AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: People can love anyone they want!...except family

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know much of the world or anything. And I haven't experienced the REAL part of life, so I can't answer the question in the smartest of ways. Anyways, I think it's okay, just as someone stated above, everyone has freedom, but if it's against the law, then obviously you can't do it. Homosexuality is okay, just as long as nobody of the same gender hits on me. And incest is, well...actually, I have nothing to say on incest. >.>

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

King of Hearts Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2008 10:36 AM
    smile fast fading and arms out wide, all alone in the blueberry patch
    Threads

I was thinking whether there was something I could do to change or help the fact that it is illegal. But so far I've got nothing.

What is this feeling of hopelessness, of sorrow and grief and yearning? I call it, without you.

Senior Member Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 09:29 PM
    Threads

In answer to the OP: There is a reason that these things are debated, because people's ethics and beliefs differ. Some of those beliefs are more grounded in facts and logic... but that's another argument entirely.
    When it comes to homosexuality vs. incest, it is an apples vs. oranges argument. On the one hand you have someone who is attracted to members of their own gender (roughly 50% of the world population either way) and they just want to have the freedom to choose their mate from the 50% they are attracted to. On the other hand you have someone who is still attracted to the opposite gender, however they have specifically developed a relationship with one individual from that 50% to whom they are related. They still have potential mates outside of their bloodline that they could be attracted to, that are still legal.

Long story short on that: Since the two relationships (homosexual vs. incestuous) are not similar, I would say that you have no ethical or logical dilemma allowing one and making the other illegal. Not that I'm saying it necessarily should be, and where you draw the line on incest is still contested.

Now, since I just LOVE to muddy-up the ethical waters....

The primary defense of bans on incestuous relationships is the potential for genetic defects in the offspring, as there is a greater likelihood of common recessive alleles pairing between relatives. If two siblings/cousins/whatever have a similar recessive gene that is not displayed because they also carry a healthy dominant gene, then the chances of them producing offspring with the double recessive is 25%.(The possibilities being listed here in paternal/maternal fashion)
    25% - dominant/dominant = no genetic issue
    25% - dominant/recessive = no genetic issue
    25% - recessive/dominant = no genetic issue
    25% - recessive/recessive = offspring suffers from genetic defect

Now, let's say you have two NON-related individuals with a genetic disease, Down's Syndrome for example, and they want to get married and have children. Since they both carry the double-recessive, the chances of their offspring suffering from the disease is 100%.

If you have an issue with incest (between legal adults, not parent-child or adult-minor, which are predatory issues) shouldn't you have 4 times the issue with the Down's Syndrome couple? Should they be sterilized? Do they not have the reproductive rights of healthy citizens because they have a disease that they never did anything to contract? Would limiting their reproductive rights be tatamount to instituting a eugenics program? Would that be wrong?

For those ready to flip out, notice that I have not given my opinion on any of these questions, my questions do not lead to a conclusion, and I have no intention of giving my answers to these questions.

King of Hearts Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Does anyone know if it's legal anywhere? @_@

What is this feeling of hopelessness, of sorrow and grief and yearning? I call it, without you.

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

This is very intriguing indeed. Personal i think there is a big reason why people don't want incest, because of birth defects.
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

The only real way to solve this issue is to ban sex all together. I am all for that.
    ████████████

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why make this topic if you can't even differentiate between love and sex?

How is love even an appropriate word for the topic? It seems to be more about "Of which romantic relationships should society approve?".

When talking about love, you can love anything. Since humans aren't perfectly logical, the only prerequisite is that it exists.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Sure o_O;. They have the right. Everyone has the right to love. I may not agree with it, but who am I to judge? I'm not them. As long as it's consensual, I think it's just fine. I mean there are health problems if a baby were to be born, but that's their decision.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 08:41 PM
    Threads

I have no problem with gay people. I will admit though due to underexposure to them seeing a gay couple is a little bit awkward at first yet I'm not bothered by it. You can love anyone you want yes. Its true you can. Although if you wanna kiss your cousin then prepare for a special child in need of extra lovin. You know what couples I do have a problem with though, those couples who allow each other to sleep around.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really have an issue with incest as such, so long as proper precaution is taken so that there can't be a child (eg. sterilization). Homosexuality is a victimless "crime", so that I have absolutely no issues with, but I'm having trouble seeing how purposely creating genetically defective children for entertainment can be justifiable.

Ridana: I do have issues with downs syndrome couples as well.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I believe all nations should allow anyone to love/have sex with anyone they please to. That is their business and we as people have no right to judge. As long as each person in the relationship knows what they are getting into, there shouldn't be a law saying who they can and can't have a relationship with.

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love doesn't exist in my world xD!

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    The only real way to solve this issue is to ban sex all together. I am all for that.
    Somebody's never gotten laid before...ban sex all together and I will happily join in the sudden uprising of...oh...EVERYBODY against your tyrannical and self-destructive government.

As far as the incest debate it's pretty much all about the genetics issue. However, I know that as recently as the late 1700's-early 1800's incestous relationships were culturally accepted, even in the US. Edgar Allen Poe married his teenage cousin when he was in his mid-twenties.

Me personally? I don't want the incestuous couples reproducing simply because of the chance for physical defects in their offspring as well as the possibility of the rest of the world not accepting the child's origins and causing mental strain to the young retard.

As far as every other relationship, be it gay, Dom/Sub, whatever; go ahead kids. I actually approve of homosexual relationships more than I do most heterosexual relationships, although I am a happy hetero myself. This is due more to the fact that homosexuals have an almost non-existant chance for an accidental pregnancy, thus reducing the chance for more retards to be born. I think we've got enough retards on this planet already, we don't need any more. And if you're offended by that statement then I consider you too a retard.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

Yeah, and what replace it with chocolate? No, just no.

How about if you want to... get "fixed". if you want children adopt?
    solve 2 problems.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 09:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Trisseh View Post
    Does anyone know if it's legal anywhere? @_@
    I am assuming you are speaking of incest, and that depends how you look at it...

Since the "legal" definition of incest defines its very illegality, the answer would be "no". That being said, the common-use of the term to describe an intimate relationship with a blood-relative would have it's legality vary depending on where YOU draw the line of what falls under the term.

Now to put that in english...
    If YOU (personallly) only defined incest as brother/sister or parent/child, then I can pretty much guarantee you that YOUR definition of incest is defined as illegal all throughout the U.S.
    If YOU (personally) extended that definition to include 1st cousins, then YOUR definition of incest is illegal in MOST of the U.S.
    If YOU (personally) extended that definition to further include 2nd cousins and beyond, then YOUR definition of incest includes relationships that are LEGAL in MOST of the U.S.

Your best bet: If someone is closer to you than a 3rd cousin or a "once removed", check your state laws before you go out on a date.

Senior Member qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 10:29 AM
    Threads

Ofcourse the most things are good for me Homosexuality,Lesbians,Bisexuality i don't care as long those people are happy its fine right?

But like father and daughter things thats just to disgusting for words those people should just get a life time and other wise Mother and Son.

But if a Homosexuality should try to hit on me i gotta admit i would all go crazy i wouldt accept it but i accept there choice.
    Last edited by qG.Shogun; 03-02-2008 at 09:18 AM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In Japan marrying your first cousin is and has been perfectly legally and ethically acceptable. The time when you could make knee-jerk ethical assessments going by whatever cultural norms you chanced to be born into is obsolete, I'd think.

So what do I think? In theory homosexuality and incest is equally morally admissible under a democratic state. At least, I see nothing that points to the contrary within the ideology that currently happens to be in fashion.

However, I'd like to point out that incest, as opposed to homosexuality, simply isn't practical. Modern civilization as we know it is still built to revolve around a network of blood-related social cells we call family. In my view, accepting incest-based relationships would clash with the already existing social structure of modern society and the legal system which lays its foundation upon it, such as parental obligation, or succession of property.

So I suppose what I want to say is that our society still isn't ready for change to that extent, idealogically or socially. However, maybe in some Gibson-ian postmodern future where even nuclear families start to break down and disperse altogether (feh, some would maintain it's already coming to happen) such sexual freedom would be plausible, and only then.

On an unrelated note, would anybody be kind enough to tell me how exactly Pay to Post works?
    Last edited by Datenshi; 03-02-2008 at 10:46 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Hahahaha.... We can probably start a new thread for this discussion on a whole different level, a poll perhaps on whether or not people can live without it. That'd be interesting to know, exactly how much self restraint people on AF have.

Ok, way out of topic over here. Anyway, just to provide a bit of insight to incestual relationships, in older cultures, incestual marriage was often practiced to maintain the family genes and wealth. Of course this was before they found out the risks of birth defects and the like, but yes. There was a lot of in-breeding going around and it was viewed as acceptable. The only reason why this is wrong now is because we know what the risks are and the risks are high. My stand is that the love isn't wrong, but producing offspring with birth defects overule the love factor. Hence, I don't support it.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Okay, here I go...
    Homosexuality and the likes is okay. There's nothing wrong with two guys or girls in love or with a guy who likes guys and girls or....*gasp* you get my point.
    Incest is relative.
    Let's say a twin brother and sister fell in love. It actually happens often, cuz of that twin-relationship thing. If it's a platonic love, tho I can't understand it, I don't think it's too bad. But if they're doing it, now that's a problem cuz they could make a baby and all that.
    Mother-son or father-daughter and the likes are NOT okay cuz I doubt that a boy or a girl is completely aware of what they're doing, not to mention that they+re probably just admiring their parents. And imagine a 13-year old girl pregnant-with her dad. Not okay.
    Point is, people should be allowed to love who ever they want, but when we're talking about incest, we're talking about sex. And that's NOT love.
    Sex is not love!

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But sex usually follows after love (or it should, after I mean) so incestuous couples can't enjoy that?
    Again, back to the condom/pill/vasectomy thing

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Trisseh View Post
    But sex usually follows after love (or it should, after I mean) so incestuous couples can't enjoy that?

Again, back to the condom/pill/vasectomy thing
    First of all, who said anything about love and sex coinciding? It's good to have anonymous, NSA flings. And frequently!! Why does she need to know my name, anyway? If she's screaming it, she's probably faking it. Ugh, if you are in love and having sex...you need to have an affair and quick. You're missing the whole point of the act.

And yes, incestuous couples cannot enjoy that. We've got enough retards on this planet as it is, there are some risks that we should not take. If you want to experiment, buy a hooker. If you're in love with your sister, shoot yourself.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why? Sex isn't the problem, babies is, so the obvious course of action is to ban babies instead. Once a day, we have some guy drive by the maternal ward at the hospital, throw all babies in a truck, and burn them in a huge pile.

Free sex without consequences!

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

HEY everyone had their shot at Blasphemous Feind so lets leave it at what is is and continue with the talk as it should be going, ok?
    Normally is say let people do as they wish as long as it don't step on others rights, but this can, their children if any, and thus i must say i am against it! End of discussion for me for awhile.
    Last edited by jakun_kenpachi; 03-03-2008 at 05:06 AM.
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

Senior Member allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 08:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
    Why? Sex isn't the problem, babies is, so the obvious course of action is to ban babies instead. Once a day, we have some guy drive by the maternal ward at the hospital, throw all babies in a truck, and burn them in a huge pile.

Free sex without consequences!

I second this motion we should ban babies. It would be the solution to all of the worlds problem and all the diseaese. dead people can't go to war or have cancer.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Things are slipping predictably into the childish/inane.

I say go for it, 25% is not a guaranteed handicapped baby, and nobility in numerous countries did it for centuries to preserve their bloodline's purity. They clearly survived.

Honestly, I'm more against the mentally handicapped having children with anyone than siblings having children together.

I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't allow the same for the parent/child case, provided that they're both consenting adults.

Closed Thread

Thread Information