AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Naruto: The Winds of Change

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Occ: For the record him slipping the time period to the night that Takahashi leaves. This will be the beginning of the War.

Two figures pushed throughout the village. Their bodies covered in black. Their hair covered and unseen to the world. They were ghosts. Then behind them ninja pushed forward. Their targets were the Hyuuga house and Inuzuka clan house.

"Sir where do we attack first." A ninja stepped forward and bowed. The figure he was talking to only nodded and the attack was on.

Hours later the screams from the village echoed throughout the village. Hyuuga clan members pushed into the village. Inuzuka clan members pushed into the village and meet the Hyuuga in the dead member of the village. They began fighting and soon Every clan in the village was attacking one another. No one knew what started it or who attacked first but Hajinochi was dead and one of the Inuzuka clan spys were killed and hung outside of the Inuzuka clan house.

"Kill them all." The elders of the Hyuuga clan roared as Ninja Arts were called out and bodies fell. It was what Takahashi had feared. Death was covering his village and anyone that tried to stop it would be attack by their own clan and the other clans. It was hell on earth.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

It was the night of the deaths of the clan leaders all over again.

Only worse.

Screams and blood filled the night as Miyoko found herself in the same position as that fateful night. She and Toshi were wrapped in her blanket, shivering in terror as the death cries multiplied. "Toshi, they're coming closer...!" she whispered.

A Hyuuga member unknown to her came crawling past Ichiraku, blood flowing from his body like a river. Miyoko paused only a moment before she abandoned her blanket and ran to him. She knelt next to him and held her hand out to check his pulse, but before she could do anything more, an Inuzuka member had thrown a kunai into the Hyuuga's neck. He gave Miyoko a grin and said, "You're welcome," before dashing off to undoubtedly his death.

Miyoko's hand was still outstretched, but it began to shake violently before her coughs returned in full force. The hand outstretched became a blur as her vision became white and shaky, while her other hand flew to her neck in an attempt to soothe it. Her breath became shallower and shallower before her eyes at her pupils faded ever so slightly. Her body collapsed on top of the Hyuuga member's corpse. 'I'm dying before I even got to see the village reunited...,' she thought detachedly. 'No one will know I'm gone...so I guess it's okay to sleep for now...,'

Toshi was yelping as Miyoko's breath slowed. She hadn't sealed the diseased cells in so long; that was why she was dying! He sniffed the air desperately for the man they had met, the one she called her sensei. He dragged the blanket over to her and managed to slip it over her body before running as fast as he could to find her sensei. He yelped in his dog language, panting three words over and over, "Sensei--Kai--Inuzuka!"

Toshi needed to find this Kai, or else the only family member Toshi had would die.
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-29-2008 at 05:55 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Hallie yelped when she was pulled from her bed by some main branch members "it's time to show your worth brat" one snarled as she was dragged along. when they let her go Hallie looked at the mess, the villiage was a battle field suddenly a elder stood before her "we raised you now it's time give back what we gave"he pointed to the wounded hyuuga members that were pulled from the battle field by family, heal them and only them or else you wil pay for it". Hallie glanced at the wounded it were al main branchmemebers luckily she glared at the elder "i only obey hinata-sama, hokkage-sama or Haru-sama you have no command over me" she snarled and faintly wondert what happend to Hajinochi wasent he the hyuuga heir.
    Last edited by Nespa; 03-29-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kai was directing his people telling them to stop when Miyoko's dog came to him. Kyo looked at him and for the first time he knew that Kyo was going to speak.

"She is in trouble Kai. Let's go." Kai and Kyo stood off with Toshi in his hands. Fighting was all around him as blood and death filled the village. "Hold on Miyoko, please just hold on."

Haru ran quickly through the village toward the clan house. Explosions echoed around him. Bodies flew backward and blood covered everything. Haru only looked directly ahead and made his mind clear. He had to focus.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Dark...

Dark...

It was like that in the Aquila's main house, wasn't it? Well, she only saw the dark room and the shaded yard for most of her confined life, so yes, it had always been dark. 'So, I'm going back to it...?' Her limbs relaxed as she thought this. 'I can die, I suppose. No one will notice some half-blood, dead.'

But for some reason, her soul was clinging stubbornly to her body. Another cough knifed through her, and blood sprang forth from her mouth. Her eyes opened and she could only barely register the moon above. Through the blood she murmured, "Silent...as always..."
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Kaigo looked around him, he sighed maybe he could get some ramen somewhere? Anything had to be better than this, he wouldn't fight anyone from the same village.
    He jumped from roof to roof past hundreds of ninjas all shouting and killing. A few threw kunais at him but he mearly ignored them. He landed in front of Ichiraku ramen and cursed, the shutters were down. It didn't really surprise him and he turned to walk away.
    Then a corpse coughed. He looked at the body, which he told himself was obviously not a corpse and walked towards it. It was a girl yet from what Kaigo could see she had no injuries.
    "Hey, are you ok?" he asked shocked, not sure what to do...

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Hey sorry for my absencce people, I've been staying after school a lot because of student council and committee meetings. I really do apologize.

Masako grabbed her little brother and they were out of the intense scruffle in seconds. "Damn them," she growled. "This isn't going to get us anywhere. Even if it were an attack from inside the village, recklessly picking fights will only leave us all homeless."

"Masako! We can't just leave! If they're fighting don't you think it's best to try and stop it?!" Makoto yanked his arm from her grip.

"Dammit child this is no time for sympathy! We need to go and make a plan!"

"A plan for what, huh?! Are you planning to attack the Forderama!? I know you are! You wouldn't blame anyone else!"

Masako stood, silent for a moment. Then she glared at her little brother. "And who do you suggest did this dear leader?" she said, emphasizing the sarcasm on the last word.

Makoto was dumbfounded. What would he do? No... what could he do? Everyone was in a panic. No one would trust him even if he did try to help. He looked around in search of an answer but only saw something that completely pulled his mind away from the subject. A girl was collapsed on a body of a hyuuga with some guy hovering over her. She was obviously not dead. He ran to her and fell to his knees. He had seen her around before. He placeed a hand on her forehead and asked the guy, "Do you know what happened?"

Masako let out a sigh. "Why do I even try?" she said to herself. She looked to the closed shop of Ichiraku and glared. She had her own intentions and she had no doubt in her mind that it was the Forderama clan that killed her father. she was going to have her revenge no matter what Makoto said. but for right now she would have to keep by Makoto's side.

Chinatsu summoned Jiromaru. He hopped out of the summoning scroll in a puff of smoke. His back was taller than Chinatsu was and he let out a ferocious roar that echoed for miles. She hopped on his back and pulled Teriyaki on as well. "Watch my back. We've got to make it to the hospital in one peace. Any objections?" she didn't let Teriyaki answer, "I didn't think so. Let's go Jiromaru!" She summoned a sickle blade as the white tiger ran toward their destination.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Well, it's good to see school come first. But it's even better to see you made it! >:D
    ---
    Something warm was placed on her forehead. Her dim eyes opened to see three figures, not one of which was Kai-sensei. Toshi was missing, as well. 'Do these people care if I die...? Does that mean I have a reason to go on?' With that hope, she forced her remaining chakra to her upper limbs.

Little tears of frustration welled at the corner of her eyes as she lifted her hands in an attempt to place them in a sealing sign. She hacked once more before she managed to cough out 'Sealing'; 'cells'; and 'disease.'

'Please understand me...'
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-29-2008 at 07:40 PM.
    + YouTube Video

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Don't you touch her???" Kai yelled as he placed a solid kick on the boy's chin. He slid to a stop and Kyo stood ready. Kai put Toshi down who in return kicked Miyoko's chin. Kai looked her over and wished he had the byakugan. With that he could see what was wrong. The smell of blood was strong on her body so he londy she was bleeding on the inside and had cough some of it up. He had to get her inside. How could he forget her during the night. He was a bad sensei and he had to save her. She was to good of a person. Even Takahashi liked her. That was something he couldn't ignore.

"Kyo call Kazu. Tell him to get here now and that he will be taking a girl to the Hokage mansion. Their will be medical ninja their that will find out what is wrong. If she speaks then report it to me and tell them to do what ever they can. If she wales up and is looking for me tell her to stay safe their and don't come out. It's dangerous out here and without me their she could get hurt."

"Yes I understand" Kyo howled and Kazu swooped from the sky grabbing Miyoko and flying toward the hospital. Toshi in her arms. Kai would in their after he stopped everything from going up in flames like now. He was to watch over the village. He wouldn't let Takahashi down. No watter what he couldn't fail.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

The hyuuga member gritted his teeth "hinata-sama is death, the hokkage isent here and Haru is nothing but a low branchmember you wil obey me!" suddenly he stood behind her and kicked her in the lower back hallie hissed as she slitted a few meters forward only a few meters the battle zone itself. Hallie moved to her knee's and looked at the mess í want this to stop, i have to stop this'. Her eyes were closed and hands clenched in anger 'i will stop this!'. when she opened them a faint green glow covert her eyes, the constant glow of healing chakra that was awas around her thinned to a light green as a large mass directed itself to her shoulders a few nearby fighters stopped when two large dark green charkra wings sprouted from her back. A inuzuka gasped "is that...a bloodline limit?". Hallie stood and moved her hands in a few handsigns "hidden bloodlime limit: tenshi heavenly healing..". The wings started to shed and green charkra feathers spreaded over the battle field healing the fighters to some extent. From a roof her sensie looked at the development 'so your fears were right hokkage-sama, she is from that clan..'he thought as he jumped down.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Leshrack was like stunned when he heard what was going on. He drew his sword and slowly walked towards the battlefield. He was calm and ready to kill everyone in his path. Suddenly a figure appeared and Leshrack swung his sword. Only millimetres separated Kai Aquila from being decapitated.

Calm down dude it’s me” Kai said. Leshrack only gave him a glance and started advancing again. As he walked he asked “What the hell is happening?” Kai battle ready was walking behind him and cowering his back. “It looks like a war between clans my friend, but don´t worry, I´m on your side” Kai said. Leshrack was surprised but even a bit relieved, at least he had one ally. He asked “War between clans? So why are you helping me, a member of another clan?” Kai replied with a grin “Why? Because I like you dude, you are a bit like me and people like that are hard to find, hope now that the matter is cleared we can concentrate on the fight.” Leshrack nodded and said “Indeed

Kai screamed “Heads up!
    The sea of fear has endless depths.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaigo took a hard kick to the chest and flew back sliding along the dusty floor. He pushed up from the ground and fell into a bench in a perfect sitting position.
    He really wanted to whoop as he tried to think of a cooler moment in his life but gave up to walk back over to the 'kicker'.
    "Hey did you just try and kick this kid?"
    He had dived in front of the small kid before he even had chance to explain what happened.
    "And for your earlier question, no i don't have a clue to what happened here, i've only just really arrived.
    Anyway since you seem to have all this in good control I'm gona go, i don't appreciate sneak attacks... Even from a high up in the Inuzuka clan. Kai..."
    He spat on the floor next to Kai, being careful not to hit the girl.
    "A couple of deaths and we start a full blown war, instead we should pool together. Like this girl said!"
    He pointed down at the injured girl, remembering her speach from earlier. Then he turned to walk away...

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

The meeting was over, and Sanosuke was all but happy about the outcome. For the foolish leaders to argue at a time like this, to blame former comrades for the strife that they were forced to endure was no way to get through these feelings. "Damn it! Too much work has been put in to keep this damn village safe, and then these idiots may just be the ones to screw it over!" At times like this, his last resort would always be to take a break and drown his sorrows in ramen.

When he arrived at the local Ichiraku Ramen Shop, his anger was sparked as it turned out that it was closed. Sanosuke clenched his fist and slammed it against the shop out of anger. "Damn!" After this, Sanosuke calmed down just a bit. He leaned against the wall of the shop. "I've done too much....we've all done too much, to let it go to waste now." He got up shorlty afterward and moved on.

OOC: It's weird how out of the 3 people who were disappointed by the closed Ichiraku, Sano was the only one to really express his anger.

That reminds me...*leaves to get ramen*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As Kaigo was walking away from the pathetic 'saviour' of the girl he noticed that he was being followed. He burst into a run and jumped onto an open top roof near the ramen shop.
    A ninja appeared before him dressed fully in black showing no ninja badge.
    "Who are you?" demanded Kaigo.
    The ninja showed his hands in an act of friendship,
    "I'm a branch of the Starokimi that even you won't have heard of. I've recently found out who murdered the clan leader."
    Kaigo felt anger rise inside of him and he walked closer to the man,
    "Who? Tell me who...Now!"
    The ninja held his posture,
    'We believe it was a small clan acting underneath one of the larger families. The Inara clan..."
    With that the ninja fled, leaving Kaigo stunned on the roof. The Inara? Sano's clan... Kaigo focused his chakra and could hardly hold back the tears. Kaigo had friends all over Konoha and although he didn't class Sano as a best friend he found it hard to believe his family would so easily raise arms against his.
    It was time to find an Inara and find out the truth...

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kai slowly stood to his feet and looked around. Miyoko was safe and now he had to make everyone stop. Then he heard a smart remark from a Starokimi clan member. "I didn't expect a sneak attack from a high ranked clan member.....Kai." Then he spit and it landed not to far from where Miyoko was. This was before she was taken away by Kazu. However Kai didn't like this at all and wouldn't allow him to disrespect him like that.

"Master Kai. I have a report. It seems that a member of the Starokimi clan my have killed you father. This is not a fact but their is a good chance that one of them did it. Your father did have traces of being under water. "

Kai couldn't allow this to in on. He had to stop the fighting. However he had to fight before he stopped all fighting, and anyone in his way would be ripped to shreds.

Kyo began to sniff the air and ground then with a soap he ran toward the direction he was. Kai was right behind him. Anger and tears in his eyes.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"We're bolting the doors and closing the curtains now, Miyoko, dear," came the nurses' quavering voices. "Would you like something before we leave?"

Miyoko shook her head as her blank eyes seemed to stare through her bed sheets. When the door closed, she gripped her blanket and bit her lower lip. Even with all the nice women had done, she still had a burning feeling in her throat. "I need to train, now!" she whispered fiercely before throwing the sheets away from herself.

Kazu gave her a disapproving look but she merely stuck her jaw out at him. "If this village is going to be too stupid to come together on their own, then I'm going to get stronger and make them listen!"

There was a little bonsai plant next to her bed, so she promptly took it from its place on the bureau, put it on the floor, moved her hands into position and murmured: "Fuin jutsu: kekkou tebanasu." She then placed her hands over the plant and allowed her chakra to pluck the diseased cells from her body and flow into the plant's veins. "Sorry...But I need to do this for the village," she said before standing once more. The plant began to wither after a minute or two as the diseased cells began to take their full effect.

Miyoko grinned sadly to Toshi and Kazu. "Now, neither of you are to say a word to Kai-sensei, understand?" She turned to them fully and placed her hands on her hips. "I'm fifteen: that's the time when teenagers need to take charge of their own lives!" She laughed loudly, trying to hide her bluff. She could hardly believe even herself, sometimes. 'As if I'd know. I've been locked up for more than half my life so far.' But she gave another grin before she began to practice chakra control.
    Last edited by Leorina; 04-02-2008 at 01:35 PM.
    + YouTube Video

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Teriaki wasn't about to object to anything this was a war for hell sake. She put her hands together and summoned her three wolves, they jumped out of the shadows, growling and snarling as they followed Teriaki, Chinastu and Juromaro.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Senior Member Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Leshrack and Kai just reached the main battlefield and both had a good look around to see who is fighting who and which side to join. “So, do you see anyone familiar?” Leshrack asked while hidden in the shadows. Kai looked around one more time but it was virtually impossible to see who is who and so Kai bluntly replied “NO, no one I know, or at least I can´t see no one yet.” Lesrack leaned with his back against the wall of the building he was hiding behind and said “Well, looks like we can´t do much here...” Kais chin dropped “Are you insane! If you haven´t notice there is a war out there and...” but Leshrack interrupted him “...and since we don´t know who is who, the best course of action is to observe.” Kais chin dropped even lower “WHAT?! Do you hear the words that are coming out of your mouth?! You´d rather stay here and watch then to fight.” Leshrack gave him a cold look and replied “A battle you can´t win is not worth fighting.” Kai was barely holding his fury “What the hell are you talking about?!

Leshrack replied in his cold voice “You said it yourself, we don´t know who is who and if we engage now we might make things even worse, you actually believe I would abandon my clan?! I only don´t want to make things worse, I´m here less than a day, even if I wanted to fight, I have no idea who is my enemy and who is my ally, putting me in a “slight” disadvantage don´t you think?!” Kai suddenly realised how true those words really were, “He has no idea who his clan is allied with and I am no help either, I´m glad I know the clan names, damn, this will be a really interesting day.” Kai thought. After that he spoke “Well, since none of us knows who you should fight and who not, then there is only one thing we can do; we must find a member of your clan and fight alongside him or her, whichever gender we meet first.” Leshrack nodded and they headed out.
    Last edited by Naix; 04-01-2008 at 08:02 AM.
    The sea of fear has endless depths.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haru flipped mid age kicking and striking like a snake. Bodies feel to the ground in unison. Haru only smiled while he landed on a roof toy and jumped off it again. "Kai......" Haru blinked a few times before he was surrounded again. This time it was a group of ninja from the Starotaki clan. They were all very skilled but Haru better. With a quick spin he sent them flying. Their lives were now his.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaigo didn't really know what he was doing, accusations were being thrown at him as he ran past houses and kunais soon followed. Thankfully the moon had risen and it shone at it's magnificent brightest. Kaigo could feel his chakra almost jumping for joy but he kept it in check as he scanned another street in search of an Inara.
    They were such a small clan and the fact that all of the housewifes and children wouldn't be on the streets fighting sank into Kaigo's head and made him slow. He was never going to find anyone in this mess but he knew there was one chance. He hoped with all his heart as he ran down a half destroyed street towards one of the better ramen shops near the villages edge.
    Kaigo knew Ichiraku's was closed and the only ramen shop that could even think of competing with Ichiraku's was the seedier Yamamoto's.
    As Kaigo jumped over a splintered bench he caught a glimpse of the person he knew would be there and smiled. He stood opposite the shop and made sure his konoha head band was securely tied around his belt before calling at his new enemies back,
    "Sanosuke Inara, answer me!"...

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hallie kept spreading the feathers as the clans kept fighting none made a atempt to stop her. her sensei moved towards her a couple of black ops who had a idea of what was giong on with her. her sensie finally reached her "hallie are you.." he stopped in mid sentence at the empty look in her yes "your not even realising what your diong are you". The ops formed a cirkel around them and made sure none came close. He sighed "i'm sorry" seeking the weakest spot of the chakra healing shield he hit her causing her to pass out. He lifted her and turned towards the ops "hawk take dog and raccoon and find haru and kai, tiger send a message to the hokkage tell him the bloodline has awaked". he looked at the rest "help kai and haru getting this mess onder control.

ooc: i wil be gone for three days i wil be back on sunday.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Just as Sanosuke was up and ready to leave, angry and ramenless, he was suddenly attacked by a familiar voice. He took a look up and saw that it was Kaigo. Not paying attention to the fact that Kaigo was also the name of a certain enemy of his, Sanosuke quickly answered him without putting aside a second to think of what to say. "True! False! All of the abo.....wait, what the hell're you talkin' about, huh?"

Sanosuke was baffled by the fact that an acquaintance would seemingly accuse him of something, but he was sure it could all get figured out. He slowly approached Kaigo without worry. "Oh, your talkin' about the ramen shop, right? Hell, I don't know, the old man and Ayame usually don't close down this early, it's kinda a shock to me too. And it sucks, the only other ramen shop open around here is Yamamoto's, and, that place just can't hold a candle to the ramen here."

"But that was no reason to go all psycho on me, man!" Sanosuke chuckled, wearing a bright grin. Even though his actions would lead someone to thinking that nothing strange was up, Sanosuke had an awkward feeling about the entire conversation.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

They arrived at the hospital. Chinatsu hopped off Jiromaru and allowed Teriyaki to get down before dismissing the tiger. "Kotaro is here right?" she asked Teriyaki.

Makoto grimaced as his sister tended to his chin, which was kicked by some ninja that took the unconscious girl away. They were sitting behind Ichiraku's, weakly attempting to hide themselves from any angry ninjas that randomly decided to make the two Armayuko siblings their enemy.

"This is why I tell you not to act to recklessly! Damn it Makoto, you don't ever listen do you?!" she growled as she gingerly placed a bandage on his chin.

"Masako, there's no need for yelling," he frowned at her. He scarcly heard someone talking about the ramen shop they were hiding behind over her yelling. But barely. "You know whatever attmept we were making to hide is practically rendered pointless now."

"You don't think I know that you little runt?" She shoved his forehead with her finger and stood, sighing. "So what do we do now almighty leader?"

"Would you stop calling me that?" he rubbed his forehead and stood as well. "I didn't sign up for it okay? You were the one who refused the position so don't go all sarcastic on me with the whole 'leader' stuff."

"Well if I would have known you would be so useless as a leader then I wouldn't have." she said, crossing her arms.

Makoto knew what she was doing. She was taunting into making a move. She had a point either way. He was being useless and he might as well play the game by her rules while she's guiding him. "Alright, we'll gather the rest of the Armayuko and make plans. That is what you wanted right?" he said, looking her in the eye.

"Yes, although I don't really think that's it's possible now. Most of the Armayuko have ran- the witless dogs," she sneered.

Makoto sighed and hung his head. What to do now.

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yes!? But I heard a nurse say she passed away" Teriaki nodded and just hoped beyond all hope her friend was still alive somewhere. Teriaki dashed into the hospital and took a turn around a corner and then entered the room where Kotaro was. She was gone, no one in sight, the blood was on the floor and there was no one. Just then a nurse entered the room and was surprized to see Teriaki looking at a bloody cloth on the floor.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Member Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900 has much to be proud of Occupied_900's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads

(please forgive my insolence, I had no computer these past two weeks)

*Teriaki felt sad, but in a way happy to know that kotaro wasn't actually indeed dead, but a snake slithered past her leg, making her stand dead still, not even breathing. A white hand grabbed Teriaki by the mouth and pulled her into a nearby closet, she was about to scream but Kotaro said, ''its okay its me''. teriaki felt so relived and turned around to hug kotaro. ''Itai, its still hurts calm down one-chan'' Teriaki let go, ''i was so damn worried about you, damn you, why did you make me worry like''Kotaro tried to smile but remembered the pain''aww maan, I believe i can still fight but, my torso still hurts like hell, enough of that this place isn't safe enough lets try find somewhere it will be, okay?''*

Closed Thread

Thread Information