AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Big Mikes Sig Planet.

Junior Member BigMike1994 is on a distinguished road BigMike1994's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 09:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Please tell me what you think of my Sigs. I'd really like to hear some feedback and so far the other Sigs I've seen on here are fantastic so please give me some advice if you think I need it. Also if you would like to use these Sigs please give credit.

I just finished this Ichigo Sig tell me what you think.

I just finished this L Sig, also I'd like to point out that Death Note is one of my favourite Anime.
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-18-2008 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Don't double post ... use the EDIT button instead

Like this Sig? Come see my others
    Big Mikes Sig Planet.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The majority have stuff over the focal point. Should really erase that stuff off. You sure are going in the right direction to make some good stuff. Hope to see more.

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Your ' Ryu ' sig is great, very good colour combinations and I love your L sig ^_^

Well done!!~~
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You have some very nice sigs here. I really like the first and third sigs. The first one has very nice coloring and blending. This one is the best I think. The third one is good too, though the effects are covering the extract too much. You might want to clean that up a bit. Very nice colors and blending. ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just finished this Light Yagami Sig, I hope you like it

I also did this DP to go along with it please tell me what you think.

I have been very pleased with the comments so far thanks guys XD
    Last edited by BigMike1994; 03-19-2008 at 06:40 AM.

Big Mikes Sig Planet.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm... You're pretty good but I must be honest. Along with the advice already given, I would like to add that almost all of your sigs just seem... too bright. You have way too much white in painful places that just make your sigs hard to look at. Granted, a lot of graphics look good with a lot of streaks of light and sparkles but huge splotches of solid white just hurts the eyes.

Tone down on the lighting a bit is really my only request right now. I will say though, that the first sig worked out pretty well. It's probably my favorite. And no, that's not just because purple is my favorite color. ^_~* I also like the effects on the second one, though you could stand to match colors a little bit better.

Overall... I'd give it about a 6/10 You're good but you need a little work and tweaking. Keep it up and keep making more. *cliche mystical wise-like voice* You show great promise! ^_^

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 03-20-2008 at 12:14 AM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I took some advice, but I think I overdid it on the lighting but I like the lighting.

Tell me what you think of this Sig.

Just finished this Cloud Strife Sig tell me what you think
    Last edited by BigMike1994; 03-24-2008 at 06:10 PM.

Big Mikes Sig Planet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A Rock Lee Sig, Please comment.

Big Mikes Sig Planet.

..... The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 09:09 PM
    Threads

Holy smokes Mike. That's totally awesome bro. I like it. Make me one. With like, iunno. Your pick. Include my name in it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hows about a DragonBall Z Sig?

I used C4D's this time, it's my first try I am really pleased with the way this came up.
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-29-2008 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Don't double post ... use the EDIT button instead or respect the two days delay.

Big Mikes Sig Planet.

Closed Thread

Thread Information