Rokuyojun out of thin air, simply to give himself the look of a normal Shinigami.

It was then that Shion realized what he had said to Enoch. "To tell you the truth, if we weren't comrades, I would slit that throat of yours." Shion was skeptical if he could actually bring himself to do that. It was not because he was particularly nice to Enoch, is was simply because he was particularly to Matsuki members. Even if they were the worst of foes, knowing that the person who was at his mercy endured the same pain that Shion did during his life is what would keep him from performing such an act. "Enoch, I highly doubt that you will, knowing you, but just incase you were feeling strangely soft today, don't take what I said to heart. Pressure put on by everything that's happening get's to me sometimes." Even so, Shion couldn't let what Enoch said go excused. "But I will tell you one thing. You should learn to watch what you say. You were in a pretty tough fix just now, and I almost lost my temper there. Although, we both know I couldn't bring myself to kill another Matsuki, so it's not like you were really in danger, right?" Shion said, his face completely vacant of expression. "Odds are you won't listen to me, and I can't blame you, but just learn to refrain from things like that at a time like this. Save it for tomorrow, maybe after you've eaten."

Shion turned down the road he and Kera were previously traveling on. "Kera, ya mind letting him go? He's not a necessarily bad guy, and, believe it or not, this is actually pretty natural to him. Just takes a while to get used to. Now, if you are going to let him go, then I suggest we be on our way." Shion was set to leave the scene, but stopped, taking one last look at Enoch.

"And by the way....because I love the blade...because I fight face to face, because I have the will to take my adversaries head on does not necessarily mean I'm barbaric. It just means I don't hide."

OOC: Sorry for the mega-long post, but the posting refrain is now lifted, everything's back on track.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

As Ziraku look back, watching Shion Abruptly lost his temper in sight of enoch playing dirty. "have not seen the side of shion, look like his chapter about to unveil." He smirked lightly as he turns away. he walked out, thinking what he shall do for rthe remaining time. either train for a bit or take nap, He tend to be a little indeicisive[when it come to choices. "Choices annoy me, I'm best left with a single to begin with.." He shrugged
    Last edited by Regalyn; 03-28-2008 at 12:45 AM.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

((this was really quick guys i want be on for about a day in a half Shion can talk ill be the quiet listener. Cya guys when i get back))
    Kera sighed and put a big more pressure on Enoch's back and growled into his ear.
    "Try picking on some one else who doen't have a temper." SHe then let Enoch go. She so wanted to kick him across soul socity but she help her self in check. She put a smile on her face and waved at Enoch.
    "If you really want to fight though and not sneak behind my back ill be willing just come find me." With that she spun on her heal and ran up to Shion.
    "Hey shion, you wanted to talk." She said putting her hand on his shoulder.
    "And drop the fake smile it doesnt work with me." With that she dropped her hand a perpared to listen with a slight smile playing on her lips.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Note Everything in < > is spoken in Ahrimaic and is untranslatable.

Yaldabaoth sighed as he looked up from Naota, “excuse me… Enoch his getting himself into trouble, we’ll have to hold off on the game for now” With that Yaldabaoth nodded gently before leaving.

Enoch looked at Shion with a grin, so it was Shion that he could not trust? Shion was the one who had over-reacted and nearly killed him. And here he thought it would have been Kera, the one who was far closer to losing her life! But either way, it was noted in Enoch’s mind that Shion was untrustworthy.

And slitting his throat? Enoch actually laughed at that… it was so beautifully ironic! “He’s taking the moral high ground…and then he’s threatening me with murder? An act I have not commited since my previous life and even then I killed only those that deserved it. ” he said as he laughed and tried to regain composure, “I should not laugh but it is to good!” He controlled himself and then sighed with a smile. Even if he retracted the statement… even if he said it was heat of the moment. Shion had stood on the edge of a cliff Enoch had never jumped from. Enoch had never killed a shinigami or any other member of the soul society, hell that was why he only ate hollows, creatures that when devoured tore at his flesh from within! If he had no qualms about killing he would have hunted the outlying city and regions for years! It would have tasted far better than the hollows he had to resort to.

He wondered silently… if his deeds counted for anything in making his blood worthy… or if barbaric “worthiness” was determined only by disposition.

Shion didn’t get what he meant by barbarian, which did not surprise Enoch since fools with linear, and direct thoughts could rarely comprehend. A barbarian kills needlessly. They may call battles “forced” all they want but if one kills the leader the battle never happens. If there is no charismatic head to forge the army then no war can occur. Its barbarians that call the deaths in war “meaningful” and “sacrifices” but that is foolish don’t you agree? A meaningful sacrifice is one that cannot be avoided. Send Enoch to kill the leader… assassinate the general, and there is no need to make those sacrifices and in so doing waste lives. What was going to be a conflict killing thousands, is a needle in the neck killing one! A barbarian wastes his blows, killing meaningless foot soldiers. A warrior, kills only the people who matter.

Enoch rubbed his wrist gently smiling but by this time Yaldabaoth had arrived who sighed. “Keep this up and you’re going to get yourself killed.”
    Yaldabaoth’s tone and body language was as dull and boring as ever and didn’t seem to fit with his words. But Enoch just grinned

“<When have I ever wasted my death? Remember last time? Besides, I got some good information. Beware Shion… he’s a loose cannon. I mugged Kera and he’s the one that nearly killed me.>” Enoch didn’t seem at all bothered by the fake that he had been manhandled and threatened, if anything he seemed rather pleased.
    “<So you say… but don’t push things anymore… I know you want to find out how much you can trust people but I think you’re taking this a bit far>”
    “<I disagree, besides… I also enjoyed frightening her. It >” was Enoch’s simple and clean response.
    Yaldabaoth just let it drop but seemed to be thinking about something. Then he asked, “<Why’d ypu even join?>”
    Enoch looked at him “<Matsuki? As a kindness.>”
    “Well, lets go back to Naota…” Yaldabaoth monotoned
    Enoch sighed, “I can’t stalk them anymore?” looking at Yaldabaoth he could tell the other man had put up with his antics enough for one day, “fine, fine”
    With that a little bit of time they returned to Naota. “Sorry about that” said Yaldabaoth evenly.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Noata nodded and followed yalda out of the bulding. when they found enoch she imidatly attached herself to his leg again. why the young shinigamu was so attached to him was mysterie to mane "enoch-kun are you diong naughty things again?". she waved her index finger "naughty things is a big no no ya know". she smiled at him and then saw kera "kera-chan!" she abandoned enoch leg and climbed on hera'back, hugging the larger female from behind.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Won't be back for a day and a half? In that case, looks like this conversation will have to wait, because I planned on skipping the time today. As a matter of fact, I'll make this post. The post after the one below will be where I decide to skip time, because I figure it's just about time we get things on the road.

As Shion looked back to listen on Enoch's parting sentences, something caught Shion's attention. Enoch told of him of how he, in his past life, only murdered those who deserved it. "Through my own eyes, you deserve it, but I didn't kill you," Shion calmly said. "Your low....but you'll live." As he walked away, he overheard Enoch laughing in an attempt to regain the little sanity that he had proven to have. Shion only partly understand exactly what Enoch meant by the word "barbaric," but it didn't matter. If being "barbaric" shared any likenesses to being a coward, which was partly what it was proven to be the way Shion looked at it, then he would remain a barbarian for the rest of his life. Count your blessings, Enoch. Be glad we're comrades.

Shortly afterward, Kera caught up with Shion. When she did, Shion was back to his battle, and he was once again on the losing side. He awoke from this, when he felt Kera place her hand on his shoulder. He smiled down at her, but it didn't last long, as she admitted to seeing through Shion's mask of happiness that he had worked so hard to put together. "So, I see nothin' gets by you, huh? In that case..." Shion then stared at her with a very dull glare for a few seconds, before chuckling. His face once again sprouted a smile, but this time, there was no mask.

Shion shortly straightened himself out before sighing. "Now, what I said earlier before we were interuppted was that this entire ordeal is starting to get to me. People depending on me, nerves being lost, all of the trimmings that are included with this title as a Matsuki...and to have to lead you all on top of that, I'm just really not completely sure that I'm cut out for this. I wanted to know your opinion....can I lead all of you? Am I cut out for this?" Shion was confident in finally getting out what he had to say. This feeling, although, would be extremely short-lived, because, out of nowhere, Naota, the youngest of the Matsuki members, made her way onto Kera's back.

Kera sure was popular.

It was at this moment that Shion realized that now was probably not the best time to be venting to somebody, hours before such a crucial point in all of their lives. Well, possibly. Shion didn't blame Kera for attracting so much attention, nor did he blame Naota for this. "Listen, Kera, I hate to just walk out like this, but I've decided that I need some time to myself. And good evening, Naota," he said with a nod toward the girl currently attached to Kera's back. "Although, Kera....you mind saving that answer to my question for the next time we see each other?" Shion once again allowed a true smile to make its' way onto his face. He gave Kera a quick wink as he slowly walked off.

The excitement that was building inside of him probably was no different that what all other members of the Matsuki possessed at the time. Shion simply couldn't take it any longer. If there was to be a turning point in their lives tonight, he was at the starting line, ready to take it head on.

It seemed that, through the rough, he was finally declared the winner of the battle.

OOC: Everyone, check a post in the sign-up topic that I will be making shortly.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 03-28-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki grinned and began to slowly walk toward Kera. He noticed silent boy who seemed to be insane but Kazuki knew better. He was just that way. Everyone was different. Kazuki was also different. Blind and playful. Loved to fight, and boastful about his speed. He knew that he was possibily one of the fastest Shinigami alive to date. However he was not stupid and Kera was something special if she could have picked up Enoca(Misspelled it again), attacks before hand. She could be a worthy opponetho the near future.

"Now what to do. Eat....train.....Sleep? Layu wei't know this time and he sure needed some fresh air today. Anyway it went he was leaving this place for the moment.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I'm placing an additional limit on Enoch's shikai. He can't enter invisibility if anyone other than Yaldabaoth is looking at him since it involves forming a pure irrational fabric. During the formation period of the fabric, irrationality is visible and since the human mind cannot comprehend it they destroy it through rationalization. Both Enoch and Yaldabaoth think outside of rationality and thus they don't destroy it.

Enoch looked at Yaldabaoth and sighed. No one was looking but Yaldabaoth so he sighed and whispered "<I'm gonna hide for a while. I can trust you premonitions right?." Enoch knew better than to doubt Yaldabaoth but he had to be sure.

Yaldabaoth just nodded. A needle slipped out of Enoch's sleeve and into his hand which he held gently before offering it to Yaldabaoth, but Yaldabaoth shook his head, "<I'll stick with the others, stealth isn't my skill.>" Since, Enoch's poison was Reiatsu based Yaldabaoth could take it over on contact and make it see him as Enoch and turn Yaldabaoth invisible.

Enoch shrugged, pricked himself, then left.

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    Threads

Hotaru had recently returned from a mission and was just about to crush an insect that he'd been playing with for a while when he felt Zirakus reiatsu just a short distance to the east. He felt that somehow Ziraku was the one that he could understand the most. Maybe becouse it felt like he also had a little trouble being around people. He decided to go ask him about the meating that were to take place earlier this day. "Ziraku!" he shouted loudly. He did it in a way that made it look like he was mad at him, not intentionly but just becouse he didn't really know what to do to get his attention. "eh.. I kind of wondered what that meating was all about". He said when he got close enough to have a converstion. He as he came even closer he started to feel uncomfortable, he didn't really know what how he should look or to behave when he was around other people.

(Sry for my late arrival)
    Last edited by In0kz; 03-28-2008 at 04:32 PM.

__________________________________________________ __________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Alright everyone, this is a crucial post at this part of the RPG, so read it in full. BTW, Luzifer, the Matsuki does not stick together, they do have their own lives, lol, so everybodies' gonna be scattered across the society when the actual attack begins. Unless some of you choose to be together.

It was night time. 11:57 PM, to be exact. Shion began to have the feeling that the strange feelings that he had earlier were, as Ziraku would probably put it, "Just something you ate." A part of him was relieved that his strange vibes might just be something of that nature. The true part of him, the part he trusted more than anything, was actually thoroughly disappointed in the outcome. He had gotten over the fear of failing his comrades, and he was somewhat looking forward to the possibility that the Matsuki might have actually been exposed to the society they called home. He still feared the possible outcome of that, though.

Tick...tock....tick....tock...seconds went by. 11:59. There's no time left, he thought. He was so sure that everything was going to be alright, or not, depending on which way you looked at it. Bottom line was that he was wrong once again about things, and that was no suprise. He let out a long sigh as his eyes stuck to the ground. It was disappointing. It turns out that I was wrong all along....just to frighten my comrades like that for no reason, when it just turns out to be nothing. I really am not cut out for this lea.....

Shion was never even given the chance to finish his thoughts before he heard a noise from above. The sound of a storm brewing, or a battle beginning, he wasn't sure. Maybe it was both of them. In fact, it was. He looked up at the sky and saw that it was dark, as expected from night time. Although, this dark was not the blue that only had color due to the moon's illumination, no, this was not blue at all. It was black. A white crescent shined in the middle of it as, slowly, what seemed like a warphole formed above the sky.

Out of the warphole dropped a site unexpected by anbody of the Soul Society. Hollows began to drop, one by one, and accompanied with them were soul reapers. It almost seemed like they were coming out in pairs, pouring from the sky like bird droppings.(lmao) They littered the ground as they touched down all over the Soul Society, and from the second the first was to hit the ground, havoc was wreck. It was at that moment that Shion realized one thing: he was right. He almost instantly unsheathed Kizetsubaki as Rokuyojun seemed to form from reaitsu that swirled around Shion's own hand. A few people were heard gasping at the sight of two Zanpakuto, but they couldn't pay much attention to it as they were soon after charged by the soul reapers and hollows littering their home.

Reaitsu formed around Shion's hand that held Kizetubaki, setting off a signal. A jewel embedded into the hilt of each Zanpakuto possessed by Matsuki members would glow as a reaction, simply signaling to follow orders. Their were no orders that were required to be given, as everyone already knew exactly what to do.

Fight. Shion was smiling.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I know, its just Yaldabaoth isn't very useful on his own. He tends to support his allies by crippling enemies and bend reiatsu, however, on his own he isn't very good. So he tends to try and stay close to other members of Matsuki.

Yaldabaoth didn't have a jewel because he didn't have a zampakuto but he didn't need one to know what was happening and what he needed to do. He ran as fast as he could. He had to find somebody else quickly... if he got into a fight alone he'd die. He could seal reiatsu and manipulate it but he had little in the ways of killing or defending himself in close combat. He was a support fighter who needed another person to succeed.

He hoped these people stayed still.

Enoch watched lazily as the enemy's fell to earth from his neat perch upon one of the taller buildings in the soul society. He wasn't in any particular rush since he wanted to isolate the leaders of the raiding party. Either way damage would be done to the Soul Society but if he could kill their leaders their withdrawl would be slower. This was a text book raid. He remembered similar incidents in his past well enough.

Besides, he had to be very careful, the enemies seemed to move in pairs, that put him at a disadvantage. If he killed one at the wrong time he would be able to kill the other before it detected him. So each time he killed would have to be very precisely planned. But, he smiled, that was the fun. It was knowing that he had to execute everything perfectly otherwise he was dead.

Gingerly, and without even a hint of haste, he hoped down from the roof and landed neatly on one of the walls that made up the labyrinth of the soul society. He moved along silently. Watching hollows and Sayuchi pass beneath him and kill and be killed by the barbarians of the shinigami guard who were no beginning to start their defense. He however avoided these battles. His weapons would not aid them. This was their battle not his. So he slipped further and then he saw on of the sayuchi giving orders to a couple of others before going off with his hollow.

He began to stalk this one, believe it to be at least a managerial level leader. The man had black hair and what seemed to enoch to be green eyes. He had a solid step, a vetern. It was that grizzled air of one who had stood where others had fallen. His gait was lofty and noble, from the way his subordinates had moved it was obvious they he commanded respect. The perfect paragon. The quintessence of leadership.

Two shinigami from the defense force popped out of a blind turn and instantly saw him and the hollow but ducked back around the corner. The man sent his hollow after them, which skitter after them. Enoch slipped down into a shadow of some crates. The man stepped over to see where his hollow had gone. He took one step to many towards Enoch's shadow. And it was in that instant that the man sealed his fate. Enoch's hands reached out of a shadow. His dagger slammed into the side of the man's neck, preventing him the chance to scream. He couldn't even gurgle on his own blood, each attempt at breath was blocked by Enoch's knife. Blood poured onto Enoch's close as he dragged the noble, respected man into the shadow. Slowly, reiatsu began to well up from the body and enoch devoured it greedily. It was delicious. He may have been deprived reiatsu, deprived a soul, at birth, but he would gain it on his own!

But then he left just enough to keep the man alive. He wanted a bit more fun. The hollow walked out from the alley and stood their, its idiotic nature puzzled by its missing sergeant. The creature was covered with the blood of the slaughtered shinigami that had tried to flee, for which Enoch was annoyed by the waste. Enoch whispered gently into the man's ears, "watch... and realize how much, you have failed!"

With a flick of his wrist a needle found its place in the hollows back and the beast could not even scream before it was locked in spasms that prevented the scream. All that came out was an agonizing wheeze.

Enoch finished the last morsel of the man's reiatsu and then stood up. His clothes were already covered in blood but it was fine. He walked up to the hollow and finished the creature quickly... not bothering to harvest it's reiatsu. It was time he moved on.

He pricked himself with one of his needles and left the scene, continuing along the wall. There would be are marvelous hunt this night!
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-28-2008 at 10:42 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki stood with a grin across his face. Shinigami of all sizes began to fan out, fighting their new friends. Kazuki drew Tenro, and at that moment his reiatsu exploded forward. The green ruby stood at the head of the hilt shined brightly as he looked around. The spiritual pressure of many warriors began to rise around him.

"Those that dare stand against this place will feel the wrath of my blades." Kazuki then used his free left hand to wrap it around the handle of Hajeo. There was a clear white ruby at it's hilt and it two signed brightly. Now for the first time the different auras of both swords was released. Now those around him could know that they were two different weapons.

"Will you all not stop and see the death you shave started? Then now you will feel what you have begun. Goodbye to you all....." Kazuki held the swords in a reverse back handed position. His knee's slowly bent down and his right knee touched the dark ground. It was cold and the blood of the innocent was spread all around it. Kazuki cursed them all and quickly disappeared.

A few hollow looked up at the sky only to be cut in half and their bodies spread across the ground. Kazuki stood a few yards from his last position and both weapons pointed toward the ground. Blood dripping from the blade as he exhaled, and smiled.

"Repent and rejoice for you have reached the end of your suffering. You now die at the hands of Kazuki the God of Wind." Kazuki turned back around two notice the soul Reaper partners of the hollow looking over their dead partners. Kazuki was the only person their and blood was covering his blade. That only meant one thing.......These men were going to die tonight. That was a fact that Kazuki would make come true no matter what the cost.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shion stood in the middle of the Soul Society as the Sayuchi, along with a large group of hollows, made their way into his territory. He was faced with a Sayuchi/Hollow pair, but was still analyzing the sitation to put full focus onto the battle. Although, the first attack broke him out of the daze. The hollow of the pair dashed toward Shion, the soul reaper following close behind. As the hollow lifted it's claws to slash toward Shion's throat, Shion slashed with Rokuyojun across its' stomach, then stabbed the monstrosity with both of his Zanpakuto. He followed up by ripping outward in two different directions with each of his Zanpakuto, annihilating the pathetic creature. As Shion's arms were on their respective sides, and directly after his hollow companion was destroyed, the soul reaper of the pair came with his blade held high.

Shion's hair hung over his eyes as his head was held down. The soul reaper came down with a slash directly above Shion's head, but stopped short of making impact. The soul reaper had a somewhat frightened look on his face as his blade dropped to the ground, the metal clanging against the unclean floor of the society. Shion's face slowly raised up as he looked the man straight into the eye. At the moment the man stopped in his tracks, Shion had inserted power into his spiritual pressure. He didn't bring it too high, seeing the situation, but he brought it high enough. "I bet your scared right now, aren't you?" Shion asked. "Don't worry." Shion was slowly moving his Zanpakuto inward. "I'll put an end to that fright! Put in a good word for me, wherever your headed!" Shion brought both of his blades in, one only an inch above the other. This slashed the man's body into 3 different parts, and ended with Shion in a stance of his arms crossed, the blades of his partners' sticking upward.

"What the hell is all this?!" Shion picked an odd to say that. With that thought in mind, he leaped high into the air, landing on a small building. He scanned the area as he saw the strange soul reapers, accompanied by their hollow partners, wreaked havoc on the place Shion called his home. Anger built inside of him, but it was quickly traversed into worry as he saw Yaldabaoth dashing through the streets below him. It was at that moment that Shion remembered that Yalda was not necessarily a strong fighter in one-on-one battles. He was the only person probably of the entire Soul Society that lacked a Zanpakuto, which was part of the reason that he was in the Matsuki: he was different, just as they were. Shion could have thought about it for a while, but then he remembered the state they were all in.

With that, he dashed down toward Yalda, one thought inside his head dashing through his mind at an even greater speed: regardless of what they were, would the Soul Society be able to handle this strange menace?

"Yaldabaoth!"
    -----

As the battle wore on, the warphole that spewed the army out slowly began to wane. As it it did, one last figure came out. This man was different from the rest, this was obvious simply by looking at him. He softly landed on the ground before slowly walking through the Society, watching the destruction that had beset the poor place. "It's all so sad...."

"Sir Tomoyi!" yelled a nearby soul reaper, accompanied by his hollow partner. "The northeast wing of the society has almost been completely overrun by our troops, sir! Although, there's been some strange news that a ragtag band of soul reapers whom seem to possess more than the usual amount of Zanpakuto have been interfering with our operation!"

These words seemed to only please the man. Soon afterward, he scanned what was visible in hopes of finding one of the said soul reapers, but knew good and well that he would not succeed in that. "Well, secure the northeast wing before anything else. And for the 'ragtab band of soul reapers,' I find that somewhat hard to believe. Although, I will not question the information you have given me. Your dismissed." Just as the pair of soul reaper and hollow began to walk away, they were stopped by the thunderous voice of the man.

"And I suggest you refer to me the way I prefer to be beckoned. Lord Koshiro Tomoyi."

OOC: Everyone, please read my latest sign-up topic post for info on posting times for the Sayuchi and Koshiro Tomoyi.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 03-29-2008 at 12:12 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Wait Kyuubi... if our characters don't stick together, as you say... how would the enemy, from multiple areas of battle, be able to quickly and easily synthesize conflicting reports through middle management (which is necessary if you story is to be believed) into a 'ragtag band'. It seems to me it would remain as 'reporting instance of shinigami'. I don't think sayuchi has evidence of a unified matsuki front... but I realize its not my place to say.

Sorry... it just seemed awkward to me.

Yaldabaoth looked up at Shion but just as he did the claw of a hollow appeared in his vision. He was quick though and slipped beneath the strike before placing his palm on the hollow chest. He twisted the hollow's reiatsu into a series a of knots leaving him paralyzed for the moment. He point at the hollow looking up at Shion and shouted "Finish him for-" but suddenly his voice was cut of as a long length of steel pierced his left shoulder. The shinigami had gotten behind him while he was dealing with the hollow and stabbed him in the shoulder.

"Civilians should get out of the way," he whispered. But Yaldabaoth managed to touch him with his right hand and with as much focus as he could must turned the reiatsu within the shinigami into chaos. The shinigami was merely stunned though. He stepped back as the pain of it shot through him but he was recovering, his reiatsu was returning to normal. Yaldabaoth pulled the Zampakuto from his shoulder, freeing the blood to flow. Gentle he melded his mind with the zampakuto, and instantly he was in control of it. The zampakuto believe that Yaldabaoth was his master and had even told him his name and command.

"Shriek Banshee" suddenly a scream of raw terror echoed from the weapon and the reiastsu of everyone within fifteen feet was further confused causing pain and stunning Yaldabaoth's opponent even more. Yaldabaoth rushed him before he could recover impaling him on his own Zampakuto.

As the enemy fell so did Yaldabaoth, taking over someone else's zampakuto was murder on him and it left him drained. He lay their on the ground bleeding heavily, but using a wall as a support he managed to push himself to a sitting position. His shoulder woulnd was bad, and his mind was frayed, he could hardly think straight. Breathing came in haggard thrusts of his chest, barely capable of grasping any air at all.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-29-2008 at 01:10 AM.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Aaaand in poofs Tamane Suzu-san! -cough- The cheeriness ends here.
    ---

With one hand grasping Hibiki and the other holding onto Mokumoku, Suzu darted through the Soul Society. Her thoughts came at random as she made her way towards Shion's spiritual pressure. 'I missed the meeting before the battle; I'll get a "what-for" from Shion for sure...And now we may be getting over our heads.' Her face remained passive as she realized a Sayuchi Hollow was approaching quickly from behind Shion. Her brows lowered as she unsheathed Mokumoku.

The spiritual pressure from Shion came closer and closer until she at last saw his figure running after another person. He seemed set on catching up, so it made sense that he wouldn't realize until too late. She immediately leapt at the attacking Hollow's back, soundlessly cutting the monster in two. 'The scales may have tipped,' she thought, 'but comrades come first...'

She spared only a moment to watch Shion continue his chase after the other man. "Good luck," she murmured before dashing in the opposite direction.
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-29-2008 at 10:57 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

After Hotaru called Ziraku for explanation of the meeting, his stone react that the surface is in danger. Ziraku went on the surface, he look at the sky, it's black of pure darkness. with a crescent moon that colourless, Ziraku felt a slight of uneasiness, from few miles away, he can see Shion with Yaldabaoth been pierced by a hollow. "Yalda--" He paused, looking at the incoming hollows falling above the sky.

Ziraku readied to unsheath his sword, as the five hollows landed seeming they're lusting for blood, but that's natural for a habit of thier. Ziraku was unfazed by thier unsually huge size, large heavy bodies like that can destroy a house per strike. ziraku unsheath his sword, "Devour, Akarukizu." He commanded, his sword reform in a flash of tainted light. one of the hollows began to strike with large claws toward Kiraku. Kirazu remain in calm stance and block the attack with sideway position of the sword. "Is that's all, I failed to think you're worthy." He dissapointed. Simply, he slash that hollow's arm off, then slash vertically to split the body in pieces. all the other hollows growls readying their attacks. Ziraku glance between hollow to hollow, He jumps into the air in a wave of sonic, the hollow jumps after him, as it's seem that what he want them to do. He dive to collide with the hollows and at that moments he slash multiple black spiritual waves at them then land. at first the hollows look unharmed, when ziraku sheath his sword, the hollows fall aparts in pieces. He looks behind, making sure they were destroyed, "Simple enough." he chuckled, He run to through the soul society to make sure people were secured.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

naota had removed herself from kera's back in order to give kera more moving space when the enenmie attacked. she slashed and hitted most of the hollows around her Bonsai and sakura both in her hands. she yelped when a hollow grabbed her and lifted her to his face, she squirmed and glared at him until a small eerie smile passed her face "knock knock". The hollow raised a non exsistence brow "who is there?". The smile grew a bit "dead", the hollow blinked "dead who?". Naota managed to squirm one of her swords free and slashed his head "your dead". She laned softly on the floor only to be squashed by a large claw like hand. The hollow laughed a bit cruelly as she squirmed. Noata thought about the possbilites which were practily none, she could not use her swords since she was in teh line of fire so growls in annoayce.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    Threads

The ruby on Hotarus zanpakuto gives out a small pulse of reiatsu to notify Hotaru about the danger on the surface. He watched as Ziraku went up to the surface. He stayed behind for a while, just to try and find the others. He could feel that the most of others were doing well. Yaldabaoth had a rather weak reiatsu, he's always been like that but now it's even weaker. "Shion's with him so he'll probably be fine" Hotaru thought to hemself while he was slowly walking up to the surface.
    When he got up there he noticed the black sky. Off course he already new that it was a fight up here but this made him realize the scale of the attack.
    He thought that he might as well take part in the fight as all the other. He took off to find the nearest enemy.

__________________________________________________ __________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hmm? Oh, well since multiple different Matsuki members are scattered in multiple different parts of the Soul Society that the Sayuchi is attacking, they've reported sights of twin Zanpakuto users to the Koshiro, which you saw happen jsut in my last post. All of the Sayuchi, just as all of the Matsuki, have some way of staying in touch. And when I said "band," I didn't necessarily mean that in the sense that they were together. Hope that clarifies everything.

BTW Leorina, Shion would have totally been able to handle that hollow. lol.

Shion dashed to Yaldabaoth as he saw him strike the hollow down. Even though it was true that he did strike it down, he himself suffered a fatal blow as well. Shion kneeled down to him as he was in a sitting position and looked at his wounds. To see a comrade die before his eyes was not something Shion planned for tonight, so he reached deep into his pocket and pulled out a tiny container filled with a thin, green liquid. As Yalda attempted to gasp for air to no avail, Shion slowly poured this liquid down his throat. As it slipped down his throat, it would slowly begin to restore the stability needed to breath evenly, but the rest of his bodies' damages, Shion was at a lost of what to do about.

"Yaldabaoth, you've proven your worth in this battle before the rest of us were given the chance. You knew the dangers that beset you if you were to use that power," Shion said as he slowly lifted Yalda to his feet. Shion grabbed Yalda's arm and put it around his shoulder, supporting him to stand. "We need to get you somewhere safe..." Shion knew that at the moment, he should probably be scouting aroound for the source of this entire ordeal, as should he be ensuring the safety of all of the Matsuki members. But seeing as there was nobody else around to take Yalda, whom he refused to leave alone, he would have to take matters into his own hands.

At that moment, Shion's body seemed to stop reacting. His mind stayed still, as he sensed a spiritual pressure almost shoot straight through the Soul Society. This pressure was like nothing he had felt before, and to be truthful, Shion was somewhat hesitant to look around to see the source. But he did, and it came up a blank. At the moment, all he could do was pray that whatever the source of this power was, it was of an ally, and not an enemy.

---

Koshiro solemnly walked through the Soul Society, his eyes no phased by the blood that was currently being shed by his underlings. He was indeed the source of the pressure sensed by Shion, but Koshiro still made sure not to spread it out too far. Scaring my opponents so early in the fight just woul....What's this?

At that moment, he sensed a very unique spiritual pressure coming from not to far away. It seemed to come from only one source, but the power was double that of a normal Shinigami. He began to question himself it this was possibly one of the soul reapers whom had 2 Zanpakuto in their possession, but he needed proof. Koshiro hated soul reapers with a vengeance, regardless of the fact that he himself was one. He simply kicked his foot backward and in a flash, he had disappeared from his previous spot.

He landed only a few meters before Suzu. As she ran, he stood in her way, somewhat shocked by the fact that she had two Zanpakuto, as he somewhat didn't believe the report he had recieved earlier. Koshiro held his hand forward calmly, which signaled the he wanted her to stop her rush. "Excuse me, miss," he said with an awkwardly polite tone. "I see that in your hands, your holding more than one Zanpakuto....may I ask if one of them is simply a replica of some sort? It's awkward for a soul reaper to be in possession of two fully functional Zanpakuto."

"I should know, I myself am a soul reaper." It was time for Koshiro to have the little fun he came here for.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki flashed in and out. The bodies and blood of hollows and Soul Reapers fell to the ground in bloody pieces. Kazuki felt Shion's spiritual pressure increase and he knew that this would bring more hollows and their partners to him. Kazuki didn't want Shion to get ambushed or overpowered, but he knew he could handle it. Kazuki only shook his head and laughed.

"Well Shion lets see if I can't have some fun with you." Kazuki jumped high into the high and released a itse amount of spiritual pressure allowing it to crash down on the area below him. Shion was only a hundred yards away so he should have felt it. If he looked in the direction that it came from he would have been able to see about 4 hollows and their partners jumping into the air toward him. Most would think this was his end. Wrong! Kazuki was the God of Wind. He was free from all that binded him to the ground.

"Well i told myself I wasn't going to use you today but looks like i need to...so...Focus, Hajeo...." The zanpakuto in his left hand glowed before it's blade disappeared in a burst of blue light. Then a white light wrapped around Kazuki's body forming a new blade. His sword became a Nodachi with a silver handle, white blade, and gold hilt. Kazuki laughed as the reiatsu in the air was bended and focused under his feet. This allowed him to stand on the air itself. His attackers were still on their way toward him. However it looked to him that they had slowed down. Maybe he was faster? No he was just increasing the reiatsu around his body.

"Shion here I come...." Kazuki released the binds of reiatsu son around him and fell toward the ground and to people that wanted him dead. He grinned and a began to spin. His reiatsu twisted the air and became a invisable spear that covered his body. When he hit the first hollow it was ripped into pieces and it's blood fell to the ground. Kazuki released it and waves of reiatsu whipped outward cutting the hollows and shinigami into pieces. Kazuki landed on the ground and ran toward Shion's last location.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hollow, that post of yours was a bit unclear. The hollows/soul reapers WERE attacking Kazuki, weren't they? If so, then it's all good. If they were attacking Shion, there's no way in hell they could "overpower" him if they were just simple low-rankd pairs. Also, this entire "God of Wind" title you've given your character, I know that you mean it in the way he's got a grand ability to manipulate wind and such, but I hope you don't mean it in a sense that he's superior to any of the other Matsuki members, just keep that in mind. BTW, the spiritual pressure Shion felt was of Koshiro's, you know that, right? The pressure Koshiro put out is of a different degree than the usual, and could easily overpower that Kazuki,(or any other Matsuki member for that matter) could produce. And one more thing, if your close to Shion, your going to feel Koshiro's pressure as well. Note these things, and edit your post if it's needed. Note: I'm not angry or anything, nor am I trying to come off as that, so if this sounds harsh to you, then I apologize.

Shion, still supporting Yaldabaoth to move, ran through the battlefield, completely hiding his spiritual pressure. He could still feel the force of the strange new spiritual pressure, but another force suddenly coupled it. It was faint compared to the new force, but definitely recognizable. Shion looked to see Kazuki cut a group of Sayuchi, and the thought of exactly why he forced pressure upon was out of his own comprehension. Shion didn't give it a second thought as he found a dark alley in an out-of-the-way section of the society.

He was quick to lay Yaldabaoth against the wall. "Listen, there's something lurking around here....a force of the likes I've never felt in my life. I don't know what's going on here, but despite what happens, I have to go. There's no choice for me." Shion stood up straight as the wind softly blew his hair over the left side of his face. The source of the power was south, and that's where Shion was headed. "Yalda....please, be safe."

After speaking those final words, Shion dodged out of the alley, only to be suprised that Kazuki was just around the bend. "Kazuki!" He yelled for the man's attention. "That insane spiritual pressure.....do you feel it? And have you seen any of the other Matsuki members?"
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 03-29-2008 at 12:10 PM.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

OOC - Keh, let a girl have some fun every once in a while. Even the leader of a secret organization needs to be indebted to a subordinate at least once. >:]
    ---
    BIC
    ---
    So, this was the spiritual pressure she had been feeling since she arrived. It took her a few seconds to slow into a jog and into a complete stop, but she managed to stop a mere foot from the man with his arm out in a signal to halt.

Suzu's face was impassive during the questioning. "Sorry," she murmured. She placed Mokumoku back in its sheath and placed her hand on the hilt of Hibiki. Her lids were still drooped, but there came a gleam as she locked eyes once more with the stranger, most likely an enemy. "Call off the attack...," she said before freeing Hibiki completely from its sheath. "Now."
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-29-2008 at 05:02 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yaldabaoth leaned against that wall and bled. The battle raged around him but he seemed oddly at peace. In fact, a resigned accepting smile cut his face in two. There were the screams of the dying but they did not reach him. He was too far away. He was rising above it. This life was just another layer, he had lived on earth and had died. Now he had come to the soul society and after he died here there would be another life to live. So Yaldabaoth would continue, endlessly cycling through his lives. But this one… its end was approaching.

A figure loomed over Yaldabaoth… one of the Sayuchi,… he smiled, “This one’s still alive,” then the smile vanished as he unsheathe his Zampakuto, “Well we’ll fix that.”

Yaldabaoth just looked up at the blade with that vague, soul-chipping smile and whispered, “Let it be” And so it was. The blade came up, gently moving its fiendish arc and then suddenly slicing down. And Yaldabaoth’s last thought before the whiteness came was, Live well, my brother.

A shock hit enoch and he stumbled as he ran. He came to a stop and ducked into an alley… his previously calm breathing was frantic. No… no… no no no! This was impossible. That idiot! That fool! After all they had gone through, after all the plans they had made! They were supposed to gain souls! They were going to become real people! Instead of the demisouls they were now. Enoch slipped into a building and slowly, with the shuffle of a dying man headed towards a staircase leading to the basement. However, as he took the first step he completely missed it, his mind too covered with static thoughts, and he tumbled down to the basement. It was dark. Not because he was unconscious but because there was no light there. But at the same time Enoch felt dizzy.

This is impossible! He screamed to himself, he clawed at his face. He remembered, the images played in his mind as he waxed and waned between conscious and unconscious.
    27 AD
    Enoch’s first memory was his brother physically pulling his blood soaked body out of their mother and into the rocky expanse of the Judean desert. They were newly born but already they had aged to the point of 9. He looked up at his brother, his thoughts were saying one thing… Am I… what I think I am? His brother merely nodded.
    There mother’s past ran through their minds. It was engrained in them, something that they did not learn but knew instantly. Their mother was a learned woman, something unprecedented. She had approached all forms of wisdom and knowledge with a grace and a ease that no man could comprehend. Such was here divinely inspired gift that she was called Sophia, the Greek for wisdom . At her young age of twenty three she had even attained Gnosis… she had seen the light and the nature of God and knew him as only Adam and Eve before her had known him. However, like them she turned away. She committed a second original sin. Since she had no garden of eden to loose the Sin snaked into her womb and impregnated her. Through her Sin, she conceived without mate. She broke the laws of nature.

Now she was dead. The act of giving birth to the children of her sin having killed her and the two boy looked at her dead body. The older sibling looked over her body carefully and found, in her left hand, a small note which read: “To my two children… though you have been tainted by my sin I wish that I could give you some future. However, though I turned from God as I turned I saw you’re fates written on the wall, and in honor of those fates I have given you two names. One of you will become vicious and evil, and will cause this world great suffering, to this child I bestow the name Yaldabaoth, after the Demiurge that Gnosticism says created the sinful material world. The other will be attain oneness with God and will join him on his throne, to this holiest of men I bestow the name Enoch, after the man in the Torah who was allowed to come into god’s kingdom without dying. May your fates end better than I foresee them.”

The older sibling said to the younger, “Since I was first to come and the evil was the first mentioned in the letter I will take the name Yaldabaoth. You, being the younger will take the name Enoch” The then-Enoch merely nodded, and looked back at their mother.

The nature of his curse was in the forefront of his mind and he was certain his brother shared the thought as well. Both of them had been conceived of Sin and as such their very existence was a crime against nature, for this terrible act they had to be punished. Their judgement was that between the two they had no soul and possessed no reiatsu. They were merely entities, personalities and brain configurations without the spark of sentience. The two had also been robbed of rationality. They could think in terms of the rational, Yaldabaoth because his gaze was too wide that the rational could not contain him, and Enoch because he did not look far enough. Enoch kept his eyes only upon the irrational hatreds that all existence bore towards him and he hated all existence in return. As he stared at his mother’s body, fragile, blood-soaked and yet strangely soft, he knew that he hated everything. And he would make them suffer as he suffered… but that was impossible… no creature would ever face non-existance with the certainty that he and his brother would.

So Enoch became an assassin and a killer. He trained long and hard however because of his weaknesses, he had to master the art of killing unknowing foes. This skill was forced upon him by the punishing hand of God and he took a perverse pride in it. Everyone else became barbarians.

But his brother was better. Yaldabaoth became a Gnostic monk, he sat often in contemplation of the infinite and of the pleroma, and struggled to place himself within it. Rather, than act in hatred as Enoch did he tried to act in justice and wisdom, to become like their mother before she fell from grace. Deep within that world of gods and spirits, Yaldabaoth claimed, was the reason why they had come into existence, why Sin had conceived of them. Enoch merely sighed and said, “reasons don’t exist for ones such as us… “ Yaldabaoth nodded.

By this time Enoch had been an assassin for some while, and he taken to eating the flesh of his victims, since it allowed him to absorb some of their spiritual matter, not much but enough that over time he developed his own reiatsu. He tortured them, making them shriek in agony as they deserved in his eyes. All that mattered to Enoch was his revenge against existence and gaining a soul. But now he was going on his last mission; the year was 34, “I’m going to Rome… I’m supposed to kill the Emperor, Caligula”

Yaldabaoth nodded, “I assume I won’t be seeing you again…”

A grin split Enoch’s face, “nope… this is a suicide mission.”

It wasn’t long after Enoch’s death that Yaldabaoth starved himself to death. Yaldabaoth said it was an accident, that he had pushed his body too far, but Enoch knew that it was a suicide. But Enoch said nothing and merely continued. It was shortly their after that he gain his Zampakuto, with these two weapons he could consume far more Reiatsu then cannibalism normally allowed. So he hunted hollows, killing them and devouring their Reiatsu so that one day, he could have enough to earn both he and his brother souls.

But suddenly Enoch realized something…his brother had obtained enlightenment. Yaldabaoth had made his own soul with reiatsu… all along Yaldabatoh had been beyond every one else. Enoch hadn’t noticed, he’d been so caught up with himself to realize. Enoch smiled tiredly, a sad smile as he lay dazed on the floor. All along… he hadn’t actually been Enoch, it was his brother for which their mother had prophesized good things. He had merely been the necessary evil. But now his brother as dead… he couldn’t say it now that he finally after all this time realized.

Enoch pushed himself up and looked around. And he was in darkness.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki turned his head and stopped cold. He had been feeling it. That's why he wanted to find Shion. He knew this power was stronger then both he and Shion. Kazuki knew he was no match for this new power. First he needed to talk to Shion.

"No I haven't seen anyone else. I am blind you know. But I can feel something. It's a miss to me.......Right now I think i'll go with you. You may need my he......." Kazuki stopped as the Reiatsu of Yalba slowly faded. Kazuki turned his head to Shion and turned back toward the direction he felt the now dead man. Someone from the Matsuki was gone. They were all like family. Now that family was slowly fading away.

"Shion can you feel that. He's......gone...."

Closed Thread

Thread Information