AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum Rules. [New] READ OR ELSE.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Forum Rules. [New] READ OR ELSE.

As you've probably noticed, I've taken over Feudal now that MaruDashi has gone over to the Miscellaneous Forum. Things will be mostly the same here, and I will pretty much be using the rules that she set into place. I'm just making some minor changes.

1. No Spam.
    This includes, but is not limited to:
    Double/multiposting. There is an edit button. Use it.
    Posting off topic.
    Posts considing of only a word or two. No simple "I agree"s. If you agree, give an explaination or some something in addition to that with which you agree. I will remove any posts like this.

2. Dont Flame.
    Theres no need to insult someone because they disagree with you. Flaming also leads to flame wars, which then leads to spam, and now you've broken two rules. So just don't do it. This includes trolling and flamebaiting.

3. No cursing.
    No swearing of any kind. This includes the use of swears in acronyms, as well as censorship of swears. It is against the overall forum rules, and there are many children who come onto this site. Please respect them.

4. Feudal threads only.
    Don't post threads about other shows from other genres.

5. No "vs." threads.
    They're annyoing and pointless. So, no Naruto vs. Inuyasha, or "which character is hottest". This includes 'Who should Inuyasha be with? Kikyo or Kagome?' Its more or less a vs. thread.

6. No pairing threads.
    They are pointless, and pretty annoying.
    This includes "Who should ___ be with?" And "Who would you marry?" threads.

7. No advertising.
    This includes any and all other sites.
    This goes especially for sites that offer illegal downloads of media.

8. No posting or linking to videos.
    People have dial-up, and they would take forever to load.
    This could also count as advertising, as well as the illegal distribution of media.

9. No Quizes.

10. Favorite/Least favorite Threads.
    With favorite/least favorite threads, post why you like/dislike that character. Memeber who fail to do so will have their post deleted. If I see mulitple memebers doing it, then the thread get closed.

11. Starting new threads.
    Always be sure to search the forum using the "Search" feature, to make sure that the thread does not already exist. Duplicated threads will be closed.

Other Notes:
    If you have any questions, please post them here.

And remember, just because you didn't read the rules, doesn't mean you're any less exempt from them.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 04-19-2008 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Noticed a typo.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

wait, does that meanwe aren't allowed to referance even wikipedia anymore? and are individual character threads allowed again?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin of Konoha View Post
    wait, does that meanwe aren't allowed to referance even wikipedia anymore? and are individual character threads allowed again?
    No. The same applies as before.

Using sites such as wikipedia as reference or as evidence is okay. What I am more specifically refering to is people saying something like "Hey, go to heylookthisisastupidnarutowebsite dot com, it's really cool!".

Member Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2008 06:08 PM
    Threads

if we can't talk about individual characters, what is there to talk about?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara's True Girlfriend View Post
    if we can't talk about individual characters, what is there to talk about?
    I never stated that in the rules.

Even if I did, that would still leave many, many things to talk about.

Member Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2008 06:08 PM
    Threads

no, I justthought that, cuz Maru stated that we weren't allowed to have single character threads, and you said her rules still stood, I just misunderstood was all.

Junior Member ~*~Sasukeluvr~*~ is on a distinguished road ~*~Sasukeluvr~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:31 AM
    Threads

Can we make threads like "Haruhi or Tamaki?"?
    Hello...I want you to see my favorite pictures turned into a...uhmmm....I don't know just check it out.

This is what happened before....

Now this...

see?

I like it!!!! Well hope you are ok....buh-bye!
    ** Aghh!!! that was idiotic!!!

** Colorful vocabulary!! :rolt:

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Sasukeluvr~*~ View Post
    Can we make threads like "Haruhi or Tamaki?"?
    No. That would fall under Rule 5.

Junior Member konata-dono is infamous around these parts konata-dono's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2008 04:02 AM
    Threads

HIIIIIIIIII
    i luv gaara
    there hope that didnt brake a rule!!!
    live
    love
    lauph
    dont miss out

Blood Moon Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Yue Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2011 04:04 AM
    Threads

Random post! Joking. Lol.
    Yeah, but like he said before, it would leave alot to talk about. I've already seen alot of other topics.

Member Csabee The 3rd is on a distinguished road Csabee The 3rd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 05:40 AM
    Threads

My question doesent have anything to do with naruto! How can I have my account deleted? Kuz I don't want to be here anymore. Must I do anything?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Site policy is that we don't delete accounts. If you don't want to come here anymore, just don't...you don't have to have your account deleted to do that.

Member Csabee The 3rd is on a distinguished road Csabee The 3rd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 05:40 AM
    Threads

OK. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information