AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sakura in Tsubasa Chronicle and Sakura in Cardcaptor Sakura.

Junior Member don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2008 03:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sakura in Tsubasa Chronicle and Sakura in Cardcaptor Sakura.

Geez, I actually so confused. I don't know what is the connection between Sakura in Tsubasa Chronicle and Sakura in Cardcaptor Sakura (even I over and over again watching them!). So, if you think you know the connection between them, then post in my thread.

Member fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26 has a reputation beyond repute fairygirl26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 05:36 PM
    Threads

Wink Idea

I think I have an idea what it could be the connection that is. I think cardcaptor sakura is the sequel like maybe someone had their spirits reborn on earth and put hero and yue in charge of guarding that secret cause Tory and Julian are friends just like the same in tsubasa and syoran and sakura from tsubasa are just like tek kid and li so they are similar in so many different way and tory and sakura treat each other same just like tsubasa as well anyway that's just my idea bout how they are connected.

Ready For Action

Junior Member don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1 is a splendid one to behold don1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2008 03:29 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fairygirl26 View Post
    I think I have an idea what it could be the connection that is. I think cardcaptor sakura is the sequel like maybe someone had their spirits reborn on earth and put hero and yue in charge of guarding that secret cause Tory and Julian are friends just like the same in tsubasa and syoran and sakura from tsubasa are just like tek kid and li so they are similar in so many different way and tory and sakura treat each other same just like tsubasa as well anyway that's just my idea bout how they are connected.
    I see..
    It so complicated to me, altough she is my favourite anime character...

Junior Member Saiyan_Girl is on a distinguished road Saiyan_Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2008 06:48 PM
    Threads

there's absolutely no connection...

I believe clamp used the SAME names and character to attract people that loved card captor sakura.
    I find it to be a very very smart scheme.
    CCS was Clamps most successful anime, and by using the exact same characters with a different story line, people will get attracted to Tsubasa Chronicles.

So yea, there's no connection~

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

Could be i mean Clow exists by the same in both worlds and the two sakura's are mentioned to be in two clamp parallel universes, the cardcaptors characters live in the world where Yuko from xxholic lives, and she knows clow from the past, also in the new tokyo revelations anime the ccs sakura appeared before tsubasa sakura when she tried to retrieve the egg in exchange for her feathers and got lost and brutally hurt, so i guess clamp drew them as reborn characters in my opinion

Junior Member CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 09:26 AM
    Threads

Hmmmmmmm.I was confused too so here is what it says at wikipedia.Sakura Kinomoto in Tsubasa Chronicle: Tokyo Revelations

Sakura Kinomoto in Tokyo Revelations 3 :In the third installment of the Tokyo Revelations trilogy Sakura Kinomoto, from Cardcaptor Sakura, makes a cameo appearance as a vision experienced by Princess Sakura of Clow. When Princess Sakura is down on her last limb, Sakura Kinomoto suddenly appears. Kinomoto stops and motions the other Sakura to continue going, before running off and vanishing. As a result, Sakura from Tsubasa makes her way back to Syaoran and the others.

Sakura Kinomoto was not originally in the manga, in which Princess Sakura is guided back to the others by thousands of spirits. The cameo has resulted in the formation of many fan theories. Some theorise this cameo appearance indicates that Sakura Kinomoto is dead, or that Kinomoto was aware of her alternate self's predicament and sent a vision of herself to assist. Clamp have yet to comment on this subject.

Junior Member CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel is a name known to all CardCaptorAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wait at wkipedia it said somethin about a clone Sakura.I am confusedHey if I do a post about this maybe more people will reply.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1 last thing to mention to all of you. I heard from CLAMP that tsubasa is NOT a sequel of CardCaptor Sakura I repeat Tsubasa is not a sequel of CardCaptor Sakura.

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CardCaptorAngel View Post
    1 last thing to mention to all of you. I heard from CLAMP that tsubasa is NOT a sequel of CardCaptor Sakura I repeat Tsubasa is not a sequel of CardCaptor Sakura.
    no it's not but clamp mentioned their characters are to be in different worlds, non the less ccs has nothing to do with tsubasa, their just reincarnated in a different world, which could be what Clow wanted to do, Clow is also the same character mentioned in xxholic which is the same world the ccs characters live, so basically clamp designed worlds that some times the same characters in story live, if you watch the clamp wonderland video you can see the two mokona's travel to different clamp universes

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Really my bad-_-Thanx onigiri princess^_^I already watched both CLAMP in wonderland 1 and 2.the song wus sung by maaya Sakamoto.She voiced Tomoyo in tsubasa and sung the third opening of CCS,the first ending of tsubasa and the second ending in tsubasa.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've got an answer.to see it do this.At Google type Sakura in Tsubasa. Then click on the third last one on the page.

Closed Thread

Thread Information