Harris Interactive, a market research company that specializes in public opinion, released a list this week that named the best presidents from numbers ten to one based on public opinion.
If you disagree with the rankings, which presidents would you take out or add in? If you agree with the presidents in the list, but not their rankings, how would you rearrange the list?
10. George W. Bush (2001-Present)
9. Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909)
8. Harry Truman (1945-1953)
7. Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809)
6. Bill Clinton (1993-2001)
5. George Washington (1789-1797)
4. John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
3. Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
2. Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
1. Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865)