AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: just starting out

Member zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 03:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default just starting out

Hi all this isnt my first drawing but Its the one Im working on atm I thot I'd upload for some comments I'm still finishing it (aka the head and skin shading) but give me some pointers for my next in the body and I'll upload the head when done

new char 13.2.08.bmp
    Last edited by zerocool; 02-13-2008 at 05:23 PM.

Member zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 03:45 PM
    Threads

02-13-2008 10;34;56PM.BMP 02-13-2008 10;33;23PM.BMP

here is some more please dont laugh too much

Senior Member IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

Ur doing pretty good. Their pretty nice. Keep it up, you'll just get better everytime u draw. Like u said you've just started.
    ICEBUBLEFLAVA

Junior Member thespiritoflight is on a distinguished road thespiritoflight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 08:13 AM
    Threads

it's a good start.

i recommend you review this amazing "online book" and learn the techniques:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/47171/How-...nga-Characters

remember, learning the basic drawing techniques and understanding the 3d perspectives will help you a lot.

regards.

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 09:27 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

very nice done! the 3rd one is the best.
    for the 1st one, the shoulder should be down a little.
    the 2nd one, the feet and the face kinda strange...
    the 3rd one is okay. If you change it, I think it might look better.
    (sorry about what I said...) um, keep it up, love to see more ^^

* My Fan Arts * | Set by me | Now take requests

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

The one of the girl in the red bikini looks like it has the best proportions for a body. The other two:
    The high kick one: the hand's a bit small and the foot that's kicking up looks a bit odd.
    The HEADLESS! (sorry, couldn't help myself, teehee): the legs don't seem to show where the thigh ends and the knee begins. The hands are a bit small as well... though far better than the ones I draw!

Even so, with the two I gave critique to, they have their definite good sides as well:

The high kick one: I love seeing drawings of people not just in a regular standing pose. The action pose this particular picture has really caught my eye. I can see the movement.

The HEADLESS!: I like the outfit and boots. The clothing creases and the spot showing the bottom of the neck adds a nice extra touch of detail too!

All in all, I do like your work. Just keep practicing, because when anyone practices they can only get even better. Hopefully you'll post more for me to see also.
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 01:03 PM
    Threads

Your doing good for a starter. I can't give you any pointers that Chelle hasn't already given to you. Just keep practicing and you'll be a pro in no time! Good luck

Closed Thread

Thread Information