AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sgt. Frog

Junior Member TheAnimeChimp has much to be proud of TheAnimeChimp has much to be proud of TheAnimeChimp has much to be proud of TheAnimeChimp has much to be proud of TheAnimeChimp has much to be proud of TheAnimeChimp has much to be proud of TheAnimeChimp has much to be proud of TheAnimeChimp has much to be proud of TheAnimeChimp has much to be proud of TheAnimeChimp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 11:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sgt. Frog

(if there is another thread like this, go ahead and delete this one)

This anime is definatly worth watching! xD

Keroro is a frog-like alien sent from his home planet on a mission to conquer Earth. But when his cover is blown, his battalion abandons him and he ends up in the home of the Hinata family. There, he's forced to do household chores and sleep in a dark basement that was once supposedly a prison cell haunted by the ghost of an innocent girl. He even spends his free time assembling Gundam model kits. During his stay, Keroro meets up with subordinates who were also stranded during their failed invasion.

I've only seen a couple of episodes due to my dial-up connection (damn you!) But, i've picked up some of the manga at borders, so yay

You can find some episodes on youtube or download them from keroroplatoonhq.com (see my profile for link) and i've been trying to find the manga for download somewhere but no luck...

Discuss

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kerero gunso, hehehe, my japanese friend talks about this anime a lot. I don't really know what kind of mind he has, he's two years older than me yet he likes this anime. I saw it myself but I got an impresson that it was made for kids. Invading the earth by hitting every human's foot with a cabinet door, what the heck is that?!

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

AF's Kawaii Neko Girl ^^ Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2008 03:34 PM
    Threads

i like the manga better but the anime is fun too ^^

Af Family Nyaa~ ^^
    Super Big Brother: Dryaxx ^^

Senior Member IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

I haven't seen the anime, but I want 2. I'll try to watch it on youtube, and yeah Dial-up SUCKS!!. But I've read the manga, it's good, and funny. Especially cuz' he came here to take over the world and ends up doing their chores. + all the stupid situations they get into on a daily bases.
    ICEBUBLEFLAVA

AF's Kawaii Neko Girl ^^ Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2008 03:34 PM
    Threads

Af Family Nyaa~ ^^
    Super Big Brother: Dryaxx ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information