AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some of my stuff. <3

Junior Member Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 08:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Some of my stuff. <3

Here's some of my stuff I have done from other forums. Now let me tell you that I am not the best graphic maker in the world so don't come up to me and say "HARHAR YOUR GRAPHIX SUXSSS." Cause I can report to a mod if I wanted to. And also here are a few rules first:

o1. No spamming
    o2. Like the above sentences, don't come up to me and say I suck
    o3. Give a rating, 1-10, please
    o4. Give some cretique. Don't just say, "That's good" or "That's bad.
    o5. No stealing. :3

TamaKyo is <333. Yes I am a Yaoi fan girl unfortunatly.

My Haruhi Fujioka avvi. I actually liked this one.

Some random Rukia banner. I dunno I liked the outcome of it though. 00

Kagami avvi. It's not that great though... I tried to do something with it, unforutnatly I failed.

A banner featuring YUI and her song CHE.R.RY.

My Cloud banner. It's very smexy no? X3

Dawn avvi. I failed on this one as well. D:

Shinku avatar. I really love this one, it's so awesome. But I don't know what you think so yeah... =/

Esther banner from Trinity Blood. This one failed too. D:

I'll probably post some more later~
    Banner made by Michii at PokeCommunity

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

I like the Haruhi one =].

Do you have a favourite size for siggies? Yours do seem to vary quite a bit there lol.

I wanna see more stuffages.

Junior Member Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks. :3

Yes some of them vary. It depends on what my mood wants.

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

WOW!! My favourites are the Rukia one and the cloud one. (they're anyway my fav characters). Don't make the size too big though. hmm...rating on those two?...

Rukia-8/10
    Cloud-9/10

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

The Clawd approves.

Of everything. xD My favorites are gonna have to be the TamaKyo sig, the Kagami avi, and the Shinku avi, though. I think the Trinity Blood banner would've turned out better if you'd have made it slightly smaller. (But I don't make graphics, so what do I know? xD)

Hmmm, do you mind if I request? I've a great idea, and you seem like the person for the job.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by karuto View Post
    WOW!! My favourites are the Rukia one and the cloud one. (they're anyway my fav characters). Don't make the size too big though. hmm...rating on those two?...

Rukia-8/10
    Cloud-9/10
    Alright I won't xD

And thanks for the rate. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Clawdia*~ View Post
    The Clawd approves.

Of everything. xD My favorites are gonna have to be the TamaKyo sig, the Kagami avi, and the Shinku avi, though. I think the Trinity Blood banner would've turned out better if you'd have made it slightly smaller. (But I don't make graphics, so what do I know? xD)

Hmmm, do you mind if I request? I've a great idea, and you seem like the person for the job.
    Yeah that was thing! XDDD

Of course, I'll be willing to take any request right now since I haven't made requests in a while. :3

Here are some more. These are actually requests I made so don't steal please.

Banner is a little disturbing >_>

LOL IT HAS NO TEXT 8D

I think it's a little too bright... 00

If you want to ask more, yes the person is named Trainer Kat.

I personally love this one ^^;

I think that's all I'll show you right now... xD

Closed Thread

Thread Information