AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Question w/ a certain Pokemon episode

Junior Member Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2008 06:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Question w/ a certain Pokemon episode

Hey, I was wondering if someone could tell me what episode a certain scene(s) were from Pokemon. It was the one where there were 2 guys (kids, really) that actually participated in a wedding as a bride and groom! I heard about it a while ago and read about it on a website explaining "why Pokemon is not just for kids" or whatever the title was (they even had a pic of the two in the bride and groom outfit w/ the headline ""Oh my ****ing God!" as the title of the section, so I KNOW i'm not just imaging things, it was a REAL episode of Pokemon, [as unbelievable as it may sound])!

So, does anybody know which episode that was and, maybe even where I could find it? I would greatly appreciate someone telling me! Thank you!

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

I dont know, but maybe if u look in this site you may be able to find it: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Junior Member Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2008 06:36 PM
    Threads

Ugh, it only has episode guides and stuff and i'm not gonna read through EVERY single one of them just to find the episode!

Is there anybody else on the forum that knows which episode i'm talking about?
    Last edited by Kaitou_Dark; 03-09-2008 at 04:30 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information