AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • ninjutsu

38 54.29%
  • genjutsu

22 31.43%
  • taijutsu

10 14.29%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu or Taijutsu??

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 08:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Ninjutsu, Genjutsu or Taijutsu??

what would you prefer, ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu??

personally, I like all three of them lol, that's why I want to see what you guys would prefer.

* My Fan Arts * | Set by me | Now take requests

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not a sneaky little ninja, so I'll go with taijutsu, it's more my type of fighting style(I don't want to get into discussion with Naruto or any martial arts).

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Member Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 01:44 PM
    Threads

Personally I like genjutsu the best, I just really like the idea of being able to create your own little world to privately torture them. I have a great imagination so it really appeals to me! Lol! Ninjutsu is a close second because you still get to do cool crazy things with ninjutsu! =D And taijutsu is cool in it's own way but in the end it's really just fighting. Awesome cool fighting, but still nothing really too like outrageous about it! =) I like them all though, but genjutsu is my favorite! =D
    Bill Bandai: Everyone will buy my seemingly innocent toys and pay their hard earned money for them!
    Bill Clinton: So then the toys will rise up and destroy them?
    Bill Bandai: No, you ninny, they just SIT there. People will go nuts wondering WHEN they'll rise up and destroy them!

Junior Member classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2008 09:38 PM
    Threads

Well, I really like all three of them, but I would chose Ninjutsu. Being able to make clones and spit out fireballs is pretty awesome. But Taijutsu comes shortly after.

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

Ninjutsu for me!
    ~♡Ņšnn@♡~

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

It's Genjutsu for me, because my imagination is endless and I can probably come up with plenty of good ideas that I could put to some use.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

I would say either nin or genjutsu, but I would prolly go with ninjutsu, it is just the best cuz there are so many different jutsus!!!!

Member Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads

Welll i would choose Ninjutsu because Taijutsu and Genjutsu are put into ninjutsu catagory....and because im a ninja!!
    Konoha Baka Rangers
    Captain: Petsu-chan

Member Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

I would use taijutsu...I know its just fighting realy, but the idea of your strength and speed being purely due to your force of will and strength of body appeals to me...next after would be ninjutsu because, so far as I have seen, you can't have a kekkei genkai without it.

Member Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 09:30 AM
    Threads

I would like a Taijutsu Kekkei Genkai combo like Kimimaro or Neji used, that would be the coolest. Fighting apeals to me because lots of those jutsu on Naruto are ranged, take time (chidori, rasengan) or improve your taijutsu (kage bunshin)

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow.. you guys made it like all three of them is so great.. I still don't know which one I should choose!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 08:52 PM
    Threads

hmm taijutsu,genjutsu and Kekkai Genkai

BuLmA's Protector Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 10:35 AM
    Threads

I like them all too.. Hehehe... X)
    But I like Genjutsu better then Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.. ^^
    And I dont really like Taijutsu... >.<

So, mine : 1.Genjutsu , 2. Ninjutsu, and the last is Taijutsu...=D
    ~Avvy nd Sig Made by AWESOME GoodyLucky!

~Sig Made by AWESOME Mini!
    ~ThaNKs a Looot, Ma FrieNDs~

LaFF is BeauTifuL
    ~Learn from ur mistake, and dont do that again..

Dormant in Kaori's heart KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:52 AM
    Threads

I like them all as well, but my favorite to least favorite is
    1. Ninjutsu
    2. Taijutsu
    3. Genjutsu

A really really beautiful set made by kaori ^^. I love you so much ^^.
    A really wonderful set by lawlietth

A really nice set made by lawlietth

AF's Danish Guy Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dryaxx PSN ID: Dryaxx XFIRE ID: Dryaxx Steam ID: Dryaxx Wii Code: 7788-8982-7397-2200

can't decide. Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. both so cool ^^

Senior Member kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko Pocky One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 01:53 AM
    Threads

Post Ninjutsu, Genjutsu or Taijutsu??

I think I will pick ninjutsu

Member Csabee The 3rd is on a distinguished road Csabee The 3rd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 05:40 AM
    Threads

My fave is NINJUTSU. It has multiple uses from harming foes with the elements,heal with chakra,or create clones,to summon creatures and so on.^_^
    Last edited by Csabee The 3rd; 02-24-2008 at 03:32 PM.

Senior Member .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Taijutsu because it would be very valuable to be able to move like Lee and play baseball / soccer / football. No one would be able to touch you making you a millionare because people would pay a lot for you to be on their team
    Hitokiri "Battousai The Manslayer"

Master of Speed
    Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu
    "Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"

My Favorite Quote -
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

Mind over matter for me, so Gen-Jutsu is what i will have to go with.
    You can cause pain, make people see things, make an escape while gen-jutsu distracts the enemy, you can do alot of stuff.
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu of the sand View Post
    hmm taijutsu,genjutsu and Kekkai Genkai

uh.. which one are you choosing, exactly??

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

I don't know there is just something so appealing about crushing someone's bones with your bare hands that I just like.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by .-Himura-Kenshin-. View Post
    Taijutsu because it would be very valuable to be able to move like Lee and play baseball / soccer / football. No one would be able to touch you making you a millionare because people would pay a lot for you to be on their team
    nice thinking!! what a great reason lol.
    taijutsu is a great choice ^^

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

i would like all three but if i had to choose it would be genjutsu..

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Junior Member Amer_Uchiha is on a distinguished road Amer_Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads

i would prefer bloodline justu no-one that i know can copying this justu

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Amer_Uchiha View Post
    i would prefer bloodline justu no-one that i know can copying this justu
    hmm.. interesting... what about the people you don't know?? they can copy this jutsu then?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information