AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PSP vs. DS

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    He used the wrong word. PSP games are "fun" and PSP games are "whimsical". I've never seen nor heard of a DS game that would give you the deep, lasting sense of satisfaction that you get from capturing a Wyvern in Monster Hunter Freedom 2. Mostly, the DS gives you the cheap sense of satisfaction you get doing it even better then Mama.

Also...

Corrected.
    You know you can't correct opinions, everyone has an opinion. The DS is what a handheld should be, for fun, for something lightweight and entertaining.
    The PSP is really nothing but a portable PS1.5, and you can go and check the attach rate for the PSP vs DS. Very low attach rate for the PSP, that is very few games are sold vs the number of PSPs sold, because most people use it as a portable emulator and multimedia device! Some even install OSes like Windows and Linux on it!!!
    The PSP is a powerful platform, but it isn't what a handheld should be. The DS has loads of good games, there are plenty of JRPGs and platformers, and a lot of them make use of the stylus and mic. Plus the huge amount of fun, multiplayer party games, or as you might call them minigames
    We can agree on one thing, that is to disagree

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Graphics don't make a good game system. They certainly help, but it's just not the determining factor.

DS all the way. I do nothing but play games on the thing, which is exactly what I bought it for. As previously stated, I'd prefer to play my PS1 games on my PS1, instead of having to get used to another control scheme.

P.S. The PSP analog stick sucks.

EDIT: Uh, I don't think one would expect to have full length, deep storyline RPG's when you buy a handheld. Even then so, the DS still has some that are really good.
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 03-10-2008 at 01:13 PM.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

i think psp is way better u got more choses and its has alot more fun games but i do have a ds to i do like both of them
    This sigs was made by a girl named ♥Miss.Bun Bun♥

Banned Forum / Chat Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 12:38 PM
    Threads

If you are talking about jRPG's then please recheck your information. PSP is often called "the rpg console" / "the jrpg console" around forums. o_o

About the game numbers, some PSP games are actually performing better than most of the DS hit titles are. Games like Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Burnout Legends and now the just released God Of War are selling like hot cakes, the Monster Hunter is practically known as much a Mario in Japan. ;]
    And only about 4~9% of PSP owners actually use custom softwares to pirate games, on DS it's smaller (about 2~4%) who use flash cards.

DS multiplayer games? Only games what I played what had a nice multiplayer/online were Mario Kart DS and Pokémon Diamond, only very few games actually make use of the microphone and most of the games are easier to play without stylus.

About installing OS on PSP, it's impossible. They have got Windows 95 to boot up and even work for few minutes but then it just freezes, it's a dead project. : (
    The rest of them are just styles. (You can fully customize your PSP).

But yeah, the weight can be a factor for a handheld console player who takes his console around (like shcool, work or just free time) but most of the players just keep the console in their home and play with it over there.

Though the PSP Slim feels nearly the same as DS phat, so it isn't that big.
    The breathing of the ancient ones are seldom felt
    I alone have torn their dreams apart.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Proxy View Post
    If you are talking about jRPG's then please recheck your information. PSP is often called "the rpg console" / "the jrpg console" around forums. o_o
    The DS has loads of jRPGs! Where have you been? Go check 'em out.
    http://www.ds-rpg.com/prelaunch/

About the game numbers, some PSP games are actually performing better than most of the DS hit titles are. Games like Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Burnout Legends and now the just released God Of War are selling like hot cakes, the Monster Hunter is practically known as much a Mario in Japan. ;]
    And only about 4~9% of PSP owners actually use custom softwares to pirate games, on DS it's smaller (about 2~4%) who use flash cards.
    Explain the low attach rate for the PSP.

DS multiplayer games? Only games what I played what had a nice multiplayer/online were Mario Kart DS and Pokémon Diamond, only very few games actually make use of the microphone and most of the games are easier to play without stylus.
    There are loads of multiplayer games, forgot about Mario Party DS?

Banned Forum / Chat Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario Party DS had no online multiplayer, and it really isn't fun to sit together with people in the same room playng the same game.
    It's much more better online, can't give you the full details why (it would be long) but you'll get the point. : D

Check out the PSP rpg list (kinda old but you'll see) : Clicky

I'm unable to check out the DS site you posted, "Loading" stays stuck at the middle. :/

Hm, about the RPG's on DS.
    I played a few and well .. in my honest opinion there weren't any games to match up *any* PSP rpg title. o_o
    The 2D models in a 3D-like world just .. feels so GBA. (Golden Sun? <3)
    FF3 was the only normal RPG I played, but the animations were below average, graphics looked nice for DS.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario Party DS had no online multiplayer, and it really isn't fun to sit together with people in the same room playng the same game.
    It's much more better online, can't give you the full details why (it would be long) but you'll get the point. : D

Check out the PSP rpg list (kinda old but you'll see) : Clicky

I'm unable to check out the DS site you posted, "Loading" stays stuck at the middle. :/

Hm, about the RPG's on DS.
    I played a few and well .. in my honest opinion there weren't any games to match up *any* PSP rpg title. o_o
    The 2D models in a 3D-like world just .. feels so GBA. (Golden Sun? <3)
    FF3 was the only normal RPG I played, but the animations were below average, graphics looked nice for DS.
    All the JRPGs on the PSP are rehashes, nothing new
    Nearly all what's on the list I played on either the NES, SNES, PS1 or PS2.

And I don't care about graphics, that why a lot of my most favorite games are on the NES and SNES.

The DS has a nice list, Click!
    Last edited by Aizmov; 03-10-2008 at 02:40 PM.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Graphics does not bother me either. 2D fighters are the best games ever made.

PSP's are so Black and Sexy. ~<3
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh, haven't you heard these names in the past : Pokémon series (it's a real money cow since Red / Blue), Mario and Luigi games? Digimon games? Megaman Networks? Mana series? Xenosaga? Dragon Quests?

Most of these aren't maybe rehases, but most of them are 90% the same from gameplay.
    They are just like some re-mastered versions like PSP has, they have edited the graphics and added cut-scenes.
    And did you notice that about half of the DS games were TBA Japan only? =o

Sure PSP has SOME remastered hits like some Tales Of games or Final Fantasys, but there are also some new ones, Final Fantasy Crisis Core / Tales Of The World.
    And if you would compare rehashes for PSP vs rehashes for DS you'll get pretty mutch the same number or so.
    On PSP there are more unique and new ones, while DS is getting another continuation of some old RPG. (Which is nice, I hope there will be Golden Sun 3 on DS)

Member Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 08:32 PM
    Threads

all i wont to say that psp is all about choices. u can do almost everything!
    only negative side in psp is battery(but like i said use the backup battery).
    the thing is u can do so much on it.

and yes i agree psp is rpg console( jeanne d"arc, dnd tactics valhalla knights.ect
    only game that i want to play on ds is mage knight(can help it im a mage knight freak)

"Righteous one shall always prevail"

sig by DATA/ Sintax

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i have both xD

psp are better graphics but ds have funnier games xD

Senior Member IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

Yo, personally I have neither, my cousin has a DS Lite, and the only game I actually play on it is Super Mario Bros. i prefer the PSP though, each much more cooler. Better games. (Fav. kind of games RACING.) Mainly that's why I say better games. Better graphics. RPG games like final Fantasy. Plus it's like a multimedia player, with internet, music, and video. That's just trill homie.
    OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! PSP Rules. I can't wait till' I get one.
    DS is not all that good, even though it has a touch screen, and all that. They don't have any cool game on the system that I really want to play. Ya' know. It may be introducing some type of new technology, and opening pathways or whatever, it isn't still all that good.
    ICEBUBLEFLAVA

Banned Forum / Chat x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 07:33 AM
    Threads

Well,i got a d.s lite and a psp i have to say psp is a good machine but the games are really rubish so im thinking of selling mine

Member Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion has a reputation beyond repute Prion's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IceBubleFlava View Post
    Yo, personally I have neither, my cousin has a DS Lite, and the only game I actually play on it is Super Mario Bros. i prefer the PSP though, each much more cooler. Better games. (Fav. kind of games RACING.) Mainly that's why I say better games. Better graphics. RPG games like final Fantasy. Plus it's like a multimedia player, with internet, music, and video. That's just trill homie.
    OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! PSP Rules. I can't wait till' I get one.
    DS is not all that good, even though it has a touch screen, and all that. They don't have any cool game on the system that I really want to play. Ya' know. It may be introducing some type of new technology, and opening pathways or whatever, it isn't still all that good.
    one more for psp victory. we are doing history guys/girls.go psp

sig by DATA/ Sintax

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Quote Originally Posted by x0xfaizax0x View Post
    Well,i got a d.s lite and a psp i have to say psp is a good machine but the games are really rubish so im thinking of selling mine
    God of War: Chains of Olympus may be one of the best handheld games Ive ever played. The graphics are fantastic, the gameplay is smooth, control scheme is great. While it may not be quite as difficult as the other God of War games, it still provides for a good time of gameplay.

Killzone Liberation, while being a release title, still holds a nice solid place as one of the better games on PSP. Its a solid shooter, and while it may not be first person, it make the transition simple yet incredibly addictive. Online play is great too. One of if not the best online PSP game and one of the best single player games for PSP.

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and Portable Ops Plus are by far the two best Metal Gear handheld games ever made. Single player is amazing in the original MPO, controls are simple enough and graphics are great. Cutscenes look freakin fantastic too. MPO+ is the only game up there with Killzone for online.

Patapon maybe one of the most enjoyable games Ive played in a while. Controls are incredibly simple, the game isnt hard, at all, making it enjoyable and easy to pick up and it is just overall fun.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions may be a port with some extra stuff thrown in, but if you dont run of CFW and can just rip your old FFT disc onto your PSP's memory stick, then this game will do more than satisfy you. Its the same game with just enough differences to make a fan of the old game pop it in and run all the way through just to check everything out, especially the cutscenes.

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness is yet another port that satisfies beyond desire, especially considering that anybody who has played a Nippon Ichi game knows that it is capable of being run on the PSP but sense you cant rip PS2 games to put on your memory stick, this game does a more than good job at qualifying for a good game.

And lastbut not least, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. The english version may not come out until toward the end of the month, but if you have played the japanese version, then you know that the english version will be more than worth the wait. The game is seriously fantastic and may be the only Final Fantasy game other than Tactics to rival VII, in my opinion.

Im sure I can think of plenty of other good PSP games if you really want me to. Dont always trust ratings for games. Heck, Halo3 got almost perfect scores from nearly every game magazine and show I can think of, and about 3 months later several of them came back and started stating the things that make Halo3 not so great.

And incase you couldnt tell, PSP is my definent choice. Running on custom firmware you can do basically anything you want with the thing, short of using it to make a smoothie for you buddy or using it as a pistol or something. Seriously, you can rip PSX games, use homebrew, you can even decide how fast your PSP runs. Even with official firmware you can surf the internet, listen to music, watch videos, view photos, and on top of all of that, play games either by yourself or online. I dont see the DS holding half of those features. And thats just stating what it can do, doesnt mention screen size (which has already been stated) controller setup and comfort or battery life or anyting else like that. Gotta go with the PSP.
    Last edited by Zanethose; 03-10-2008 at 07:59 PM.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Prion View Post
    quote=Aizmov;1991596]lol Bus
    I drive to college
    Only spoiled brats find it funny that some students drives by bus (all of us dont live in land of opportunity(usa or...))! yea i see how u think( probably u have like all of consoles and cant decide what to play. u see because i have only psp i understand how good and advanced it is) u see i pity u about that.

thanks to Manhattan 2000 for saying the right thing::[/quote]
    I drive to school, and I don't think anything about it, in fact I have no choice. I wish I lived in a country that had a good transit system. your lucky. and as for the land of opportunity, well opportunity ain't cheap my friend.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by demonplight View Post
    I drive to school, and I don't think anything about it, in fact I have no choice. I wish I lived in a country that had a good transit system. your lucky. and as for the land of opportunity, well opportunity ain't cheap my friend.
    Wish alone. I wont get on public transport. Unless they have classes like in planes and trains.

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Here goes!

I don't own any of the consoles but I would prefer the PSP. Well I love nintendo games overall, but not the new ones for the DS. The PSP can be "hacked" so that you can install various software. NES/SNES/GBA/ emulators for example. So I basically get the PSP to play classic Nintendo-games.

The inbuilt mediplayer is not that bad either =)

Heil Nintendo! **** the DS...

My sigs and avas

Need a friend? Just send a PM

Junior Member Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun has a reputation beyond repute Hunny~Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 02:41 AM
    Somewhere over the rainbow with a bag of skittles.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 463983150312

I'm using my psp right now for internet so I have to say PSP.

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HEY GUYS GOT good news!
    on the isohunt(the biggest dl site) psp dowloads( games,emulators,ect) are on 6th place. yo some downloads have 1500 seeders and over 2200 L...

so where are ds clients ( playing in elementary sch.) . emulate this(or touch it with stylus). hahahahahhahahaahhahahahhaahaaaaaa

sig by DATA/ Sintax

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    Graphics does not bother me either. 2D fighters are the best games ever made.
    Megaman Zero ftw
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Member CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 07:52 AM
    Threads

I love my Nintendo DS more than anything
    Nintendo all the way.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

DS. I bought the PSP for the great portable games. Unfortountaly, there arent many out that I would play...and the ones I would play are hard to obtain when you have a video game hating father.
    Derp.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

God, you fanboys and your rabies annoy me.

I have the old, fat versions of both, and while I use my PSP more(posting on it now), I am incapable of playing a game on it for an entire day. On the other hand, I can whip out my DS and when I look up it's tomorrow.

Not to say I don't love Monster Hunter and Tag Force 2, but in much smaller doses than Phantom Hourglass or Pokemon Pearl. Gamewise, neither one is "better" in my opinion, though.

And o noez rehashes! If they're fun, who cares? Damn...

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    And o noez rehashes! If they're fun, who cares? Damn...
    Seriously. FFT is great, now that it's been retranslated to make sense, and what not. And I've beat that game plenty of times on the PSX.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information