AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who is a better Leader Usagi or Rei(Raye)

Junior Member White_Dragoon is on a distinguished road White_Dragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 12:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Who is a better Leader Usagi or Rei(Raye)

Personally I think that mars would be a better Leader,then Sailor Moon because she's all Action instead of Crying and running away....

tell me who'd you think would think better...

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

I think during the beginning of the series, Mars would be an incredible leader. She is strong and she's brave.

But as time goes on, and Usagi matures, she makes a good leader. I know a lot of people complain about Usagi being immature and a cry baby, but that just makes her really down to earth, in my opinion, and it shows that clearly she isn't perfect. It also gives her a lot of room to grow as a character. Not saying that Mars or anyone else doesn't have room to grow.

When you look past Usagi's crybaby exterior, you'll see that she has great qualities for a leader. She cares deeply about others and is extremely loyal. I think this is proven at the end of the first season. It shows that she's capable of being the leader, when she gets her act together.

Junior Member animefan12 is a jewel in the rough animefan12 is a jewel in the rough animefan12 is a jewel in the rough animefan12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2008 06:34 PM
    Threads

I think Sailor Moon makes the best leader.Sailor Mars would be my second pick for leader.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

At the beginning, Rei would definitely make a better leader (she's strong and confident, where Usagi can be a bit immature, amoung other things), but in the end, it has to be Usagi. As she matures, and realises her responsibilities she becomes a very good leader. I think watching her mature into her role as leader is a big part of what makes the show so great.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Junior Member animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 PM
    Threads

i think it should be usagi because even though she can be a crybaby she overcomes her fear as rei only gives every1 pressure and has too much confidence!!
    AnImE LuVeR

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

I agree with everyone who thinks at first Rei seemed the better leader, but that Usagi matured immensely and by the end of the series, is undoubtedly the most compassionate and selfless. Not to mention she has better powers than the others do.

Junior Member BloodySnowRose is on a distinguished road BloodySnowRose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2008 09:55 PM
    Threads

It would have to be Usagi hands down. She proves to be a crybaby and whiney at times but her loyalty to her friends and how much she cares proves that. She matures much more during the series. Although Mars would be a good leader she tends to be a tiny bit impulsive on her actions.. x3 Just my thought... x33

Senior Member october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2010 01:51 AM
    Threads

I think Mars is a better leader. But Usagi only becomes a better leader by maturing with the help of her "destiny". If Mars were in her place there would be no way for a second hand character like Usagi to be a fantastic leader. In the beggining all she ever does is just crap out stuff like "I can't do it alone" I think she does that in 2 of the movies. But I guess that's just to show little kiddies that people need to learn compassion and teamwork.
    あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

In the beginning: Neither, frankly. Both have their strengths, but both have weaknesses that make them unsuited to leadership. Usagi is too soft, too wishy-washy and, yes, immature. She seems to lack understanding in the seriousness of her role. Rei is none of these things, but she is too much in the other direction. Short-tempered, head-strong, and strong and versatile in her attacks, Rei is an excellent offensive team member, but a dangerous leader. She's more likely to blindly run into trouble than even Usagi. Though likely to be better-equipped to get herself back out of it.

By the end of the series both have strengthened in those weak areas, and both would probably be excellent choices for leadership. Rei has softened considerably. She acts more rationally and certainly has a better handle on her temper. Usagi, on the other hand, has grown remarkably. She has matured. She understand the gravity of her role, and acts accordingly. While Rei could probably lead just as well, she shows no desire to. She ultimately defers to Usagi, while all the while taking her role as one of Usagi's offensive guards very seriously.

In the end I'd have to say Usagi. Back when Rei might have wanted the position, neither would have made a good leader. By the time Rei is capable of being one, Usagi is equally capable.

Senior Member october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2010 01:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fabala View Post
    In the beginning: Neither, frankly. Both have their strengths, but both have weaknesses that make them unsuited to leadership. Usagi is too soft, too wishy-washy and, yes, immature. She seems to lack understanding in the seriousness of her role. Rei is none of these things, but she is too much in the other direction. Short-tempered, head-strong, and strong and versatile in her attacks, Rei is an excellent offensive team member, but a dangerous leader. She's more likely to blindly run into trouble than even Usagi. Though likely to be better-equipped to get herself back out of it.

By the end of the series both have strengthened in those weak areas, and both would probably be excellent choices for leadership. Rei has softened considerably. She acts more rationally and certainly has a better handle on her temper. Usagi, on the other hand, has grown remarkably. She has matured. She understand the gravity of her role, and acts accordingly. While Rei could probably lead just as well, she shows no desire to. She ultimately defers to Usagi, while all the while taking her role as one of Usagi's offensive guards very seriously.

In the end I'd have to say Usagi. Back when Rei might have wanted the position, neither would have made a good leader. By the time Rei is capable of being one, Usagi is equally capable.
    I don't think it's the fact that Usagi and Rei are at the same level at the end of the series. It's just think Usagi is more of a team player and Rei more of a loner. Being the Captian doesn't always mean that you are the strongest, smartest, or wisest. Usagi has the tools to pull her crew together and work as a team.
    あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

Member Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium has a reputation beyond repute Mysterium's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2008 10:02 PM
    Threads

Usagi. From start to finish. Usagi was very younge when she was trusted into her work so it makes at least a little sense she didn't take to it right away. But depsite crying and running her heart was always in the right place and that truley counts for something. Her goodness and kindness allow her to bring out the best in all her teammates. Rei though strong physically and even mentally has a temper and would more then likely loose patience far to quick to keep her team together and intact.

It was actually a great sadness of mine to watch when Usagi's teammates would not back her. That small amount of support would have more then likely allowed Usagi to blossom that much faster, but even in spite of this she grows and matures beautifully and is always willing to put that extra purity of heart behind something. The other scouts often fall away to doubts or fears but Usagi tends in the end surpase and overcome. The end of the 4rth and start of the 5th really show this well.

If for no other reason, Usagi shows the power basis to back up her claim to the captain role. It more often then not her power that is required to finish or make the last blow. To thrust her into a secondary position seems silly considering it is often HER herself that is required to take out the enemies.
    Last edited by Mysterium; 08-05-2008 at 10:34 PM.

Women who behave rarely make history
    Finish good lady; the bright day is gone and we are for the dark - Shakespeare

Closed Thread

Thread Information