AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Battle for the Labyrinth

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Talon felt overwhelmed at Eliai's (and possibly Faladar's) passionate protection, the slave traders almost bored way of living and the extra fact that he was talking to someone who wanted to lock him up through a door. He reached forward and opened the door to see Eliai looking pained and the hunter still looking his same passive self.
    "Who want's me? I have never been a slave, i was born free in a Kingdom far to the west of here. My family have been free and untroubled for many years now. Why would you try and capture me when I am out of the safety of my country, are you all a bunch of cowards?"
    He knew the taunt was pathetic but what choice did he really have, he was stalling for time...

Blackness... Rushing water... Drowning... The blackness thankfully returned... More water... Finally nothing... Edward was dying...

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

93 just looked at him blankly then shrugged, " Don't know..." he said simply. All he knew was that a request for reclaiming of a slave, born from a slave who had escaped, had been processed and that according to the Third Gregor Chart, 'All those who are slaves are property and parcel of respective owners until such time as they are released by the will of their owner from due confinement and duties. If a child is born of a female thus confined, that child is confined in servitude and obligation to the master and lord of that female until such time as he or she is released by the will of their owner from due confinement and duties...

If a female servant escapes and gives birth while in a fugitive state then that child is considered a fugitive slave from the owner of the the mother and all obligations and duties fall upon him until...'

That was the chart... not that 93 particularly cared about the specifics of the why and wherefores, but just because a claim had not been pressed did not mean that the claim did not exist. Probably the main reason that the claim had not been pressed was not out of "cowardice" as this man spat with such high-minded ignorance. But rather, a pure economical reason. The slave, according to 93's reports had been a part of a village of escaped slaves, thus it would necessitate a large force to capture and would probably result in the deaths of many of the slaves that the master was trying to capture. The expense thus involved in hiring an army of slave hunters, and the small reward to be gained due to the amount of slaves that would die, probably proved to not be economically viable. Thus, it was not a cowardice that prevented action but a pure risk and reward. However, now that Talon was isolated it became an economically useful proposition to seek the services of the NKFTD.

Again 93 didn't say anything about his thoughts... it really wasn't his concern if people understood or not. That wasn't his duty.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Talon had emerged and spoken to the hunter. Eliai, meanwhile, turned her full attention to the kitchen's door, as well as to a butter knife that was dropped onto the counter nearby. She resisted the temptation to pick it up and throw it at the hunter. Instead, Eliai turned to Talon. 'Don't let this all have happened for nothing,' she pleaded. She did not say what she wanted to in words, for fear of giving her plan away to the hunter. She mustered all the emotions she had and hoped that Talon would see them in her eyes.

'Just run. Run, run, run and don't you dare look back!' she thought desperately as tears began to well up. She stuck her jaw out. 'I'm glad I got to speak with you, and I'm thankful that I found someone who understands...But I don't want to see that someone taken away from me. It'll be less painful if I told that someone to go.' She wiped stubbornly at the drops threatning to stream down her cheeks. 'So I need you to run and live free. I need you, the someone that helped me, to help himself and run.'

'I'll stay and keep him from following as best I can.' With that thought, her eyes softened in way to show she accepted the inevitable.
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-18-2008 at 03:32 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Member zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 02:45 PM
    Threads

Sakura didn't know what was happening the other girl must have a plan somewere along the line so she decided to let things run through. She would stay with her something interested her about this girl.

she was not sure what was going to happen but she let her guard down anyway. It was clear that it was not going to turn to blows anyway. she gazed carelessly around the tavern. The land lord gazed in horror at them wondering what was going to happen but other wise they hadn't caused much commotion only a few eyes gazed upon them most seemed occupied with their drinks.

she addressed the hunter.

" why do you do it, reduce other living beings to mere objects? you have the marks of a slave why do you want to put others through what you went through? There is a whole world out there waiting for you instead you choose this existance of collecting people to be mistreated and abused. you are still no more than a slave. why not set yourself free and start anew?"

She hoped her words would get through to him she was too quick off the mark due to her fight earlier now she had clamed down a little she had started to see reason again. Words can solve problens better than fists sometimes...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Aitha came upon the stream. This was always the animals favorite place to drink. She caught sight of a horse dashing off. Aitha cocked her head and crept forward looking for the fallen rider. That was obviously what had happened the horse had a saddle after all. She found the rider soon enough he was on the ground and it looked like he was hurt badly she managed to get him out of the stream. Aitha raised her head looking for an enemy there didn't appear to be any right now. She leaned down to look at him. It was hard to miss the arrows in his back but she was afraid to pull them unless he was unconscious. "Hello?" She waved her hand in front of his face when he didn't appear to respond Aitha went on "This'll hurt but the arrows need to come out" She wondered briefly where Martie was the Cook was infinitely better at this than she was. She grabbed an aroow and thought The sooner the better...The bracing herselft she took it out.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Attak of the Twit™ Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2008 07:59 PM
    Threads

Trogdor could smell the battle as he was miles downwind of it but at such a distance it would take a very long time for him to reach it on foot. He though for a moment and looked around. Nothing to help him. He sighed and continued to walk,putting the spear onto his back to keep it from burdening him. Hours later he collapsed onto the ground. he'd lost his heading and had no idea where he was, he'd probably even stopped heading North and he wasn't sure that he'd left in that direction from the Labyrinth in the first place. He turned over and looked up to the sky, hoping someone would come by to help him find his way.
    as he drifted to sleep he sang his favorite song to himself.
    "Trogdor was a man... "

OOC:Please someone find him D: I couldn't exactly ell where you all were, save some, anyways. If it's on the way and you want some comic relief, Trogdor is there.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Omega was now in a a pretty miffed mood. She could of easily 'poofed' herself back to her castle, but instead decided to challenge the labyrinth...then perhaps Jerath would take some interest in her. After a while, how long she wasnt sure, she heard something from a short distance.
    'Trogdor was a man...'
    She followed the odd song until she came across one of Jerath's goblins. Sarah had help solving the labyrinth, so it was only fair that she would have help too.

"Why hello there sir goblin."

----------------------------------------
    Sarah layed on her bed, staring at her computer.
    'Must. Finish. Final.'
    She let out a deep sigh and rolled over, away from the computer, and focused on the large tree in the window. Out of the corner of her eye, on her bookshelf, something caught her eye. She looked over to the red book with gold lettering titled "The Labyrinth". Why did she still hold onto it after everything that happened? Or did it happen at all? Of course, Toby was far to young to remember, so whether or not it all actually happened was something to question.

However, if it was real, she missed her friends an awful lot. Whats worse, she even missed Jerath a bit. Sarah got up from her bed and sat herself in front of her homework. Thinking about what happened so long ago gave her [somehow] the motivation to finish her final project.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Attak of the Twit™ Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal has a reputation beyond repute Durandal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2008 07:59 PM
    Threads

Trogdor sat up and stared at the woman.
    "Hey... Trogdor thinks you're that lady... the uh... Onaba? No... Trogdor knows this, don't help him. Hmm. Ah yes, Bodega! Mm.. nope nope. Well, Trogdor will just call you Omega for now. So queenie Omega, what's shakin'?"
    With this he stood and moved about, almost as though he was dancing.

"You wanna take me to your castle huh? I don' like Jerath no more, smells like bacon, Trogdor doesn't like bacon. Reminds him of Bacon town, terrible place, great food. Anyways, What was we talkin' about? Oh yeah, I'm hungry...for bacon, as a side note Trogdor has secrety secrets of this here labyrinth. You like secrets eh? can you keep a secret? Well... Trogdor can to- Hey, you tried to trick me, do you still have any bacon?"

Member Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 10:01 AM
    Threads

P.S. before I start: It seems I got lost in the story, but I'll manage. I hope I didn't go out of the story...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kiel was riding alone, in hope to finish his quest as fast as possible and immediately return to the kingdom.

'I can't waste anymore time.' He said in his mind. He has been out of his hometown for quite long by now, and he was troubled on how to finish the task he has been given.

He has been summoned by the King of the South Kingdom a few days ago, and he has been given the task to find Prince Edward. It was a rare opportunity for him, indeed, to be able to get out of his house, but finding one single man who-knows-where in this world was not easy. It wasn't really troublesome for him to look for the man, but going out while the sun rises high was simply killing his eyes. He had been too long working in the darkness and now he can't see the light for too long, especially the sun.

He finally reached a city on his long travel. he left his horse behind some bushes a bit far from the city, and walked on his way to the city. As he entered the city, he realized that he finally find the man that he was looking. His eyes might be as well as blind during the day, but his other senses were helping his lack of sight.

'This smell...' he thought and not spoken, 'belongs to Prince Edward!'

Even though he was only several times to met Prince Edward, he already know what he smell, and it was easy for Kiel to recognize it once he can sense that smell. He call it, the smell of the noble. He rushed to the place where he senses that smell of him, while in his heart, he hoped that his sense was not lie to him.
    ... sa che
    Tu sai forte piu de me
    Ci sai soltanto tu nell piu bell sogno
    Adesso ... sai
    Sebbena stia can me di tal fratto
    Solo io sa che ...
    Enjoy the darkness ...
    Stay in here ...
    Because you are MINE!

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Talon shook his head sadly, so many people all wrapped in sorrow. However his taunt of cowardice looked even weaker as he looked over his families past. He was the one that was no longer safe within the borders of his country.
    "I'm sorry but I can not come with you. You seem like a reasonable man."
    In fact Talon thought he looked like he couldn't really care, " I'm sure we can sort this out. People are depending on me and I can't let them down."
    He took a deep breath,
    "I know there is a technique that slave holders use to keep track of slaves, it has something to do with a mark on their body. I would willingly allow you to place one of these on me if i can continue my journey. Then when finished... You can have me."
    He had no intention of running but felt another powerful sense of warmth as Eliai screamed so passionately for him to escape.
    He sighed after this, he just hoped that this would be good enough for the hunter, hopefully he had a shred of humanity...

Edward held back screams of pain, or more truthfully his weakened body wouldn't allow him to scream as he felt the arrow embedded in his back being ripped out.
    "Help me..." was all he could whisper before falling unconsious again...

The King of the Southern Kingdoms looked down at the four men in front of him. They had been in the guard that had led his son south and all of them were men of the Duke of Silverbridge, a small but wealthy city near the capital.
    They had told the King of how his son and the few men he took with him had betrayed them and started to attack. They were shouting some nonsense about how Edward was leaving to join the Northern Kingdom. One of the men said he had been shot and jumped into the river to escape.
    The King disbelieved it all until a slave boy dragged into the throne room a corpse... That had Edwards sword firmly lodged into his neck. After he had seen that he had sent out orders to send men to all of the Kingdoms in search of his boy.

The Duke of Silverbridge sat at the back of the throne room barely hiding his smile. It was pure luck that Edward had dropped his sword, and beautiful thinking on his part to use it against him. Now that the Prince was out of the way all the Duke had to do was wait until the old King popped his clogs and he knew the crown would fall to him. The Duke thought about his two children, both of them had no brilliance like Edwards and if the crown was to be moved to his family, it had to move while the Duke hiself was alive...

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Slave 93 ignored the girl addressing him though a memory tumbled free

----
    two weeks ago

93 was standing at attention. His superior officer, Lieutenant Nase of the FTD, was sitting behind a mahogany desk and looking at some papers, checking that they were all correct most likely. The desk was a mediocre affair, not altogether plain but far from opulent, befitting the moderate salary of the lieutenant himself. There was no sort of decorations on it, save for a bronze pen holder which, if 93 could tell from the tarnishing on it, was an heirloom of some kind. But, like many things, this was not something 93 paid much attention to.

The Lieutenant cleared his throat, in case 93's mind had drifted, "I called you in here today to give some good news and to offer my personnal congratulations"

93 didn't reply but kept his eyes on the lieutenant, wondering slightly what the man could possibly be referring to.

"You have served the FTD for over three years and you have been are best agent for the majority of that time, word of your talents even reaching some of the higher ups. There was a decision from above that you might work even harder if their was a tangible sense of reward from your work, so for previous service and for future services rendered, I am hereby authorized, in the name FTD, to offer you a writ of emancipation." he smiled to himself, clearly pleased to have had the privilege of being part of such a...beautiful moment, "and don't fret, you will be receiving enough money to buy yourself decent living quarters near the headquarters."

"No thanks..."

The lieutenant clearly didn't expect this response. His face showed confusion and he asked, "wait... what not?"

93's only reply, "what's my next mission?"

---

The lieutenant was a good person, he did his work and did it well, but 93 had known at that time that explaining his motivations would be an exercise is futility. Maybe, 93 was insane... but he didn't think so. But than... perhaps his lack of regrets was a sure indication of madness.

---
    10 years ago

93 sitting on the couch in his master's study as he had been for several days now. his left leg and bother his wrists as well as a couple ribs were broken. He didn't mind though. He had sort of expected this. It was only fitting.

A servant girl, Laya walked up to him, a very pretty girl with brown hair and nice figure perfectly accented by a maid uniform. 93 merely sighed in resignation of what would happen. He knew what was going to happen as soon as he saw what was on the tray ... she "tripped" and spilled a tray of boiling hot tea all over him. She murmured some fake apology and began cleaning up the shards of broken porclain of the floor... completely ignoring the fact that 93 was covered with both pieces of the teapot and the boiling hot contents. 93 felt nothing but pain. But he ignored it. This was the...4th? yes the forth time something like this had happened.

Laya apologized one more time than left, him still soaked and covered with porcelain.

"Don't apologize" he said to no one in particular. Why should she have apologized? She was doing what she was supposed to do! It was her duty. And since it didn't really effect his duty, he let her do it.

He heard her curse at him.
    ---
    Laya hadn't understood either. She was a good person as well, he had remembered...

---
    11 years ago

93 had come in from the field his massive shackles hanging at his sides and his wrists, hands, ankles and feet, covered with blood as usual. The manacles rubbed against his wrists and ankles when he moved and stripped of the skin fairly quickly. But this was now such a routine for 93 that he could ignore it with ease.

Laya waved to him and he stopped. He talked with her more than other's for no other reason than because he had become "friendly" (if the word could apply to the apathetic 93) with her first, and seeing as he had no need for a another "friend" he hadn't bothered to seek one. She walked up to him, her maid uniform still slightly big on her, despite the fact she was a good two years older than him.

"Looking as ragged as usual, aren't you?" asked Laya.

93 nodded but didn't reply. They talked for a while, which mostly consisted of Laya talking and 93 listening. Somehow, they had gotten on the subject of the future and Laya in her usual over earnest fashion was more than forthright with what she wanted in hers, "I'd like to be free one day, and when I am... I'm going to work at a restaurant..." she than went on for some length about how much she enjoyed cooking, which stood to reason since that was half her current employ. Than she posed the same question to 93... "What about you... what do you want in the future"

"..." 93 was silent at first. He didn't like think about the future... it was such a pointless activity. 93 was more disposed to brief spurts of thought punctuated by long periods of emptiness... "my future?" he asked for no reason.

Laya nodded.

Suddenly the call of the kitchen matron broke the silence and Laya was forced to leave.

93 never gave her a response.
    ----

93 pushed these thoughts aside and looked unresponsively at Talon. "I can't do that" he said simply, not wanting to give a long explanation of how he could because his mission would remain incomplete if he didn't capture him. And as long as he was uncaptured 93 couldn't move on to another mission. Also, a delay might make the person who put in a request annoyed and that would go against the mission of the NKFTD. And as a final reason, 93 wasn't trained to put on the seals Talon was referring to. That took years of special training and was rarely learned by trackers since they their job was only to follow the signal rather than put it on (it being a bit late to put on a tracking seal if the target is already captured).
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Talon sighed, the slave hunter wasn't going to let him go and so he decided that there was only one thing he could do. He stepped forward bringing up both of his hands into a defensive position... And walked around the hunter.
    As Talon walked past the man he took into account two observations. Firstly Talon was at a massive disadvantage due to the fact that he knew nothing about the hunter (and his strengths) and yet he seemed to know all about him. Secondly Talon was missing his bow, the only weapon with which he could fight with.
    He stepped up to Eliai,
    "Wait for me."
    Then he ran. He snatched up his bow and his bag of arrows before running outside into the forest surrounding the tavern. There he waited, he strung his bow and layed an arrow across his hand waiting for the hunter to emerge. This was no time to be nice and an arrow in the leg should hopefully stop any chance of pursuit...

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

93 sighed and calmly walked after Talon, not seeming particularly rushed... This was going to be rather troublesome, even more so than it already had been but 93 didn't see much else for it. He walked out and saw talon with a bow aimed at him... he gazed at it for a second and then figured out something. He sighted and took and hourglass stance (note: a type of defensive stance that is used for taking blows)

Member zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura wasn't quite sure what had happened she had hoped that her words to the huner had gotten through.

She rushed after the hunter with every intent to smash his head in she hated people being treated unfairly but she had only taken two steps when she rememberd the blue haired girl. she assumed that the man could take care of himself as he had made his move on his own.

She went over to the girl and put her arm around her as she looked awful as if everything had just been taken away from her. All this time gripping onto her fathers sword shich represented everything that was once dear to her

"It'll be ok, you'll see things have a way of working themselves out and he seemed to know what he was doing. Anyway that hunter looked pretty pathetic anyway."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Omega stood and stared blankly at the goblin for a minute.
    "No...no bacon...but I can get you some."
    A smirk crossed her face.

"Why not come and live in my kingdom? Theres lots of bacon there, and no Jerath either!"

'At least, not until we finally marry.'

Her mind momentarly wondered to what a marriage to the goblin king would be like.

'Oh yeah, that would be fantastic...'

OOC: short post, cause Im lazy

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Imasha blinked as she woke up aparantly she had fallen alseep during her reading. Looked outside she realised the sun had gone to his highest position. After putting the book back on her bedside table she walked out of the room and to the room of her lord.

She knocked three times respectfully even she knew not to go inside when he wanted to be left alone unless it was something important. But she just wanted to know if he wished for something. after getting no response she poked her head in "milord do you wish something? tea perhaps?" she brushed a hair out of her face.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Eliai was both torn and relieved when she watched Talon run. She was foolish enough to hope the hunter would be swayed with their pleas and threats. 'But Talon's out of here...And I told him to go...' she reasoned with herself, as well as to Faladar, who was screaming incessantly.

She gave a pained smile to the girl who was comforting her. She hadn't completely lost everything: not yet, at least. She patted the arm that was over her shoulders and gently walked out from it. The gesture didn't feel the same as when Talon had done it; she only felt slightly placated by the girl's presence, but with Talon...well, Eliai felt almost at home.

Eliai gave a curtsy to the girl before she smiled and made her way out of the kitchen and towards a table with a window seat. She pulled a chair out for the girl to sit in before she herself took a seat. "Thank you. You hardly know me, yet you took the pains to try and help. So, thank you," she began. Her gaze drifted out the window and to the dark woods. "I'm worrying about him, but he is a man who keeps his word..." Her right elbow was propped on the table as she leaned her cheek in her palm. "So I'll keep mine and wait."

There was a silence before she remembered what the girl had said. "That man wouldn't be a hunter if he weren't able to hold his own. People who feel cornered will do anything to get out...and I honestly believe he isn't as apathetic as he seems. Even if this were all for his job, no man would be able to say no for as long as that hunter had." She grinned and gave a little laugh as her attention drifted out the window once more. "They're both stubborn men. They'll live no matter who or what is trying to chain them down. Or even trying to free them."

She gave a quick start before saying, "Oh! Just listen to me prattle. I'm sorry. My name's Eliai, and your's?" she asked while holding her hand to the girl.
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-19-2008 at 02:12 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Aitha toppled over when she wedged the arrow free. She yelped as she hit the ground. This was great...being so slight had never been as much as a problem as it was now. She got up just in time to hear his plea for help. Oops... She thought to herself so he wasn't unconscious but he had to be now besides she had to work on the bleeding now. She reflected that it was pure luck he'd onnly gotten stcuk with one otherwise her back would be aching by the time she was done. Aitha pulled her hair back ripped off a part of her dress. She thought for a moment and began working on bandaging him up. Where is Martie? She thought for the second time.

Martie had accidentally fallen asleep for a while. She started snoring and that startled her awake. "Huh?" She looked around expecting to find a bored Aitha but there was no sign of the girl. It never took her this long to hunt she knew where the game liked to stay. Martie got to her feet and stretched not admitting to herself that she hoped that the girl had taken her chance and escaped over the border. "AITHA!" She yelled not caring what she dsiturbed she probably wasn't hunting anyways.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura took the girls hand and shook it.

"I'm sakura" she looked at the girl and then asked "If you dont mind me aking but what was he to you that you would risk everything for his safety above all else, I once had someone who did that for me, You reminded me of him back there..." she trailed off she was being too foreward, she didn't even know this girl and she was about to go into her pityful past to her.

She carefully placed her fathers sword under the table and said

"I made a little money from playing the piano before you came in. would you like a drink because im gasping."

All the time she was thinking 'could this be it, have I found someone at last who will apriciate my existance'.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eliai gave a look of surprise to Sakura. She certainly hadn't been expecting that question. Her face went slightly pink--making her minty green hair stand out more than usual--as she tried to sort out her thoughts about Talon. She stared at her hands as they fumbled with each other in thought. "Well..." Her face lost the blush little by little as her eyes glowed in happiness. "Well, Talon at first was just a passing stranger. He wasn't much to me when I first spoke with him, but something...happened, I guess I'll put it." She raised her eyes to Sakura's and smiled once more. "Then he said to let him be an anchor to us...And that was that. I decided I would protect him as much as he would me."

She declined a drink and her eyes were drawn once more to the forest, all the while Sakura had gone to get her drink. Faladar's voice came up: 'So, you're just going to wait?'

Eliai whispered her response instead of thinking it. "Yes, I'll wait for him."

Sakura had returned to the table when Eliai remembered what she had said. "Whom do I remind you of, Sakura?" she asked as the girl sat once more at their table.
    + YouTube Video

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura sipped her drink as she comtemplated whether or not to tell eliai everything or not . she decided to tell her some but not all

" You reminded me of my father. He gave his life protecting me." she gulped her drink keeping back the tears. "ten years ago I lost everything that I held dear all of my family my friends my house. I was nine years old and my father and I were returning from a sparr, my father taught me to fight and my nother taught me music, they were the thigns that my family were famous for. we returned and I could hear my mother screaming suddenly the screams stopped and my father puse
    hed me to the ground. everything was on fire and I heard my father draw his sword and on that sound I knew that this was serious. he never drew that sword he told me he would only draw it if his loved ones were in mortal danger. I lay there terrified I could hear him screaming at me to stay put and things were going to be alright. they were the last words he said to me. his lifeless body fell beside me and I knew that I had to fight I took his sword in my hands and before i could get my bearings i blacked out and woke up here."

A solitary tear rolled down her cheek but she bit it back

" Today I saw you protecting Talon and I saw the look in your eye that my father had in his. I wanted to prevent you from going through what i re-live everyday."

She gulped her drink several times but it was not enought to keep her from crying. She rarely cryed but a lot had happened today she didn't mean to go into so much detail but it felt good to get it off of her chest.

"Please dont feel pressured to stay if you dont want to. I'm used to being alone. Although if you want any help i will do my best to do so"

Her drink was finished but as she had bought something for once she was sure she wouldn't get kicked out of this tavern.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Talon sighed... So the hunter had decided to follow him. He stood up as the hunter braced himself and Talon cursed, this man had fought bows before. At this range his bow would still be able to puncture though chain-mail and kill. He instead took a step foward to try and scare the man, only then did he realise how futile anything would be against such an uncaring opponent. He would make it back into that tavern, he had someone he had to get back to. And so he slightly lowered his aim, moved slightly to the right to compensate for the little wind then loosed his first arrow...Edward felt life come back into him... Just as his blood was leaving. He managed a weak look at his leg and knew he was about to faint again. Then he noticed someone was with him, "Are you an angel?" He asked looking into the face of a young woman before feeling the blackness take over...
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 03-20-2008 at 12:34 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As soon as the arrow was loosed 93 brought his shackles together to act as a shield and only when he felt the arrow hit his solid-iron manicle did he advance. He sprinted towards his opponent covering the ground quickly and then doing a quickly sideways slide while grabbing Talon's bow with his left hand. Spinning, 93 hooked at Talon's forward ankle with his right.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Talon swore loudly. Not only had the hunter blocked his arrow, he then ran across the ground between them in a speed Talon would have believed impossible if he wasn't being pushed to the floor.
    He quickly let go of his bow and fell down into a roll. He managed to put a few steps between them and he span around ready to face his enemy. As he now had no doubt that was what the hunter was. He had been sent to purge the evil from the world and this man would stop him.
    Talon defied the man infront if him, even if in the back of his mind he felt that he was in well over his head.
    He prayed to the god of arrows and knew his next arrow wouldn't miss... If only he could get his bow back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

93 sighed... a little leg sweep was all it had taken to disarm him. He had expected Talon to try and remain with his bow more. It didn't matter thought. 93 took the bow and unstrung it before bending it side ways using his hands to hold the ends and his feet to bend it until he could just feel it begin to crack.

He wasn't planning to leave his opponents weapon intact and giving him the chance to recover it.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-20-2008 at 03:20 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information