AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: check out the stats

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 12:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Why is everyone acting all competitive? It's just power levels.. Jeez.

No one really pays attention to them.

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 11:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Gohanisthestrongest View Post
    Toriyama has a list of approved PL's through the Frieza Saga, and as you said there are no official PL's after the Frieza Saga.

To say Frieza is lying is just silly.

Plus, with the list, it's already proven that his max PL is 12,000,000.
    1 - Correct.
    2 - I didn't say Frieza was lying, I just think the possibility should be considered. Characters are not infallible and honest all the time, as some fans seem to think. The percieved error about the time chamber/room of spirit and time comes to mind. When Goku tells Vegeta only two people can go inside, he's clearly lying to help Trunks get nearer to Vegeta. Go review the anime/manga if you have doubts. I was just speculating.
    3 - Where exactly did this list come from? Could you give publisher's information or some sort of direct reference/link to it, please? It would help to diminish my scepticism.
    Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

thats whole lot of numbers!!!!!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gohanisthestrongest View Post
    It doesn't matter where he got them, because they are horribly wrong. He states that Vegeta's PL is 12,000,000 in GT. For one, there were no official PL's after the Frieza Saga. Two, GT is non-canon. Three, even if there were official PL's after the Frieza Saga (which there aren't), Vegeta's PL would be several times higher than 12,000,000, seeing as Frieza's official PL at 100% power was 12,000,000 in the Frieza Saga.
    you should reread what you put. your right on everthing except for this I stated ssj4 Vegeta's pl 12,000,000,000 not 12,000,000.

Member Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2008 03:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    3 - Where exactly did this list come from? Could you give publisher's information or some sort of direct reference/link to it, please? It would help to diminish my scepticism.
    The list I have is in a magazine, and I don't have a scanner. They resemble the Daizenshuu scans, so if you look at that list, most of them will be right.

you should reread what you put. your right on everthing except for this I stated ssj4 Vegeta's pl 12,000,000,000 not 12,000,000.
    You edited your post after I read the PL's on your list. If you go back and look at the dates, you'll see that my first post on this thread was the same day in which you edited it.
    Last edited by Gohanisthestrongest; 04-01-2008 at 03:04 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

I have a question I was watching the buu saga again and suprem kia sayed that buu's power lever was 1000 times stronget than frieza then ....what?

Junior Member SpongeCake is infamous around these parts SpongeCake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2008 11:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gokuman89 View Post
    Yes they did but their was a major demand in knowing the power levels after the freiza saga. So the creators and othr people started to give power levels out. I done alot of research before I posted this stuff to make sure that it was accrate.
    Those power levels are the stupidest and completly wrong thing I've ever seen.

One way to prove this? Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu yet you have Kid Buu's power WAAAAY higher. Ontop of that, Mystic Gohan was a lot stronger than Ssj3 Goku (and there are youtube videos comparing the 2 to prove it PLUS if you've read the mangas Goku even states Mystic Gohan is stronger).

Your power levels are BS and wrong. Also, there has never been and will probably NEVER be a 100% true list of every characters power level from each and every saga and I don't care what you say about some gay magazine you DONT have.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information