AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dark Keiichi - Bleach X AMG

Senior Member Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2008 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Dark Keiichi - Bleach X AMG

Hello guys.. Introducing my latest wallpaper, Dark Keiichi - Bleach X AMG
    (The title just come to my mind as soon as I finished it.)
    A crossover between Bleach and Ah! My Goddess anime characters.

The keiichi was inspired from the latest AMG OVA,

where Lind lent one of her goddess to Keiichi

Why I choose Grimmjow as his angel? because he's my favourite character in bleach and I thought he is more suitable to become an angel for keiichi instead of Ichigo (as I shortlisted to those 2 as his angel).

So the drawing took 2 days I think.. and the coloring takes about 3~4 days. Before this drawing I used to finish coloring my drawing in a days, but the result is a bit sloopy so I decided to relax my coloring time a bit to increase precision and quality.

The background is created in 4~5 hours, without any idea in my head I just keep playing around with plugin while experimenting stone textures as its base. After several trial and error the result is the one you see there..

The character did not blend well because the bg color theme does not match with the color mood of the characters as they was colored with a bright environment in mind. I'm still searching a workaround for this.

I hope you enjoy the wallpaper. Comment and critics are always welcome~

Tools of Trade : Photoshop CS3, SAI Paint Tool, Stone textures from http://photoshoptextures.com/, Tablet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dark keiichi wallpaper 1600x1200_by_animous.jpg‎
Views:	109
Size:	581.4 KB
ID:	19371  

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

uhh...to be honest, the guy in black up front looks like he twisted his arm. Try to work on that bit. You can look at one of Rukia's pics in the first episode where she's drawing her sword. That's perfectly done. It might help a bit.

The other guy's come out well...I can't draw like that. ok maybe I can give it a shot (and I have...im not that rusty) but i always find it hard to color the characters in.

overall its a great job! i like it.

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Senior Member Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The guy in black (Keiichi) hand pose is modeled after me.. I'm pretty sure that his hand pose is okay. Although is that if I have time I'll try to perfect it.

thanks for ur comment.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think you got it dead on that the bg doesn't blend well with the drawing. I guess if you did lighten it up it would look better. Or maybe use a different texture, the stony grainy look kinda doesn't suit it. Maybe a softer one to go with the softness of the pic?

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Change the background color theme altogether. Using the same texture but manipulate it to look soft. Added a watercolor splash to support the logo text.
    The previous dark color theme is used to emphasize the dark keiichi.. but now it doesnt look like 'dark' anymore.. ahaha :P

How do you guys think?

Name:	dark keiichi v2 wallpaper 1600x1200_by_animous.jpg‎
Views:	73
Size:	313.9 KB
ID:	19398  
    Last edited by Animousflavista; 03-14-2008 at 05:52 PM.

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Looks better. The hand-pose is still bothering me though...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Okay I've fixed keiichi hand.. although the pose before is achievable but it is too weird (okay i said it after a few times looking into it). So I agree with you karuto and decided to fix it..
    *sob* *sob* its really hard to fix an artwork which was already finished u know.. but a perfection is what I've always seeking for..
    It takes time to edit and recolor it back so I'll wait until everyone satisfy with the character pose.

Name:	keiichi hollow angel fix hand pose preview.jpg‎
Views:	70
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	19426  

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That looks great I see nothing wrong with the hand pose or anything. Hope to see more. Especailly when it is coloured. what is that thing at the front of the god's stomach?
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 03-16-2008 at 01:36 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades View Post
    That looks great I see nothing wrong with the hand pose or anything. Hope to see more. Especailly when it is coloured. what is that thing at the front of the god's stomach?
    It's a hole which the 'Arrancar' people in Bleach anime has.

You can see on my original wallpaper on the first & 5th post which the hand pose of the man in black coat (keiichi) is a little not natural...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hand fixed version Dark Keiichi wallpaper

Name:	dark keiichi v3 wallpaper 1600x1200_by_animous.jpg‎
Views:	65
Size:	381.3 KB
ID:	19448  

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

very good idea and a good wallpaper, work on the background, and also work on the guys leg, for some reason is bit like goat, although i like the orange color, but personally i think of more sinister and dark color to show the dark atmosphere with a light blue and black , or maybe u want them to be prankish which orange is good, but usually for anime wallpaper the background is not grunge, look up some references and you're wallpaper will get descent
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The hand's better now. but its still missing something...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

thanks for ur input keitaru, I have to admit I didnt have enough of knowledge about wallpaper background.. and I've not done any grunge theme yet. Although my original intention was to make it dark themed, the character it self doesnt suit it due to their color which is colored with a bright environment in mind.
    I'll promise I'll look through more reference later on. For now, due too lack of time.. I think I just leave it as is.

Thanks again for your advice.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by karuto View Post
    The hand's better now. but its still missing something...
    I hope you can give me some suggestion whats is missing..

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The background seems flat while the characters are very 3-dimensional, that's what's missing. The arm looks much better now that you made it obey the perspective >:3

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If u say the background is flat then it might need a 3d dimensional environment to be their background like my Kratos VS Cloud wallpaper isn't?
    Sorry but it will take some time for me to do it due to my exam.. but thanks for the input.. I'll try to figure something out while studying

thanks for your comments~

Junior Member gizmo91 is on a distinguished road gizmo91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2008 06:57 AM
    Threads

Can I have some kool anime wallpapers plzz

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo91 View Post
    Can I have some kool anime wallpapers plzz
    You need to do a proper thread for requesting a wallpaper.. do refer from others request thread to know how to do it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information