AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto F.A.Q. [Heavy spoilers]

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Naruto F.A.Q. [Heavy spoilers]

Since so many people seem to make the same threads over and over, asking the same general questions, I’ve devised a Naruto F.A.Q. Everything posted in here is true, but I’d rather not clutter it up with manga pages and quotations, so I won’t be including the evidence. If you really want the evidence, send me a private message, and I will send it to you. Mind you, this does not mean that I want every other person who visits this thread asking for sources, because I don’t feel like organizing and typing out 50 messages every day. So, unless you need it, just accept the fact that this is fact.
    I’m up-to-date with the manga in Japan, which is far ahead of the Naruto Shippuuden anime, so for those of you who view the anime, there may still be spoilers in this thread.
    I will be updating this thread as things come to mind, and as questions are posted persistently and continuously over time.
    So, This thread may contain heavy spoilers.
    1. What is Haku’s gender?

Haku is male.

2. Is The 4th Hokage (Yondaime) Naruto’s father?

His real name is Minato Namikaze, and he is the father of Naruto Uzumaki.

3. Who are Naruto’s parents?

Naruto’s parents are Minato Namikaze, The 4th Hokage of Konoha, and Kushina Uzumaki, a kunoichi from the Land of the Whirlpool(no longer exists)

4. What does Kakashi’s face look like?

It has never been shown. There are several photoshopped images on the web that show what he may look like, but we do not actually know.

5. Where did Kakashi get his Sharingan?

Kakashi received his Sharingan from Uchiha Obito. Obito was a member of Kakashi’s team when he was under the 4th Hokage. After being crushed by a boulder, Obito asked Rin, the 3rd team member, to transplant his Sharingan to Kakashi, as a gift of Kakashi achieving Jounin status. It should be noted that Kakashi and Obito shared a similar relationship to Sasuke and Naruto.

6. How did Kakashi get his Mangekyou Sharingan?

We don’t know.

7. Did Uchiha Itachi have help killing the Uchiha Clan?

He had assistance from Uchiha Madara.

9. Why did Uchiha Itachi kill the Uchiha Clan?

Newly revealed, but perhaps untrustworthy by the source(Madara telling Sasuke) is that Konoha was founded by the Senju (the clan of the 1ist Hokage) and the Uchiha, who had been battle together for years. The Senju took the rolls or leaders, and to gain trust and to keep an eye o the Uchiha, they made them military police, but fearing them, moved them to a far off section of Konoha. 13 years prior to the current story, the Uchiha had been planning to overthrow the Hokage and taking Konoha for their own. This rebellion was lead by Sasuke's father. At the same time, Danzo wished to eliminated the threat of the Uchiha, but was opposed by the 3rd Hokage. Thus, a spy was put into the Uchiha, who just so happened to be an Uchiha himself. Itachi. After a while he was given the order, he slaughtered the Uchiha.

10. Why didn’t Uchiha Itachi kill Sasuke?

Itachi told Sasuke that in the Uchiha Clan, there is a secret history. This history is that one can obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan by killing one’s best friend, but after a lot of use of the Mangekyou Sharingan, the user will go blind. However, if one user removes the eyes(Sharingan or Mangekyou Sharingan) from a fellow Uchiha and implants them as their own, they receive permanent Mangekyou Sharingan, which do not cause blindness. Itachi allowed Sasuke to live so that Sasuke would get the Mangekyou Sharingan, and could just take Sasuke’s eyes for his own. BUT Uchiha Madara later tells Sasuke that this was just a lie by Itachi to make him fight Itachi, and that he truly just wanted Sasuke to live more than anything else. So, Itachi lied and made himself into a criminal so that Sasuke would live a peaceful life. It is important to note that Itachi had told Danzo that should Sasuke be harmed, he would come back and tell all of Konoha the truth about the Uchiha Clan's fate. Hence why He returned to Konoha after the death of the 3rd Hokage, since the 3rd was the main protector of Sasuke.

11. Is Akatsuki member Tobi actually Uchiha Obito?

No.

12. Who is Tobi?

Tobi is Uchiha Madara.

13. Who is the Akatsuki Leader?

The Akatsuki is, technically, lead by Pein. However, it is revealed that Uchiha Madara is the original founder of Akatsuki, and has been giving Pein orders from the shadows. He disguises himself as “Tobi” and enters the organization, but his motives for this remain unclear.

14. Does Naruto really die?

This was a marketing campaign for the 2nd Shippudden movie. Naruto does not die, or at least, he has not yet died.

15. Does Jiraiya really die?

Yes. He is killed by Pein.

16. What would happen if Sasuke and Itachi fought?

Sasuke won, only because Itachi was about to kill him and take his eyes, but suddenly dropped dead. It is believed to have been caused by the use of his third Mangekyou Sharingan doujutsu, but this has not been confirmed.

17. Who is Pein?

Pein is the figurehead leader of Akatsuki. He is believed to be one of the three former students of Jiraiya, orphens who he found during a battle. The only person who knows his true identity is Jiraiya, who only realized who Pein is moments before he died.

18. Does Naruto being the 6th Hokage?

So far no 6th Hokage has been declared, as Tsunade is still filling the seat of the 5th Hokage.

19. What happens at the end?

Naruto has not ended yet.

If you believe I have made a mistake, please contact me, and please have evidence at hand. Please, no fanboy/fangirl stuff. Just because you may contact me, this does not mean I will reply. My reply will be based on my further investigation into the question, should there be one.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 05-23-2008 at 11:40 AM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Whoa, thanks alot, you've answered most of my questions ^_^
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

WHOA...! O_O <-- !!
    How do you know so much!?
    I read the manga too, but I didn't know even half of that!
    Is the Japanese manga ahead of the english, or something!?
    THX Smartie!

Umm... Did Orochimaru really kill Gaara's father? -_-?

Mod Edit: Don't double post.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-20-2008 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Merged.
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara View Post
    Nothing like that has ever been said in the series. Gaara was basically a test-tube baby, to some extent. He had no true "father", only a mother. The former Kazekage raised him as a "son".

Member Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I Love Naruto!!

i just really spoiled it 4 me who cares i don't care lots of my qeuistions answered

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

answered a few of my questions, but im still wondering about tobi being madara cause their is alot of evidence that he is obito

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by gangman5 View Post
    answered a few of my questions, but im still wondering about tobi being madara cause their is alot of evidence that he is obito

Any "evidence" is purely speculation. Afterall, he's admitted that he is Madara.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Quote Originally Posted by gangman5 View Post
    Well taking into account that Madara is too old to still be alive, its probable that he is using someone else's body (like Orochimaru's imortality technique). And the body he is using could be Obito's.

google.translate for the win! SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2014 12:53 PM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara View Post
    WHOA...! O_O <-- !!
    How do you know so much!?
    I read the manga too, but I didn't know even half of that!
    Is the Japanese manga ahead of the english, or something!?
    THX Smartie!

Mod Edit: Don't double post.

I read the manga and I knew almost all the answers, apart from the one about kakashi^.^,
    that one has been on my mind for a time now... Anyway

Why does madara seem to have such an big interest in Sasuke?
    Sol, vind och vatten är det bästa som jag vet
    men det är på dig jag tänker i hemlighet
    Sol, vind och vatten, höga berg och djupa hav
    Det, är mina drömmar vävda av

Full song, click, and text and translation to the song above, click.
    One of my absolute favorite summer songs.

Member Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I Love Naruto!!

wait so naruto mom died cause u put no longer exeist

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Lovesasuke4ever01 View Post
    wait so naruto mom died cause u put no longer exeist

His mother is implied to be dead, but what I meant was that the village she was from no longer exists.

Junior Member Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2008 02:15 AM
    Threads

Wow!You know everything!
    Add me in the friendster please....
    Spinel_suppy@yahoo.com

Junior Member HeartOfAnAvenger is on a distinguished road HeartOfAnAvenger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2008 06:06 PM
    Threads

Haaa ^-^
    So many questions answered!
    Lawl I would have died if I had to figure it out myself *slow*
    Thanks!
    Shining Brightly, even for a split second....
    Is better than being Dull for all Eternity

Junior Member Maara is on a distinguished road Maara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2008 06:16 PM
    Threads

OOOOOOOO i no[IMG]FACE!![/IMG]

Junior Member Maara is on a distinguished road Maara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2008 06:16 PM
    Threads

Cool Ha

i new all that already tell me.......PICKLES!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member layla_luver_66 is on a distinguished road layla_luver_66's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2008 06:28 PM
    Threads

wow. I know almost all that stuff. (my sister) but does Itachi go blind?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by layla_luver_66 View Post
    wow. I know almost all that stuff. (my sister) but does Itachi go blind?

Due to the change in his eyes just before he dies, it could be assumed that he has gone blind just then, but it was never officially stated.

Junior Member kumiko2695 is infamous around these parts kumiko2695 is infamous around these parts kumiko2695 is infamous around these parts kumiko2695 is infamous around these parts kumiko2695's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 11:59 PM
    Threads

so does sasuke hate naruto or somewhere deep inside still sees him as a best friend?

Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    Threads

What did Kishimoto mean by his testimony that some character (I think Boo or so) inspirated him to Tobi´s character`? Some people thought that this was a clue to Obito Uchiha. And is anywhere in the mangachapters 100 % said that TOBI isn´t Obito? Or is this open yet until the end?
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

Don´t pay too much attention to my bad english^^

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Karsh View Post
    What did Kishimoto mean by his testimony that some character (I think Boo or so) inspirated him to Tobi´s character`? Some people thought that this was a clue to Obito Uchiha. And is anywhere in the mangachapters 100 % said that TOBI isn´t Obito? Or is this open yet until the end?

Well...seeing as how he calls himself Uchiha Madara, people who know him call him Uchiha Madara, Itachi called him Uchiha Madara, Pein called him that, Kisame called him that, Zetsu called him that, and he told his complete past, it's pretty damn obvious that he is Uchiha Madara.

Junior Member luchiaXkiato693582471 is on a distinguished road luchiaXkiato693582471's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2008 10:57 AM
    Threads

so u answer me questions thanx alot dude
    friends are 4ever and boys are what ever
    the person whose said anything is possabile never tried slaming a revolving door

Junior Member chapin14 is on a distinguished road chapin14's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 07:00 PM
    Threads

Read manga chapter 414 page 16 (u can get it about everywhere)
    it seems that sasuke does still care even if it is just a bit
    Last edited by chapin14; 09-07-2008 at 07:01 PM.

Junior Member ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 11:46 AM
    Threads

one question........i saw someday that Pein could actually be Naruto's older brother. i didn't somehow believe it. well is it true???
    " Everyday you take time out to listen to me. You talk to me, smile at me, laugh with me, and have fun with me. Well, I talk, smile and laugh too, but inside I'm hurting. Deep down it hurts to be with you because I love you and you are only a friend." this is dedicated to the one person i love the most but who doesn't give a f*ck about me

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by ZakuXSasu View Post
    one question........i saw someday that Pein could actually be Naruto's older brother. i didn't somehow believe it. well is it true???

So far, there is absolutely no evidence to support that. And no one in the series has even made mention of Pain and Naruto in the same sentence. It's purely fan speculation.

Junior Member ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu has a reputation beyond repute ZakuXSasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 11:46 AM
    Threads

a thought so -.-' it would have been to funny XD.........thanks anyway
    " Everyday you take time out to listen to me. You talk to me, smile at me, laugh with me, and have fun with me. Well, I talk, smile and laugh too, but inside I'm hurting. Deep down it hurts to be with you because I love you and you are only a friend." this is dedicated to the one person i love the most but who doesn't give a f*ck about me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information