AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The History of Trunks

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2014 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chii Motosuwa View Post
    Yah!! No offense to the GT Trunks, but Future Trunks was less of a wimp xD
    lolz yea I agree, future trunks was cool and the one on dragon ball gt was much more of a wimp than the future trunks on dragon ball z.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire_Ichigo View Post
    lolz yea I agree, future trunks was cool and the one on dragon ball gt was much more of a wimp than the future trunks on dragon ball z.
    Yeah Anyways, in the english version, he has two different voice actors, but the Japanese seiyuu seems to be the same.

Btw, it would suck if 17 and 18 activated 16 in future Trunks' time, then he and Gohan would've been really screwed!! The reason for this is, that when Trunks somehow screwed up the timeline, things changed, like 16 being activated, 19 and 20 showing up, and behaviors change, which leads me to believe that maybe 16 in Trunks' time would fight Gohan and Trunks

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

I loved that movie a lot. It's one of my favorites. I think part of that is because Trunks (Mirai Trunks, to be specific) is my favorite character in the series.

I felt so bad after watching that. He suffered so much at a young age. It was a really touching movie. In fact, it made me and even bigger fan of his than I was before. Trunks is such a cool character, and in my opinion, the coolest out of everyone else. ^___^

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    So, did you enjoy this movie?? Please discuss anything about this movie!

I thought that it was a good movie. I really felt bad for Trunks' world, and I was wondering, if the Androids destroyed Piccolo, does that mean that the Room of Spirit and Time(Hyperbolic Time Chamber) was destroyed too?? If not, then Trunks couldv'e trained in there to beat the Androids. And Trunks could've also traveled to New Namek and wish everyone back there, including Piccolo, inorder to bring the Earth's Dragonballs back. And, he could also wish for immortality, or more power, so he couldn't be beaten easily by the Androids(If not, then sorry).
    Eh...It was decent for a DBZ special, but not exceptional. I wouldn't spend any money on it.
    If the androids destroyed Piccolo (and, thus, Kami), the Room of Spirit and Time would not be destroyed, but the only people who knew about it were Kami, Mr. Popo and Goku. Since Popo seems intent on never leaving Kami's palace unattended, no one on Earth would have known about the room.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a time limit on how long one can be dead and still be resurrected with the dragon balls? Then again, they were modified to bring back many people at once in the main timeline after Frieza caused a mess, so they could have been changed more... Either way, Goku is stuck dead, having died from a mere virus.
    I've always reasoned that while you can't die if imortal, others stronger than you can still beat the heck out of you if they want, so little would be accomplished. Trunks would eventually get stronger from the beatings thanks to his Saiyan ancestry, but it would take a while and be rather boring for DBZ. There's also the possibility that Trunks could lose all his limbs (immortality can't prevent that!) by the time he was powerful enough to defeat the androids, making for an absolutely bizarre battle.
    Bulma, by the way, has the coordinates for the original (now non-existent) Planet Namek thanks to the North Kai. The Namekians did not bother to tell anyone where New Namek is before leaving Earth as far as I know. Goku only managed to get there by finding their collective energies and teleporting from the North Kai's lil' planet.

As for Majin Buu (someone else mentioned it), I can think of a few reaons why Babidi won't meddle with that timeline.
    Trunks is much older in the future timeline when the androids are defeated (with no mention of Buu) than in the main timeline when Buu shows up. This would show that Babidi's/Buu's arrival has not occured as early as should have happened.
    I don't think it ever will.
    The supreme kai expressed worries that unecessarily disturbing the shell/case that Buu was in could awaken him, but Babidi worried that the same activity would kill him.
    Seeing how the androids of the future caused so much destruction, it's not unreasonable to think that they may have inadvertantly destroyed Buu while still dormant.
    Another possibility is that the androids could have killed Babidi himself.
    The last scenario is the simplest, though the least interesting. There are enormous differences between the future timeline and the main timeline; this could just be one of those. There may be no Buu at all in the other time. Boring, eh?
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 08-10-2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Saiyans get stronger when pummelled...duh...
    | Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information