AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: RPG: Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Will you shut up?" Enoch sneered to Kazuki, "As much as I love to hear someone masturbate his soul, I don't like the mess of self-gratification it creates!" The man just kept rambling on speaking meaningless words that at best were ironic in their idiocy but the man lacked the intelligence to even be ironic. "If I want a pretentious load of crap spewed at me I have Ziraku and Shion. The more that you keep speaking the more replaceable you become in you're little cadre." He sighed as he sat their near the rest of the members of the Execution squad, unfortunately they were not out of hearing range of Kazuki's words so he had had to put up with his obnoxious speech.

Enoch sighed, Moloch was coiling around his insides... wringing him. Whispering. Reminding Enoch of everyone's failings. How they could not understand him, how his warnings and his words fell on ears that were not only deaf but spurned him. Moloch began tracing thick litanies of acts that everyone had performed that gave proof of their idiocy.

Enoch looked up, with his bright yellow eye, "You actually think you're heros? Going out to murder more sayuichi than you can count to? That's heroes? Kill one man your a murderer, kill ten men your a monster, kill a hundred men you're a hero, kill a thousand your a conquerer! Do you guys take the time to compare your actions to your words or do you just say self gratifying crap and act like its a justification for what you do? And they wonder why the Underworld is full! Talking so nicely of the virtue of risking your life as you take it. Pathetic. Wasteful barbarians!"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"What do you know? You are a coward AND a fool. You have nothing but you words that mean nothing and hold nothing behind them. You left people that would given their lives for you. Don't you know that you had real comrades. You threw that away. So I don't need the words that come from a weak hearted coward. Can't even hold your insides. Throwing up. Ha....weak is the one word that I use for you."

Kazuki grinned and turned around. As he did he ran into Akira who just slightly stopped him. He turned his head to him and nodded. "Glad you could make it." Before he was able to say another word Akira punched him. It wasn't so smooth and east that the way to have seen it was to be looking directly at Kazuki. However Kazuki only smiled and looked up at Akira who had a smug look on his face.

"What is your problem? You speak like you have no will to fight. Are you that much of a coward Kazuki? You fool. You speak vile you are better but you are nothing but a idiot. You make of sick." Akira growled under his breath and whispered something into Kazuki's ear that made him gasp. Akira turned around and disappeared into the back of the attack group. He would let Kazuki think about what he said.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

accidental double post. Ignore this one
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-18-2008 at 09:25 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Listen to yourself. I leave a group which would have protected me, according to you. Therefore I'm putting myself and danger. And I'm a coward? Can you please walk me through that butchered train of logic? Besides, you wouldn't have saved me and you know it. People save other people because its the right thing to do, because its moral and ethical. To not save someone because their not part of a little club is to be an elitist. So would you not save any of these other people? Because their not part of your little club? Heheh, of course you would! The reason you wouldn't save me is not because I am or am not part of your club but because you hate me. Ergo, you wouldn't have saved me anyway. I gave up comrades that hated me and who I hated in kind. Comrades that threatened me and punch me when I voice my opinion! Comrades that ignore my warnings just because of the caustic way that I say them! How in the hell can you call that camaraderie? Now, go think about why you're wrong and come back when you want me to teach you the basic rules of thinking. Oh, and calling me weak isn't really an insult... I am weak, cursed since birth! But their are reasons for that and reasons you don't grasp so while correct it doesn't grasp the whole of it." Enoch leaned back and put his arms behind his head, closing his eyes while he waited for this stupid mission to start.

Enoch also considered mentioning the fact that he'd sacrificed his life to kill the tyrant Caligula but decided against it. He perferred to keep his past a secret and argue in the abstract rather than in the particular.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-18-2008 at 09:52 AM.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

OOC: Will you two stop its starting to get annoying. Im not Kyuubi Naruto and hes not here right now but he does have a point this argueing is getting really stupid really fast. Im asking nicely Heed Kera's Words and stop fighting.

Kera looked at Enoch and Kazuki once again putting her body in between them.
    "Will you two stop it!" She yelled Her spiritual energy flared up. As he hand on reflex moved to her zanpakutos.
    "Every one is sick of your bickering, You sound like Children fighting over whos right and wrong. Cant you two just keep your idea and what ever you think to your selves." She said glaring at both shinigami.
    "Who cares who you think is unfitting to live Enoch." Kera said through a growl.
    "Kazuki, Will you stop getting under his skin. Dont you understand you both think two completely different things. You wanna no something, I havent met two people more idiotic in my existance. Enoch i know this doesnt mean anything but youve gained my respect but right now i dont know if your going to keep it." Kera lowered her eyes only a second and brought them back up and looked at Kazuki.
    "Kazuki, i know you mean well. But i also dont know you vary well. Why you insisted on bickering with Enoch, i dont know." Her spiritual energy slowly began to decrease as she ran a shakey hand through her hair.
    "We have a fight coming up and i know i sound alot like Shion, But we need to stop fighting amongest ourselves and save that energy to beat this enemy that so hells bent on destroying soul society." She said with a calmer tone but her voice was alittle shakey. She under stood where Enoch was coming from and kind of why he acted the way he did, But she also understood where Kazuki was coming from. She didnt expect ether Shinigami to attack her or each other and she slowly relaxed her stance.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-18-2008 at 03:15 PM.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

"Nice speech coming from a person that clouded with hatred." Ziraku smirked, pushing back hairs as he approach to Enoch. he stop by him, glancing at him. "To be frank, I have no desire of hating, included of you but..." He pause in a moment, looking at him with hallow eyes. "If that part of we wouldn't save you because we "hated" your "guts" were to be true then why you've encouraged us to do so?" He asked in manner of speaking, "surely you're disgusted of people that are dumbfounded, arrogant, over confidence and stubborn, but you don't seem to want to acknowledge "Goodwill". it's seem you sink into the well of darkness where it's impossible to climb out." He sighed, He sat beside Enoch, looking at the floor in hallowed state.
    Last edited by Regalyn; 04-18-2008 at 02:38 PM.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Alright alright I'm done I'm done

Enoch didn't reply. Replying would give away to much of his nature, in too didactic a fashion. There were somethings in this world which could only be intoned but never spoken, hinted at but never shown. Enoch sighed and closed his eye.

So someone respected him? That was a shock. He didn't know whether to find that fascinating or appalling but decided not to pursue the line of thought. If Kera respected him that was her business and not something into which Enoch ought to pry. If he pried too much he risked opening things that for Kera's sake he did not want to open. It would be such a waste to have to kill someone's very joy and happiness, and Enoch hated wastefulness above all other things.

Ziraku was talking to him but he didn't open his eyes, he listened but didn't respond. Enoch didn't hate arrogance or over confidence, or stubbornness, it was only when those things were tied to stupidity or wastefulness that he was bothered. If their was someone who was more efficient then him or smarter and who was arrogant, he wouldn't mind at all. And it was not the arrogance of idiots that bothered him so much as the fact they were idiots.

But his main problem with Ziraku's speech is that it lacked a point. It said a lot of nice lines, but they weren't tied together into an overall message. He asked the question than moved on, talked about good will and then slipped past it to his dark hole. He didn't develop anything of what he said but rather just said each sentence as if it explained itself. As if its concepts were obvious and clear rather than subjective which was the reality of the beast. So in reality. The only response that Enoch had was ad hominum, but he didn't like using ad hominum unless he had some underlying point. Rather, he liked to use ad hominum to prevent people from seeing the point he had, because he found it rather ironic, that they responded so neatly to his insults and not his meaning. It was rather humorous actually how much of their responses focused on the fact that he had insulted them and how he was a bad person and how little they focused on his logic, on his content, or they just dismissed that he even had content. But alas, that was the tragedy of idiots, and why he was alone.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

"Heh, I must be patheitic, to be acting like this is unlikely for me." He chuckled half-heartily. Ziraku rise from seating, resting his hands in his pocket, He began to walk away, to walk back to the protal. "Enoch, remember what i told you, you're still a friend to me, even if you don't entirely acknowledge me." He said, although he might not reply in respond of Ziraku's words.

Back in the SEC, Shinmiri, silencely sulking in the audience seat, no doubt she's bored without Ziraku's presence. She groaned, "There nothing to do, why can't I go with brother?" She was clouded with depressing aura. until she lighted up an idea. "I know, I'll vist Ziraku's place!" She excalimed, she swiftly left the SEC, when She arrived at the Matsuki headquarter, She feel relaxed because she can feel Ziraku's faint presence that left in the place, "Is any one here?" She asked but the result came in silence.
    Last edited by Regalyn; 04-22-2008 at 04:54 PM.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC: Alright, time to get started again.

It was strange at how Shion somewhat appeared at of nowhere before those who engaged in the argument. How he appeared didn't matter, seeing as what counted was exactly what he had to say. He glared at Enoch, then gave an equally deathly glare to Kazuki. The fact that Enoch didn't hesistate to argue didn't suprise Shion one bit, but that was a different story for Kazuki. "What the hell.....do you think your doing?!" Shion said to the two of them. "Now, I don't give a damn if your my comrade," he said with a glance toward Kazuki, "Or not," he muttered, glaring toward Enoch once more, "You both know this is not the time to argue!"

Overhearing some of the conflict, the chairman of the SEC traveled over to the site. A large group of officials had already gathered around the portal and were set to begin the voyage, but they slowly broke as the conflict was noticed. "Shion! What's going on here?"

"Nothing." He didn't pay a look to the man when he spoke these words. "Enoch, we both know you excused yourself from the Matsuki. Seeing as you have nothing nor want anything to do with the Matsuki, I expect you to refrain from causing conflict between them. Normally, you would expect me to say more, right? Well, I'm not going to waste time at such a crucial point in our lives, so that's your reason."

"Now, Kazuki....I have nothing to say to you other than the fact that I expected better to you. If something like this occurs again...." Shion couldn't force the next sentence from his mouth, no matter how hard he tried. Instead, he fudged it. "Just, don't let it happen again. Especially not now."

The chairman listened on to what Shions aid to Kazuki and Enoch. He had never seen a Shion like that, and didn't plan on bringing it out at this time. "Shion.....are you ready?"

Shion shot his head around to the man, giving a blank stare. "Yes. We all are. Matsuki?" He said, once more turning to his comrades. "It's time."

"Just to let you know, we have not planned anything flashy for the departure," the chairman said. "In a time like this, we don't deserve to be glorified more than we already have."

Shion completely agreed with that idea, although, he refused to let it show. He took a few more steps toward the portal, once again pondering exactly what would happen when they were to step through it.

"The game plan of the attack will all be explained to you all by a select group of soul reapers when we reach our destination. Now, although, it's time for the Soul Societies' forces to make it's way. I wish you all good luck, and to some, bid you fairwell." The chairman almost yelled to the surrounding group. With that, as if he was in a rush to get it all over with, he stepped back, allowing everyone space to enter.

Fairwell? Heh....see ya later. With that, Shion made his way through the portal.

Edit OOC: BTW, Luzifer and Hollow Ichigo have both recieved warnings for that argument. 'Nuff said.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 04-22-2008 at 04:39 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soifon gathered her squad around her and Enoch followed suit, not bothering to reply to the fool Shion who had not the inkling of what he was saying. Why would Enoch stop arguing with idiots just because he didn't view himself as part of them? In fact... why would Enoch alter his relations with people of whom his opinion had not change? It was idiotic to presume it would and Shion had no authority to tell him to argue or not to argue, Soifon only managed that authority on one of Enoch's nicer days.

Enoch, Soifon, and the rest of the Execution Squad were the first to go through the portal, and they did not stop when they arrive but continued forward. Their role in the fight had already been relay to them when they had joined the Executive Militia. They were going after the rogue shinigami, Koshiro, and perhaps act as forward scouts. That meant they needed to be ahead of the force, and so while the other group was organizing themselves they moved forward silently, quickly but not so fast as to risk detection. Agility at the cost of stealth was not acceptable. Especially not to Enoch as his invisibility covered him.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

OOC: I'm sorry for not posting until now. I would have done so earlier, but the arguments were too fantastical for me to handle. And Suzu would have been an unnecessary bystander.

BIC---

Suzu found herself standing next to the chairman as she waited for the others to go through. She turned her head in his direction for only a moment and watched him step back. Her eyes traveled then from the chairman to Shion and Kaishou. Not much could be said to them; Shion had been her acquaintance long enough to know that she would wish them luck without actually saying anything.

So, all she ended up doing was crossing her arms and turning to the chairman once more as she said, "More defenses need to be made."
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 01:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTaintedCookiex

(OOC: okay uh... Can I join in? ^^; If ya say yes - then you'll have to fill me in on what's happening at the moment... unless I'm supposed to know. o.o )
    -edit-
    (OOC: oops- i just read that sticky. nevermind)
    Last edited by SockChan; 04-23-2008 at 01:20 PM. Reason: i read the stickeh! >D
    - | DevART | Twitter | Tumblr | -

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

When Shion finally entered the realm of the Sayuchi, the first thing that he noticed was how a squad moved ahead before any orders were dished out by anybody. He noticed exactly who the squad consisted of, and realized that it was for the best that that group scanned ahead while the rest waited. More and more shiningami slowly made their way into the dimension, and with it, the sounds of people in awe and words of confidence rang through the air.

After taking note of the obvious things around him, Shion would lay his eyes upon this dimension itself. Looking behind him, he saw that it was empty. The trail went on farther than the human eye could ever hope to see. The sky on this side of the dimension was black, only adding to the eerie feeling that one would get from the place. Although, ahead, it was a different picture. Laying before the portal was a large field, paved over in purple bricks which seemed to have reaitsu bursting from them themself. At the end of it all was what seemed like a large castle, created by the same reaitsu surging blocks that created the ground. So...that's where he is.

"Alright, listen up!"

Shion turned to see where the words were coming from, and wasn't suprised that it was from an obvious high-up of the Shinigami Enforcement Corporation. Unlike the chairman, though, this man seemed completely able of slicing a few heads, as he toted a large Zanpakuto at his side. Shion walked over to the man, as the two of them stood before the other shinigami who were to embark on this mission. "The SEC, you do have a game plan for this entire deal, correct?"

"Of course. We've covered multiple basis' of exactly how this could go down, and after taking a look at the landscape before us, I can see exactly what we're going to do. Odds are that we'll find the Sayuchi inside that castle-like building, but we have no idea where we will find Koshiro inside of it. Because of that lack of knowledge, we're going to split our forces into 2 seperate groups, both of which will be raiding the place. We'll be getting a constant feed of info from the Execution Squad, whom will report any and everything that they see fit to us."

As the man spoke, Shion nodded in agreement, overviewing the actual plan himself. "I request that the Matsuki all travel in the same squad."

"Permission granted. Before leaving, we divided the Shinigami all into groups to ensure that power is equal, so we can begin the raid once when the Matsuki is ready, Shion.

"We're ready. We'll be traveling with the 2nd group. Will we all be departing at the same time?"

"No, we've set a 5-10 minute interval between the time the squads would move in. Alright!" The man said, unwarningly switching his voice into a yell. "All of those whom were assigned to move in the 1st squad, we are moving out!"

Before long, the first squad was already dashing toward the large castle over yonder. Shion didn't know what to make of the whole situation, but he was confident that the squad would be able to handle themselves. "Alright! 3 minutes before we make our own departure, everyone." Shion said. It was true that Shion was not assigned to lead any of the normal soul reapers. It was just his nature to do such, so he continued to abide by his own rule.

"Matsuki, report!" He yelled out in the crowd. He hadn't noticed if all of the Matsuki had gathered themselves yet, and with the clock ticking before their departure, not much time, he had.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kera had walked into the partol with out a word form Shion or any one else alittle angry at Enoch and every one else. As soon as she entered she could only stare in wonder at the castle and everything around. In her dazed state she head Shion's voice.
    "Matsuki Report!" With a curse kera ran through the shinigami getting a few heys what the big idea from some of them. As soon as she saw Shion she slowed to a walk and calmly walked over to him and layed her pale hand on his shoulder just as she done only a few days ago.
    "Hey Shion, Sorry for not being around." she said her left hand still resting on Shion's right shoulder. She lifted her eyes to the castle once again, this time a shudder ran through her body.
    "So we're going in there huh?" She asked her zanpakuto's pulsed in excitment, Aki and Kuroi seemed more ready then their master. A nerves chuckle excaped Kera's lips as a masking smile was put up. She didnt want the other matsuki to see her worried much less alittle afraid. She then looked around at the rest of the shinigami and sighed.
    'Hopefully they are all good fighters, I have a feeling i wont be able to save vary many of them if they're in trouble.' She thought to herself knowing she will have her own problems to deal with. So she stood with Shion waiting for the other Matsuki to join them.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki stepped from the portal with a grin. The reiatsu that pulsed from this place was overwhelming. Kazuki was in utter "ah!" as he stepped closer to the 1st squad. When they moved out he stood still. Waiting for his chance. "Matsuki...." Shion was calling. Kazuki would like to in with the first squad but he ibm a duty to protect the others. They were family. Even Enoch if he didn't think so. Kazuki just didn't like his ways. They were dishonor able and it went against his own lifes goals. Anyway it went Kazuki could do nothing.

Akira however was with the first squad. He was asked to do so by Kazuki. He wanted to know if anyone would double cross them. Akira didn't want to do so seeing that the Matsuki was just a huge pile of spiritual pressure. It was a meal ticket for the hollows.

Thats what Akira didn't like. It was as if Shion wanted to attract Koshiro. Maybe to get a rematch. Kazuki had said something about that. That he wanted to prove himself to the one that broke his blade. He said he would die before he was killed without doing so. That was his mission. Akira had his own. To fight and to win. Death was a reward, and his body would be used for experiments to better the spiritual breakout of the body. His captain had told him this. A mad man he was only caring about the next body to use in his twisted ways of life. To take them apart and sew them back up. Akira wasn't looking forward to that. Not at all.......

Closed Thread

Thread Information