AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rise Against

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 03:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rise Against

Rise Against

Genre(s): Punk rock, Post-hardcore, Melodic Hardcore

Band Members: Tim Mcllrath, Joe Principe, Brandon Barnes, Zach Blair

Songs: Some of their more famous ones include, The Good Left Undone, Give It All, Swing Life Away, and the recently featured on Guitar Hero III; Prayer of the Refugee

Rise Against, A History:
    I being originally from Illinois had a chance to hear these guys when they were underground, i've loved them ever since so here's a simple wiki paste of some band info.

Rise Against is an American melodic punk band from Chicago, Illinois that was formed in 1999. Their current line-up consists of four members, Tim McIlrath (vocals, guitar), Joe Principe (bass guitar), Brandon BarnesZach Blair (guitar). To date, Rise Against has released four albums, two EPs and one DVD.

Rise Against rose to fame with their first two major label releases, Siren Song of the Counter Culture (2004) and The Sufferer and the Witness (2006), with hits such as "Give It All," "Swing Life Away," "Ready to Fall," "Prayer of the Refugee," and "The Good Left Undone." Each member of the band has mentioned in interviews that there will be a new Rise Against album, which is expected to be released in the summer of 2008

Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

Junior Member Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied has much to be proud of Amziefied's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 11:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I love them! I love the songs 'Give it all' and 'Prayer Of The Refugee' =)

Cant wait 'till their new album comes out

Closed Thread

Thread Information