AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: [wallpapers] "I love...." Wallpaper Contest (Feb 08)

Threaded View

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default [wallpapers] "I love...." Wallpaper Contest (Feb 08)

Sorry for not having a Valentine's Day contest, but I thought I would keep the love feeling going a bit more. (culture note: in Japan, women give chocolates on Feb 14th. Men return the favor on "white day"- March 14th)

The contest theme is "I love....": Make a wallpaper of the thing (anything!) you love.

Is there a food you love? A character or a person? A location or an item? Tell us about it!

Rules:
    1) "love" and the name of the thing you love must be on the wallpaper somewhere (good opportunity to practice your font skills!). For example...
    - I love strawberries
    - strawberry love v2.0
    - Love is Strawberries
    - the words are in the background
    - NOT LIMITED TO THESE! How can YOU incorporate the words of your most loved thing??

2) size: at least 1024x768, but I love to see larger and widescreen walls too!
    3) file size: Please be reasonable.
    4) Not limited to anime! But only anime walls will be in the running to be put on the AW website.
    5) Please put "animewallpapers.com" on the wall and sign your work
    6) attach the wallpaper to this thread though "manage attachments". Let me know if it doesn't work for you.
    7) no adult themes please. Keep your loved item pg-13.
    8) one wallpaper per person. You can change your entry until the deadline, but edit your post please.
    8) keep spam to a minimum. This thread is mainly for questions and submitting walls.

The due date is March 4th at midnight (Tokyo Time) with People's Choice voting soon after.
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 02-22-2008 at 05:29 AM. Reason: rule clarification

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Thread Information