AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Check out these AMV's I made!

Junior Member Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2008 06:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Check out these AMV's I made!

Hey! How's everybody doing? My name is Kaitou_Dark and i'm new to this forum! (Don't worry, I already introduced myself in the "Introductions" section!) I am making a series of comedy AMV's featuring the comedian Lewis Black (VERY funny guy btw!) and I released the first part of it about 2 weeks ago! You can see it by clicking here:

[REMOVED]

This took me a long time to make and I worked VERY hard on it, so, please check it out when you get the chance!

When you get done watching the first part, you may have noticed (on the site or here) that I just released the 2nd part to it about 5 days ago! The link for THAT is here:

[REMOVED]

So just sit back relax and enjoy my AMV's and let me know what you think too! I'll be looking forward to chating with you guys on the forum!
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-04-2008 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Removed for inapropriate content

Junior Member Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark is a splendid one to behold Kaitou_Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Part 3 of the "Lewis Black - Halftime '04" AMV released!

YES! I FINALLY did it! I finally completed part 3 of this AMV over the weekend! It took a lot of effort to do too, so I hope you appreciate my efforts! And once you see the AMV, you'll understand what i'm talking about! And for those who were wanting and waiting to see part 3, well wait no more! I, have delivered! So you can check it out by following this link here:

[REMOVED]

So, just sit back, relax, and enjoy part 3! And, as always, please let me know what you thought of it! I really do appreciate the feedback!
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-31-2008 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Removed for inapropriate content

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

When posting AMVs, please, make sure your audio doesn't contain inappropriate language.

Thank you

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default A very special Earth Day AMV I made!

Yes, this is an Earth Day AMV! The audio is of The Daily Show on Comedy Central, featuring Lewis Black's "Back in Black" Earth Day Special they did last year! The narrator for this AMV is an Aoi House character named Alex Roberts, for those of you who don't know the series, it's a very funny webmanga I really like, and you can check it out by going here:[REMOVED] and if you do check it out, let 'em know who told you about it ok? (I'm a regular forum poster there so i'm well known there!).

And Alex (Lewis Black), will talk about Earth Day (obviously). And let me tell you, this is gonna be a riot, so even if you didn't like my other ones or didn't think they were funny, I ask you, PLEASE check this one out! You WILL get a kick outta this one, I promise you that!

The reason why I decided to do an earth day one, is that 6 weeks back, I saw the original earth day special on youtube and thought it was cool, and, eventually, decided that I would do an Earth Day amv, b/c after all, when ya saw the title didn't you laugh to yourself (even a little bit)? Well, that was part of the reason why I made this! And since I figured that it would be around earth day that I would finish this, that was another big reason for me doing this as well!

So just check it out and let me know what you thought of it (other than the fact that it was very weird, I freakin know that it's weird, but then again, that's why you're gonna find it so damn hilarious, so, ha ha!) Mostly just tell me whether you though it was funny or not (and as you saw, there's a poll above that asks wheter you thought it was funny or not so feel free to vote, if you haven't already!), and that'll do just fine. That's what I wanna know the most, so that why i'm telling you guys this.
    Ok, enough outta me. The link to the video is here:

I hope you guys enjoy it!
    Last edited by FlashD; 04-15-2008 at 11:18 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default A special sneak peak AMV

Ok, here's a 'work in progress' AMV that i'd thought i'd share w/ you all:

The rest of the AMV should be completed in about a week or two, so that's when you should expect to see it!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default A new AMV series i'm doing!

I released the "trailer" to it on here a couple of weeks ago, and now the full version has been completed and uploaded! So here's the whole AMV in it's entirety, the link is below:

It's hilarious, so please check it out!

Closed Thread

Thread Information