AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Yugure's Sigs and Junk

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Yugure's Sigs and Junk

So check this out. I've been getting back into the graphics junk, making sigs and what-not. I've been playing around with GIMP lately, experimenting like never before. I've also been scouring deviant art and some other sites for tutorials, brushes, patterns, renders and just whatever I can find to improve my skillz. I even found the newest GIMP update! (I was happy about that!) After bunches of tinkering and playing around with my old junk and my new junk, here is the results of my tinkerings. And at last, I say -- IT'S ALIVE!

Whatever. Tell me what you think. If you like me well enough, feel free to request. All of these sigs, I'm probably not going to use, so you can take them if you'd like. I can also make avatars to go with them and add text if you want it. Just say the word and I'll hop on it!

With the following sigs, I used extractions done by the amazing Serated and I thank her for having such perfect extracting skills.

Feel free to take this one. I don't really want it.

I really kind of like how this one came out. I actually wasn't trying very hard. That's probably why it came out so well.

(I may actually use this one. I like it a lot for some reason.)

Well. Feel free to CNC maybe request. Maybe. ^_^

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Junior Member BigMike1994 is on a distinguished road BigMike1994's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

I really like the second last Sig it looks very good the colours suit the render.

Great job I hope you do more.

Like this Sig? Come see my others
    Big Mikes Sig Planet.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you very much for the comment! Maybe this thread won't inevitably die like all of my others have! =D

Here are two more sigs I just made last night and today. Again, I am using some extractions that belong to Serated's awesomeness. And if you ever check this thread out, I would just like to say that I thank you and you are awesome to make these available for use. They're truly amazing. oh... well... I think I'm just going to go over to her thread after this post and thank her there.

Anyway here are my new sigs. The reanders used in the following sigs were

CNC!

love
    dani
    dude

Junior Member BigMike1994 is on a distinguished road BigMike1994's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

I love the green one it looks awesome! I love that out of Sig effect I try doing that some times but don't know how to get rid of the background.

Thats sig gets a 8/10 I really like it

Like this Sig? Come see my others
    Big Mikes Sig Planet.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Your very talented. The only thing I can say is try blending a little better. Or get color shades for your backgrounds that are a little darker/lighter than the cloths/hair/everything else of your main object.

~*Lady

samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike1994 View Post
    I love the green one it looks awesome! I love that out of Sig effect I try doing that some times but don't know how to get rid of the background.

Thats sig gets a 8/10 I really like it
    Oh? I only get 8? You must be really hard to please! I guess I gotta step up my game! ^_^ Thank you for another comment!

As for the pop-out thing. It's really not that difficult. All you have to do is erase everything you don't want from the graphic. Then you simply have to save it as a .png. I don't know what editing program you use, but I use the GIMP. I know when I save images with transparent areas as .png, I have to check a box in the window that comes up that says "save color values from transparent pixels". So look for something like that in whatever program you are using when you save your images. This does the trick. Then if you just upload it to an image host that supports transparent graphics, it'll be all see-through and stuff. I upload all of my images to www.imageshack.us.

That's about it.

@ LadyWolf14: Thank you for the comment. I'm always trying to improve and I appreciate your advice to help me do so.

Look for new stuff in the near future. Maybe not today, but soon.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 03-19-2008 at 05:51 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information