AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sign Up: Manifestation

Junior Member Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2008 05:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: don't have one

Default Sign Up: Manifestation

Croma is a life force the ancient Incas believed in which granted a sort or magical awareness and skills. Each person has some Croma in their body, though usually not near enough to make any contribution to their lives.

However, there are those that have an abnormal amount of Croma in them. These people have strange skills, and they see the spirit world's existence as fact, not fiction. These adept people also have links between their personality and their Croma. It is written in a passage that magic is no more than one man's Chroma manifested into a weapon. All Croma, however different due to their personality, can be manifested into a weapon that mirrors their personality.

The idea behind this story is that the ancient wielders of the Croma are attempting to end existence and reshape it using their Croma. To do this, they must have annihilate any with high amounts of Croma. One wielder, known solely as Krotan, uses a Croma that allows him to summon shadows as his Croma. Shadow beasts and weapons come into his power. In the Wielder's attempts to destroy all other adepts, they have worked their way into the terrorist organizations that threaten world peace and have begun a worldwide panic.

The Wielders of this abnormal amount of Croma have begun mobilizing, attempting to attack the exposed adepts battles. Some young survivors have discovered their skills and are learning to wield it against their enemies.

The main goal for these Croma Users is to somehow join together and defeat Krotan. If the task is completed the world will go back to its original state.

If you wish to be involved in this RP, please listen to these requirements and respond with a post.

1. NO PICKING YOUR OWN WEAPONS. I myself am looking at personalities and choosing the weapons myself. Don't expect to see swords, though there may be exceptions. I am attempting to use odd and rarely known weapons, and weapons from all times, all styles, and types. Some might have magic, others weapons, others powers. My decision decides.

2. Use your own personality. This will make it much more interesting. Otherwise, I will be bombarded with tons of either "honorable warriors" or just too many stereotypes. If you need help, just take one of the Qualillions of personality quizzes on the net.

3. I need a LOT of detail on the personality writeup. If you post less than three paragraphs (and I mean 5-8 sentences), I will not count you.

4. I want this to be fun and have creative input, so the starting area and circumstances will be discussed by the participants and such.

5. If you post saying you want in on this, lack of activity will have your character killed. Make sure you can set aside a little bit of time at least once a week to post. If you post once and then never post in a month, you may die of AIDS contracted from a proboscis monkey. ^.^

6. Also, If you read all of this, I commend you. You're smart.

7. Characters are only human. Unless you have a reason, no supernatural badassatude will be recognized. I don't want any maverick gods in this....please. Also, ONE CHARACTER only.

Post under this criteria if you accept:

Name:
    Family Relations:
    Personality and Background: (MUCHO INFORMATIONAO PLEASEASO)
    **~Girls can fight too you know~**

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Before I do anything, was this approved?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Junior Member Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2008 05:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: don't have one

not yet. I'm still waiting. will you approve it for me?
    **~Girls can fight too you know~**

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

No, because I cant approve RPs. You need to go and read the rules for submission. Everything has to be in a certain format and pmed to Mia-Mos for approval.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This isn't approved, and you have yet to even send it to me for approval o_O

Please follow our rules, all the information you need is in the stickys at the top of the RPG forum. As Maru suggested, please take a look at the RPG Submission Guidelines.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Closed Thread

Thread Information