AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What Do You Think Of Shiba Kaien-dono The Previous Lieutenant From Squad Thirteen????

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What Do You Think Of Shiba Kaien-dono The Previous Lieutenant From Squad Thirteen????

Hi, HimiTama here,
    I was just wondering what all you peoples think of Shiba Kaien-Dono from squad 13. Incase any of you don't know who he is by name he's the guy with the black hair that looks quite a bit like Kurosaki Ichigo.

Junior Member Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan has much to be proud of Kanna Koori-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

hmmm.....he seemed really nice and cool.....i liked him (not fan girl way!!!)

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 10:11 AM
    Threads

he is cool...
    cause he is my favorite leutenant...

"suiten sakamase"
    NEJIBANA...

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, in my opinion he's probably the best lieutenant, too bad he had to face one of Aizen's experiments and died in that battle. I really like his charisma and how he treated his comrades. I wish I could be more like him, laid back but very strong.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 12:50 AM
    Threads

I would of loved it if Ichigo and Kaien met.

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 06:26 PM
    Threads

Yeah imagine that Kurosaki Ichigo and Shiba Kaien-dono meeting *ponders*..........that would probabley be one of the funniest events in history............LoLz

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

He reminds me of Ichigo except a little more, confident, optimistic, and out going

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

he was one of the best lieutenant around. i liked him because he treated his comrades and his student with great care and control. ( too bad he had to die as an hollow)

Senior Member Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1332-7412-2038

i really like him because of his laid back personality, plus he has a really awesome shikai.

Kokuryuuha glomper! 8D Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 11:11 AM
    Threads

He seemed great...He was friendly and fair to his division's members.
    Alas, we don't get to see that much of him...It's rather hard to judge from that standpoint.

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

He was a great guy when he wasn't possesed by the hollow as in Hueco Mundo. I must say it was sad when he was killed by Rukia, although she had no choice. And in Hueco Mundo, he was a jerk because that wasn't really him it was more of a silhouette in the sense that his body was there however his spirit was with Rukia as he mentioned, he attempted to play with her feelings even though it didn't work.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, the one who rukia faced wasn't Kaien, it was Aaroniero, Espada nueve or nine. Aaroniero had the ability to get the powers of the hollows that he ate.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 10:11 AM
    Threads

hmmmmmm...

as mentioned in the latest chapter....it shiba kaien was already there

meaning that he already is a hundred years of age...coool

and still,
    his loyalty to the 13th division all this time is beyond words...

Junior Member gunndreams is a jewel in the rough gunndreams is a jewel in the rough gunndreams is a jewel in the rough gunndreams is a jewel in the rough gunndreams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2008 10:29 PM
    Threads

Kaien Shiba was a genius. I really liked him. The first thing that stands out about him is his uncanny resemblance to Ichigo. It's probably the reason why Rukia fully trusted him in episode 001, and also why Ukitake was the one who gave him the hollow-hunting license. He's the fill-in, substitute shinigami rep of Squad 13.

Yo . Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 12:43 PM
    Threads

I liked kaien-dono .
    Too bad he had to die .
    I liked his shikai , in all of the 13 squads kaien's and ukitake's zanpaktou is related , since they're both water and lighting based zanpaktou(s) .

Closed Thread

Thread Information