AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: nespa siggy's

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Default nespa siggy's

Wel i am back. I got to busy the last few months to make any siggy with the exception for a few reqeusts and i found out my other thread was closed thanks for that mira . I wanted it to be closed anyway.

Important: I wil not react to things as "your work sucks" or "how do you manage to get something so pixalated". My art is diffrent there wil always be something wrong with it. I do listen to critiques though so lets not have another art war like in the last thread please. It took 3 pages or so lol. I wil also my friends please do not react to those comments simply said if people cannot say anything that helps they should be ignored.

a cloud strife set avatar/signature

-----

my pleasure set

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Your Cloud and "Pleasure" sets are real good Nes! I like the backgrounds that you've used and the pictures are nice. Hope to see some more soon.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2011 12:49 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Why does Cloud look so streched? It makes it look bad, imo. The background's decent. Seems like a splatter effect.

Then the render on my pleasure set looks bad with the really weird edges, you should use the smudge tool. Oh and blending in the renders with the background would help you a bit.

Overall 5/10
    Last edited by Yurka; 02-26-2008 at 05:07 PM.
    |Power of The Mask|

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nespa View Post

-----

Cloud Avi: It was a good part of the picture that you took in the avi and it was done quite well. Nice borders and all fine.

Cloud Sig: The stock had good quality and the background was nice. It has your usual borders and it's very good. well, maybe you could not have included the text in the splatter effect but otehr than that, it's nice!

Pleasure Avi: Personally, I'm not a fan of it. Maybe you could have made the picture smaller... so that the shadow may not be mistaken as an "out of place black colors"

Pleasure Sig: It has matching colors and it really blends well. The stock is clear and the text is, too. I really love the text in this one, simple, matchign fotn color and not too big or too small.

Overall: For me, I prefer the Cloud Strife set better. But the Pleasure set is also good. Cloud Strife: 9/10 My Pleasure: 7/10
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

lol i feel like i am in highschool again :P.

a rider set avatar/signature

[/URL]

[/URL]

-----
    semi free form hidan set avatar/signature

Last edited by Nespa; 02-27-2008 at 02:11 PM.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I love your Rider sig, Nespa. The picture is good, the background looks nice and the text is good too. The blending is good and I hope to see more soon.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Junior Member CriticalDesign is a glorious beacon of light CriticalDesign is a glorious beacon of light CriticalDesign is a glorious beacon of light CriticalDesign is a glorious beacon of light CriticalDesign is a glorious beacon of light CriticalDesign's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 04:17 PM
    Threads

You have good concepts, you just gotta work a bit more on executing them. Try not stretching the render so much ^^

Most Recent sig :

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

seras victoria set avatar/signature

----
    a misa set avatar/signature

Last edited by Nespa; 02-28-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I really like the seras victory set, Nespa. The background and the picture are really good!! The misa set is good as well, but the avvy is blurry and I can't see it good enough. Anyways, hope to see some more from you soon
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Senior Member Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The Seras set is decent. Pretty much the cleanest one in terms of image quality I've seen so far 7/10

Now the Misa one I really don't like. I understand if you wanted to focus over her necklace but why do you strech it so much it becomes pixelated? I really don't like the avy. The sig has problems. Misa looks kinda squished and the edges look all jagged. The border seems to fit just fine, but I don't like the overall square pattern effect you gave it.

5/10
    |Power of The Mask|

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yurka please give comments that actualy help. That you do not like it is just giving your opinion it does not help me forwards. If your incapable of giving comments that help then do not comment at al.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I am giving you good advice, but you don't seem to listen. I did go over your old topic and actually took the time to read it all.

You don't seem to take criticism too well, then again I don't understand why you ask me to give you 'helpful' advice in the first place since there were lots of people that told you what to change in order to get better but you just answered with the "I'm not gonna change my style" crap.

A graphic designer needs to take comments positively and actually reflect on them. In order to get better you need to constantly be learning and changing the way you do your sigs, but as far as I can see which was your topic from last year your sigs have barely changed at all, just because you don't wanna stray from your "style".

Besides by posting your works here you should know that there's always gonna be someone that's gonna answer harshly or whatever, but I'm not gonna lie and tell you they are fantastic pieces of work because honestly, they aren't.

It's your problem if you wanna listen to advice or not, but if you've really been at this for a few years like I read at your other topic and your work still seems like that of a beginner, I'd start to wonder if you really should have wasted all those years making them.

Seriously, change isn't bad. Just try it for once.
    |Power of The Mask|

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you know so wel how a signature should look then why don't you open your own siggy thread?.

a smile set avatar/signature

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Hm....You're style looks exactly the same as it did 2 years ago Nespa O_o

I'm glad you're able to appreciate your style, but having your signatures look almost identical in style as they did years ago means that you haven't improved. [I should tell you, Yurka does have his/her own thread. ><']

Anyways, i'll comment on your sakura set cause it's my favorite one. =3
    You've kept your render unpixelated in the sig, which is great. I don't think you use photoshop, so I'm assuming you have no idea what the pentool or the smudging tool is. The border looks like it's cutting into her arm, and I don't like that ><'. The pink flowerish border is cute, but I think sakura could blend into the bg better. She kinda looks like a sticker. This is probably because she has a thick black line around her.

The avatar is still pixelated though :/. if it's possible, please stop pixelating your renders. I know it's your style, but if your renders weren't so pixelated, your sets would improve a bunch. =3
    Last edited by Knuffle Bunny; 03-02-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Background is done with smudge tool so i know where that is. i am working on the pixlated part as wel. But if you have seen the work of two years ago and my work now you should see improvend not the same thing. also i checked out yurka thread not my style so any comment of mine would make it look i was angry at him/her for her posts in my thread and i pass for that.

Also i prefer your kind of critiques you tell me what is wrong and what to do about it.

a old sig

see the diffrent

oke i think i covert most of the critque points.

A jinchuuriki brothers set avatar/signature

Last edited by FlashD; 03-06-2008 at 08:03 AM.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey there again! I really like the Sakura Dreams sig - the colors match much better, and the extract is hardly stretched at all. I also like the Misa sig, though I think you may have oversharpened. She looks a bit too jagged to me. Other than that, your sigs are looking better - work on some color blending in the background. Good job! ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i keep it in mind ^^

a dark set avatar/signature

------------

claymore set avatar/signature

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

a edward set avatar/signature

--------------------

a zabuza set avatar/signature

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Holla Nespa!

I think the Dark one turned out well! Good stuff.

=3

Junior Member Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama has much to be proud of Ayumi-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 08:22 PM
    Threads

Did you start doing this on Photoshop or something? Anyways, I'll rate your Edward set.

For some reason, the image quality looks bad on it, not just this one, but all of them. Are you saving it as .jpg? Save it as .png. That's the best quality.

The text is just <33 I love the effects and the way the text is placed. The cool thing is that you made it in a different perspective.

The background looks like you got it from someone else. Did you make the background as well? You should try making your own backgrounds by using brushes.

You're getting there! Keep up the good work!
    Banner made by Michii at PokeCommunity

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Í can asure you i make my background myself as for you sugestion i make a sig and saved it in both png and jpg and honestly i saw no diffrence. I do use apophiys to make the brushes though maybe one looked familiar?

a kenshin set avatar/signature

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

gaara set avatar/signature

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

neither is your comment...

a tsukasa

Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I disagree with you itachi; the Gaara siggy is awesome, and a bit scary too!! The Tsukasa siggy and avvy are really good. The pic and background are great!! Keep up the good work
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

suigintou set avatar/signature

thanks
    a chi set avatar/signature

Last edited by FlashD; 03-23-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information