AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saddest anime death show/s...

Junior Member ~*~Sasukeluvr~*~ is on a distinguished road ~*~Sasukeluvr~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Saddest anime death show/s...

Hello...If you've seen an anime death show/s...post here!!!

Well, I'll tell you my saddest anime death show. They are: Negima and Chrno Crusade.

Negima:When Asuna died because she made a deal with a devil...she was three years old so she doesn't know what's a "Deal with a devil".

Chrno Crusade:When Chrno and Rosette died. Rosette died because she had stigmata. (Stigmata is when you see a vision of christ and you will bleed until you die!) Chrno died because he is a demon and it was he's last day to live. yeahthat:
    Hello...I want you to see my favorite pictures turned into a...uhmmm....I don't know just check it out.

This is what happened before....

Now this...

see?

I like it!!!! Well hope you are ok....buh-bye!
    ** Aghh!!! that was idiotic!!!

** Colorful vocabulary!! :rolt:

Senior Member chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 04:40 PM
    Threads

Chrno did not die because it was his last day to live. It was more like he ran out of energy normal demons can steal from the Astral Line with their horns. He ran out of energy because he did not have horns anymore and uses the clockwork to steal life from Rosette to temporarly get more energy to fight.
    Chrno used his last bit of energy in the fight against aion(or spelled something like that) though aion still managed to stay alive at the end. If Chrno activated the clockwork before Rosette died he could have stolen her last bit of life energy and live on but he did not do so because he did not want to live without her or something like that.

OT: I have to agree with you it was one of the saddest death in an anime i have seen.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This thread, wouldn't it give lotsa spoilers to people? I mean, I know that Rosette and Chrno died but some people don't.

But anyways, it's their fault for reading the spoilers.

Spoiler warning mates! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!

The saddest anime death/s that I watched would be the ending of "Air". The two main characters died, so sad, so sad.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Junior Member ~*~Sasukeluvr~*~ is on a distinguished road ~*~Sasukeluvr~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by chappie1989 View Post
    Chrno did not die because it was his last day to live. It was more like he ran out of energy normal demons can steal from the Astral Line with their horns. He ran out of energy because he did not have horns anymore and uses the clockwork to steal life from Rosette to temporarly get more energy to fight.
    Chrno used his last bit of energy in the fight against aion(or spelled something like that) though aion still managed to stay alive at the end. If Chrno activated the clockwork before Rosette died he could have stolen her last bit of life energy and live on but he did not do so because he did not want to live without her or something like that.

OT: I have to agree with you it was one of the saddest death in an anime i have seen.
    Oh I see...How sad. ** I...am...a...baka!!!
    Hello...I want you to see my favorite pictures turned into a...uhmmm....I don't know just check it out.

This is what happened before....

Now this...

see?

I like it!!!! Well hope you are ok....buh-bye!
    ** Aghh!!! that was idiotic!!!

** Colorful vocabulary!! :rolt:

Member Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ♥ You Too

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Sasukeluvr~*~ View Post
    Oh I see...How sad. ** I...am...a...baka!!!
    No you're not! xD You didn't know! And I guess people would be expecting it since it IS a death involved series..

AF's Kawaii Neko Girl ^^ Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2008 03:34 PM
    Threads

i cried a lot when i watched Tokyo Mew Mew at the end i really thought that Ichigo died

Chrno Crusade is the second saddest anime ive ever seen TT.TT

Af Family Nyaa~ ^^
    Super Big Brother: Dryaxx ^^

Member BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201 has a reputation beyond repute BK_201's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 06:27 AM
    Threads

The saddest Anime I´ve seen so far is Wolf´s Rain...It really made me cry (and all the other people who were watching it with me)^^"

I really like tragic endings lol
    Now that I´ve read all the spoilers above, I want to watch these shows
    We are the all singing, all dancing, crap of the world.

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

I agree Chrno Crusade is really one of the saddest anime ive seen
    ^^

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

Tomoe's death in Samurai X:Trust & Betrayal. >.<, *sniff*
    feed your monster

Senior Member sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ice cream

School days was so sad...The girl kept stabbing him and stabbing him.I was actually terrified.She kept stabbing him until he was dead.Then the girl that was in love with him went after the girl and slashed the other girls neck..Then she cut off the boys head and started hugging it..It was a killer ending.

Currently watching:Clannad,H20 footprints in the sand,Shugo Chara!Soul Eater,Lucky star,Maburaho,Kamen No Maid guy,Elfen Lied

Junior Member reis_knight is a splendid one to behold reis_knight is a splendid one to behold reis_knight is a splendid one to behold reis_knight is a splendid one to behold reis_knight is a splendid one to behold reis_knight is a splendid one to behold reis_knight is a splendid one to behold reis_knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2008 02:36 PM
    Threads

I thought that the end of witch hunter robin was kinda sad, that and if you look past the almost none stop killing higurashi no naku koro ni is also a little bit sad.

Senior Member Shido will become famous soon enough Shido's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

I think blood + is sad (now that I finally have seen all the eps :P )

SPOILER

SPOILER

saya forced to kill her father (step ) then forced to vamp her lil brother , then her lil bro dies after being raped SAD

then the shift ALL of them die one after another always fearing death and always watching each other die , then carmen and moses commit suicide leaving poor lulu all alone SAD

Diva despite being cruel and murderous finally has what she always wanted , a family two daughters , but then is slain by saya only to have that family stripped from her . OH and saya was forced to kill her only real blood relative her lil sis diva XD SAD

Junior Member Cytrode is on a distinguished road Cytrode's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 06:16 PM
    Threads

Gungrave: Spoiler
    The scene where Brandon learns that Harry is planning to kill Big Daddy, brandon draws his gun, finds he can't fire on his best friend, and is killed by Harry.

Really choked me up right there.

Member Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander has a reputation beyond repute Lyssander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

Clannad movie was sad O.O
    Elfen Lied as well =(
    there are alot actually but I have to agree with the posts above that Chrno Crusade is one of the saddest animes so far... do not read the manga lol well its good but well.... you know haha

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

saikano, definitely.. especially deaths of akemi and kawahara ("it couldn't be helped, it's nobody' fault")

Junior Member みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan has a brilliant future みきchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 01:30 AM
    Threads

i was so sad in chrono crusade~
    they died together sweet but my heart broke .....

Junior Member Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 03:31 PM
    Threads

Miki Makimura's death in Devilman(when I watched Amon Apocalyspe of Devilman Miki's death made me wanna kill someone!)
    Fllay and Stellar's deaths in Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny(Damn Rau and Blue Cosmos!)

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

;_; For me...it'd have to clearly be Samurai-X Reflections

SPOILERS!!!

When Kenshin extracted that skin-eating disease, which eventually got around to most of his body and he became to weak, he went to Kaoru and died in her arms. ;____; Kenshin deserved a more happy...ending. Supposedly, Kenshin was given that ending as a peaceful way to go, from everything he went through. *mumble* That wasn't peaceful.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT has a reputation beyond repute Ruby_MoonT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2008 10:31 PM
    somewhere near the happiest place on earth
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

not exactly saddest show, but the saddest ending of a character for me it was Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist. it was my first time crying from reading a manga, and I cried again when watching the anime.
    Last edited by Ruby_MoonT; 06-14-2008 at 07:38 PM.

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) will be made into anime for the fall 2008 season!
    aka the series that my avatar is from that no one seems to know about...

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You may think I'm weird but here's my list:

Zatch Bell: Ok yeah I know that mamodos don't die, they just go back to the mamodo world, but I just had to cry when Dr. Riddles' mamodo got sent back.

D.Gray-man: The deaths in here aren't really sad...but I thought it was terrible when Daisya Barry died. It was also kinda sad to discover that Allen's "father" Mana died.

Blood+: So many deaths in this anime it's hard to keep track. Saya's dad, Saya's brother, Riku, Diva, and many other people. I also found the last episode sad when Saya had to go into her really long sleep.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

Misato from Evangelion was a rough one. Towards the end a lot of the deaths while expected (who seriously didn't think massive deaths were coming),were really sad. They had done such a great job getting you to know everyones personalities that it just stunk when the end came.

oh and when it first came out, Gohan dying in "History of Trunks" had me sad and confused going wtf for like 2 days. lol memories

Junior Member Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

Very nice entry.
    That site is amazing for reviews.
    Wonderful - I've been looking for it for a long time

Senior Member winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 04:04 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Theemberdragon

Chrono Crusade is the saddest anime.
    I cried for almost an hour.

Thanx Kp4 for the wonderful siggy & avy! ~

"Id rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not."

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

These are all the characters I cried for:

Stellar from Gundam SEED Destiny:
    I actually didn't cry when she died. I cried durring the episode after that when Shinn "burries" her in the lake.
    Shouko from Soukyu no Fafner:
    Shouko's death was just tragic... And Soushi's monologue and the ending... *sob*
    Daiichi from Bokurano:
    I don't know why, but Daiichi was the only character I cried for... But Nakama, Moji, Maki, and Machi's deaths were sad too.
    Mibuya from Gunparade March:
    That was just...sad... I liked how they didn't let you hear what she said to Setoguchi. Like, it was for his ears alone.
    Ernest from Megami Kouhosei:
    Poor Tune...
    Mitsuba from Gintama:
    It was like this one bit of seriousness in this sea of comedy... And she really, really dies...
    Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist:
    Elysia asking why they were putting him in the ground was so realistic... But the fact that Roy cried got to me the most.

R.I.P.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Junior Member Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a splendid one to behold Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a splendid one to behold Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a splendid one to behold Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a splendid one to behold Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a splendid one to behold Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a splendid one to behold Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a splendid one to behold Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a splendid one to behold Tsukiyomi Ikuto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2008 12:48 AM
    Threads

L

But that's probably because when I watched it I was like overly obbsessed with L lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information