AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: check out the stats

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default check out the stats

I figured this would go in the dbz thread because it had to do with dbz.

Broly

at birth: 10,000
    normal: 500
    SS: 10,000
    Legendary SS: 2,000,000,000
    at death: 5,000,000,000
    Bio-Broly: 2,000,000,000
    Goku
    at birth: 2
    DB: 1,000
    Saiyan: 27,000
    Namek: 1,500,000
    SS1: 3,000,000
    Cell: 40,700,000
    SS2: 220,000,000
    SS3: 370,000,000
    Buu: 400,000,000
    GT: 1,000,000,000
    SS4: 12,000,000,000

Majin Buu
    fat: 820,000,000
    evil: 850,000,000
    Super: 1,400,000,000
    Piccolo form: 1,640,000,000
    Gotenks form: 1,900,000,000
    Mystic form: 2,100,000,000
    Kid: 2,500,000,500

Vegeta
    Saiyan: 30,000
    Namek: 52,500
    SS1: 1,000,000
    Cell: 1,500,000
    SS2: 2,000,000
    Majin: 3,000,000
    Buu: 5,000,000
    GT: 10,000,000
    Baby: 200,000,000
    These are just a few people that I like status. What do you think?
    Last edited by King_Shadow89; 02-14-2008 at 12:59 PM.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Didn't they stop the whole "Power Level" thing at the end of the Freiza saga?
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes they did but their was a major demand in knowing the power levels after the freiza saga. So the creators and othr people started to give power levels out. I done alot of research before I posted this stuff to make sure that it was accrate.

Member Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2008 03:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gokuman89 View Post
    Yes they did but their was a major demand in knowing the power levels after the freiza saga. So the creators and othr people started to give power levels out. I done alot of research before I posted this stuff to make sure that it was accrate.
    The creator of DBZ, Toriyama, never gave out PL's after the Frieza Saga.

Any PL's given out after the Frieza Saga are all made up.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Show me exactly where the creators gave out battle powers, because frankly, I think you're full of it.

Battle powers went out along with Scouters in the end of the Freeza saga after they were no longer needed. Not to mention that at best guess, Goku in SSJ1 had a battle power of 3 500 000. This is considering that it appears that Freeza's power level jumps by 500 000 (roughly) with each transformation. That would place him at 100% perfect power at 3 000 000 with Goku being a bit stronger.

So using even that sketchy rationalization as the only indication is Freeza claiming his battle power is a bit over one million in his second form, please explain (on top of showing me precisely where Akira Toriyama divulged these battle power figures) how in the hell you think that the battle powers can simply sky rocket from roughly 3 million up to 40 million?

And to add insult to injury your battle powers make absolutely no sense. Vegeta SSJ only has a BP of one million? So Freeza second form is stronger huh? Your figures for Vegeta in general are completely out of whack considering his fighting power in the Saiyan saga was around a constant 18 000, it was only when he used his Gallic Gun attack did it up to something between 20 and 23 000. Unless you are saying that at the time, he could defeat Dodoria and Zarbon (hint: he could not).

I can't even go on, this is too retarded. Next you'll be posting figures about SSJ8 Gogeta from Dragonball AF where he has a power level of 70 trillion or something ludicrous.
    Last edited by Sagat; 02-14-2008 at 03:50 PM.

Member Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post

Battle powers went out along with Scouters in the end of the Freeza saga after they were no longer needed. Not to mention that at best guess, Goku in SSJ1 had a battle power of 3 500 000. This is considering that it appears that Freeza's power level jumps by 500 000 (roughly) with each transformation. That would place him at 100% perfect power at 3 000 000 with Goku being a bit stronger.

So using even that sketchy rationalization as the only indication is Freeza claiming his battle power is a bit over one million in his second form, please explain (on top of showing me precisely where Akira Toriyama divulged these battle power figures) how in the hell you think that the battle powers can simply sky rocket from roughly 3 million up to 40 million?
    Frieza's PL at full power was 12,000,000. Goku's PL as a SSJ was 15,000,000.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And you can prove this?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And you can prove this?
    Depends on what you consider proof. I have Toriyama's PL's right here where I live, but I don't have the technology to scan it and send you a picture of it. But I do know of a site that uses Toriyama's PL's (of course only up to the Frieza Saga, since that's when he stopped giving out official PL's). It's also slightly off on some, but it's usually small like for Raditz instead of 1,200, he has it as 1,220, but almost all of it, including Frieza's and Goku's PL's, is accurate.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    Didn't they stop the whole "Power Level" thing at the end of the Freiza saga?
    That's what I've read on Wikipedia, but hey, wiki isn't 100% relevant all the time, so I don't know what to believe anymore.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gohanisthestrongest View Post
    Depends on what you consider proof. I have Toriyama's PL's right here where I live, but I don't have the technology to scan it and send you a picture of it. But I do know of a site that uses Toriyama's PL's (of course only up to the Frieza Saga, since that's when he stopped giving out official PL's). It's also slightly off on some, but it's usually small like for Raditz instead of 1,200, he has it as 1,220, but almost all of it, including Frieza's and Goku's PL's, is accurate.
    Toriyamas PL?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Toriyamas PL?
    Toriyama is the creator of DBZ, as you may already know. He has only a few PL's mentioned in the Manga, but he also released an entire PL list up to the Frieza Saga, because people were highly confused based on just the ones in the Manga.

He has them listed in a rare (The Owner of a shop that sold lots of DBZ stuff, gave me his only copy of it because I was one of his best customers and he was closing down) "The Best Of The Anime World: Dragonball Z" magazine. He also has a Q & A session in there, but those are the only two features in the magazine in which he was involved with.

But, I don't have a scanner or anything to scan it to show you that I really do have it. However, I do know of a site that lists most of the PL's that are exactly the same as the ones Toriyama listed.

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Are you sure this is true? Sorry not to sound rude, but I heard somewhere that the manga featured powerlvls all the way through (GT didn't cause it wasn't toriyama) I also heard that each super Saiya-jin added another fifty times to the powerlvl and that LSS was inbetween 2 and 3. (kaioken 2x, Kaiokenx4 is 4x Oozaru 10x SSJ1 is 50x, SSj2 100x LSS 125x SSj3 150x ssj4 would be 200 times and gold oozaru was 175x but lacked control. Don't quote me on this though im not sure just checkin

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rowloman View Post
    Are you sure this is true? Sorry not to sound rude, but I heard somewhere that the manga featured powerlvls all the way through (GT didn't cause it wasn't toriyama) I also heard that each super Saiya-jin added another fifty times to the powerlvl and that LSS was inbetween 2 and 3. (kaioken 2x, Kaiokenx4 is 4x Oozaru 10x SSJ1 is 50x, SSj2 100x LSS 125x SSj3 150x ssj4 would be 200 times and gold oozaru was 175x but lacked control. Don't quote me on this though im not sure just checkin
    Each SSJ level being 50 times stronger than the one before is correct, as is LSSJ (Broly) being between SSJ2 and SSJ3.

But everything else is wrong.

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not over 9000?!

Member Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 09:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gohanisthestrongest View Post
    Each SSJ level being 50 times stronger than the one before is correct, as is LSSJ (Broly) being between SSJ2 and SSJ3.

But everything else is wrong.

What else is there? You mean the oozarus? or the powerlevels continuing in the manga?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch of the rebellion View Post
    [/color]

What else is there? You mean the oozarus? or the powerlevels continuing in the manga?
    Both.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you are a big dbz fan you will know that the power reading thing didn't stop at the freiza saga at all. it contenuied even through the cell games... waite I got an example dbz movie 6 return of cooler. rewatch that and you'll see.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you are a big dbz fan you will know that the power reading thing didn't stop at the freiza saga at all. it contenuied even through the cell games... waite I got an example dbz movie 6 return of cooler. rewatch that and you'll see.
    If you are a big DBZ fan, you will know that Movies are non-canon. Big time DBZ fans also know that official PL's were NOT given after the Frieza Saga, which is something Toriyama himself has said. And BTW, since you aren't a big time DBZ fan, I should let you know that Toriyama is the creator of DB and DBZ.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just figured I was a big fan because I have seen every episode and movie. But okay what ever you said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just figured I was a big fan because I have seen every episode and movie. But okay what ever you said.
    Try seeing all of them many many many times, and reading all of the Manga many many many times.

SOS Brigade Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8 has a reputation beyond repute Broly3k8's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2014 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8

Lol...I have seen the DBZ and DB sagas many times over and over and voer and over again but i would never claim to be a "big fan" only because i have major bais towards broly...Im actually returning to the tattoo parlor this week to see how the lady is doing on the pic... Want to get it done before i get to iraq. But i do enjoy the series very much and i will say i am very knowledgeable on Broly!

Forgive me they didnt teach us to spell when i joined the army.

Back from Afghanistan (for a good 8-9 months now), and my first child is due in a few weeks, yet my heart is still beating at 120bpm plus. I love house, Hardstyle, Trance, and a few other sub genres. EDM for life.

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

I figured this would go in the dbz thread because it had to do with dbz.

Broly

at birth: 10,000
    normal: 500
    SS: 10,000
    Legendary SS: 2,000,000,000
    at death: 5,000,000,000
    Bio-Broly: 2,000,000,000
    Goku
    at birth: 2
    Saiyan: 27,000
    Namek: 1,500,000
    SS1: 3,000,000
    Cell: 40,700,000
    SS2: 220,000,000
    SS3: 370,000,000
    Buu: 400,000,000
    GT: 1,000,000,000

Majin Buu
    fat: 820,000,000
    evil: 850,000,000
    Super: 1,400,000,000
    Piccolo form: 1,640,000,000
    Gotenks form: 1,900,000,000
    Mystic form: 2,100,000,000
    Kid: 2,500,000,500

Vegeta
    Saiyan: 30,000
    Namek: 52,500
    SS1: 1,000,000
    Cell: 1,500,000
    SS2: 2,000,000
    Majin: 3,000,000
    Buu: 5,000,000
    GT: 10,000,000
    Baby: 200,000,000
    These are just a few people that I like status. What do you think?
    where did you get the stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sensei-zeb View Post
    where did you get the stats
    It doesn't matter where he got them, because they are horribly wrong. He states that Vegeta's PL is 12,000,000 in GT. For one, there were no official PL's after the Frieza Saga. Two, GT is non-canon. Three, even if there were official PL's after the Frieza Saga (which there aren't), Vegeta's PL would be several times higher than 12,000,000, seeing as Frieza's official PL at 100% power was 12,000,000 in the Frieza Saga.
    Last edited by Gohanisthestrongest; 02-29-2008 at 05:20 PM.

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Oh, boy...ok, here I go.
    The only power levels given are given by characters in the manga anime, so they have to be able to use a scouter to nail down the exact number...right? Since scouters start blowing up around the Vegeta v. Goku fight and the middle of the debacle on Namek, there's no way to be sure of any power levels from then on. The only reason we even have to think Frieza's PL exceeds one million is his own claim...I wouldn't trust him explicitly. He is a lunatic galactic tyrant, after all, and is capable of lying.
    The only way to guage powers later on is in relative terms; no hard numbers can be used with any certainty. These were likely typed up by a fan site for the purpose of entertaining "who would win" arguments.
    As for the movies, those are made by TOEI animation with very little apparent regard for continuity; most everyone has rejected them as canon ( and some would say the same of GT). Broly actually turned the idea of the legendary super saiyan into a cheap enemy where the LSS was intended to be the one that would avenge teh saiyan race. GOKU is the LSS.
    There are NO official PLs beyond Namek. The only other time anyone can nail down a number is when the androids show up (#16 seems to have a built-in scouter of sorts), but no PLs are ever actually stated.
    | Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    Oh, boy...ok, here I go.
    The only power levels given are given by characters in the manga anime, so they have to be able to use a scouter to nail down the exact number...right? Since scouters start blowing up around the Vegeta v. Goku fight and the middle of the debacle on Namek, there's no way to be sure of any power levels from then on. The only reason we even have to think Frieza's PL exceeds one million is his own claim...I wouldn't trust him explicitly. He is a lunatic galactic tyrant, after all, and is capable of lying.
    The only way to guage powers later on is in relative terms; no hard numbers can be used with any certainty. These were likely typed up by a fan site for the purpose of entertaining "who would win" arguments.
    As for the movies, those are made by TOEI animation with very little apparent regard for continuity; most everyone has rejected them as canon ( and some would say the same of GT). Broly actually turned the idea of the legendary super saiyan into a cheap enemy where the LSS was intended to be the one that would avenge teh saiyan race. GOKU is the LSS.
    There are NO official PLs beyond Namek. The only other time anyone can nail down a number is when the androids show up (#16 seems to have a built-in scouter of sorts), but no PLs are ever actually stated.
    Toriyama has a list of approved PL's through the Frieza Saga, and as you said there are no official PL's after the Frieza Saga.

To say Frieza is lying is just silly.

Plus, with the list, it's already proven that his max PL is 12,000,000.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information