AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Most Idiotic Bad Rep You Ever Recieved

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chii Motosuwa View Post
    I recieved one because that person thought I was being vain, and they didn't even bother to leave a name, quite low if you ask me. I laughed at it for 5 hours! I've done nothing wrong to this person, and didn't break the rules when I posted my opinion. It's like I offended him/her and they took it to heart. But, the past is the past, and that person isn't to cause any trouble over.
    your right, people like tick me off, but not so much anymore.
    If people are going to bother to give a bad rep then they should say why.
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

Senior Member Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The most idiotic bad-rep I've ever gotten:

"hurr u suck n ur goin strait to hell wen u die fr likin gheys"

This was followed by a good-rep point.
    Hence the current Public Service Announcement.
    If you're going to be retarded, at least be retarded in the right way.
    (It's actually a really good thing I don't give half-a-crap about how my reputation stands.)
    ~Synesthete Extraordinaire~

PSA: If you're going to bad-rep me, do these three things.
    1. Learn which one is bad-rep. Green=good.
    2. Grow a pair and tell me to my face. Average amount that I check reputation: About once every three weeks or so.
    3. Sign the bad rep. At least have the guts to announce that it was you.

SNAPE KILLS YOUR MOM AT THE END OF BOOK SEVEN.

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Momokachan View Post
    The most idiotic bad-rep I've ever gotten:

"hurr u suck n ur goin strait to hell wen u die fr likin gheys"

This was followed by a good-rep point.
    Hence the current Public Service Announcement.
    If you're going to be retarded, at least be retarded in the right way.
    (It's actually a really good thing I don't give half-a-crap about how my reputation stands.)
    who ever gave you that bad rep is a total idiot! I almost wish i knew who gave you it, then i could mess with them!! Then again they are most likely so stupid that they break logic and i might catch some of their stupid om myself, and i dont want that!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol that one made me LOL.

Like, I know that's a rude thing to say, but it was all typed horribly and, lol.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Grey View Post
    lol that one made me LOL.

Like, I know that's a rude thing to say, but it was all typed horribly and, lol.
    ditto, I may cry it was so funny, but then i remember how dumb the person that wrote it was and then i laugh harder.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

I've received several:

"...................."
    "Stop acting like you're older than me" (huh? I don't sound condescending much).
    "Obviously you need to go back to school. A h-bomb is less powerful than an a-bomb"

Ehh not like I care. 99.999% of my bad rep I deserve.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've gotten a lot of bad rep lately, from people trying to bring my rep down.

So they usually are blank, or have stupid comments on them.

Senior Member Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:59 AM
    Threads

"Obviously you need to go back to school. A h-bomb is less powerful than an a-bomb"

And who the hell cares?
    Honestly.

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

I'm not joking, stupidest bad rep I've ever gotten has to be:

"a"

...no name. no other message....just...a. o_o;

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    I've received several:

"...................."
    "Stop acting like you're older than me" (huh? I don't sound condescending much).

Ehh not like I care. 99.999% of my bad rep I deserve.
    Momo never deserves bad rep! D:
    I get more bad than good, and all are equally retarded. Rep doesn't make you some omnipotent-better than art thou being, so don't act as if it does.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Wow!! ^_^ know what?! I love Natalie Portman too!! guess we'll be buddies!!"

Yea, that was a bad rep. I don't know what for, though. Not even a name!
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Got a brand new one. I got a bad rep because I am begging for reps. Hmmm...nah. I'm not really begging for reps. I just think it would be cool to reach 1000. But apparently I can't say a thing without everyone getting on my case. My bad.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Begging for reputation is stupid, so is whining that you got yelled at for begging for reputation.

I am currently a tad annoyed because the same three or four users keep bad repping me for the sole purpose of bringing my rep down so drastically, I wouldn't be able to use it for moderation anymore.

I really think the rep should be reset at this point, it's just rediculous.

Senior Member Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind has a reputation beyond repute Kariya The Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:59 AM
    Threads

I agree with Dorian. And have tighter rules around it so little immature kids can't ruin it.

I Slept with your Mother Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2010 07:25 PM
    Threads

a neg from Dorian Grey, seems he doesn't like my choice in a screen name

Your username?02-19-2008 05:58 AMInappropriate much? - Dorian Grey

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually no, that was in response to the inapropriate image you have in your signature, and included in that post.

Not to be too offensive, but are you a little retarded? I'm obviously a girl.

I Slept with your Mother Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery is infamous around these parts Sean Connery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Grey View Post
    Actually no, that was in response to the inapropriate image you have in your signature, and included in that post.

Not to be too offensive, but are you a little retarded? I'm obviously a girl.

seems someone here hasn't watched Celebrity Jeopardy on SNL

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
    seems someone here hasn't watched Celebrity Jeopardy on SNL
    I'm pretty sure she has at least heard of it before, and while I'm a fan of the skits, oral sex references and "handjob" in general are in poor taste for a forum where handjob might even be censored, I dunno.

Time and place for everything.

EDIT: It wasn't. Well still, blah blah kids here, blah blah inappropriate for this particular board, blah blah Hitler in a Santa hat blah blah matter of opinion.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 02-19-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is kind of a childrens site here, Sean. And while I did giggle when I first saw your sig, because the skit is funny, it is very inappropriate for a forum aimed at younger people. That's why I bad repped you. I feel that your signature and the images you post are not appropriate for the site. I'm sorry that you can't grasp that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

gee funny, no one else here has had a problem with my sig

Senior Member Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 02:26 AM
    Threads

Hehehe, I've only ever gotten one. It was for mis-labeling a thread. Mistakes happen, eh? *shrugs* Doesn't matter to me. I can be penalized for being human in the real world as well.

"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."-Buddha

<U><FONT color=#acacff><a href="

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Most Idiotic Bad Rep...02-19-2008 09:13 PMHmm... I guess I don't count as "no one" o.o. ~P-san

oh good lord

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Personally... poems are not to be wrong. Just the spelling and grammar.

I think I got one because this person hated my poems and decide to bad rep me so I could "ess tee eff u" or something.

I don't remember.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Senior Member Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Off-topic threads are off-topic?

I admit, I kind of enjoy reading bad reps.
    This is mostly due to the fact that they're all like the one I posted before.

I feel like I should clarify: the rep wasn't -quite- that badly written. It was still pretty bad, though. Enough for me to head-wall in this case, and that's usually reserved for the stupidest of /b/ threads.

-edit-
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    I'm obviously a girl.
    THERE ARE NO GIRLS IN THE INTERNETS. Rule 15, dur.
    Last edited by Momokachan; 02-20-2008 at 08:28 PM.
    ~Synesthete Extraordinaire~

PSA: If you're going to bad-rep me, do these three things.
    1. Learn which one is bad-rep. Green=good.
    2. Grow a pair and tell me to my face. Average amount that I check reputation: About once every three weeks or so.
    3. Sign the bad rep. At least have the guts to announce that it was you.

SNAPE KILLS YOUR MOM AT THE END OF BOOK SEVEN.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Whoever's been bad repping me lately must've been a troll. Anyways, I guess I do take reps quite seriously, lol, I just hate to admit that.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Closed Thread

Thread Information