AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Odanuki's Scetch Pad

Member Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2008 09:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Odanuki's Scetch Pad

Ok I'mna give this a try...never realy been on a forum before so if I mess this up somehow I'll go ahead and say sorry now...also though bare in mind this is only a quick scetch and not that great...but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it...oh yes and as is obvious I'm sure, its in an Inuyasha style and a char I made based on Sesshomaru...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Odanuki.JPG‎
Views:	34
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	19024  

Member Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok...got another one...finished just a couple hours ago...once agian its mostly just a quick scetch although I did do a bit more detail in this one...hope you like it...and again I'd like to hear or rather see your opinions on it...maybe some thoughts on what you all think I should work on...oh and sorry neither are colored...I lack both the supplies and programs to...thats about it...so yeah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Chubby Odanuki.jpg‎
Views:	41
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	19035  

Senior Member .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Nice, you have a lot of talent (more than me)
    Hitokiri "Battousai The Manslayer"

Master of Speed
    Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu
    "Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"

My Favorite Quote -
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

The first one is great, the second one my only critique is that the hands and feet are a bit small. Besides that though, it looks great as well. You should post more artwork in here!
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for your guys comments...and it was my intention to make the fat ones hands small like shippo...though I do think the did turn a lil to small...anway thnks angain...and thanks for the criticizm...

Closed Thread

Thread Information