AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Hybrid View

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Default RPG: Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Ok, it's time to begin. Usually I am full of witty things to say before beginning an RPG, but I'm drawin' up a complete blank at the moment,() so I'll that act.

Rules:

1. Follow all AF rules. (Yes, I'm very lazy.)

Seeing as my appointed Co-GM is currently...away, soon, I'll be asking somebody to help with the GM duties.

Still drawing up a blank, so might as well get on with the show.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Soul Reapers, also known as Shinigami, have kept the bonds between living, breathing humans and those of the departed severed since the beginning of time. Their trusted Zanpakuto by their side, they put their lives on the line, battling the tainted souls of the dead called Hollows. They reside in the Soul Society, the home of the Seiretei, the most powerful force of Soul Reapers alive. The Soul Society is a normally peaceful place, no matter what happens outside its' hallowed halls. But the universe had to stay in line, so this time of peace would not last much longer.

The Sayuchi: a group of rogue Shinigami whom have been, for a while now, planning the ultimate demise of the entire Soul Soceity. What was their motive? Where did they come from? Questions left without answers would run through the minds of people all over the Soul Society. This, although, was not of importance. With a large group of the Seiretei's more powerful forces off on a recon mission in the human realm, the time for the Sayuchi to strike was at hand. To strike the Soul Society, although, there would have to be a large opening in the defense forces, and there indeed was one.

Unfortunately for them, though, not large enough.

In the shadows of the darkest parts of the Soul Society, covered in a cloak of likeliness, there was something waiting for the Sayuchi, and it's name was the Matsuki.

The Matsuki: A secret to the entire Soul Society. Only members of the Matsuki even know of the groups' existence. Why were they so secretive about their existence? Some would probably categorize them in leagues with the Sayuchi themself, but this was indeed not true. The Matsuki was a completely different kind of group, with a special attribute all their own. Granted the power of two Zanpakuto, which is one more than a normal Soul Reaper, the Matsuki shared some resemblance of a family. They were a group that was different from all others in the Soul Society, and even though they went out like regular Soul Reapers, talked and befriended Soul Reapers, even had regular Soul Reaper families, they were anything but "regular." They were of a different league. A potentially valuable addition to the forces of the Soul Society, or a group of misfits who would only endanger the balance that the Seiretei strived to keep in their home? You decide.

That was all beside the point, although.

The Sayuchi have waited far too long for a day like this, and now that is has come, missing this opportunity was simply not an option. 6 hours and 32 minutes. That's how long it was until midnight. That's how long it was until the Sayuchi would raid entire Soul Society. That's how long it was until the Soul Society itself would go through an amazing change.

The balance, would be lost. The universe had to stay in line.

__________________________________________________ ____________

At the Matsuki hideout, all members of the group stood in a large, dark, room. Shion Kimagi, the creator of the group, stood in front of his companions.

"Alright, I'm sorry for bringing you all here today, but I just had to say something to all of you," Shion said. His tone showed that he may have felt somewhat guilty for taking away from the time of their day. Even though it was clear that he was the creator, he himself did not necessarily like the others being degraded and referred as under him, so he kept everything at a level. The reason he created this group was to bring them together. Ranks and such? Bleh.

"Listen.....I have a pretty bad feeling about today. I really can't think of an explanation for this, really, but there something inside my body that's telling me that we should all be cautious for today." He knew that he sounded weird about this entire thing, and no doubt somebody was bound to be skeptical, but he had to get this out to his companions. The Matsuki was unknown by the entire Society, but it was still a place that they all called home.

"Just do me a favor. If something is to happen tonight....the Matsuki might just have to come out of hiding. Try your best to keep this from happening, but if our home is faced with a problem, don't hesitate to unleash all hell on whoever is the cause of it. Just watch out for today, alright?" Shion said what he had to say, nothing more, nothing less.

"Alright, I think we're done here," he said with a grin, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, meeting's over. Let's hope that I was wrong about all of this, but if I'm not, let's at least have fun tonight, alright?" Shion joked.

With that, Shion himself began to walk out of the room. This underground organization gave the word a new meeting, as the actual hideout was hidden beneath the floors of the Society. He stood at the exit, as it was his courtesy to his companions to leave last.

OOC: Alright everyone, this is pretty much free time. Until midnight, characters can do anything that they may feel like, be it converse with each other or simply go it alone. You'll know when it's time to get this thing really started. The RPG has begun.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

((Yay posted, If any changed need to be made done please tell me.))

Kera ran a hand through her Black red hair witha heavy sigh. *And i thought today was going to be lazy* She thought to herself. This was one of the few times shes seen the Matsuki Together. So many different soul Reapers in one room. It was almost frightning knowing how much power could be unleashed by every member of the group. From her spot on the wall she straightened herself and Walked to the exit stopping just next to Shion.
    "You really think somethings going to happen?" She asked As her hand closest to her Zanpakutos Twitched.
    "But it has been quiet these past few days. Almost unnerving so." She said more to herself then to any one else. She looked back at Shion and smiled
    "I'll be seeing you boss." She said more joking then anything else. She gave a final nod and proceded to exit the hide out. With a final wave she walked calmly away. Kera wanted to scout out the area to make sure everything was in order, but mostly to go for a walk. She has been edgy sense she first entered the meeting, and now anticapation seemed to be making it worse. With another heavy sigh she rested her left arm on her Zanpakutos and began walking/Scouting the area. Here green slitted eyes where watching everything, and her keen ears could pick up the tinest sounds coming from the other Shinigami. Some were training while others just seemed to be injoying the day. Unaware of the unnerving feeling that something may indeed happen.
    Last edited by Kera; 03-26-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch sighed gently as he listened to Shion speak with his legs crossed. He looked at Yaldabaoth de Sophia et Sophia and gave a deep sigh... "unleashing all hell? As much as I love being getting free license to main isn't that a bit lacking in specifics?"

Yaldabaoth looked back at him with a dull smile, "It'll be fine" he said with a very bland but slightly calming tone... like the hum of a engine, it was not particularly interesting but it had a soothing sleepy feel to it.

"Whatever" Enoch replied evenly as they got up to leave. His smile turned venomous, "but... I can't wait... finally, shinigami I can actually, legally eat.." he liked his lips. He could imagine how good they would taste and without the side effects on his body. Casually, enoch began to flick a poisoned needle between his fingers while Yaldabaoth merely walked cross armed behind him. They were both composed though Enoch tended to add an air of menace to the pair.

They seemed to get along surprisingly well, given their vastly different dispositions, Enoch being cruel and caustic, while Zen was rather dull and placating. But there was an understanding between the two of them that allowed them to easily be grouped into a discrete unit, part of and yet separate from the other Matsuki members. It wasn’t that they were antisocial, Yaldabaoth was nice enough and even Enoch would talk to people, though his words tended to be off-putting, but there was still a vague sense of otherness that pervaded the two. Enoch passed Shion at the exit without appearing to pay him any notice while Yaldabaoth merely gave a nod and then continued.

They both left the place an went off toward nowhere...

"You're dualism is disgusting." Enoch said over his shoulder, "I don't care WHAT you are... there is no physical soul. If we were to take the limit of existance as time approaches to zero, the soul would disappear. The soul is not a thing, it is an event, a continuing stream of actions moving forward through time. There for dualism falls apart in its traditional sense."

They had been arguing for some time without accomplishing anything.

"So you say..." Yaldabaoth said with a sigh, "but time will one day fall apart... and then we shall see..." they continued like this. They always talked like this in solitude.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-26-2008 at 07:47 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

After the meeting end, hearing what Shion had to say about something going to happen tonight. Ziraku laid back on the chair, closing his eyes, he mumbled, "Hmm?... Something deleterious Approaching, I'm ill-fated to see that it has anything to do with us." Gently, He opened his eyes, Irises in his eyes gleamed since the room faintly darken. Ziraku Slowly rise off the chair, he cracked his neck to release the tension, He walked out the room without a thought to glance around. Shion was by the exit, standing, Ziraku lowered his eyelids, looking down, "It'd wondered me, could it be that something you ate for lunch?", Ziraku chuckled lightly as turn laid back on the wall next to the exit. He folded his arms and look at Shion's face with gentle yet bleak expression.
    (OOC: well this is a pretty good start to begin with. Anyway just have someone who did alot of RPG and experience to be Cood-gm such as Hollow or Luzifer. they got pretty good record for it.)

(OOC:Wha?! Luzifer posted a minute early before me?! O.o)
    OOC 2: Aw c'mon! I though i was going for a record here! T^T)
    Last edited by Regalyn; 03-26-2008 at 07:55 PM.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Occ: Wow someone saying something good about me.......How unexpected.

Kazuki had nothing to do at this moment. His mission for the day was suspended. Only because they had to give some new recruits some actions. "Give em hell........" Kazuki had to laugh out loud. If everyone unleashed full force on an enemy they would destroy Soul Society themselves. He couldn't lie to himself. He would love to in all out and fight on equal ground with someone. Hopefully.

"Now Shinon.....What makes you think something is going to happen.......? Oh let me think, another gut feeling? Yeah you have been wrong before but I can't lie I do think this is something of a calm before the storm. However I don't want to let all of Soul Society know about my powers. Because we both know what could happen." Kazuki turned his head and sat down on the ground. The only thing to do now was to waste time. Nothing else to do.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shion stood by, watching as members of the Matsuki left one by one. He had a strange feeling that he may have awoken a couple of dormant nerves with what he said, but if things were to go sour, they all needed to know what exactly he wanted done. Let's just hope I'm wro....let's, just hope we can handle it. We've done way to much hiding, so if tonight is when we're exposed, then so b....

It was a voice that knocked Shion off the train of thought he was previously riding so well. He looked down to see Kera, who seemed to be one of the more concerned ones about this entire ordeal. She walked off after she was done, titling Shion "boss" on a last not, which concerned him. "Woah! D-don't call me boss! We're equal! I'm just as important as you, or this...guy," he said, pointing behind him to whichever Matsuki member happened to be there. He really didn't know why he rambled on, seeing that Kera was far gone, other right behind her.

It was at that moment that he really comprehended the tone she gave when she said it, which said to him that she was mostly kidding on the matter. He looked down at himself and sighed, mumbling under his breath, "I'm such an idiot...."

As he bagged on himself, yet another voice beckoned for his attention. It was Ziraku, who also seemed to joke around with Shion. Thankfully he could see that it was a joke, otherwise this conversation would have been extremely awkward. "Nah....I'm pretty sure about this one. I don't know why, but it's as if some far off soul is feeding me this information....my mind just trembles with a simple thought of what exactly could happen, but, then again, I could be wrong, right?" As he ended, Kazuki also walked up to Shion, clearly wanting a word. Kazuki was lacked any hint of a joke in his voice, deadly serious about what he said.

He ended with telling Shion something along the lines of 'We both know what could happen when I show my powers.' Shion simply nodded. "Nope. This is more than a simple gut feeling. Something stronger is telling me this, don't know exactly why, but it just is. Doubt me if you want, but just prepare, either way. Besides, you know your lookin' forward to it." It was Shion's time to joke. "Also, let's make sure that we try to keep that 'thing' from happening," Shion said about Kazuki's last comment.

I have no idea what he's talking about..... Shion was a pretty confused man at times, this being one of them. He continued to stand at the wall, as there were still Matsuki members not out of the hideout. It was time to prepare.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki shook his head. The tone of Shinon's twice basically ule Him that he was confused. Maybe he really didn't remember. Kazuki couldn't help it. It was some years back that it happened.

"Well Shinon.......I have nothing to do for the next six or so hours so i'll just hang around here or try and sleep.....it's not like i need to wait till night to see darkness." There was a bit of a joke behind those words. Even Kazuki could tell jokes once or twice.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Naota jumped up from her seat 'so maybe we are gonna fight, huh wel i am sure we wil make it through' she thought. she ran after enouch and pulled his pant leg to get his atention with her full she she came to his thigh "ne ne enouch you are gonna be happy if we get to fight right? i am pretty sure that you have alot of fun then". She blinked for a moment "but now we have free time wil you play a game with me or are you gonna train? If your gonna train can i watch i be carefull so don'ty worry about me. Last i wasent harmed to badly so can i watch then pleasee!" she was jumped up and down and stil holding on the pant leg.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shion chuckled at Kazuki's comment an nodded. "You fall asleep now and nobodies' gonna be there to wake you up if something happens, you know, "Shion joked. "Well, if you are going to stay here, mind holding down the fort? I think I'm goin' out to enjoy what I can of this day. And who knows? I might have been wrong about this entire ordeal. Of course, if I am, everybody'll probably hate my guts to some degree, but hell, we always gotta be prepared, right?"

Shion gave Kazuki a soft punch on the shoulder and began walking out, holding up his hand. "Alright man, I'm countin' you!" Shion then made his way out of the place. He watched as Naota was performing her normal routine: sticking to Enoch like a bad itch. "Poor guy," Shion said with a chuckle. As he looked around, after leaving the hiding place of the Matsuki, he saw how normal everything was. People waltzed down the streets without a care in the world, performing their daily routine. A part of him actually hoped that he was wrong about this entire ordeal, because if he wasn't, then the balance that the society currently has would take a fatal blow.

Nothin' I can do to stop it. With that, he made his way down the road. Only when I'm called.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki sat down in silence. The air sealed and tight around his body. His spiritual pressure wrapped around his body. "Bout time it got quiet. Now I can finn rest." Kazuki toke a deep breath and stood up. With a grin he disappeared. The room was still and empty as a skating sound silently spread across the room.

Kazuki reappeared on the wall and with a grin disappeared. Three more of him ran across the room and disappeared. "Faster......" All of them disappeared and landed on the ground behind Kazuki. They all faded away as Kazuki grinned, and bent down low.

"One more time." Kazuki balled his fists and disappeared.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Hollow... it's Shion! not Shinon!!! XC

Ziraku was amused the fact of Shion tried making jokes to enlighten the mood around the members but in reality, Shion was most troubled inside than all of the members. Ziraku turned at Kazuki with his eyes only, "It seem tonight will be alluring, but it could be the mean that Lurking will end for us.", as he concluded. Ziraku look up at the grounded ceiling, release a light chuckle, "How Tempting... Our chapter is about to start." He Gleamed.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch sighed as he fiddled gingerly with the poisoned need in his hands, it was tiring to deal with Naota but he tried, in the interest of not getting executed, to put up with it in good faith. For a person like Enoch, one who liked inflicting pain on things that annoyed him, it was not easy. "Oh?... you sure... my needles might love a chance to pierce you." he said with a warm yet somehow evil tone, one which he liked to use. This was no unusual behavior for him as it was in keeping with what he said to just about everyone. "Or we could play a" he smirked, "'game' but you have to do that... at your own risk" he liked to move his words through his mouth as he spoke, feeling them, tasting them, and the letting them drop like spittle from a froth.

Yaldabaoth sighed with a grin on his face, not seeing anything wrong with the situation. It was true that it seemed threatening, but he knew Enoch well enough that he bore no fear that Enoch would actually inflict lasting harm on the girl. He spoke to Naota in his dull tone, "What kind of game did you want to play?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Naota stopped jumped and tapped her chin "hide and seek, hide and seek!" she jumped up and down again in excitment "you hide and i seek!" she looked at enoch expectedly. Hiding and seek with enoch was exciting she had never been able te find him yet so she wanted to keep trying Usealy she gave up and a few hours he would pop-up again. and the next time she would try again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yaldabaoth smiled, "alright start counting and me and enoch will go hide..." Enoch merely shrugged in response to this, it looked like today would be another long period of hiding from Naota without being found. His needles made this two easy and even without them, he was quite possibly the best shinigami in the whole Soul Society when it came to stealth. He doubted she would find him even if he didn't use the needles on himself, but the way he hid when he played necessitated their use.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Good posts so far, everyone. Once we get a few more posts in, I'll skip a few hours in the RPG and truly begin it all.

Shion made his way down the streets of the Soul Society. Although he seemed calm, he was actually waging a battle. Not one where somebody would have to risk their life for victory, but instead, one where the arena was his brain. Thoughts raced inside his head, mainly those of exactly what might happen tonight. He fought, hoping to overcome them and push them out of his mind, but his attempts were futile. He was worried. He was excited. He shared a load of different emotions all at one time, but not one of them could describe how he truly felt.

As he looked around, he saw Kera up ahead on the trail, Kera up ahead, Enoch, Naota, and Yaldabaoth behind him, and a couple of other Matsuki members scattered around the society. They were close. His companions were there with him. It didn't matter exactly what emotion he shared about this entire ordeal, but at least he knew that he was surrounded by people whom he could trust. He just hoped that it was enough.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kera's keen ears picked up on every word the Matsuki has spoken sense she left the hide out. Her senses streched out to find any enemies, she could easy sense the other Matsuki members as well. Her keen ears then heard foot steps behind her and her senses told her the energy was Shion. She remembered Shion's reaction to being called boss. It brought a small smirk to her face pale face. As a wave of content passed over Shion's Energy, Kera stopped waiting for him to catch up. She never was vary social and hoped people would get her small messages, Most of the time they didn't. With the Matsuki she felt that she can at least try to open up, But she barely knew anyone. She knew names but that was about it. She was known as a monster in the school and any where else that she was to different. She hated the poeple who didn't look behind the skin. They didn't know her past, or of what she keep hidden inside and fights with every fiber of her being. Kera sighed again remembering those days. In Secret she was glad to be different so different that she was put into the Matsuki by Shion and who ever else who that she was worthy. She glanced back at Shion with admiration. As she thought for a second she had a feeling that if Shion wanted to he could become a great Leader, With his "every one is equal" .
    "Shion, your one of few." She said barely above a whisper knowing he most likely heard her. If he asked questions she was only going to shrug in responce. Her left arm rested calmly on her Zanpakutos, her eyes closed and breathing slowly attempting to calm her over excited body, She did not want to worry Shion that she was worried...no not worried waiting for something to happen. With a small smile played on her lips she waited for Shion to catch up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki turned a few flips before landed on the ground. He exhaled and stood to his full height. One Zanpakuto on the left side of his waist and one on his back. Lucky for him anytime someone asked he said they were a set of the same. The fact that he could make both Zanpakuto seen to have the same sprititual aura wasn't bad.

"Sorry Shion I need some fresh air." Kazuki turned and began to walk out of the meeting room.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Shion continued to fight his mental battle while sinking deeper and deeper into his sea of sorrows, he heard a voice. He looked forward to see Kera, whom he had noticed before. This time, although, she was turned to him, and her expression almost beckoned for Shion to come toward her. Not hesitant in the least, he slightly sped up his walk until he stood directly beside Kera before looking upon her with a grin. "Hey there, goin' my way?" Shion joked with her. He had a tendecy to always put on a mask of happiness, no matter what he was going through, even though he wasn't going through anything that rough at the moment.

The main reason he kept this face was because of Kera herself. He already knew that she had lived one of the harder lives before becoming a Shiningami and a Matsuki member, granted he didn't know half of the backstories of the members. Simply putting her through more strife by letting her know that he was also worried? Not necessarily a good plan.

Shion nodded his head forward, as he began to walk with her. He looked up at the seemingly endless sky as he spoke. "Can I ask you something? About what I said in there....you think it worried anybody too badly?" Although he didn't look down at Kera, odds are that his face matched the tone of his concerned voice. "What I really wanted to do was simply alert everyone, not scare 'em half to death."

"This entire ordeal...this leader thing...I'm not completely sure I'm cut out for it. I know there's a lot of members who would love to expose our existence to the rest of the society, and I feel like I'm just holding them back.....damn, I suck at this, don't I?" He asked Kera as he scratched the back of his head. Both his grin and jokey attitude had returned.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: DAMNIT! Just when Enoch was being really evil you had to spoil it by having Shion show up!
    Before more speaking could be done on either side Enoch pricked himself with the needle he was holding, causing both his image and reiatsu to vanish and left. He moved fairly quick to the nearest Matsuki member, other than Yaldabaoth and Naota of course (he was trying to practice after all) but not so fast that the fabric of irrationality that covered his appearance would tear. It was a fragile thing, and over exerting it could cause a crack that would shatter it. But, he moved fast enough.

He liked his lips again with his tongue, they always seemed go dry when he was stalking his pray. Soon enough he was creeping up behind Kera. She annoyed him... less than Naota but far more than Yaldabaoth, so he didn't particularly mind scaring her. Besides, she was a barbarian, and Enoch loved to prove his superiority to barbarians.

With utter silence he slipped behind her, moving his needle in a rhythmic circle in the air as he could positively smell her. Like all barbarians, it was a strong tinge of sweat barely covered by her feminine odor. But there was no perfume that could mask the sweat... no amount of bathing could wash that aura of dirt and grime. It was impossible. Not to a fine nose like Enoch's.

Now, he was right behind her, if he breathed hard enough he could disturb the hair on the back of her neck. At this point they were not on end. She was thinking... oh yes.. dreaming perhaps... those daydreams that barbarians often had as they didn't have maps of the Soul society churning in their mind, and on those maps, those maps they never saw but enoch did, were marked every blind alley, every arrow hole, and every ambush point, with numbers and statistics for various engagements and his chances to win each depending on conditions ranging from sustained archer fire to bankai. No... barbarians didn't think like that. They saw only simple things. Like people. Like swords. Like emotions. Things that melted and led one to existentialist idiocy. But these were simple thoughts, numbing thoughts.

Then Enoch moved, just as she was slowing her breathing from some imagined fear. Just when he knew his sudden appearance would cause the most fear. He grabbed her, his arm so quickly wrapping around her and binding her hands that his invisibility tore. Than the needle in his hands moved right between her eyes. Gently pressing down on her flesh, a hair more pressure and the skin would break and the neurotoxin would flood her system. And gently, with a rasp in his voice he had to put there, he whispered, with and undercoating chuckle "One down...".

Then... just to send on last shard of fear into her heart. He licked the back of her ear.

Then Enoch looked over at Shion who was just now arriving. "Yes... Yes you do. You are a fool who thinks like a barbarian. Thinks in battles and in wars... foolish meaningless things. Direct things. Hard... easyily broken things like flesh and bone, right Kera?" he said asking the girl gently"
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-27-2008 at 09:57 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

((Wow bad choice my friend, did i mention rude as well))
    Kera began to freak little did she show fear but being snuck up on by her own team mate is normaly alittle scary. As Enoch grabbed her body she stilled to an almost calm manor. She had the impulse just to bite his arm off. But as the needle came into view her reiatsu flared and she quickly spun her body a way to break free from the hold Enoch had on her small frame. She ended up grabbing the arm that held the needed as an image of her body was still in enoch arms and him thinking he had killed her. She twisted it behind his back and planted her sandel in the middle of Enoch back keeping hom from getting up.
    "Whats the deal Enoch? You could have killed me just then?" She said and looked up at Shion alittle wide eyed. Then back down at Enoch her hands most likely bruising the flesh on his wrist.
    " i will talk to you in a moment Enoch." She said with a smile and put more of her weight into her foot.
    "Come on Enoch you sneakie Bug? Tell tell." She said being alittle weird and to happy.
    Last edited by Kera; 03-27-2008 at 11:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He felt it. The flaring of reiatsu. The smell of sweat the the hunger to kill. It was covering everything. Kazuki himself inex that it was Kera. She was different. She seemed to have a split personality. Maybe she lost control......Not likely. Kazuki didn't feel the release for multiple zanpakuto. Maybe she was close. He had to act fast.

With two solid slips and a burst of spiritual energy Kazuki was standing 5 feet behind Shion. A few feet ahead of them was Kera, and as he thought she was close to losing it. The person that seemed to have all her attention was Enora(Sorry about miss spelling your name. It's going to happen a few more times before I get your name down.). Kazuki stepped closer and growled. " What could this be about."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-27-2008 at 11:01 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Post removed by user
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-27-2008 at 11:49 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

((im sorry every one, Changed the post now not so evil. :P))
    Last edited by Kera; 03-27-2008 at 11:56 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: whoa easy Kera, nobody should be boastful in this RPG ^^

Ziraku was in the area afar from Shion, Kera and Enoch were. He chuckled when Kera surprise the legendary stealth sinigami, Enoch with one of his movelist. To Ziraku, he have no need to kill enemies undetected, evermore he fight head on to raise respect in battles. "My, aren't we lively today." He amused, as he approached to Shion, place his palm on his head, "Take a glance around here, despite the fact I can see uncertainy on your face, learn one thing..." He paused, taking a glance with only his eyes moing left to right then he face shion. "We won't die easily in the hand of the unknown." He stated in serious tone. He relase his palm off Shion and breezely left the place for awhile.

(ooc: man! Am i cool or what? uh just joking XD)
    Last edited by Regalyn; 03-27-2008 at 11:09 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

EMERGENCY OOC: This entire ordeal that has recently occured is currently in the middle of finding a solution. Until then, I ask that all RPers refrain from posting.

And Regalyn, your not cool, your actually about as lame as it gets. , lol, jk.

Closed Thread

Thread Information