AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: RPG: Project Geneside

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Project Geneside

OOC: Okay...so the sign-up is here: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=70089

hmm...classic AF rules apply...basically everythign most GMs say when they start an RP will be well implied :P. Now that that's out of the way I just fel tlike I should mention that I will still be accepting people as long as they sign-up and are accepted in the sign-up thread first and read all the previosu posts. Also I'm intending on having this hopefully last more then well 2 pages so please try to post at least once every day if not every two days. Well I guess that's it for now so enjoy...Project Geneside...lets go!

BIC:

TIQAM was an industry like most of its kind. It was rather large, off-limits and mostly sent humongous amounts of toxic gases in the atmosphere as part of its purpose. TIQAM both refined different materials composed primarily of petroleum and plastics. Also responsible for burning many toxic substances it has always been a hazard risk to the people of the small island of Niihau. As a result TIQAM had a safety feature, an alarm or a horn if you want that was to be blown in case of overload and island-wide evacuation. The citizens of Niihau island knew the horn quite well and many drills in the past had gotten them to recognize its distinct sound.

Gary had been chief of the security division at TIQAM for 23 years now and his retirement was soon. Next to him in the control room was Jake the guy that was to take his place in about a month. They were both going over basic protocols when the knock came. Jake pushed his rolling chair backwards towards the door and opened with a tired: "yes?" It was about 3:45 and their shift was about to end and Jake was anxious for a particularly interesting looking date. You see Jake was 24 and quite young for his position and still had the energy and responsibilities that came with being 24. The crack soon widened to a fully ajar door and Gary turned around when Jake stayed speachless.

The the doorway stood two men. They were both as wide and high as Gary's old refrigerator and seemed just as cold now that you mentioned it. The man to the left was as white as snow and what made it more akward was his black suit and shades who were as much a contrast to his skin that hot dogs would make in a 5 star meal. Next to him stood a black, bald man who looked very displeased with his partner for some reason. They both stayed errect and didn't say a word. They both had their hands behind their backs and were looking around the room. After closer examination they both had the classic ear piece that you see FBI agents in movies recieve important communications on.

Gary reacted first. "Can I help you? This is restricted area, if you're looking for the conference room it's down the hall to the left." Gary didn't like the look of these two, they smelt government and he didn't like the government as much as your next average guy. The government was fine as long as it stayed away, the second it got any interest in you personally it was never good. The white guy took a few steps forward making sure to keep his posture that faked importance and quickly took out a wallet from an inside pocket and showed it to Gary then with a practiced tone said: "Agent solomon and this is agent gottheil. We are here on official business and we would ask your cooperation in a matter of national security."

Jake was up and looked at Gary with an obvious this is a scam look but Gary didn't need the pointer, he already was thinking the same. The difference was that Gary was experienced and you couldn't deal with people like them by showing them ugly faces and hoping they went away. Gary kept his tone calm and in control despite his obvious irritation at the unorthodox event now 10 minutes before the end of his shift. "Look gentlemen, national security, no national security I must ask you to leave and talk to my superiors on any matters of the kind. I am but a lowly employee in charge of general security here and well not entitled to answer any questions concerning this firm which I would be stumped could provide any help in matters of national security. Now if you would excuse me I have work to do."

Gary turned around and was about to reach for the security button on his control panel when he heard the sound that meant these guys meant business. You know in movies it kind of sounds distant but it only gets its meaning when faced with it in real life. The loud metallic click of a gun being cocked. The black man that had stayed behind had taken out a gun and it was pointed directly at Gary's back. "Move away from the control panel sir!" Gary's hand stayed outstretched halfway between his body and the control panel. Time stood still as the words weighed heavily in the tense atmosphere.

Jake was actually right next to the black man and what he did next was the single stupidest thing he could have done. The guy was 24, what did you expect. He was full of testosterone and packed to the brim with rambo movies where bullets hurt as much as a mosquito bite. Jake jumped the black man throwing one hand for the gun arm and the next trying to choke the man that was...well twice Jake's size. Jake had a big heart but unfortunately was as threatening as well...a guy half your size. It didn't take long that Jake was pinned under the big black man and that the gun was still pointed in my direction.

"Now now...no need to get excited all we need is this whole building evacuated without alerting the rest of the city. It isn't very complicated no? So everyuthing will be a lot easier if you cooperate." Something was wrong here but one thing was for sure there was something big going on and it involved the city. Gary hadn't moved an inch. If you had just walked in the whole scene you might have thought Gary was a very old wax statue. Jake was still squirming but had stopped yelling.

Another loud metal click but this time it was the white man's gun. "Please step away from the console. Last warning." Gary thought about his family, his friends and well his life in general. He had lived a long and prosperous life. The white FBI agent took a few steps forwarfd and put his hand on Gary's shoulder. "Come, it's not worth it." Gary reacted so suddenly that even his own body was surprised. He lunged forward and hit the big red button on the middle of his console.

The shot was heard not even a second after but the harm was done and Gary's hand fell off the pressed button. Quickly the FBI agent dove forward and pulled hard on the button that returned to its original position. He then turned around to his partner that had already shot Jake in the back of the neck and dusted his suit and replaced his tie. "Now what?" asked the black FBI agent. "We return to HQ, the alarm rang for less then a second I doubt anybody heard and now the whole island is completely isolated and under our control."

"Good...I don't like it here."

Outside, a few kilometers away from the TIQAM plant a few citizens were surprised by a single loud blare of sound. It lasted less then a second and most disregarded it as a figment of their imagination or some other source. However, nobody realized the significance of that one lone horn. A man now dead tried to warn them, save them yet no one understood, no one heard. But how could they, it had been less then a second. However, had they only heard.

This had happened 10 days ago. A week ago an infection of unknown proportions hit the small island of Niihau. The government quarantined the island and hid the events. On the island its citizens were going through inhuman changes while a group of scientists observed all the changes with great attention and curiosity. A new age of man was upon us but often the greatest of discoveries have the greatest of costs. Codenamed Project Geneside is such a discovery and the people involved would never forget the impact it had on their life.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Wiebke came out of the restroom of her apartment with a scowl shadowing her face. She roughly grabbed the car keys from the kitchen counter and stormed out of the complex without bothering to lock her door. I wish the dang femmininity would stop all together! She thought as she slammed the door to her silver 2008 Pontiac with such brute force that the car almost shook off the ground.

Luckily, the streets were not crowded this time of day. Wiebke had enough self control to pull into the parking spot with ease at the market. The repetition of yanking and slamming continued until she was out of the car. Opening the door, she almost hit the car beside hers. Making sure to actually take the keys and lock the door, she started storming into the grocery in an angry huff.

Apon arriving in the market, she took off for isle six. While walking to her destination, she decided to calm herself down with some music. Frank Sinatra never got old in her mind and soon she was sighing to the soothing voice of the one and only Sinatra on her pale pink iPod.

Isle six. All the essentials of woman hygiene. It disgusted Wiebke to be there. She quickly grabbed a box of her usual tampons and walked to the cashier. Her musical merriment was cut off when she saw the cashier giving her a look over with that horrid gleam in his eyes. He was new. She came here all the time and she had yet to see him here. Many of the men here knew not to mess with her and he just wasn't informed yet. Wiebke thought she shoud fill the new guy in. She slammed her fist down on the conveyor belt and glared at him as he jumped in shock. There were soft gasps and some turned away, snickering.

"Like what you see?" She growled.

"Uhr- ah- I..." he stuttered.

"Yeah, uh huh-," she grabbed his collar and pulled him in close to her so she could hiss her next words, "DON'T take me lightly simpleton! I'm not in a very good mood today and if I happen to see you in front of my car today, I might be facing some charges on my account." She pushed him back and he nodded with more of a confused than scared look on his face.

"Th-that will be 5.02 m-mam'," he said.

Wiebke payed with exact change and stormed out of the market. Her headphone were immediatly back in her ear and she was back in her car. She tossed her new toiletries onto the passenger and marked the start date of this menstural cycle on her cellphone calender, though she didn't find any meaning to it except to keep Wibeke from freaking out.

Home at last to her 2-day new apartment, she threw open the door, tossed the keys on the counter with the new item and laid down on the couch. She survived the morning without causing something to be damaged.

Wibeke has been out since the alarm went off. It shocked her even though the sound was so quick that Wiebke wondered if it really even happened. But because of this, Wibeke has gone to sleep in her own mind again and left Wiebke to deal with her PMS. Wiebke didn't care that she was PMSing, but this time it was different. Her body was aching and just the other day she had lifted the television without hardly any effort. These bodily changes were a GREAT contribution to her mood swings. Like was angry with one of the movers and she grabbed her coke to take a furious gulp, she crushed the dang thing and had to buy a new one.

Wiebke sighed and lost herself in some more Sinatra. It was going to be one heck of a year.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: This will probably be my first and only RP which will be in the first person.

My eyes were closed and I let the emptiness slip through me. This world was transient, brief, the scuttling images of an insane mind. The world reached with desperately clutching fingers towards the spiritual, towards the Anima which fed it. It was like the child trying to consume a whole cake in one bit but choking himself in the process. This world was a tragic place, so small and so meager and yet so much like the Venus fly trap, gently ensnaring all those who used it to rest their weary wings.

I opened my eyes gently as I gazed down upon the island that surrounded me. I was now at the highest point on the island, as far as I could be from human civilization. I looked with a vague apathy upon this world. It was even more limited than this Earth, all the more since the ferry to the mainland had shut down. All these poor people, trapped on a little island, and me, the only person with enough breadth of consciousness not to let it bother me. I sighed, it was such a sad state of affairs but such was the mortal life.

Quietly I stood up and bowed in all four cardinal directions and then spoke a soft litany that was carried away by the wind. My ritual thus completed I headed back down the mountain, as Jesus had left the desert in his own time only I was not coming to preach, but rather to watch. My words, they were hollow even to me and I did not wish to mince false prophecy with the world. I would avoid people as I always had, drifting along the edges of society to observe and not human behavior. It was an amusement for me to pass my time and it put all my musings and meditations in better context. I could see, very easily, the false sense of individuality these people clinged to like a piece of flotsam in a shipwreck, digging their fingernails into it with all their might, even as it gave them splinters. So little comprehension. I wondered what beauty they thought they saw in it. I had not seen myself as an individual since i was 14... i remembered the day very clearly when my transience of existence had been made clear to me.

I walked down through the forest and made my way down the island.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Cassie watched his chest rise up... then back down, up and back again. She stayed lying on her bunk looking over the little room towards where Liam was still sleeping.
    The cafe had hosted a small party for one of the louder teenagers on the block and instead of the few friends it seemed the entire youth population of Niihau had turned up and the party had raged on into the night.
    Cassie became scared around one o'clock in the morning when some of the kids started getting angry, others just said they felt unwell.
    Liam had finally rolled into bed at half seven this morning and Cassie wasn't surprised he was still asleep.
    She sat up quietly in bed and pulled on an old wool jumper. It hung down past her knees but she didn't care, there was nobody around to make fun of her anyway. It was just as she stepped out of the bunk that it happened... A sense that someone was close.
    She jumped a little but still didn't utter a word before looking out of the small window next to the sink. And there she was, the kind old woman who ran the cafe, walking towards Liam and Cassie's shared home.
    She left a bag next to the door that Cassie knew contained food and possibly some other essencials (sp) like toiletries and old clothes.
    She tryed to focus on the woman again, and this time it came easier than last, Cassie could even tell what she was doing.
    Stunned by this new... power, Cassie grabbed a box of cornflakes and sat on her bed slowly eating her breakfast...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Monelle yelped when Malina screamed something from her room. She couldn't hear from this far away but she new something had angered her. Malina continued screaming. She was getting violent and moody Monelle wondered for a moment if it was the time of month then snuck towrds Malina's door. "Malina, are you okay?"

"I said it's your turn to go to town!" Malina shrieked from somewhere inside the room.

Monelle jumped violently. "I'm going then, Malina, do you need anything?" It was pretty early for Malina to be screaming like this but then when did that ever stop her.

"Just get going, Monelle, I feel horrible today"

Monelle felt a brief pang for Malina. She grabbed some money from the counter and stuffed it in her pocket. She walked outside moving a bit slower than she otherwise would've.

Monelle was pretty useless sometimes. Malina thought to herself. She felt a little breeze slide under the window. Malina ignored it making a mental note to yell at the landlord for that later. Malina locked the door to her room. She heard some muffled sounds outside and wondered briefly what was going on. She thought about moving closer to the window but stopped in her tracks as the sound came crystal clear to her ears. It was just some kids fighting but Malina felt this was more than that.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In one corner of the room a there sat a dull red drum set. The small rotating leather bench behind him was quite used and the drum sticks on it were even more battered. In another corner of the room was 2 guitar stands both holding a different guitar. One was black with quite an eccentric design. It was smaller then its wooden counterpart but it was a lot heavier because it was an electric guitar. The amp was stored neatly behind it. The accoustic guitar was nicely varnished and had a black pick guard. In the back of the room was a pitch black piano. There was a long red bench positioned infront of the piano.

The room which was well lit by the sunlight pouring in from a large window was perfect for the purpose it served and besides the instruments was quite empty. Zack entered the room and looked around wondering which instrument he would play today. He decided that the piano hadn't seen as much play lately and went to sit on the red bench. Zack then leaned his long Cheytac sniper on the wall next to the piano for easy reach. Recently things had gotten slightly hectic and Zack had been forced to take out his weapons which he had sworn never to use again. The ability to see again was nice but it had come at a horrendous price.

In a week the peaceful life on Niihau that he had escaped to had taken a strange 360 degree turn. Men all over the place were found dead and people started acting strangely. A climate of distrust reigns on the island but not without good reasons. Zack can't really explain what happened but for a lack of a better word a strange infection has hit the island. A lot of people have started acting strangely and especially erratically as if driven by primal motives. Others who remained more sane were forced into hiding. Apparently 2 clans have risen on the island and are searchign for members. Refusal entiles death apparently but Zack wasn't an easy prey. He had rigged his house with many traps and defence mechanisms withotu counting himself as his prime asset. Now that he had his vision again he was as deadly as ever however, he wasn't sure if the will was still there.

Zack had lost a lot along with his vision back there on that battlefield, he wasn't sure if he could pull the trigger on a human being anymore but I guess time would tell and by the look of things very soon. Zack calmed down and placed his fingers softly on the white keys. The familiar smoothe surface of the piano brought him to another world, a world of serenity and peace where Zack loved to spend hours listening to the music of his creation. He started playing slowly hitting very simple notes. He added complexity and speed and soon Zack was playing very complicated series of notes and making an enticing melody he had come up with. He could almost hear the drum and guitar accompanying this melody. If there was one thing Zack regreted was the fact that he couldn't play his instruments at the same time to hear the final product together. He could only play the parts on the individual instruments and then imagine it in his head. Ah the problems of a lonely life.

Then came a pause. The last note Zack had hit finally gave in to silence and Zack was left there contemplating the situation. He couldn't understand what was going on, all he could do was survive and look for answers. It was as if people had been reverted back to a barbaric past however, Zack noticed that the people were more then just different psychologically. For example Zack's vision hadn't simply returned, Zack noticed one day when looking at the horizon that his vision was as good as the scope of his sniper and it scared him. He could see a sign a kilometer away without any trouble. It took him a few seconds to realize that by focusing he could see at great distances and it had scared him at first. But when he saw what soem of the other citizens were now capable of doing Zack quickly realized that he was in for a rough ride and needed to get his old equipment out of retirement. Things were about to become very interesting to say the very least.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Liam was up now and had already washed and eaten when Cassie came back. She hardly ever ventured away from his side yet she had volunteered to bring the days ingredients from the cellar (with a series of nods and pointing fingers).
    Liam was set the task to clean the cafe tables and set out the menus, salt and pepper. He opened the front door and swung the sign to 'Open'. It was then he noticed the feet of a teen stuck out from behind one of the streets few bushes next to the hairdressers one door along. He smiled, it had been a wild party.
    Turning around he noticed Sue, the little old cafe owner inspecting the tables,
    "Idiot kids!" she shouted in an unusually harsh voice, "Thats the last time i hold any parties! Two tables broken and I've already cleaned the blood from the counter, i didn't want Cassie to see that."
    Liam rubbed his eyes and looked around the room, sure enough there was a table missing and another had been crudely nailed together.
    Sue threw a shotgun onto the counter and Liam could only stare.
    "Whats that for?" he asked shocked.
    "Theres some bad things going on at the minute, people fighting, really seriously hurting themselves. But I'm not having any trouble in here, Oh no!"

Liam had heard about something last night, he lent against the open door and tried to think back. Some kids were talking about gangs and how people could do amazing stuff. One had sworn on his mothers life that he'd seen the little old fisherman flying the other day. Liam had put it all down to them being drunk but what if something was going on?
    He looked down and noticed the kids feet again, it was time to wake him up. As he walked towards the Nike classics he remembered something. A small girl had been trying to impress some of the older kids and was talking about clans and how two seemed to be forming on the island.
    He reached the kid and tugged on his jeans,
    "Time to get up!"
    He got no response so reached into the bush to have a look... For some reason the kids eyes were wide open, a fly was even crawling across one. Liam stood up and walked back into the shop and he started to think deeply about what the hell must have happened, it was then that his mind exploded with different answers until there were too many to even remember. It stopped and he violently shook his head.
    "Hey Sue! How do you feel about having a dead body outside?" He asked shocked by the calmness in his voice.
    Sue only shook her head quickly,
    "Who cares? I'm more worried about those thugs behind you." She said loading the shotgun,
    "Nobody will enter my shop without permission!" she screamed.
    Liam span around and closed the door but only got shouted at more,
    "No! Don't close it, leave it, invite them, then they'll get whats coming to 'em!"
    Liam backed away from Sue, had she gone mad? He didn't know but he saw Cassie standing in the frame of the backdoor looking terrified.
    She held up 4 fingers and pointed out the door. Liam looked around but could only count 3 guys making there way towards the cafe. He turned back around only to see Cassie pointing even more violently out front.
    It was then that Sue shouted out,
    "Arrghh, theres even more of them!"
    And sure enough 4 more came into view from down a small alleyway.
    Liam was shocked but held it in,
    "Come on then out the back."
    But Cassie only sadly shook her head before holding up 2 fingers... They were surrounded...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Issac was on his boat and sat back to enjoy the view of the ocean. Issac didn't know why he was dragged into this situation until now. As he was enjoying the view, he kept alert for anyone or anything following him to the island. Is someone saw him, he can get into trouble.

"Well, the islands should be popping up sooner or later. If I correct, there something going on there." Issac looked back and saw nobody. Still, he sped up the boat to 100 mph. "I don't think anyone is behind me, but better safe than sorry."

Issac eventually saw something in front of him. It was the island. "I made it...guess I was right after all...better find a place to dock." He gave himself a grin and continued to the islands.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Malina was thoroughly enjoying getting to order more people around besides Monelle. Her clan was growing rapidly. When she figured out her strengths Malina had enjoyed lording it over Monelle and the others she had gathered. At present she was waiting far away from her forces, they werre outside a cafe apparently. There were two people inside that would join Clan Severance or die. Malina smiled just thinking of the name. She'd thought it up. She liked the word "severance". It meant she was severed from her past, from the mousy Trisomy girl with the eyes that were too small was gone. And in her place was Malina the leader of Clan Severance who had power over the wind. She diverted the sounds from the cafe to her. She'd just listen in for now.

Monelle was not enjoying the changes that were coming so fast and swiftly. Just a few hours ago when Malina had begun yelling at her Monelle had accidently turned into a mouse. She remembered reading up on them a few days ago at the library. Not only had Malina jumped on this she'd demanded to know for how long Monelle had known she could do that. And she'd been proud of it. Monelle herself hated it. She linked this power unconcsciously to the way that Malina seemed to get more violent and moody. Monelle was far away from the recruiting mission that was happening right now. Malina had told her to go focus her power and see how much she could do with it. Monelle wasn't going to even use her power. It was barbaric and it was making Malina seem farther and farther away on a cloud of anger and impenetribility.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Liam shook his head and tried to think of a way out of this predicament... And there it was again!!! The storm of ideas only this time each one swam to the surface of his mind almost as if they were merchants trying to sell their ideas to him,
    "Go upstairs and hide!" screamed one train of thought,
    "Take the shotgun and protect yourself... protect Cassie!" yelled another.
    All of the ideas had flaws and his mind told him what paths to take to avoid conflict, other strands of thinking spoke to him as if they wanted to fight. In the end he shook his head as he had earlier and the thoughts disappeared.
    He was shocked to see that all of those thoughts had only taken a few seconds to force themselves apon him. The thugs had only taken a few more steps towards the cafe.
    "Cassie go upstairs and hide in Sue's drug box. Wait for me."

Cassie shook violently... what was happening? Did Liam want rid of her? No she knew he was still looking after her even faced with unknown danger.
    She ran upstairs hardly listening to Sue's protests at using her hidden room.
    Cassie burst into Sue's bedroom and quickly kicked the bottom of the wall next to her bed. The bottom lent in slightly allowing her to grab the top and swing a small hidden box out of the wall. She looked at the green grass and many rolled up joints before kicking the full box under the bed and crawling into the tight space.
    She had been able to hide in here last year when Sue had gone away and the local kids wanted to play hide and seek but she had grown since then and the outer wall scraped her knees as she closed the door. Sue had always ran a small drug business on the side under the protection of the cafe and the small hiding place was almost invisible from the outside. She tried using her sensing powers again and now knew the thugs were almost at the front door, that was when she heard the shot...

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Lady Lucia we must go." A young women stood behind me with her hand on my shoulder. She was also depressed and was looking to her Mistress for support. I however had none. I had lost all that I cared for my children, and my husband. Theirs nothing left. Or so I thought.

Over the part weeks or so something had been happening to my body. I could do things that no normal human could do. However I wasn't the only one. I was one of the surrogest as i noticed I could use my power longer then others. However that came with a price. I had headaches alot whenever I thought used it to much. Not only that but the fact that I lead a clan added to that.

"Lady Lucia......please we must return." She once again touched my shoulder. I stepped away from her and looked down at the patch of dug up grass before me. My husband and children were buried below me. This was one of my daily visits. He spoke to them everyday no matter what. They were still my family. But now i had new children. Of all ages and genders. They stood behind me and followed me. I protected them. Anyone that wouldn't join us was the enemy and was killed. That was because the had the threat of Clan Severance and they too were strong. I however cared not and would kill them all if I had too.

"Let's go i'm ready to go now. I have many things to do for my children." I turned and walked toward the long black car that she rode in. It was black and inside it had a bar, a tv, and myself. I was living big but felt empty. Maybe it was just me. I knew however that soon something was going to happen. Would I make the first move. Maybe. Only time could tell.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wibeke slowly opened her eyes. She didn't recognize the room she was in. A Queen song was playing in her ears but she could not tell what it was at the moment. She started panicing. Where was she?! I-it's happening again! She shot up and put her face in her hands, trying to calm her breathing. She had to calm down before she went into shock... again.

Okay... Inhale. Calm down... Exhale. She repeated the slow respiration process again and again until she settled down even in the slightest manner. After letting out one last breath, she opened her eyes and looked around the room cautiously. There were several boxes lying around; some were empty and some haven't been opened yet. Many of her belongings were unpacked and already set up.

Why... She thought but then suddenly doubled over in pain. Heer stomach felt as if it were tearing from the inside. She was having cramps again. Meaning she was on her period, although she was sure that she had already started her period and the whole cramp phase was over.

With a grieved sigh, she stood from the couch which she had been laying on and walked around the small apartment. It was decent but she still wondered how she got there. Her phyciatrist didn't say much expect that she shouldn't be too shocked when she woke up somewhere strange after a blackout; she would never find herself somewhere dangerous. Even so, Wibeke still had minor shocks after her blackouts which have been happening since she was about 12.

Wibeke walked back to the livingroom and looked out the window. It was a decent neighborhood. But why did she move? When did she move? Wibeke pondered on these thoughts as she limped out to her car, making sure that the front door was locked as she made her way out of the complex.

There was a special platform shoe that Wibeke wore for safety measures that was tossed in the passangers seat as if it had been neglected for a while. She kicked off her left flip-flop and slipped on the platform shoe.

Suddenly she felt something pulse inside of her... like... another presence. She gasped and stared at herself in the reflection of the window. There was only her. It was her and her confused expression. No one else. Still...

Just then she heard a loud thunder noise. It was the sound of some sort of gun. Wibeke jumped and looked around. It didn't look like it came from this neighborhood but it did come from close by. Shakily, she started the car and peeled out of the driveway.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In the silence between two sets of notes Zack heard it. The loud thumping sound of somebody taking a crack at the reinforced door. Zack looked down at the white notes on the piano wondering when he would be able to play them again and with a sad movement replaced the piano's cover and turned around. The next loud sound was the breaking of his door and the loud thump signifying a body falling on the floor after having smashed the door to pieces. Zack turned around on the bench but remained seated when a sharp little sound was heard. Zack knew it well but the people in the doorway were confused. However, to their relief their confusion lasted only a millisecond because the next sound was a huge explosion and the intruders were blown to smitherines.

Mines were handy little things expecially for a sniper. It assured that you didn't get shot in the back while shooting in the front. Zack slowly got up and grabbed his sniper. The Cheytac tactical sniper rifle shot .408 caliber rounds and was specialized in long range shot being able to deal lethal damage over 1.5 kilometers and even more in the right hands. A ballistic computer usually came with it but Zack had left it in the safe he doubted he would need to pull an extreme long distance shot today. By the look of things enemies would be a lot closer then that. A small vibration in his pocket signified people were trying to break in from the back. Zack quickly walked up the stairs and got up just in time to see the back door curve with the strain of staying in its hinges. Zack lied on the floor with his sniper pointed at the door. Zack looked into his scope and placed the crossair right into the middle of the door and waited.

This time it took another 2 hits before the door let go but the surprised look on the intruder's faces was priceless, well right until the moment Zack pulled the trigger and splattered their face off their body. The bullet had gone right through one women's neck, exploded some guys skull and ended its trajectory by piercing a third person's heart. All 3 fell backwards on impact and the only one that remained alive was the guy that was now face down on the ground looking at the barel of Zack's gun. It ended up being the last thing he saw because he stared way too long. Zack had started replacing the round in his sniper right after his initial shot and the guy ont he floor had reacted to slow. By the time he was up Zack was ready and he met the same fate as his companions.

Zack pulled back the side and the empty shell fell to the floor. Zack grabbed a fresh one and reloaded his sniper and got up. He estimated about 7 people had tried raiding his home. He was no longer safe here so he grabbed a bit of equipment he had lieing around and made his way throught he back door and jumped his fence into his neighbours backyard then ran up the side of his house and into the street making sure he wasn't being followed and hadn't been seen. Zack still had his sniper in his hands and was running around with it. If you have been in the military for as long as Zack then one thing you know is that snipers are heavy and not made for running around yet here he was running around with a huge rifle and feeling as if he had a hand gun in his hands, it was freaky.

Also to top it off a guy running around with a sniper wasn't really the best way to pass unnoticed however, he needed the sniper for his protection. He turned the corner towards the little coffee shop that he used to visit once in a while. He hadn't gone in a while but the coffee there was pretty good. However, what caught his attention was the gathering mob infront of it. They looked extremely aggressive and were brandishing weapons. Zack ran across the street and got slightly closer to get a better view and then it hit him and he focused on the situation. He was still gettign used to this whole far seeing thing. He could see at least 2 people in the coffee shop and there was no way they could deal with all these people especially that more were coming from pretty much everywhere.

Zack leaned his sniper on the mailbox right next to him and looked into the scope. It was really a habit more then anything because not only didn't he need a scope but he was pretty sure he could shoot without support. Zack aimed and fired. Reloaded quickly and fired again. 2 consecutive shots that sent 2 of the mobsters straight to a quick and painless death. The others turned around to see what had blown their friend's brains right off their shoulders. The problem in this quiet neighbourhood was that a sniper shot of the caliber of a Cheytac .408 round sounded a lot louder then when shot in the middle of a battlefield. Zack was pretty sure that the whoel city had heard the shot and he was under the impression that he could still hear the echo but that was an illusion.

Maybe he should have just shot with his handgun...Oh crap...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Cassie sobbed... The shots had made her jump and she couldn't focus on sensing people like she had been. All she knew was that 2 people were dead, probably Sue and Liam. She stayed huddled up crying with all her might, the first true noise she had made in years. Darkness seemed to envelope her as she kept thinking about Liam...Liam...Li...

Liam wasn't dead only shaken at watching 2 heads being whipped into the hairdressers wall.
    The others burst through the door and quickly dived behind the tables. There was a total of 5 thugs in the cafe yet Liam didn't hear any protests from Sue. He span around to see her slumped on the floor, she had fainted. Luckily the shotgun had fallen down behind one of the tables and none of the thugs had noticed it.
    "Hey kid!" shouted one of the thugs, "If you don't want me to slice off this womans head go outside and tell that sniper to stop firing."
    Liam didn't really have much choice and he slowly walked towards the door... What if the sniper wasn't really on his side? What if he hadn't been trying to help the cafe but just kill anyone?
    Liam stepped outside and looked in the direction the bullets must have come from. He looked up hoping he wasn't about to faint and a glimmer of recognisation (sp) rippled across his thinking. Was that Zack?!?
    Liam had until recently been up to the ex-soldiers house once a fortnight for lessons on the drums. He had come to respect the man and understood when Zack didn't really seem to be the most talkative person. But the only thing that was racing through Liams mind was the fact that Zack was... well blind. Yet here he was sniping?
    Liam did the only thing he could think of and slowly lifted his hand to salute him before he dived back indoors.
    The thugs all looked at him expectantly,
    "Well? Is he not gona shoot at us anymore?"
    2 more thugs then ran through the back door and wildly looked around.
    "Lets go!" shouted a teenage girl wearing a black bandana with a skull and crossbones embroided on the front.
    She looked at Liam,
    "Meet us at the old lake near the TIQAM site at sundown tomorow or when we next decide to visit this place we'll bring some of our funner toys."
    By now most of the thugs had bolted out of the front door and into the alleys away to their base.
    Just as the girl was about to sprint into the street she gave him a wicked grin,
    "Toys that'll go bang!"...

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wibeke kept one hand on her stomach and one on the wheel. She needed some medicine. Her intent was going to the market that she usually went to and find some Midol, seeing that the apartment she had apparently moved into was not far from her old home, but she stopped her car when she came to a red light then heard even more gunshots. That's when she noticed the street to her right was causing a ruckus. It was the little cafe that she would sometimes go to before work. People were running and there was a man shooting. but why would anyone attack such a nice place? Wibeke became extremely scared and was about to run the red light when she blacked-out.

Wiebke's eyes snapped open. She whipped her head around to look at the cafe. she scarcely remembered a two kids who worked there that she got along with just fine compared to most. She didn't know how she could help but she couldn't just leave the poor guys to die, even if it did look like the guy with the gun had everything under control. She turned the wheel quickly and squeeled her tires and she turned in full acceleration.

Making sure not to hit anyone who looked like they were in their right mind, she slammed on the break, causing her tires to complain yet again. She didn't bother to kick the platform off before jumping out of the car, horrified by the bodies the littered he floor. She didn't let herself get too phased or else she'd distract herself. Whoever was causing the trouble had already fled. She cautiously made her way to the sniper... though she didn't know who the bad guy was in this situation, she could only assume he was trying to protect the cafe. That and she had recognized him. Though Wiebke did not know the man personally, she had seen him around. He seemed like a nice man. If he wasn't then oh well, it wasn't really her body he'd be killing anyway.

"Excuse me, there are two kids that live here... are they okay?" She asked him. She didn't want to go into the cafe to check, afraid that she would run into their dead bodies or something. That would have sent her in a rage and she'd probably gone running after the attackers like an idiot.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-29-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I walked down the mountain. It seemed to be ringing peace... but that was disturbed... bullets, as usual. Explosions, not uncommon. I don't understand why people care so much for violence, why people are so afraid to die. Resist not and no harm will come to you... the willow which bends never breaks... and all water flows to one source. All souls will dwell in the Anima and then return... a cycle... endless... like the rain that comes in its time and the seasons which come in theirs.

But the trees... the trees near me... the trees around me. They are towering, pillars of life that dapple me in shade. And me in my paleness... in my weakness, am made pure. But purity is a state I don't like to hold for long... the longer I am pure the more trivial purity becomes. So soon my skin feels the dust of the city. The dust of death... of sickness and sorrow and the cracks of bullets and the wails of the fools whistle around me. My foot touches concrete though my soul does not. I gaze down the streets... there are people... they are moving... they are rushing but they take no notice of me... for I am no longer among them... I have fallen and been left behind.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then the noise died down and Zack leaned his sniper next to him. He looked off as the hoolagans scattered and ran away from the coffee shop. A woman walked up to him and he turned to face her. She asked him if the people inside were all rigth. Zack focused and managed to catch a glimpse of a body lieing down and another standing. "I'm not sure, all I can tell you is that of the two people inside that coffee shop one is standign and one is lieing down, I know no further details. Also I would suggest you get the hell out of here. There is some seriously messed up things afoot. Don't trust anyone..."

Zack then heaved his sniper on one shoulder and walked away. It was really a paradox when he told her not to trust anyone because to trust that saying she would have to trust him which went against what he had just said. He didn't stop to think about it much. What was actually assailing his mind was the images of the two heads being smashed to goo by the force of his shots. He could see their face before and after he had pulled the trigegr and like before it haunted him. In the front pocket of his military vest were his pills which he knew he would be forced to take for the first time since he had stopped.

The issue with being a sniper is that you felt so upclose to everyone you killed. In a war setting often you just randomly shoot and never end up seeing the people you kill if even you kill some before gettign kileld yourself. However, in this modern age things were a lot more upclose and personal especially for snipers. Zack could remember ever face he had ever killed, every family he had ever destroyed with the squeeze of a trigger, every life he had seen extinguished by the crossairs of his gun. For his entire life his sleep had been haunted by these images until very recently where he was finally able to find serenity in his bed. However, he had the feeling that he would have a hard time finding sleep tonight.

Was he justified to intervene? He wasn't sure what was happening and already he had taken the decision to end two lives without knowing the why. It was obvious that things would have turned ugly without his intervention but what made him think that the people in the coffee shop didn't deserve and to be honest those two deaths were pretty ugly already. These were the kind of questions that assailed Zack's brain as he slowly walked down the streets with his sniper perched on his right shoulder. The problem with being lost in yoru thoughts is exactly that, you are lost. You make little progress but even more problematic you tend to zone out and forget your surroundings. This is especially dangerous when on a battlefield or when in the middle of a danger zone which Zack was definitely in.

He snapped out of it just in time or by a sniper's standard way too late. 3 of the more intrepid hoolagans of before were closing in on him in 3 different directions. They probably believed it was harder for Zack to shoot them down if they clsoed in on him in three directions. That was indeed the case but Zack was a professional and had been trained a great deal in the art of staying alive even in the most impossible situations. A lot of money had been spent on that and the money hadn't been wasted on Zack because surviving was something he was very good at. The hoolagans in question seemed to be armed with baseball bats but Zack had the impression that those bats could deal very severe damage in their hands.

With his sniper still perched on his shoulder Zack took out his handgun and took the first shot. He unloaded a clip in the direction of one of the hoolagans. What had happened next had taken Zack by surprise. On a battlefield seeing somebody knock away your bullets with a baseball bat was definitely something you didn't see often. Zack liften an eyebrow as the hoolagan in question started snickering. Zack threw his gun in his direction and then he was about to bat it away Zack took advantage of the distraction to quickly position his sniper in his direction. The look of surprise by Zack's quick practiced motion was priceless but the pull of the trigger surprised even more. See, on a battlefield, another thing that is very rare is sniper's shooting as if they were holding rifles because well sniper's were very heavy and the kickback strong enough to send you crashing backwards with a dislocated shoulder.

The bullet dug its way through the man's sternum and sent him straight to his death. There was a big difference between the small claiber bullets of his hand-gun and the .408 caliber rounds that his Cheytac shot. No matter how strongly you could swing that bat, there was just no way you could block a pointblank shot. However, seeing Zack's defiance the other two quickened their pace and were on top of Zack way too quickly for him to even reload his Cheytac so he dropped his beloved and waited for them face on. Zack saw the punch and it was like every other punch thrown by an inexperience fighter. The movement was unprecise and held a lot of useless pulling back and exagerated motions. The kind of punch that Zack could block with his eyes clsoed but there was something wrong. The punch came 10 times too fast and Zack was sent crashing backwards into a mailbox. His back hit hard against the metal and the searing pain in his back almost knocked him straight out but he had felt worst.

The second man came runnign at him abd Zack made sure not to make the same mistake twice. Zack moved quickly and hit the man's sternum hard with the palm of his hand. The man took a few steps backwards gasping for air. Zack then quickly cut the man's jugular with the knife he quickly extracted from his boot. The man fell to his knees in a puddle of his own blood and in a few seconds was already dead. His partner obviously angered moved slowly to the side. Zack twirled the knife in his hand in an attempt to intimidate him. It was obvious that this man was a lot stronger and inhumanly quick but Zack was experienced and it had to count for something. There was something inhuman about these men, something was going on and zack was determined to find out what.

The man dove forward extremely quickly determiend to finish this off quickly. He brought his fist backwards and kept the metal bat in his other hand limp and behind him. He was obviously more inclined in hitting Zack with hsi fist which was odd. Zack shrugged at the amateurs mistake and quickly pulled out his second hand gun and placed a bullet between the guy's eyes. The brain splattered and the man fell limp a few feet from Zack. idiot... Zack walked up to his second handgun and put it back in its holster before puttign away his seocnd gun aswell. He cleaned his knife with a cloth and replaced it in its sheath aswell. Last Zack walked up to his sniper and heaved it back on his shoulder before quickly making it towards the closest sidestreet. He took a small detour in case somebody was watching or following him but made his way back to his house. The fornt door was still blown to pieces and his house looked like a warzone but he retreated to his basement and clsoed the bulletproof steel door and opened the light. His basement was a real bunker. War's on...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The darkness started to subside, Cassie knew that only horrors would await her when she woke up so she kept her eyes tightly shut. She heard voices next and was blown away when she recognised Liams voice, did that mean she had died too?

Liam smiled as Cassie sat up, he had recovered her from her little hideaway and layed her on one of the cafes tables. He had tidied up inside but hadn't ventured outside yet, the headless bodies still muckied the dusty streets.
    Sue had had a cup of strong coffee made for her by a passing woman but Liam had left them to themselves, he only cared about Cassie. And just as he was thinking about her she ran up behind him and wrapped her skinny frame around his.
    Liam felt tears prick his eyes as he just stood there allowing her to cry silently into his shoulder. He'd let her get all of her emotions out before he moved, he had to go and see what the clan members wanted with him but first he would go up to Zacks house, hopefully he would remember him...

Junior Member unfazedgamer is on a distinguished road unfazedgamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 03:08 AM
    Threads

Shun heard. The odd, blaring sound that night that seemed so out of place. He retreated back into his room, not bothering to turn off his television. He doesn't feel as lonely, if hears voices, at least.

Shun fell onto his bed, looking up at the ceiling. He figured that there was only one thing in Niihau that would actually be loud enough to be heard throughout the island. The hazard alarm.... Shun fell into an uneasy sleep.

Shun awoke the next morning to the sound of "Ultraman" on television. "Jesus..they still show that?.." Shun dragged himself out of bed and proceeded to look out of the window. Living in an apartment has it's advantages. Good view, nice breeze. Shun allowed himself a smile.

As his eyes panned into the Niihau, the view was not what he had expected....

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The man didn't let Wiebke object before he walked away from her. She fumed and almost followed him but remembered why she had stopped in the first place. She began making her way to the entrance of the cafe but stopped in her tracks when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. The man was being surrounded by three remainging thugs. Wiebke was wise enough not to move to help the guy. By the looks of it, again, he seemed like he had everything under control.

Wiebke made her way inside the cafe. It seemed as though it were trashed before but someone had attempted to clean it up. Wiebke saw the owner of the cafe and approached her. She didn't seem like she was mourning anyone's death so Wiebke surmised that the kids who work at the cafe were unharmed. Wiebke knew that Sue was not the kind of woman to be triffled with. "You still making coffee here?" she asked, keeping her voice as casual as possible.

Junior Member unfazedgamer is on a distinguished road unfazedgamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 03:08 AM
    Threads

Shun stood rooted to the spot. There were dead people on the street.. with limbs missing... flesh plastered on walls. Baked by the sun leaving brown slimy stains. He could not believe his eyes..
    As he was about to avert his gaze, disgusted by the sight, his eyes rested upon the distant town cafe. He could make out a woman, hesitantly walking in, near the entrance. Well, she didn't seem too disturbed by the fact that there are dead bodies outside the cafe at all.

Taking a moment to collect his thoughts, Shun then proceeded to sit down. His hands were shaking as he reached out for a glass of water. He gulped it down a little too fast and some water was spilt on his shirt. He woke up from his daze and accidentally let slip the cup he had in his hands. The shattering of glass ended the silence around him. Fully aware of the situation now, he realized that this might be linked to the lone horn that night. He bent down to pick up the shards and gripped a little too hard. He felt a sharp, slicing pain cutting into his index finger. A little blood splattered onto the floor. But the pain was quick to subside. He turned his hand around just in time to catch a glimpse of his wound sealing.

Confused and dumbfounded, Shun was not able to grasp what was fully happening. Wonder took ahold of him, only to be replaced by the voice of reason. If there was blood, there had to be at least a small cut. He then wiped away the blood on the finger slowly and... there wasn't a wound.
    Not even a nick the size of papercut.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Liam watched as a woman entered the cafe and started to talk with Sue,
    "Come on then Cassie, lets go see Zack, i think we own him one."
    She nodded and let go of him, but quickly felt scared again and grasped for his hand.
    He let her take hold of his hand beofre turning to Sue,
    "I'm taking Cassie out, we'll be back later." 'Hopefully' he added as an afterthought.

Sue nodded and placed a cup of coffee down next to the womans hand,
    "I'll always serve customers, a few thugs won't scare me out of business." she spoke softly, not trusting the woman at all, always watching for any dodgy movements.
    "You should go home, those gangs or clans or whatever look like they mean business and i wouldn't want a young woman like yourself to get messed up in all of that."

Liam turned up a small gravel path onto Zack's street, even from here he could tell something was up. For starters there was no front door.
    He paused before stepping over into Zack's front garden, peices were everywhere and Liam felt uneasy with every new step.
    Liam stopped and gripped Cassie's hand tightly, he tried to use the storm of thoughts he had used earlier and found that it came quite easy. Ideas span into his mind making him sweat, mines possibly? It wouldn't be too hard for an ex-military man like Zack to have something of the sort.
    "Cassie, step back."
    Liam ran into next doors garden and ran around into the garage. He gipped as the strench of decay and blood reached his nose and he lifted his shirt to cover the smell.
    The body of an old woman lay next to the car, she had obviously tried to escape from whoever had killed her. Luckily the keys were still in the car and Liam quickly shifted the body from out under the front wheel before reversing onto the street.
    He positioned the car infront of Zacks house and stepped out. With the engine still running he pushed the back of the car with the help of Cassie.
    The car rolled into the garden then hit what was left of the doorframe with a thump.
    For a few seconds nothing happened, then the cars left front tire exploded in a plume of red flame, this sent the car spinning back towards its own garage, only this time it entered through the wall.
    Liam smiled at Cassie, quite happy his plan had worked. She looked as if she was about to faint.

They had searched the house but Zack was no where to be seen. Liam decided to lure him out,
    "Cassie go and fetch me some drum sticks, you can remember where i kept them right?"
    She nodded before scurrying off.
    Liam sat down behind the woodwork finish of the Pearl kit. He loved the look of the drums, and he never stopped being amazed that he could produce such an amazing sound with them.
    Cassie ran back into the room and lightly threw the sticks to Liam. He caught them and shuffled to get comfy.
    "Right, lets rock." he smiled and started with the opening fill he had praticed so much.
    He played the song that he had written himself in order to try and impress Zack, he hoped Zack would remember the song and come out from his hiding spot.
    As Liam played he tried to think of where he could be, on the roof? In the attic or back garden? Maybe there was a secret basement somewhere? It didn't really matter as long as Zack appeared. Liam was secretly scared and hoped Zack would be able to think up a plan for his meeting with the thugs later...

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucia stood in her room with thee lights turned off. her mind was wondering the curves of her new home and showing her where her people were. In the basement across the tile floor and down another stairwall sat a man. Only in his mid twenty but nevertheless a man. He was alone and he in the position that Lucia knew was caused by her. Tears were running down his eyes as he prayed to a God that would never come. Praying for his life and the life of his family who were at this time a age all ready dead and long gone.

"Do not be afriad of the task i give to you. You are but one of my many children and are destinyed to have peace. I will do nothing against you and bring no harm to you are to the one who you care most about. If you love them you will take the task and finish it without fail. Or your wife and children shall fall beofre your feet and never return to speak again." Lucia walked toward the man going down the fire stairwall and then slowly making her way down the second stairwall. As she did a hammer came flying toward her with flames covering it's handle. Lucia only blinked and the hammer stopped before her face only inchs away from her now closed eyes. " So you have made your desision. You will not only defy me but you dare attack me. Your life is but a second away from ending and you have nothing to say to me. The women that as giving you the chance to live a better life with people that see you as a brother. You are a ture fool and will pay for your arrogance."

Lucia opened her eyes and the lights turned one. The man stood at least five feet over her and his muscalar body was a thing of beauty. he was to be one of her body guards and given the life of a God king. However...........he was a fool and didin't want that. Now his family was dead and he was to be killed in only a matter of minutes or the time Lucia wanted to torture his body and mind.

"Now see what I saw and feel what they felt you fool. Now you will see and feel how your family was killed and placed under my foot where I listened to your wife scream and your children cry for their mother. Praying their father would come and save them, however you were to weak and afriad and left them to die. And that is what happened to them. Just that. They died."

Lucia looked the man in his eyes and the world around the man grew dark and beofre a light shined in the distance telling him to come closer. He followed and was given a warm feeling in his stomach. He was like a breath opf fresh air. It eneded with a bang as the man hit the ground and stood to his feet. His wife stood at the kitcken table setting the table and given the children their food. The children waved at their father and began to eat the food. His wife came over to him and kissed his lips. The moisture on them was thick and soon his mouth was filled with it. Soon after they all ate their food laughing and joking. Then the man asked a question he wished he didn't.

"You know honey I thought that some women named Lucia had killed you and the kids. How dumb was I right. To think something like that." The man looked down at the water that was dripping on his hand. "Honey we have a leak somewhere in the house." The man looked up to see his wife and children gone. Their food gone and everything gone. the world was dark again and the man was alone. The wolrd spinning around him and confusing him. what was going on he thought as he yelled for his wife and children. Lucia stepped out into the darkness and her body gave off a purple light. "You think your family is alive you foolish man. Think again. No one defys the Sakamoto Clan and lives. Ask your wife and children." The mans family stood behind Lucia with their mouths ripped open. black ink falling from their mouths as the children yelled and the man was sucked into thier mouths ripped in half.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The man yelled as he found himself back infront of Lucia. Back in the house. The looked around before he felt blood on his hands. he looked down at them and his wifes head lay their looking at him. "Don't die honey. I love you so much. So so much my dear. NOW DIE AND BE WITH ME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The head jumped from his hands and into the darkness. the man grabbed his face and yelled before falling to his knees. The darkness disapeared and the man stood beofre Lucia with his hands out and open. His mouth open and his will destroyed. A hole in his chest and blod running freely from it. The man was dead and now Lucia was finsihed. it could lay their forever for all she cared. His body would be burned later. This was how it happened to anyone that didn't join the Sakamoto clan. Death was all they had left.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I walked into the center of a street... dead lay around me... blood... it was all transcient though... something happening many leagues distant from my soul. I stood their and I spoke, "Let there be peace..." my words were a faint whisper, dying in the dry wind and being dissolved by the sounds of gun fire and the screams of the dying.

"Let us all stand together... let us be sane. Let us hold ourselves to on another and realize our weakness." My eyes looked only forward... even when bullets whizzed near me, my eyes did not shift... my body did not react. I was detached. I was completely and utterly free.

"Why do we slay pointlessly, killing pointless lives with pointless bullets. There is nothing to be gained, nothing to be lost. Only a state of madness to be felt. No sorrow waits... sorrow only stands with you. Yet you cling to this sorrow, like a mistress... fearing your wife, your reasons scornful glare when you return to her... but she will not hate you. She will ask no more punishment of you than you would ask of yourself... for reason is kind beyond measure, sanity, gentle beyond words. So let there be peace.

"Let us stop weeping the blood of our friends and our sons-" I stagger back from the impact of the bullet but a regain my posture. I believe i've been shot. Somewhere in my right arm, but I don't pay attention to it. It is unimportant, "Why are you killing one another? What madness has caused this? Nothing can cause this. There is no cause. Causes are something we point to, excusing ourselves the blame for our actions. Sin is a lie. There is no sin. It is a non-existence, a turning away. You were not infected by sin... you merely turned away... your actions were sin... but sin is not something that can be. So please... turn away from this path... it is unbecoming. Submitting you're individual minds to some non-existent madness. So sad... the mind brought low by its own blades. So let there be peace!"

I'm shot again. Left leg.

"Please... listen... let all that have ears to hear use them. If there be a God for you than listen to him. If there be a Goddess listen to her. If there be only you, listen to yourselves! Can you not see the blindness you are in? But of course not! You have gouged out your own eyes and accepted blindness as your reality. For you there is no sight, and there never was. You deny you memories of the sun so that the blindness of today can be everything. So that you can be suckled by its false-everything. So that you can be held by some false creation. A golem god! A clockwork God! So let there be peace!"

I'm shot again.

"Let all who has ears to hear listen! Look in yourselves for water, it flows through you but you do not drink. You have not tainted it, only by percieving it to be tainted are you tainted. The madness is the belief that you have gone mad! Pray to yourselves. Worship at the altar of oblivion. Seek the salvation in the sand dunes! But do not percieve that it is not there! Do not accept your madness! SO LET THERE BE PEACE"

I'm shot once more... my heart this time. I feel it pierced... It doesn't matter though. I crumple to the ground... I'm bleeding... blood is everywhere... mine... all of it...mine. My eyes loose focus. I have been dying already, this merely hastened the inevitable by a few scant days.

But as my vision fades there is no darkness. There is no blackness of death. There is just a crystalline sensation. I remember it from when I was 13... when I had slit my wrists and died... but had been resucitated at the hospital seconds after my heart had stopped beating.

But as I sink deeper into the Anima I know that this time I won't be returning. Buddha came back only once. Jesus returned only once after his death. I have gone through my return. Now... there is only myself.

And I am all

OOC: Well that character was short lived. Oh well.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sigh...Okay people I don't see any point in continuing this. Not only have I lost complete interest in the story now that I realize the direction its going but the lack of enthousiast by all our parts has got me to reconsider this RP. I don't feel like wasting my time on something like this that just isn't worth it anymore. I don't know if it's cuz my RPs in base are just too complexe and should be stories not RPs but I don't have a very good track record as a GM. Maybe eventually I'll make something everyone likes but until then I guess I'm bound to fail and try again. I'm closing down this RP for now. If I get sufficient people wanting it opened again then I might reconsider it because I had some interesting things I wanted to do with my character but I doubt it, sorry. PM me if you want more info or if you just want to talk about it and I'm sorry to once again have wasted everyone's time but at least if it helps at all I wasted even more then you lol.

Closed Thread

Thread Information