AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Mobile Suit Gundam Raine Chronicles

Senior Member CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2009 12:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fiction: Mobile Suit Gundam Raine Chronicles

Pre story message: i recommend you watch Gundam Seed before reading this.

Mobile Suit Gundam Raine Chronicles

Character Gundam Squad Speak Colour

Raine: Turquoise
    Arets: Light Orange
    Boaz: Blue Gray
    Cpt. Hurning: Lime

Prologue

The astroid Space station Boaz is on the front line of the Plants defence system. Its role in defending the plants is vital. Tensions between the Z.A.F.T Forces and the Alliance have been quite thick. The tension was pulled tighter after the ground, sea and air assaults on Alaska and Panama. Shortly after the Alliance began their assault on the Plants.

Chapter 1

Part 1 of 3: Good news or Bad news?

Raine and Arets Walked down the busy halls of the station with a look of anticipation on their faces.

“This is what we where waiting for right?” said Raine with a nervous wobble in his voice.

“Our training has lead us to Boaz and Boaz could be under siege, some would call it fate.” Arets said with his usual confidents “I call it a chance to get me some naturals.”

Raine’s spirit seemed to be risen if only for a moment. Raine and Arets stop at the sound of the Boaz’s Emergency speakers crackling to life.

“Attention all military and Civilian personal. The war has escalated beyond what are superiors had anticipated, there for this station is now on alert level yellow. This means all pilots are expected to wait with there mobile suits or armour and all civilians are to head to the emergency evacuation Hanger immediately.”

Raine walks into the cafeteria where the load speaker is located. Everyone glances over towards Raine then back towards the load Speaker. Arets walks in after Raine and looks around. Arets notices that all Raine and Arets superior officers are in the room. He freezes with a sense of duty then realises every one of them are listening to the load speaker.

“The long range scanners and Intel have confirmed that the naturals Fleet is heading towards the plants. As the front line defence of our homeland I expect nothing less than not one member of that Fleet making it passed Boaz. Remember the bloody valentine tragedy”

When the words bloody valentine tragedy fell upon the room. Everyone remembered the pain they had suffered because of the Alliance.

“I’ve got to get to Tess before it’s too late” Raine said with a worried look on his face.

Arets grabbed Rain’s arm as he attempted to turn and run.

Arets looked Raine in the eyes with a unfamiliar serious look on his face and said “Raine you heard the Commander we have to report to the launch hangers immediately!”

All the Officers stand up and walk past the two with out a second look. Raine and Arets are now the only ones left in the room.

“I know” Said Raine. Raine continued in a whisper “She needs me Arets.”

“I understand Raine, but you have to report or you’ll get court marshalled for treason” said Arets with the same unfamiliar seriousness.

Raine breathes, taking in what Arets Said.

Arets continues “I’m sure she is capable of finding her way to the civilian evacuation ships all by herself.”

“Your right” Raine looks at Arets with appreciative eyes “What would I do with out you Arets”

Arets smiles and releases Raine’s arm from his grasp. Raine and Arets begin walking towards the main hanger. Arets and Raine hold onto the moving rail as it pulls them towards the main hanger. Arets’s face changes from serious to worried sick at the realization that there going into there first battle.
    Raine is first through the automatic hanger doors. Everyone’s busy preparing the mobile suits and armour, filling up the power Cells and stocking ammo. They walk to there designated platoon gathering area. Raine stands at attention next to Arets in their squad of five. After a short wait the Platoon leader Cpt. Van Wees stands in an official manner at the front of the Platoon.

“Soldiers of the Z.A.F.T Government. There is no day as honourable as this. This day is a day of Fighting, a day of reconcile, a day of vengeances. If your soul is lost on the battle field today you will be avenged by your fellow brothers for generations to come. Z.A.F.T Outfit Core 274 will be out fitted with the new mass production M-90, Enjoy ‘em boys!” the commander lifted the sprits of the men of the platoon greatly.

The whole platoon erupted in applause for their Platoon leader and there new Mech-a. The only two people in the whole platoon not celebrating where Raine and Arets. Raine’s mind was still focusing on if Tess made it to the civilian evacuation hangers before the last transport ship left. Arets’s was focusing on his nerves trying to not let them get the best of him.

“Ok 274, make your way to your code given Mech-a, double time men!” shouted the Squad Captain.

Raine and Arets take five seconds to remember there Codes then run towards their Gundams. Raines Gundam is Stationed directly next to Arets’s. Raine lowers himself slowly into the pilot seat. Once comfortable he lowers himself into the Gundam. Raine now inside switches his ‘Squad Speak function’ on.

“ Hay Arets, You got your squad speak on yet?”
    “Just turned it on, how neat is this, this is all top of the range”
    “I thought it would be months before I would be piloting something like this!”
    “I know. Any way we better stop hogging the channel”

As Arets voice faded away Raine begun to fell Empty with fear. For the first time in his entire life Raine feared for his life. Arets’s voice crackled over the Squad speak.

“Raine, 274 is going to be the first out of the hanger”
    “But that means..”
    “it means 247 are gonna be on the front line, ooohh yea!!”
    “I wish I had your enthusiasm Arets”

Arets was the first Gundams in the 247 that was being rolled out the hanger and towards the launching area. Arets’s Gundam docked into the launch catapult.

“ Pilot 498 Arets Fletcher you are Clear for launch” Said the Launch Official.

Arets’s charged his boosters and did his last adjustments for the Gundams maiden voyage, and signalled that he was ready.

“Pilot 498 Arets Fletcher Launching!

Raine is slowly builds his confidence as he roles closer to the catapult. Raine reaches the launch catapult and awaits further instructions.

“Pilot 499, are you picking up a signal?”
    “Reading you clear Boaz”
    “Ok, now activate the automatic catapult load sequence”
    “Done”
    “Ok now, Pilot 499 Rain Yakamo you are clear for launch”

With a tremble in his voice Raine yelled.

“Pilot 499 Raine Yakamo Launching!”
    Last edited by CroSsplay!; 04-22-2008 at 06:25 AM.

disgeae order of awsomeness
    Laharl > Mao > Adell

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just so you know, I edited the image out of your post, and posting in dark blue, orange and light blue, is really obnoxious to read because there are several different themes on this site, and what looks good on one, wont look good, or be visible on another.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*noteski * Sorry for the late update *noteski *

Part 2 of 3: Space flight in a 55.2ton killing machine

Raine is extremely nervous. He raises his hand to see it shaking, he looks around the cockpit, starting to feel anxious. The screen covering monitors begin to pull back letting in blinding artificial lights. His eyes adjust to revel the Alliance Fleet. He feels his heart skip a beat and jaw fall loose. Raines Squad Speak comes to life. With the voice from fleet.

“Out Fit Core 247, your orders are being patched through please read them carefully.”

Raine watches the loading bar move across the screen. A subtle beep signals the completion of the download. Raine reads over his orders carefully. Then once more his Squad Speak comes to life.

“Are you reading this Raine?
    “Yeah, it looks as if..”
    “Intel must be crazy. If they expect us to run strait into the Fleet like that well be killed for sure.
    “We have no choice but to trust Intel.”
    “I hope those bastards know what there doing.”.
    “I hope so to.”

Raine and Arets’ Gundam’s laying dormant not moving a millimetre. Meanwhile the Atlantic Fleet readied there weapons and charged the ‘Valliant’s’. Arets looks over at one of the Fleet Carriers and noticed they’ve started to deploy Gundams.

“Hay Raine, I think the curtains have just been risen on this play.
    “We better get ready.”

The Alliance Fleets’ Gundams were drawing ever near the front line that Raine and Arets where protecting. Raine’s cockpit fills up with a green glow as one of the Alliance fleets’ Gundam’s fires the first shot.

“Shots have been fired, I repeat, The Atlantic fleet has broken the negotiation cease fire and Shots have been fired. Units 274 and 365 move forward to engage the enemy”

Raines’ Gundam along with everyone else’s Gundam began to move towards the enemy. The far flank had already engaged the enemy and numbers were falling on both sides.

“Just like in training buddy”
    “You got my back”
    “And I got yours”

As the last words where said the Gundam next to Raine was hit with a direct hit from a enemy Gundam. Raine targets the Gundam who took his comrades life and fires his rife. The rifles shot goes strait through the enemy Gundam causing it to explode. Raine draws his plasma sword and clashes violently in to a enemy Gundam. Their swords lock, Raine’s Gundam raises its leg and thrusts a kick strait into the cockpit of the enemy Gundam it’s locked with. Raine’s Gundam flies backwards to watch the enemy Gundam pilot escape the destroyed cockpit of his Gundam.

Arets follows after Raines’s Gundam providing cover fire.

“Raine!, you’ve gone to far, come back to the line”

Arets waits a few seconds for a reply with no luck.

“Raine!, I’m coming in after you!”

Arets’ blasts away from the front line. Arets is trying his best to make it to Raine. Evading fire from the enemy Gundams as he attempts to make it to Raine. He notices a hole in the enemy front line and adjusts his thrusters to full power in hopes he can brake through. Arets’ Gundam heads towards the weak point. As Arets arrives at the enemy line his path is cut off by two enemy Gundams. Arets turns around for a quick escape. Another three Gundams pull up behind Him. Arets draws his rifle to try and break free, but as he pulls it out it is shot strait out of his hand.

“Raine buddy, could use some help here.”

After hearing this Raine looks into the amplified image on his screen. He sees Arets surrounded by six or more enemy Gundams. Raine with is plasma sword still unsheathed charges towards Arets’s location.

Arets is doing his best to deflect and evade enemy fire. Arets finds him self blind sighted by a space mines explosion and looses the lower part of his Gundams leg to a enemy long range support rife. Arets’s Gundam floats lifelessly while the enemy prepare their final blow. All the enemy Gundams fire simultaneously at Arets. Arets uses the Gundams remaining power to pull up his shield to protect the cockpit. The enemies fire rains down on Arets Gundam leaving it almost completely destroyed. Despite Arets’ efforts to protect the cockpit it was severed and all power was lost.

Raine charges towards Arets. Two Gundams fly into Raines path, with one swipe of his sword He cuts them down effortlessly. Raine adjusts his booster levels for maximum velocity, And once again charges towards Arets.

One of the enemy Gundams surrounding Arets draws its plasma sword and heads towards Arets at an uncatchable pace. At full speed Raine desperately flies too Arets’ rescue. The enemy Gundam reaches Arets only milliseconds before Raine. Arets’ Gundam explodes with Arets presumably still inside, Raines Gundam is thrown backward with the force of the explosion.

The Boaz line had moved forward in order to rescue Arets and Raine. Raine in the hot and humid cockpit of his Gundam was in shock.

“He cant be gone… I wont…I don’t except it” said Raine wile tears flowed steadily down his cheeks.

“You Dam Naturals!!” yelled Raine wile his tears filled up his helmet due top the lack of gravity.

Raines Gundam suddenly jolted to life and begun to move deeper into the Alliance Armada. Three Nasca class ships noticed his insurgence and targeted his Gundam.

“Target lock warning!!.. Target lock warning!!..” Raines Gundam warned.

Raine pushed forward driven by revenge for Arets. Raine evades fire from multiple enemy Mobile Armour. Raine unsheathes his sword once more. The sword fails to activate.

“how could I be so stupid?” Said Raine as he noticed his power levels had dropped dangerously low.

Raine reequips his sword and draws his blade. Raine realises he is defenceless against the enemy battle carriers’ fire. The ships who targeted Raine fired retreat flares instead of destroying Raines’ Gundam. All the enemy Gundams fly right past Raine as he sits there with no power and only a blade to defend himself.

The enemy Gundams begin to dock with their carriers. Raine is trying to figure out what was happening when a mass order was announced over the Squad Speak.

“To all Squads, There is a large unknown force heading strait for Boaz. Intel has labelled them as top priority, they must be destroyed.”

Raine could make out the force from where he was positioned. The screen zooms onto the unknown force which revealed the nuclear symbol on the weapons they where carrying.

“I don’t believe it.” said Raine remembering the Bloody valentine tragedy.

“To everyone, the unknown Force are harbouring nukes, we can’t let them reach Boaz.”

Laharl > Mao > Adell

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Part 3 of 3: All Is lost?

Intelligents agents are shocked to hear that the Alliance had some how bypassed the N-Jammers that where placed on earth in order to stop the production of nuclear substances. If the Alliance fleet had access to nuclear energy once more what’s there to stop them from using nukes once again. Intelligents knew that if even one nuke hit Boaz it would cripple the base to the point where it could no longer defend itself let alone the Plants. The Intelligents Division Decided to evacuate Boaz. A message is sent to all personal out side the base and inside.

“Boaz is now in Code Black, All personal are to evacuate Boaz immediately.”
    The transmission was interrupted buy the commanding officer of Boaz.

“This is your CO speaking, all military personal have to buy time for the civilian ships to escape, I repeat the civilian ships are yet to launch.”

“Tess” Raine muttered to himself “Tess is still on Boaz?”

Raine ignored his dropping power levels and headed towards the nuke carriers. The Alliance fleet had dispatched their three man elite fighter squadron to help protect the nuke. Raine sees his only way to the nukes is through the Alliances new Gundams. Raine chooses the most ineffective close combat Gundam of the three. The Gundam was green with yellow trim (The Calamity). Raine moves promptly towards the green unknown Gundam. Before Raine could react the green Gundam uses the Lowngrid located on its chest. With one flash of red and white light all of Raines platoon was wiped out. The light is so powerful That Raine is unable to see another of the Alliances new Gundams heading strait for him. This Gundam was distinctly different from the green. The new Gundam was grey with the look of a Shinnigami (sorry cant remember ). The grey Gundam swipes his Scythe and severs Raines’ Gundams legs.

Raine is now ignored by his enemies for his inability to move, Raine is beginning to feel annoyed that he can no longer pursue the nukes and that he was no longer seen as a threat. Next to the main screens is the Auto destruct Driver one pull and he could end his life. Raine had always believed that soldiers who pull that lever where cowards and turn coats. Now he understands why a soldier would ever want to pull the driver. Standing there unable to move, feeling helpless and unable to protect the one he loves back on Boaz.

The nuke missiles carriers move ever closer and prepare the final count down to the launch.

“For the preservation of our pure and blue world!” is sent to all the crew upon Boaz and all pilots using the emergence frequencies.

Shortly after the nukes begin to launch from there carrier hosts by the hundreds. The nukes cover whole planets from vision as they pass by. Raine has no choice but to watch on as the first of the nukes strike Boaz.

The first nuke explodes in a vibrant explosion, the light is unbearable to look at. Raine has no choice but to watch the once proud defensive pride of the Z.A.F.T government be inhaled by nuclear fusion light. Raine begins to loose consciousness and struggles to press his mayday switch. Raines’ Gundam is unfindable among the remains of the battle.

Laharl > Mao > Adell

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chapter 2

Part 1 of 3: Just a distant memory?

Raine feels very warm and smells food. Slowly beginning to regain consciousness Raine opens his eyes which are sensitive to light and makes it hard to see. Raine moves his arm in order to lever him self up. A sharp pain revels it self in his side.

“ahhh” mound Raine as he lied back down on the bed.

“ Be careful, you might hurt your self more” Said a sweet young feminine voice.

A figure moves toward Raine and tucks the sheets back over him.
    Raine fades back into unconsciousness.

One day has past and Raine has been fast asleep recovering his wounds. Raine awakens once more to find himself in what appears to be a empty bedroom. Raine rises from the bed to discover clothing laid out for him. Raine puts on the clothing after realizing he was naked. The cloths laid out for Raine turn out to be two sizes to small and look quite funny on Raine. Raine sits back on the bed until curiosity gets the best of him and he decides to explore out side the bedroom.

Raine opens the automatic door and steps outside the room and begins to walk down what seemed to be a never-ending hall. The walls of the hall where covered in Power cables and wires. Raine begins to smell the familiar smell of food from earlier and decides to follow the sent. The sent leads him to door with a sign that reads

‘If you don’t work, you don’t deserve to eat’

Although the doors sine wasn’t very inviting, Raine was hungry and his stomach was grumbling angrily.

The door opens to reveal people sitting at a large rectangular table in the centre of the room. Raine notices that all of them are covered in oil and dirt. Two of the people at the steel table couldn’t be older than ten but he is covered it oil and dirt also.

“Ah, sleeping beauty is awake.” Said the man at the head of the table. This man was a big man at a hight of seven foot and at leased four feet wide.

Raine rather than reply gives a nod and mown.

“Well don’t just stand there, grab a seat and eat some grub” The man at the table said loudly.

Raine offers the same response before he walks toward a seat. The young boy pulls him out a seat with a huge smile. Raine sits down anxiously. Every one at the table is looking at Raine.

“So your name is Raine right?” Said the big man at the end of the table.

At that moment Raine realized he couldn’t remember anything. The name Raine seemed familiar to him but he didn’t recognise it as his own name.

“To be honest, I don’t remember” Said Raine with a confused look.

“It has to be it was on your pilot suit” stated the man.

“Pilot suit?” Raine whispered to himself.

The man overhearing him said.

“You don’t remember?” said the man with sensitive tone which surprised Raine.

“You’re a Mobile Suit pilot aren’t you?!” Said the girl who looks strangely like a boy on the opposite side of the table.

“How could he remember that if he can’t even remember his name May?” replied the big man. He goes onto say “Anyway my name is Tank and this is J.J”

“Hay!” said the loud boy next to Raine.

Tank continued “And this is May”

“Hello!” yelled the strange girl who looked like a boy

The door that Raine entered the room in suddenly opens. A girl with pink and blue hair and blue eyes walks in to the room.

“And this fine young lady right here is my niece Shine” Tank said with a proud look on his face. “She looks familiar? Well she should cause she’s the one who has been looking after you these past few days.”

“Yeah and don’t you forget it!” Said Shine showing her personality to Raine almost instantly.

“I’m sorry for having caused you so much trouble” Said Raine in an apologetic tone.

Shine freezes as if she had never been apologized too.

“I..i..its ok.” Shine manages to say.

“Take a seat Shine” said Tank. Who seemed surprised because he had never seen Shine freeze up before.

“Na, its ok I got to check on the new metal we got yesterday” Said Shine wile beginning to make her way back to the door.

“Hold on Shine, Take Raine here with you”

Laharl > Mao > Adell

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*not much carnage but it comes soon *

Part 2 of 3: In Rain Or Shine.

Shine and Raine walk down the empty halls of what appears to be a second rate space cruiser. The sound of pumps and the hiss of steam leaking from almost every pipe fill the hall with a gloomy atmosphere. Raine walks two paces behind Shine unable to match her pace. Raine has his first opportunity to actually see Shine close. Shine’s wearing a dark blue dress with a large belt around her waist holding a few tools. A majority of her hair is hidden under her head gear.

“Geeze, could you walk any slower” Shine said as she picked up her pace.

Raine was pushing overhanging wires out of his way and tripped and almost fell over.

“Watch out!, you cluts. You might do the ship some damage.” Shine said with a smirk on her face.

Shine turns and hooks her foot in a loop of cable and begins to fall. Raine grabs her arm and pulls her up into his arms. Shine is frozen in embarrassment. She feels warm in his arms but only indulges for a few seconds then pushes her self away.

Her cheeks were bright red. “You…you…you pervert!” Shine yelled and turn away to hide her face.

“I didn’t mean...” Raine tried to explain his actions.

“Sure, sure” Said Shine as she turned back around. “We should keep moving”.

Shine pace is faster than before. Shine turns a corner and walks into a huge holding area. Raine stands there in amazement scrap metal as far as the eye can see. Gundams and Mobile Armour stacked to the roof.

“Wonderful isn’t it?” Shine said.

Raine Asks while still in amazement “What is this?”

“Its scrap metal from various Battle fields across the system.” Replied Shine.

“Battle fields?” Raine asked rhetorically.

“Yep, we’ve been scouring this solar system for about six months now, with horrible luck.” Shine looks at her feet.

“What happened?” Raine said after noticing how depressed Shine had suddenly become.

“We had heard news that an iron factory had been destroyed by some rebels on the far side of the system. So we decided to check it out. Little did we know it was a trap set up by the rebels all along.” Shine begins walking around the hanger. “The rebels disguised themselves as survivors and sent out an S.O.S signal. We stupidly flew down and picked them up, there was about twenty of them. They waited until we collected as much iron as we could carry. They took over the ship and changed our course to there head quarters. Every one was moved into the rebels head quarters. That’s when Tank overpowered our guards and we made a run for our ship. We made it to the ship and run onboard, my..my sister couldn’t make it.”

Tears begin building up in her eyes. Raine doesn’t remember how to react in situations like this. Raine suddenly moves and grabs Shine and pulls her into his arms once more. Shines tears begin steadily to flow down her face. Tank comes around the corner.

“Ah hum” mumbled Tank.

Shine pulls away from Raine and wipes her eyes dry.

“I see you’ve shown Raine the hanger” Said Tank as he moves over to Raine and Shine.

“I don’t understand.” Raine pondered.

“Understand what?” said Tank.

“That if the rebels took you metal how is there still in here?” Asked Raine.

“Good question, we where flying back home with no profits in our hanger when our scanners picked up your S.O.S signal and fortunately yours was real. Once we discovered you we found an endless supply of scrap metal, ranging from Mobile armour to Mobile suits.” Tank stopped after passing a Gundam that looked quit different to the others.
    Last edited by CroSsplay!; 04-30-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Laharl > Mao > Adell

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Please read the forum rules. You have to post all chapters in seperate threads, not all in one post.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information