AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: unfinished work...

Member wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 11:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in your closet chewing on your 600$ italian shoes
    Threads

Arrow unfinished work...

Until now I have heard countless times the people, (friends) who whine about how that series end suck, and how they shouldn't have canceled that show and didn't give a crap about it, and just say "get over it is just a show".
    but it wasn't until now that I figured, what they were feeling in the last 3 days, I have watched two great stories with a really bad conclusion.
    I realized that it wasn't just a show it was much more than that. It was a compelling story, The brilliant work of a person who had brought out it's vision how he/she saw things And captivated the audience with it's characters.

but When I saw the endings of this 2 magnificent stories I was disappointed.
    I felt something empty inside me, this wasn't just a show, this wasn't a meaningless project, a bad series that deserved to be canceled this wasn't a lousy story with no effort. it wasn't the case this were really good stories that were just cut off is frustrating .
    so I would like you to named the shows that you think did not deserved such a bad ending or to be canceled.

oh yeah the 2 series were dearS and golden boy I'm not that deep so sue me. in the case of dearS I'm reading the manga so no spoilers!!!!.

that is all thanks for your time and good night.

Member Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless has a reputation beyond repute Relentless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 04:33 PM
    Threads

Gantz
    Air Gear
    A lot of the 25 episode animes
    With Gantz the anime reached the point the manga is at and they had to bs the ending.
    Works 70% of the time, all the time!

Senior Member ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2008 11:43 AM
    Threads

Berserk was like that.

Even Evangelion is like that. They ran out of cash - and the series wasn't popular when it first came out.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not so sure but there are some animes that I didn't like the ending especially when you can tell that there might be a second season.
    I didn't like the ending of Elfen Lied and Full Metal Alchemist. The story just ain't over yet.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Closed Thread

Thread Information