AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: who would you not want to meet on the battle field?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kira Yamato "Strike Freedom"

5 29.41%
  • Heero Yui "Wing Gundam Custom"

9 52.94%
  • Stellar "Destroy Gundam"

3 17.65%
  • Master Asia "Master Gundam"

4 23.53%
  • Amuro Ray "Hi Nu Gundam"

3 17.65%
  • Sven Cal Bayan "Strike Noir"

2 11.76%
  • Anthrun Zala " Infinite Justice"

3 17.65%
  • Char Aznable "Sazabi"

2 11.76%
  • Rain "Dark/Devil Gundam"

3 17.65%
  • Gym Ghingnham "Turn X"

2 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread

Thread: If you were a grunt, who would you not want to meet on the battle field?

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Default If you were a grunt, who would you not want to meet on the battle field?

If you were a grunt, who would you not want to meet on the battle field? Feel free to add more if you want
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 03-25-2008 at 10:21 AM.

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 12:50 AM
    Threads

Nobody.. >_>

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Stellar and Destroy; that thing is massive, and I'd be done in a matter of minutes, since I'm not a "Red".
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

Generally none of them, but Rain and Gym win this by a FAR leap...

Kira: will let you live no matter what you do at the cost of his own safety/life

Heero: Will let you live if you don't get in his way, unless his goal involves destroying you. Insider hint: Make him promise to kill you, then you are safe from him, forever.

Master Asia: Has no proper reason to fight fodder people, but if he has, you are already dead!

Amuro: If he's focussed on you, you are already dead! If not, he'll let you live if you don't get in his way and give him a reason to focus on you.

Sven: Will try to kill you. But you can probably get away.

Athrun: Touch him and you are dead, otherwise you're fine.

Char: He'll probably ignore you unless you intervene with whatever he's trying, in which case you are already dead.

Now for the winners:

Rain: She wants to destroy mankind as Devil Gundam, so you are already dead.

Gym: When Moonlight Butterfly is activated, you are not only already dead, but everything is going to get knocked back into the stoneage because the butterfly will consume all technology.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Senior Member ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2008 11:43 AM
    Threads

try ANY gundam pilot. They wipe out INFINATE numbers of grunts. Any amount imaginable. You could put the entire army of whatever against any gundam of any series and they would walk away :P

Simply put - you wanna be the guy in the GUNDAM :P

Gundam Wing was the worst for that. They would single handedly fight off an army.

I still liked it though
    Last edited by ghost_in_the_shell; 04-03-2008 at 12:20 PM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Master Asia.

Three Words: "Giant Robot Horse."
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1332-7412-2038

Kira and Athrun because anyone that can go berserk and wont stop until their enemy is defeated would not be a fun enemy to face.

Senior Member romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:16 PM
    Threads

None of the above! I'm a grunt with a piece of trash mobile suit and they all have Gundams...
    Hi there.

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Quote Originally Posted by romy808 View Post
    None of the above! I'm a grunt with a piece of trash mobile suit and they all have Gundams...
    That's a good point you have there romy
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzy View Post
    Kira and Athrun because anyone that can go berserk and wont stop until their enemy is defeated would not be a fun enemy to face.
    But if you fight Kira, you have a large chance to survive because he wusses out with pacifism :P
    B Gundam's sigs

Senior Member romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Red";2011762][COLOR="Orange
    That's a good point you have there romy [/color]
    Thanks Red! I'm sure you would feel the same way if you had a regular mobile suit. But if they gave me a Gundam hmmmmm.......
    Last edited by romy808; 04-04-2008 at 07:42 PM. Reason: spelling
    Hi there.

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads

Based on poll i didnt affraid anybody just like B Gundam said
    but i think twice for Gundam 00 pilot well they will kill you just because you were inside a battle zone. + Virtue Buster -_- it vaporized grunt very easily. Why i must be a Grunt T_T
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2014 05:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

From the list: Heero Yui in WING Custom. He fights almost mercilessly for being the "hero" of Wing. He'd even blow himself up with his Gundam to make a point.

Also Id add Char in SAZABI. A very VERY advanced pilot that no grunt would have a chance of laying a finger or shot on, let alone survive in a fight with.

Not on the list: Basicly any mobile armor Id be scared to death of encountering...

First one that comes to mind, Karozo Ronah in RAFFLESIA from F91. A maniac piloting something with THAT many tenticles? No way!

Anavel Gato in NEUE ZIEL from 0083. I wouldnt have a chance against something that big and that fast being piloted by "The Nightmare of Solomon".

"GRAND" MASTER GUNDAM from G-Gundam. Now, I havent actually watched the ending of "G", but looking at the design of the combined four lieutenants from the official guide, I wouldnt know where to begin attempting to attack that monster of a Gundam.

From 08th MS Team, APSALUS. That mega particle cannon could destroy the earth if it wanted to.

From Zeta Gundam, Psyco Gundam (Mark 1,2, OR 3). Id feel like an ant next to a Gundam of that size.

... And in the case of speed and agility, as a grunt I wouldnt go against the Red Comet or Acguy. Red Comet is obviously too quick for most people to handle. And I know it sounds stupid to include Acguy, but seeing how fast even I can manuveur him in the Battle Assault games would even scare me in the battlefield if I was stareing him down as just a grunt in a simple GM.

Aether_Storm Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

I want to fight Duo Maxwell, its is by far the most awesome, i doubt i would last no more then 5 seconds

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Hmmmm, this is hard, I mean it also depends on your Mobilesuit, if I had somthing like a MS-06 Zaku II, ZGMF-1017 GINN, ZGMF-1000 ZAKU Warrior or MS-07 Gouf I'd feel pretty confident to go agaisnt a gundam, but in somthing like any other cannon fodder suit, I would not want to face ANY gundam.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

... And in the case of speed and agility, as a grunt I wouldnt go against the Red Comet or Acguy. Red Comet is obviously too quick for most people to handle. And I know it sounds stupid to include Acguy, but seeing how fast even I can manuveur him in the Battle Assault games would even scare me in the battlefield if I was stareing him down as just a grunt in a simple GM.
    The Acguy part isn't that stupid, Acguys are undetectable and have 2 nuclear generators each despite the size o_O

Bu they're 0079 technology all in all so once you're in a Jegan you wouldn't give a damn.

Hmmmm, this is hard, I mean it also depends on your Mobilesuit, if I had somthing like a MS-06 Zaku II, ZGMF-1017 GINN, ZGMF-1000 ZAKU Warrior or MS-07 Gouf I'd feel pretty confident to go agaisnt a gundam, but in somthing like any other cannon fodder suit, I would not want to face ANY gundam.
    You'd feel confident to face a gundam in a normal Zaku?

My not-on-the-list favourites:

Crux Dougachi in Divinidad: This thing was meant to kill off earths population a couple of times and Crux is just insane enough to do that, grunts should stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from this and let Kincaid and Tobia do the job.

Iron Mask in Rafflesia: In Cosmo Babylon, MA tentacle rape you! (and don't forget the bugs escorting it, nasty lil things, have fun dodging bugs AND tentacles)

Tobia in Crossbone Gundam X3 with Murasame Blaster: You do NOT want to be hit by that Murasame Blaster, something as agile as X3 with such a weapon is just sick (imagine getting hackandslashed by 14 deathscythes at once, that about one hit from it). But on the other hand, maybe Tobia has mercy.

Valder in Hydra Gundam: This is more about the pilot's attitude, Valder Farkill has NO mercy whatsoever, he'll butcher you, your family, your friends and anything on the way just for the kick of it. He butchered all his teammates in a Leo just to show off to Treize, have fun surviving an encounter with him in Hydra Gundam.

Brenev Auchs in Gelgoog Cannon: Well, you might be wondering "who the heck is Brenev?", Brenev is the man with overall highest kill total in the whole One Year War (yes, also more than Amuro and Char). his nickname is the "One Shot Killer" because thats exactly what he does, he shoots, you die. People joke around about him being "economical" with his ammunition and unlike usual Zeon pilotes who give vague kill numbers above their actual down totals, Auchs gives a lot of credit to his Wingmen so that his real kill count is even higher... And don't forget, that Gelgoog Cannon has 2 guns (thats not much compared to your run-off-the-mill-boss-enemy, but its a lot when the guy wielding them is known to snipe you without breaking a sweat), the one it holds and the cannon on its shoulder and either of them is your death before you know it if Brenev is in the cockpit.

Brenev's official (false) kill total

MS: 193 (Amuro: 142)
    Flagships: 8

If you are a grunt, running into him is just likely to get you being #194
    Last edited by B Gundam; 04-07-2008 at 06:49 AM.
    B Gundam's sigs

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    Threads

If I were a grunt.... I'd have to want to pilot a ... A Gouf Ignited from SEED DESTINY. As a grunt mobile suit it's got some speed a power behind it so if I have to fight ANY on that list I want that mobile suit. That way I can at leasty try and dodge their attack. And ocasionally attack.

I also think this matter is a big thing about skill in a MS cockpit. I mean if you have the skills of a gundam pilot then most Grunts can be used against a gundam. You just have to know it's strengths and weaknesses VERY well. But if we have just your average pilot's skills. We're all screwed. ^_^

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

Quess Paraya, if I was a Fedy grunt. She might kill me on some twisted sense of principles.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Junior Member Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 06:47 PM
    Threads

None, All of them are ace pilots in one way or another.

I'm a grunt, let me fight other grunts damn it.

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

lol Indeed. Grunts should just run like hell.

Nice sig by the way Zorba.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Junior Member Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba has a reputation beyond repute Zorba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Funkgun View Post

Thanks, a few people have already commented on that.

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Funkgun View Post

Now grunts aren't allowed to run like hell. Especialy in gundam. Ever noticed how all the grunts actually fight for what they believe in? Regardless if others think it's right or wrong they fight for wha tthey believe so retreating isn't an option. =/

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lucion View Post
    Now grunts aren't allowed to run like hell. Especialy in gundam. Ever noticed how all the grunts actually fight for what they believe in? Regardless if others think it's right or wrong they fight for wha tthey believe so retreating isn't an option. =/

I'd rather not die as a nameless grunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But would you die for what you believe in?

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

I'd want to meet the queen of hearts, and shoot her in the dome cage!@&%#

Closed Thread

Thread Information