AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you hate her?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES. DIE SAKUYA.

4 44.44%
  • Eh, she annoys me but hate is a strong word

3 33.33%
  • No, I don't hate her.

2 22.22%
Closed Thread

Thread: So does anybody else absolutely HATE Sakuya?

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default So does anybody else absolutely HATE Sakuya?

Curiousity. XD

I do. She's on my hate list.....for being ugly, dumb, a loser, and most importantly TRYING TO STEALTENCHI FROM RYOUKO.

Sorry if anyone likes her.

Junior Member arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi has much to be proud of arashi_no_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 08:41 PM
    Threads

Amen!
    (insert witty signature here.)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sakuya is nothing compared to the monster that is Noike. :S

Besides...Sakuya doesn't exist. So she's a shadow of Yuugi. So she's just a figment of imagination. So how can a shadow be competition for Ryouko...?

I don't like Sakuya but to my mind, since she was created and she's not actually real, Tenchi's just indulging in some fantasy dating with a perfect woman that can't possibly exist at all. He's good at that whole disassociation thing, come to think of it - but nah, Sakuya's no competition!

I'm telling you, Noike is the one who needs to be sent into orbit...

LOL

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ha...I've only seen three eps of the new OVA and I already hate Noike too. Oh yeah, I know Sakuya isn't real but for the time she was around she annoyed the crap outta me. XD

Senior Member Shido will become famous soon enough Shido's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Curiousity. XD

I do. She's on my hate list.....for being ugly, dumb, a loser, and most importantly TRYING TO STEALTENCHI FROM RYOUKO.

Sorry if anyone likes her.

I agree completely tenchi belongs to Ryoko (if only he would get the memo :P ) . but Sakuya isn't Real so I can only hate her but so much .

Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    Threads

^ Ryoko's a bit of a dumb *****, but the newer version after she merged with that clone of her is much better. But since were talking about some other tenchi (tenchi in tokyo?) then I think that Sasami would be the best candidate for tenchi. When she grows up atleast.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Totsean View Post
    ^ Ryoko's a bit of a dumb *****, but the newer version after she merged with that clone of her is much better. But since were talking about some other tenchi (tenchi in tokyo?) then I think that Sasami would be the best candidate for tenchi. When she grows up atleast.

LOL Ryoko is not a dumb ***** in any of the series . out of all the girls in the house she is the only one who actually love him . Ayeka inlove with her brother , sasami misguided lil girl crush , mihoshis is well mihoshi lol , washuu loves her work more than anything and Tenchi is the closest male she's been with since her ex , kionne is well lesbian I think :P she has to be come on >.> .

Lets face it Sasami will grow up to be age appropriate in appearance in like the next few hundred years tenchis dead XD . Ryoko could and would protect tenchi with her life . love him unconditionally . Be loyal and never betray his trust . and give him the best sex life ever imaginable with an alien female space pirate . ok sure she can't cook like sasami and shes's not as smart as washuu or even as demure as ayeka . Shoot she's not even as busty as mihoshi LOL . But she is who she is and that's perfect for tenchi . he is just drawn to dumb to realize it .:P

Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    Threads

^ On second thought, your right. Ryoko is the best candidate for tenchi, despite her flaws. And yea, Ayeka is blood related to Tenchi, so it would be slightly inbreeding if they did have kids.

I'm sure Kione isn't a lesbian, as I can tell from watching some episodes.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Totsean View Post
    ^ On second thought, your right. Ryoko is the best candidate for tenchi, despite her flaws. And yea, Ayeka is blood related to Tenchi, so it would be slightly inbreeding if they did have kids.

I'm sure Kione isn't a lesbian, as I can tell from watching some episodes.

well I didn't mean literally lesbian :P . She just seems to be the only one impervious to tenchis unsurmountable magnetism to hot alien chics (and Sasami :P shes adorable not hot xD ) .

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 03:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

UGH....Su-yucka is what I call her....x.x She's evil reincarnate! I hate her too.

I don't find her bad for trying to steal Tenchi from Ryoko, I mean hell-ALL the girls try to do that...But she *is* rather barf-some and disgusting...

And I agree about Noike too! x_x I mean, come on! Like Tenchi and the girls didn't have enough problems...
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

I have one thing to say. She needs to DIE already.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Closed Thread

Thread Information