AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: .hack Timeline/Order

Senior Member HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 12:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Mario Raceway, 1509.831, 217.198, -564.429
    Threads

Thumbs up .hack Timeline/Order

So far I've only seen .hack//Sign, and I'm a bit confused about what to watch/play next. There seems to be a few different storylines (Sign, Legend of the Twilight, the two sets of PS2 games, etc), with certain characters appearing in more than one. Does it matter what order one sees them in?
    <-- totally addicted to .hack
    (\_/) - This is TEH BUNNAY. Copy him into
    (0.o) - your sig to help him on his way to
    (> <) - world domination.

Senior Member CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2009 12:51 AM
    Threads

if i remember corectly you can watch the anime in any order you like, and with the games in Aus teh only released .Hack Part 1 ~ 4 and thats it.

disgeae order of awsomeness
    Laharl > Mao > Adell

Senior Member HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK thanks. From what I'm seeing it looks like as long as you watch/read Sign first and the GU stuff last, it makes a decent amount of sense. :P Too bad NO STORE IN TOWN has part 1 of the PS2 games, I already have all the others... ;_;

Also, I found the Legend of The Twilight manga (Tokyopop translation, with a few spelling errors I noticed <_<) and it's in black and white, but there's some neat artwork in it that I've seen colour scans of on the Internet. Is there a colour version of this? Or is the Japanese version in colour? For that matter one of them is labelled ".hack//Pinup", which implies it was intended to be a poster included with the book or something, so that has me wondering too.

And is there a way to scan entire pages of a book (i.e. not missing the edges near the middle) without removing them? :P

And one more question, were there .hack games for PSX? I seem to recall seeing one but none of the websites mention it.
    Last edited by HyperHacker; 03-28-2008 at 12:13 AM.

Senior Member CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay! has a reputation beyond repute CroSsplay!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HyperHacker View Post
    OK thanks. From what I'm seeing it looks like as long as you watch/read Sign first and the GU stuff last, it makes a decent amount of sense. :P Too bad NO STORE IN TOWN has part 1 of the PS2 games, I already have all the others... ;_;

Also, I found the Legend of The Twilight manga (Tokyopop translation, with a few spelling errors I noticed <_<) and it's in black and white, but there's some neat artwork in it that I've seen colour scans of on the Internet. Is there a colour version of this? Or is the Japanese version in colour? For that matter one of them is labelled &quot;.hack//Pinup&quot;, which implies it was intended to be a poster included with the book or something, so that has me wondering too.

And is there a way to scan entire pages of a book (i.e. not missing the edges near the middle) without removing them? :P

And one more question, were there .hack games for PSX? I seem to recall seeing one but none of the websites mention it.
    The Legend of The Twilight manga i read in plane old Black and White i didn't even know there was a colour Ver and i probly dont care lol (i like black and white :P). i regards to scaning, most people just scan the whole page then do a quick Photo shop job to get red of the faded middle and pages showing on the edge. are you worried about looseing some of the image to the fade in the middle?

Laharl > Mao > Adell

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, some of the images span two pages, and most of them go right to the edge, so I suspect I'd either have to remove the page or press down on it pretty hard, either way isn't really good for it. :-/

I wonder if just taking a photo of it with a 6MP digicam on a tripod, at just the right angle and distance, would be any better?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HyperHacker View Post
    Yeah, some of the images span two pages, and most of them go right to the edge, so I suspect I'd either have to remove the page or press down on it pretty hard, either way isn't really good for it. :-/

I wonder if just taking a photo of it with a 6MP digicam on a tripod, at just the right angle and distance, would be any better?
    the best option with the doble page spreads is to do a good scan of both pages then photoshop (or paint if you dont have PS lol) them together.

Laharl > Mao > Adell

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

.hack//AI BUSTER
    .hack//AI BUSTER II
    .hack//SIGN
    .hack//ZERO
    .hack//INFECTION (and .hack//LIMINALITY vol. 1) (and .hack//ANOTHER BIRTH vol. 1)
    .hack//MUTATION (and .hack//LIMINALITY vol. 2) (and .hack//ANOTHER BIRth vol. 2)
    .hack//OUTBREAK (and .hack//LIMINALITY vol. 3) (and .hack//ANOTHER BIRTH vol. 3)
    .hack//QUARANTINE (and .hack//LIMINALITY vol. 4) (and .hack//ANOTHER BIRth vol. 4)
    .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
    .hack//ROOTS
    .hack//G.U. vol. 1 Rebirth
    .hack//G.U. vol. 2 Reminisce
    .hack//G.U. vol. 3 Redemption
    .hack//LINK

That's the series that focus on the series main storyline. Several series occur are the same time, but are happening in different areas(real world and The World), or are told from different points of view.

There's also a lot of side series and secondary series, most of which are unimportant unless you like to know all the fine little details about The World and .hack in general.

Also, remember that only about 3/4 of the total .hack series have been released in english(most of the main storyline has been).

Also, this is the order the series fit into considering chronological order. This is not the order in which they were released/produced.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-28-2008 at 12:44 AM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Closed Thread

Thread Information