AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Byfen's Treasure

Member Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 04:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Byfen's Treasure

The desert wind; furiously blowing, tearing the skin off of anyone who dare not wear protective veils and long-sleeved clothes. Even with this; the sandstorms of the Goburi desert are unmerciful, and unrelenting.
    "This is just one of the examples," Stefan Tryan mumbled to himself, "Why no one can escape death."
    He trudged on; knowing that if he stopped, who would continue on? I fhe stopped, who would stop death? If he stopped; who would get to Byfen's Treasure first; the Militia or the people? He dare not let the militia get to it first. He had come too far to let such a thing happen, just because he was exhausted.

"If I stop here, then there'll be no one to continue on my search." Or so he thought.

Creora Tryan, the top dog of the militia, and a vicious one at that. She would rip the throat out of the one who would even utter the beginning of the name 'Stefan Tryan.' She was so anxious to kill him, and for what she thought a good reason.
    "He invaded my family," she told herself, "And that cannot be forgiven."
    She didn't do so much that her brother betrayed her father and the military, no, that was just a bonus. She was doing it because of nineteen years ago, when Stefan was born. She scorned him for being the child who ended her reign as the only child. She walked down the hall of the HQ of the Cro-An Militia, which was reformed from the temple of Akihos.
    "Creora, Sir!" A guard addressed Creora cautiously, hoping he wasn't next to be slaughtered. "Intel has informed me that you brother has been spotted near Provaran!"
    Creora snickered; "Well then, why haven't you gone yet, Master Sargeant?"
    He tried to think of a reason, but before he could, he was caught by the icy grip of Creora's small, but powerful hands.
    "I thought I had told you all that I wanted no mistakes; no slip-ups?" She squeezed harder on his throat. "But you've disappointed me, and that is not tolerated." She gave one last good squeeze, and pop went Master Sargeant.
    "Commander Jareld!" Creora barked at a man who was standing close to her. "Prepare your best airship, immediately. We're going to Provaran."
    Jareld stumbled in his place; "But Sir, the sandstorm could-" He too, had been gripped by Creora's inhuman strength.
    "What was that? Commander?"
    "I will have it ready shortly!"
    Creora released her grip, and he ran off like a scared little rat. Creora kept going down the hall and told the nearest janitor to clean up the 'mess' that the Master Sargeant had made of himself. The janitors knew the drill all too well.

Stefan wandered into the small city of Provaran, his face completely hidden from the sandstorm. But as he walked by the big gates of the city, which were held up by a giant wal that completely blocked out the storm, he ripped off the veil and unfurled his long, black hair. He sighed in relief;
    "Five more seconds under that veil and I think I would've been fried for sure!"
    He looked around and saw that people were staring at him strangely.
    "Nothing to see here folks, keep movin'!" He kept walking, shrugging off any stares or looks people may have given him.
    He walked by a pub door, almost ignoring it, but quickly turned around in happiness when he saw there was sign that said; "If you beat our strongest man, then you can drink, eat, and sleep here, for free!"
    Stefan couldn't pass a moment like this up, and so he slammed open the door and ran inside.
    "Alright, where's this strongest man of yours?!"
    There was silence, but when everyone got a good look at him, they laughed hard.
    "Oh please, a stick like you? Taking on our strongest man? Yeah right!"
    Stefan couldn't understand; perhaps they needed a demonstration. He dashed from where he was standing, and flipped over a very large man that was laughing so hard, he didn't see it coming.
    Silence, so much so, it was eerie.
    "Ha! Now where's that strongest man of yours?!"
    They all pointed to the man he had just flipped over.
    "He's the one..."
    Stefan sweatdropped; "Whoops...didn't mean to take him out before the fight... Is there anyone else here I can fight? Maybe like a second strongest man?"

The pubkeeper just handed him a key with a scared look on his face; "Just take it and go...suppertime is at seven o' clock."
    Stefan took the key and walked up the stairs with a triumphant stride. He couldn't bleive that it was so easy! He unlocked the door and saw why; the room looked as if the sandstorm had it hit; the bed was in shambles, the wooden floor was broken in some sections, and the book case they had in there was smashed on one side. He wondered if this was even worth the trouble of flipping that guy over? He didn't care, at least he had a bed to sleep on instead of sand of a rock. He walked over to the bed and sat on it to test it.
    "Hm...seems alright..." He laid down and took in a deep breath. "Ah yeah, this is good..." As he tried to shift from his position, the bed collapsed on him.
    "So much for a good night's sleep...." He moaned.

Who's next? - Bill Goldberg

thanks Nespa

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Uriel sighed not far from where Creora was making the Master Sergeant wet himself. He had been contracted sometime ago to help the militia as a contractor of a sort and was currently reading a book on Necromancy. As always.

At any rate, he often loitered around waiting to be given tasks which had led him to start hanging around with the little girl that called the shots. But her annoying personality tended to flare up is sarcastic tendencies. He didn't mind that though... he liked insulting stupid people.

"Calm down, woman!" he quipped with not looking up from his book, "No need to go into a conniption every time there's a slight delay. It'll give you wrinkles." He was rather flippant with the woman given the iron fist she tended to run everyone else with but that was partly because he was "Uriel Half-Shade" and their for more of a walking corpse than a human in the traditional sense and death seemed to phase him much less then others.

"I still don't understand why you're wasting the massive resources of an entire para-military organization with its own demi-rule in several regions to track down some idiot with a pair of pointy sticks." he brushed some gray hair out his eyes.

He wondered slightly if everyone was really this stupid. It would be rather tragic for humanity if they were. He blew a gently stream of cold air out of his mouth, in boredom.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Jace was slowly walking through the tangled forest floor and his mind was clear. After a millennium of searching he finally found a solution to his seemingly minor problem. It was a very long time ago since Core, the immortal demon lord disappeared without a trace and the real Jace Beleren died. Core was in this body for so long he actually gave up his former name and took the name Jace Beleren as his own, although he never forgot who he really is. Since the day Core woke up in the body of a human he devoted his life to searching for something that might help him regain his previous form of a demon and even leave him the “newly” gained powers he possessed as the human Jace Beleren.

As Jace, he roamed the whole Cro-An but he didnīt find anything useful. After the convential methods have failed him he decided that he shall try to believe in legends and myths, because he knew that behind every legend or folk-tale there is always a bit of truth and that bit might be something he can use.

Jace continued his journey through the Dark Forest and he was heading for the bridge to the main continent of Cro-An. There he will gather more info about some legendary treasure. Although Jace was strong, and his strength wasnīt purely physical, he realised he might need some allies on this journey, because even if he is immortal, death can always find a way to take even the most resistant of kin.

So far his journey was seemingly good, he only had to kill a few bandits and some pesky animals on his way but the most of the journey was lonely walking forward through the wide and seemingly deadly forest. Jace hoped he wouldnīt have to resort to violence any time soon, he didnīt like to see people or animals die the way he killed them. Core knew these thoughts are foolish but when he took over Jace he also inherited some of his abilities to feel and this made Core angry from time to time. But he couldnīt complain, he gained far more than he lost and if feelings were the prize for this power, let them be so.

Jace was nearing the edge of the Dark Forest, he knew it because he was here more than once and he knew most of the paths in all of Cro-An, since in his eternal search he walked them all. As he approached the end of the forest Jace suddenly saw movement in front of him, he paused and hid behind a tall and large tree. He carefully looked to see what it was and as he was looking around he thought to himself: “So, what do we have here?”
    Last edited by Naix; 03-24-2008 at 02:07 PM.
    The sea of fear has endless depths.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC: Alright, time to hit this. BTW Altarsian, your first post had me crackin' up.

Another dead end. Drake thought, with a sig. He stood at the gates of Shintarik as the rigorous wind blew his hair and cloak. Drake Kimachi had just reached yet another dead end in his everlasting search. The object of his search: To find the woman and man who brought him into this world. He had lived a good life, no doubt, with his 'fake' family taking care of him to the best of their ability. Drake didn't want it to look like he was running away from the good life he had lived, but he didn't have a choice. He checked all of Shintarik, and it was obvious that his true parents were nowhere to be find, so moving on was the only option.

So there he was. Anxious to leave the town of Shintarik, Drake took the first step outward. "Alright then," he said, ruffling through his cloak pocket, pulling out a map of Cro-An. His expression of excitement was instantly switched into one of despair as he realized how far the next town was from him. "Provaran......pretty far Southwest. And from what I've heard, it's going through a pretty bad series of sandstorms lately....damn it all." He quickly rolled the parchment up and slipped it into his pocket before looking in his destined direction. A sandstorm was definitely not something he looked forward to, and braving it alone only made it worse. "Not like I have much of a choice, though." With these few words, he set off in the Southwest direction.

The forest was lush, and the wildlife was abundant. It was going to be a clam trip, until reaching the deserts. But if it would bring him at least a step closer to being reunited with his family, it was a risk that did all but phase him.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 03-24-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mizuki stood in the forest outside of a small village. He had no idea where he was but knew it was a day's and a half days wall back to Provaran. Man he didn't want to wall across that desert again. The sandstorm was bad enough.

"Ok you little worm where are you?" He looked across the grass plains and with a grin say two large knives fly toward him. "There you are........" Mizuki jumped from the forest and drew his sword. A man dressed in all black jumped into the air and swung his sword side ways. Mizuki turned his body and blocked the sword with the steel glooues he wore.

"Will you give up?" Mizuki kicked the man and planned him into the ground with his leg. Then he landed on the man's back knocking him out. "I'm done......Time to take you back in." Mizuki threw the man over his shoulder and turned back around heading into the forest. It was time to get his money. Back to Provaran.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-24-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Celsa walked out of an inn, her long blonde hair flowing behind her in the wind and purple eyes aglow with cheerfulness, with Serene by her side. She smiled as she walked towards the exit of the town, she had only been there a short while, two days to be exact. "Well Serene where to next?" she asked while smiling at her kitten on her shoulder.

"Meow." was Serene's only response as the kitten looked at Celsa questioningly.

"Hm?" Celsa mumbled to herself as she pulled out a map and looked at it. "All the towns are so far away! Why does Shintarik have to be so secluded?!" she said outloud to herself. "Well it'll keep my flying skills intuned," she added as she put the map away. "Alright, we're heading for the nearest town, which is Southwest of here, let's get going Serene!" Celsa said excitedly. She grabbed her broom which had strapped to her back and sat on it side saddle style as always. Serene jumped onto the top of the broom infront of Celsa, then they lifted off and flew away passed the exit of the city.

"There's supposed to be a sandstorm coming in soon, that'll ground us, some, but that just means I'll get some actual excersise in and won't get fat, right Serene?!" Celsa asked as she smiled. After a short while of flying she made it to a forest. She slowed down that way she could avoid trees. While flying in it she say a man with long flowing blonde hair walking the same direction she was headed.

She flew down next to him and said, "Hi! I'm Celsa where are you headed?" She smiled at the man as she asked that. Serence gave him a bit of a glare.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Member Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster is a glorious beacon of light Altarsian Swordsmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After the "oh so pleasant" nap Stefan took, he decided it was time to do what he had came for; check at the extensive Provaran temple library. He decided that since it was only second to the military's, that it might have something about Byfen's Treasure, or even how to break through the crystals themselves.
    "It all depends I guess..." He thought aloud, "If they do have a book like that, I hope someone hasn't gotten to it first!"
    He hid his two swords underneath his cloak and slipped into it, as to not draw attention to the weapons.
    "If anyone saw me with the swords, they'd know immediately who I am!"
    He walked out of the pub, again, ignoring all looks given to him and started walking towards the temple.
    "I can only hope...that's all I can do for now."

Creora turned to Uriel with a glare; "You dare question me? You may seem to be dead, but I'll make you dead if you're not careful!"

Stefan searched the library, only the first ailse, and with over three thousand books, and had found squat.
    "Good lord! What does a guy have to go through to find what he wants? Death?!"
    Last edited by Altarsian Swordsmaster; 03-24-2008 at 07:56 PM.

thanks Nespa

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Mishta sweated as she fought the never ending war against..weeds. sitting on her knee's she plucked the offending vegetation out of it and sighed. For a second she looked longingly to the dark forest and glanced at her gloved hand on days like these she wished she was stil with her mother. Standing up she cracked her back and grabbed the bucket with weeds and glanced over her herb patch before moving into her house. moving through the house she moved to the front and threw the weeds in a carbage can.

She washed her hands and stepped outside after that, holding her hands above her eyes glancing up and down the road. she frowned a bit "i hope the military does not show up soon..i don't wanna pluck the emergancy patches". every once in a while the military showed up mostly once or twice a year and demaned a amount of her vegetables and herbs as taxes. Mishta knew she could not fight them so she just gave it up luckily her elven heritage had taught her how to grow crops amoung free patches between tree's that way she always had enough and the military never figured it out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Drake made his way through the forest, he found out that a path toward his destination was seemingly premade for travelers. Suddenly, out of nowhere came a voice. A very cheery one at that. Drake turned his head and looked up to the girl, who was strangely hovering on a broom. He himself had never seen one before, regardless of his status of a magic knight. Although he was some kind of shocked by it, he not dare let it show.

The girl wore a bright, disturblingly cute, smile as her cat's eyes burned with a fire that seemed to burn straight through Drake himself. The fact that the girl was social enough to pop up out of nowhere and speak to a complete stranger like that was suprising, so Drake decided to honor that. "Uh, hey there. I'm headed over to the southwest to a place called Provaran, and the name's Drake Kimachi." He said, trying to avoid the glare from the cat while, at the same time, he couldn't keep his eyes off Celsa' smile. "You?"
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 03-24-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Celsa's smile fades to a curious look. "It's nice to meet your Drake." Celsa said to him. "Really? I'm going there too! Can we travel go there together? I'm sure it'd be a lot funner than traveling there by yourself." she said as her smile returned and she giggled slightly.

"Meooow..." Serened mewed.

Celsa looked at her and said, "Tree?" Then Celsa looked up, "Oh a tree!" she exclaimed as she veered her broom off to the side just in time to avoid a tree, doing a flip in the process. She then veered back to Drake's side. She fixed her glasses that had become loop sided when she flipped.

"Wow I'm such a ditz sometimes." Celsa says while laughing some and rubbing the back of her her.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Drake chuckled along with the girl. The fact that she seemed to be out of some kind of loop only added to her cuteness, but Drake thought nothing of that at the moment. She brought up the fact of how traveling with a companion would be more amusing than hitting it alone. She was coupled by her feline, fortunately. Drake, although, had been alone ever since the start of his journey a couple of months ago. As a matter of fact, that's about how long it's been since he's had a real conversation. That ended now.

Drake gave her a few quick nods and smiled. "Yeah! Yeah, sure! I really haven't been around much people in a long time, and traveling alone does get pretty dull." He slipped his hands into his pockets and nodded toward the Southwest. "I'd be glad if you we were to travel together. By the way, nice moves on that broom. Ride it often?" Drake joked with the girl.

He didn't know much about this mysterious girl, Celsa, but he didn't need to. He was so anxious to have somebody by his side that it didn't really matter who, as long as they seemed legit. "We should probably get moving, shouldn't we?"
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 03-24-2008 at 09:24 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uriel merely sighed, "I'm sure you will deary..." he then bent down to the body on the floor and grumbled something about 'wasting valuable resources'. He took out his kater and put the tip in the pool of blood and bits of flesh and instantly the blood began to dry and the flesh disintegrate as the life force was drawn into Uriel. He then used the power to animate the skeleton of the dead Master Sergeant then looked at Creora with a wan smirk, "there, now you have you're own little beating doll to wail on without hurting on. Children should use their extra energy with toys, not people"
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-25-2008 at 02:00 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace closely inspected his surroundings and after a moment he decided to abandon his wooden hideout and face whatever was in front of him. He wasnīt afraid, he trusted his skills and abilities enough to go against even an armada. But still, there was something that kept him from doing so, something inside prevented him from turning into his demon form and going on a killing spree.

Jace inhaled slowly and then with a slow walking pace he emerged out of the Dark forest to face whatever he was hiding from. As he walked out of the dark and cold woods the incoming sunlight blinded him for a second as he set his foot out of the merciful darkness of the forest. His vision was blurry because his eyes were full of tears and he had to divert his look to the ground. After a couple of seconds he raised his head and looked around.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Mishta walked back inside the house and came out with a small pumpm atachted to two hollow pipes. walking to the left of the house she laid one side in a small pool of water in a large wooden tub and the other side on a stone so it was a bit righting in the direction of her vegetable garden en started pumping some of the water out over the plants.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When Jace regained his vision and had a look around, the first thing to catch his attention was a small house in front of him. “What do we have here?” he thought to himself. He was looking at a young girl who was watering plants...apparently. Jace had no idea what to do because it looked as she didnīt saw him. So he gave himself a moment to think.

After a split-second of thinking he decided to at least talk to her, he was exhausted from the journey and he could use some water to end his thirst. So, with a calm and friendly tone he spoke “Hi there.”

Jace spoke with a smile on his face, but he knew this smile was a fake. Core was far beyond emotions but as Jace he learned that the quickest route to gaining someone’s trust is through a smile.So he just stood in one place and waited for the reply.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mistha blinked and turned around when she heard someone behind her "o hello can i help you"she gave a friendly but weary smile she knew better than to trust strangers. at his tired aparance she had a idea what he wanted "would you like to rest and eat perhaps?" she moved towards the house and waited for him in the doorway.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace was surprised by the offer, was his appearance so bad that people could actually see how tired he really is? Well no matter, he canīt reject such a generous offer. He smiled and answered “Thank you very much for the offer; you are right I do need a rest and a good food might come in handy.” He was really at his limit; he walked for almost two days and only with small breaks to calm down his exhausted body.

Jace slowly walked towards the house and thought “What is a young girl like this doing on a place like this, and is she alone or does he have any parents?” but he couldnīt hold back his interest so he asked in a polite way “So, what is a young girl like you doing in a place like this?”
    Jace knew he could call her young, from what he saw, she was about 15, maximum 16, and he looked to be approximately 18 or 19, but he had no idea since his appearance hasn’t changed for over 500 years.
    Last edited by Naix; 03-25-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mistha walked inside and pointed to a chair "lets just say my father and some others diden't like me much.." she turned to a cooking fire and started to stir the vegetable soup in it "it's vegetable soup, i hope you do not mind but i rarely eat meat". Actualy mistha rarely ate meat because she did not want to get to deep in the forest, the scouts were stil on the look out and only god would know what they would do.

She poured the soup in a wooden bowl and handed him a spoon "here ya go". Suddenly she heard something outside "excuse me" she walked outside and left the door slightly open. she frowned when a small airschip with military people landed "whats the meaning of this?". a sergant aproached her "just control, did anyone diffrent pass here?". Mistha huffed "al kind of people pass here and i help who needs it". He narrowed his eyes "watch your tongue child or you might find your house burned". He glanced at the fields "take some of the crops" ahd turned around. Mistha clenched her hands in anger as two soldier started to plunder the fields.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: FMA997 will not post until tommorrow, she's having some problems finding a computer

Creora grunted; "Whatever, I'm an adult, twenty-four years old." She pronounced clearly, as if to rub it in Uriel's face. "Besides, why have one toy when the whole army is my toy? Resources are not a worry to me; let you necromancers and the alchemists worry about it."
    Creora turned and strode off, determined not to let anything stop her from pursuing Stefan.
    As she walked by her "daddy's" office, she happened to notice him talking to someone. She crept close to the door; not close enough to be spottedl just close enough to listen in on the conversation.
    "So, Mr. Alexander was it?" The Brigadier General asked intriuegingly, "What is the reason you come offering your services to the Militia?"
    The man in the chair shifted a bit to reach into his pocket and he slammed some gold onto the table.
    "I'm just here to get money for resources...that's all." He droned.
    "Oh? Resources for what?"
    The man was hesitant to speak, but he continued; "I'm just searching for a way; a way back home."
    "Can't you just take the bridges? Or maybe a boat? How about an airship?" The General seemed tired with this interview already.
    The man shook his head sternly; "No, I need something special, and I need the money to do research on things." He stood up and slammed the table his his hands, almost crashing it down. "I'll do anything if you just pay me!"
    The words trickled in Creora's ears like honey to her lips; she couldn't pass this man up; he was much too big and intimidating. She burst into the room and walked straight to her father's desk.
    "Father! I'm willing to take him on, and I'll even pay him more than what he wants!" Creora was desperate to get him.
    "Hm? Are you sure? You already have your elite squad..."
    "This man could definitely finish the mission that we both have set!" She clenched her armored fists; "To catch that traitorous kin of ours; Stefan Tryan!"
    The Alexander stared blank at the name and then chuckled a bit; "Stefan? Hm...reminds me of the old days..."
    Creora stared at the big man with a desiring look, she would say anything, no matter how much it pained her, to have him.
    "Oh? And what is your name, Sir?"
    The man looked down grimly; "Sir?" He questioned; "Why, I'm only twenty-two! That's how much I've been through in my life!" He rubbed his chin in wonderment.
    "Interesting...and what is you're name?"
    The man laughed calmly; "I thought you'd never ask; it's Stephen Alexander."

Stefan was tired of searching through the books already, but he really hadn't gottent through them all yet, so he decided just to wait to quit. He couldn't let anyone else get to the books first, and besides, why go through over a million books and just give up like that when there's over nine million more to go?
    "But it's going to be next week before I find anything, if I'm lucky!"
    He sat down on the ground, his arms burning from all the climbing of ladders and the reaching for books and the flipping of pages. He was relieved to sit on cold ground for once.
    "I wonder how they keep it so cold in this library? It must be hard..."
    Stefan stopped all his thoughts, because of a noise, a noise he'd heard every time he had come to a temple. The sound of a newborn baby. He rushed to his feet and ran out from the aisles of books and towards the noise. It got louder and louder and louder until it rang throughout his ears. He came to a door, it wasn't rusty like most of the doors were, so it must be used often. He cracked the door open slowly and he saw that he'd stumbled upon the oldest thing he could ever see; the miracle of childbirth without means of the Byfen Catalyst. It warmed Stefan's heart to know that life was still available to those who hadn't advanced on above tradition.
    "Life, never mind how short, is always a gift to be always treasured." He reassured himself.
    He turned to walk back to the library but froze when he heard the crying stop.
    "But then again, I guess death loves to feast on the ones who aren't infested with modernization."
    He walked away, never looking back.
    Last edited by Altarsian Swordsmaster; 03-25-2008 at 05:59 PM.

thanks Nespa

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uriel gave a resounding soul before binding the skeleton into its own skull and putting it in a satchel he had hanging from his shoulder, "How did an idiot like you even get to be leader of this outfit? Oh wait... are you telling me everyone here is even dumber than you?!" he feigned shock, "dear lord, how does this place function?" giving another deep sigh he went on, "and don't use necromancers and alchemists in the same breath, it doesn't bother me but the alchemist would be offended."

He followed her done the hall trying to convince himself that this bratty little girl was actually 7 years older than him. Was he amazingly wise or was she just completely mentally dysfunctional? Either way he noticed her creeping up to listen to a door and so he mimiced her. He wouldn't admit it, but mocking her was the best way to pass the time.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Stefan decided that he just couldn't search for books anymore; "I'm just too damn tired!"
    He stood up, stretching his weary body.
    "That broken bed seems appealing to me right now..." He mumbled to himself sleepily. He stumbled to the door of the library, holding onto the doorframe for support.
    "Free food and I missed the seven o' clock dinner bell...."
    He sat in the doorway with a rumbling stomach, he really hadn't eaten in over two days...the main problem when traveling in the desert.
    He sighed softly, trying to conserve his energy. "Well, if I can't eat I might as well continue my search, only about five million books to go...."
    He stood up and quickly turned to a rustling noise he had heard. He squinched his eyes to see farther, but to no avail. He walked towards the aisle he was only halfway finished with.
    "Nothing is ever this easy Stefan, how many times have you learned that on this stupid journey of yours?"

The Brigadier General had approved of Creora's request, but not before this Stephen Alexander was tested in his skills of the sword. He claimed to be the best sword master they'd ever find, but Creora's father wanted to make sure he wasn't shelling out money for a lowlife.
    "How many swords does this man have?!" Creora was astonished by the many swords that were piled on Stephen's back, she was surprised he wasn't malformed by the massive weight of steel.
    "Alright Mister Alexander! Let's see that sword mastery of yours!"
    Stephen stood in his spot confidently as the General released a horrid behemoth of the desert, one of the largest and deadliest carnivores in existence.
    The beast charged in blinding fury when it saw its next victim, however this victim wasn't normal. A strange aura emitted from Stephen, and no sooner had two black wings emerged from behind him. He leaped into the air like it was nothing and then he took out his largest sword and threw it towards the ground, skewering the behemoth to the ground.
    Creora licked her lips in excitement. "He's the one that will kill him, I know it!"

thanks Nespa

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uriel looked at Creora, "Someone's over-eager" he sighed but continued to watch anyway, then he smirked to himself, "he gave his name in an melodramatic fashion... he'll win..." but then a vague regret crossed his face, "it would be funnier if he lossed though." At any rate he didn't need to keep watching this so he sat beside Creora and continued to read his book unconcerned.

He wished he had a clearer picture of what was going on but from his limited glimpses he hadn't been able to determine much. Well, it was no matter, he would just keep letting the tide of this place move him along and if it took himself to somewhere he didn't go well... he'd burn that bridge when he got to it.

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At Kimoria Kitty had been following the tracks of a wolf known to be close to the road. It was day and she had to find this wolf and tame it, well before it attacked any elves. She had been carring her katuna and ropes with her for about an hour.

Kally sat in an inn on a wooden chair close to a fire. She had been hiding from bandits. They have been after her for a long time now. This world was not going to end in a good way. She looked at the inn door and watched to see who would enter. No one was going to enter anytime soon. The man behind the bar told her of the treasure most of the bandits are after and he offered two gold for a bed for three days. She gladly accepted thorwing the gold to the man. "Have anyone came here earlier?" The man looked confused, "No, but across from this inn is a brawl, you can get a bed for free and food to." Kally stood up from her chair and walked out the inn and looked for any trace of a fight at the pub across from her. It didn't look like a fight had started but she walked over to the pub and entered looking around
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace sat on the chair and thanked for the soup. Without any further words he started eating. Suddenly there was some noise outside the house and the girl went to see what the problem is. Jace sharpened his attention to hear what was going on outside. He listened to the conversation but as soon as he heard the threat to the girl he stood up and slowly walked to see what was exactly going on.

He walked out of the door and saw a bunch of people in military uniforms. “What are these idiots doing here?” he thought with a grin across his face. He kept his calm and fought the sudden surge of killing intends. So he decided that heīll at least finds out what is happening before his blood thirst takes the best of him.

“What seems to be the problem sergeant?” he asked while looking at the duo that was plundering the garden. Without waiting for the sergeant’s reply he spoke again, this time to the duo. “It is not nice to take things that doesnīt belong to you.” The pair of soldiers suddenly stopped, it was like they were frozen, but there was no ice. Jace only smiled at the sergeant and said “Please mind your manners sir, you are in the presence of a lady.”

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Alright, I've waited long enough. I'll PM Aura since her and I are pretty close, but as it is, I have to continue on.

It was a while since Celsa and Serene had joined Drake on his quest, and he didn't regret having them by his side. After a long while of being alone, having a companion with him gave Drake this odd, unexplainable sense of accomplishment through his journey. Although, even though he was get around his dire loneliness, some things would have to be endured.

"Aw, crap."

Drake muttered these words as he gazed at what layed before him. The treacherous Goburi desert. The gusts, from his stand point, seemed almost unbearable. The unlucky animals that tried their hand at scurrying across the desert were swept up by the wind. Trees toppled, oasis' gushed, and seeing through the deathly whirlwind was feat all on its' own. As far as Drake was concerned, if hell was a desert, this would be it. "Well, from what my map says, Provaran is only about...what, 12-18 hours away? It wouldn't take that long if it weren't for this wind sandstorm, but not like we can do anything about it, right?" Drake looked back to Celsa, grinning. Although this was a indeed going to be a challenge, he was sumowhat excited about braving it.

"Alright, then, let's hit this." With that, Drake took the first step into the desert. He had no idea if Celsa was going to be able to fly on her broom through this wind, but whether on air or treading ped, it was necessary that they make it through this hell of a desert.

Closed Thread

Thread Information