AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The History of Trunks

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post The History of Trunks

So, did you enjoy this movie?? Please discuss anything about this movie!

I thought that it was a good movie. I really felt bad for Trunks' world, and I was wondering, if the Androids destroyed Piccolo, does that mean that the Room of Spirit and Time(Hyperbolic Time Chamber) was destroyed too?? If not, then Trunks couldv'e trained in there to beat the Androids. And Trunks could've also traveled to New Namek and wish everyone back there, including Piccolo, inorder to bring the Earth's Dragonballs back. And, he could also wish for immortality, or more power, so he couldn't be beaten easily by the Androids(If not, then sorry).

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2008 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0738 3560 2869 0372

i absolutely love that movie i was on the verge of tears
    A scattered dream is like a far off memory.
    A far off memory is like a scattered dream.
    I wanna line the pieces up-
    yours and mine.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I can't remember for the life of me, but I think if Kami/Piccolo is dead, the Room of Spirit and Time cannot be opened. I would think Mr. Popo would be able to open it, but like I said, I can't remember.

Anyhow, the way it went down anyhow was that it was one major battle involving all the Z Fighters, where they were all killed from underestimating the Artificial Humans. I doubt training in the Room even occurred to them, they had no time anyhow.

Anyhow, loved the movie. I enjoyed the fight scene at the park, city and especially with Trunks vs 17/18. Aside from that, I found the training to become a Super Saiyan pretty neat as well.

One scene I always liked was how a human was crawling out of the rubble in the city after 17/18 destroyed it, and 18 points her finger over her shoulder and casually fires a finger beam at the person and wastes them.
    Last edited by Sagat; 03-23-2008 at 10:34 PM.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    I can't remember for the life of me, but I think if Kami/Piccolo is dead, the Room of Spirit and Time cannot be opened. I would think Mr. Popo would be able to open it, but like I said, I can't remember.

Anyhow, the way it went down anyhow was that it was one major battle involving all the Z Fighters, where they were all killed from underestimating the Artificial Humans. I doubt training in the Room even occurred to them, they had no time anyhow.

Anyhow, loved the movie. I enjoyed the fight scene at the park, city and especially with Trunks vs 17/18. Aside from that, I found the training to become a Super Saiyan pretty neat as well.

One scene I always liked was how a human was crawling out of the rubble in the city after 17/18 destroyed it, and 18 points her finger over her shoulder and casually fires a finger beam at the person and wastes them.
    Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. I don't mean to be cruel, but that was kind of funny, when 18 points at that guy and wastes him.

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 AM
    Threads

Favorite DBZ Movie, but poor gohan! That version of trunks is clearly more badass than the whiny present one. After that movie I then watched Trunks own the andriods. THAT NIGHTMORE IS OVER CELL DIE!! Happy ending all the bad guys are dead! Too bad trunk is the only one alive, cause if Buu comes he is screwed!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sesshomaruisgod View Post
    Too bad trunk is the only one alive, cause if Buu comes he is screwed!
    He could always travel into the future, and drag SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta to sick 'em!! right??

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I didn't think of that! But then he would meet the trunks from the Gt future and then......... Head explodes :<

Senior Member JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 01:42 AM
    Threads

Good movie, not their best though . I don't think Trunks would have been able to travel to Namek: does Bulma still have the coordinates for Namek and all that stuff? And even if he did get to Namek, you can't wish someone back to life if they've died of a natural cause, which means he couldn't wish Goku back anyways, and the rest would have died again. He could have wished for immortality though, but I don't think an immortal life is very pleasent.

Junior Member Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto has a reputation beyond repute Migoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 01:14 PM
    Threads

Yeah it was a good DBZ movie. The Android Saga is one of my favorites!

I have it on Video lol

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

I loved his remark about ""royal treatment.... the movie gave me a whole new respect for gohan.....he was a much better gohan than in the main series...except for his hair...I love the fact that trunks looks just his dad...And they both have the inability to raise their eyebrows
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Um, I'm guessing training in the Room of Spirit and Time(Hyperbolic Time Chamber) didn't occur to them, did it?? I mean, after Trunks trained in the room in the Cell saga, he was actually able to beat Cell form 2. But why didn't anyone in future Trunks' time train in there to get stronger inorder to beat the Artificial Humans(Androids)?? 0.0 Trunks in his time had all that time, along with Gohan, to train in the room, but didn't(maybe because Piccolo along with Kami was destroyed?? But what about Mr. Popo?? 0.0, do they need him for the room?? 0_o. And after Trunks gives Goku the warning: "On May 12th, @ 10:00 AM on a city 9 kilos from the Metro South," or "On May 12th, @ around 9:30 AM on an island 9 miles southwest of South City," it was said they had three years to prepare for the Androids. So, in those three years, they could've used the room, and Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and Trunks could've become stronger inorder to beat the Androids. Or if Bulma knew the coordinates(not the exact coordinates) to Dr. Gero's lab, then they could go to the mountains and just blast the Androids away, before they're activated and along with Baby Cell. Or search for the lab anyways and destroy the lab before the three years are up. But Goku mentions that Dr. Gero hasn't done anything wrong(before the three years), but I say, "Who cares??!!" If Trunks is correct, then what'll happen will happen right?? 0.0 So why not just search and destroy, it's quite obvious!! But I guess that's the only thing that would make the story, so Toriyama wanted it that way, I guess. If it wasn't, then there would be no Androids saga, or it'd end pretty quickly. >.>
    Last edited by Hideki Motosuwa.; 05-11-2008 at 09:08 PM.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Keep in mind they had no idea where his lab was, or even that No. 20 was in fact Dr. Gero

I bought the DVD set that contained the Trunks Special and Bardock movie. Loved it! Japanese original sound is a bit muffled but turn it up and its good to go. Excellent quality too

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't try to make sense out of DBZ Miss Chii Motosuwa, theres a talking pig and a cat in the show, nothing makes f@#$ing sense!!!!!!!!
    You hate the fact that your powerless to stop me, that your completely outmatched. Well imagine feeling that way all the time like the people of this planet do. Fools how do you think my master gohan felt when you ganged up on him in the rain and he had no way out. Well Know it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.

Junior Member Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart has a reputation beyond repute Captain Warheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:57 PM
    Threads

The History of Trunks was one of my favorite movies since he is one of my top five favorite characters. I to have wondered why Gohan and Trunks never considered the Hyper Bolic Time Chamber as a means of training to become stronger than the Androids. I think Mr. Popo is able to open the door to the room because if I rememebr correctly, he's the one who led Goten and Trunks to the room in the Majin Buu saga. It's possible that the Lookout was destroyed when Piccolo/Kami were killed. As far as going to Namek, I don't think the two remaining Z-Fighters wanted to risk having the few remaining Earthlings killed because they left the Earth.

Anyway, I liked this version of Gohan just as much as the one who becomes the Great Saiyaman. He made a great mentor for Trunks. It's just too bad he had to die in the movie. But it was a great way for Trunks to awaken his Super Saiyan abilities.

If I were to rate this movie on a scale of 10, I'd give it an 9.

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the trunks time continuity was screwd up long before any of this....Still i loved it though
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SupaWeena View Post
    the trunks time continuity was screwd up long before any of this....Still i loved it though
    Wait...what do ya mean by that?? 0.0 Anyways, yeah, loved the movie too!! xD If only Goku had lived, but I guess, even if he had lived, he would provide little resistance against the Artificial Humans(Androids). But Trunks did say that the Androids in his time weren't as strong as their present counterparts, so maybe if Goku had lived, Gohan joined in the fight as a Super Saiya-jin and Vegeta too, maybe they wouldv'e stood just a little chance perhaps?? 0_o;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well.....he was a kid, then future trunks came....And he said it himself in the cell saga there were two different timelines floating out there....It was just a big pot of confusion for me at the start...though i hardly care still love trunks and the series

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, the third time line where Trunks had defeated 17 and 18, but Cell snuck up and ambushed and killed him and then proceeded to take the time machine to the time line that normal DBZ takes place in.

It does make sense however, as Trunks only learns of this in the normal time line. Hence when he returns to his own, he prevents the Cell there from repeating what happened in the third.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What puzzled me is how when Trunks went back in time, he jumped dimensions of time. When he went back to the future, he jumped into his original dimension of time. Wouldn't it make more sense for him to be in the future of the time dimension he was already in?

What's really crazy is how in the normal time dimension, kid trunks becomes SS like nothing, trumping all the effort that the future Trunks went though in The History of Trunks.

Senior Member Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 08:43 PM
    Threads

I'd say the history of trunks kind of confuses me, there's so many episodes you have to pay attention to. I can't keep in track of them all. Trunks is still awesome though.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah. The whole trnukns thing is confusing. But i guess DBZ doesn't have to make sense to amke millions.... trunks all the way through!

Miria's Fangirl Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne has a reputation beyond repute Kelly-Anne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 04:11 PM
    Threads

This movie is my favorite DBZ movie, when Trunks goes SSJ after finding Gohan dead is just a special moment and it always send shivers down my back seeing the expression on his face.

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 07:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

This movie was very decent in my opinion

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 3496 - 9817 - 0774 (US) | 5258 - 0235 - 2295 (JP) |

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

future trunks is way cooler than the present time trunks. he looks a lot more like vegeta too.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SSDynamite View Post
    future trunks is way cooler than the present time trunks. he looks a lot more like vegeta too.
    Yah!! No offense to the GT Trunks, but Future Trunks was less of a wimp xD

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information