AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chihara Minori v2

Senior Member Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan has a reputation beyond repute Setosan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2008 01:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Chihara Minori v2

I don't know if some awesome person made a Minori thread, but I highly doubt it.

Anywho, you may all know Chihara Minori as the voice actress of Nagato Yuki from Haruhi, but she actually has a music career! And a very good one too, her latest album "Contact" is supremely amazing and anyone who loves J-Pop should aquire it. I thought it was the best album of 2007, surpassing NIN (Because everyone knows Year Zero is the best album of 07 if you arent counting international stuff) But the reason I chose Contact over Year Zero is because Minori created such an amazing progressive J-Pop album that you don't usually hear to often in that genre, and it shined fantastically.

Anywho, she is awesome, Contact is a fantastic album. Get it.

She had one other album Heroine and she did a bunch of character CDs, most notably Nagato Yuki's Character CD.

Her best songs are:

Shinji no Tabi
    Cynthia
    Dears ~Yuruyakana Kiseki~
    Natsu wo Wasuretara

Discuss the Goddess among men.
    Last edited by Setosan; 02-26-2008 at 06:22 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information