AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fairest of them all

Alias's Child Prodigy! prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2008 01:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fairest of them all

A very simple question, who to you is the fairest of them all? Who is the most physically beautiful woman that you have laid your eyes on?

Another question, how does it feel when you see her face? When you see someone that is beautiful to your eyes? People say that the mere sight of beauty gives us a certain amount of happiness or pleasure, how true is this for you?

Do you believe that you can give a slight bit of happiness to people by merely displaying physical beauty to them?

Addendum:
    Also for women, you can edit the question so that they can apply to men as well. I am not really sure what you label men as when you find them physically attractive so, I believe you just call them cute or hot but I guess we will find out.
    Last edited by prototypetetra; 02-27-2008 at 10:59 AM.

Thank you my little pet.
    Mode: P: A, S: C

Senior Member ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2008 11:38 PM
    Threads

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder you can be beautiful and be a complete hateful jerk or you can be the ugliest thing alive and have a kind heart.
    Personally id rather have someone caring than beautiful but if i can get both im not complaining either ^_^
    Been gone for 3 months ive lost alot but learned alot now im back... but for how long i wonder?
    *meow* =^-^=

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

But in all seriousness, if we're talking about like ACTUAL people I have seen and interacted with...I'd honestly have to say my girlfriend right now. I like literally obsessed over this girl since October (not like...creepy obsession and stalking just like...I found myself thinking about her CONSTANTLY). I know, it's a cliche answer, but to me it's the god honest truth. I'm crazy about this girl.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 02-27-2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: o__o;;
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

I don't think that I have honestly seen a girl, or woman that I thought was the absolute most beautiful woman out there. Usually my opinion changes drastically when I hear them talk. As for my self, I care about intelligence, common sense, and the ability to speak with out complete reliance on slang. In addition I find mentally mature women to be very attractive, put a kind heart in there and I'm madly in love.
    Where as I do understand and respect physical attraction, I do every thing I can to find good qualities in people, that includes my GF's. the physical character is a signature of genes for a mate. beautiful to you or me means that one of use sees a gene that we want in a child. Or want out of a primal need for food, protection, and well mating.
    surrounding ones self with aesthetically pleasing things does make one feel better, comfortable. But when it comes to people you surround your self with you must take this with a grain of salt. You can be surrounded by your dream guy/girl but be miserable if they beat you or other wise abuse you.
    I personally just do my best not to be shallow, and look for an all around good girl friend.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Yeah, I'm obsessed with my girlfriend at the moment too. She makes me feel better and I also feel comfortable whenever I'm around her.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

hmmmm... the real beauty of a person is on the heart...^_^
    siggy by tsuki

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Most beautiful girl I'v ever laid eyes on would be Kate. Ex gf. First time I saw her in person I knew she was the one. I immediately jumped forward and hugged her really tight, not caring that her parents were about and didn't know we were dating. I loved her with all my heart and finally seeing her made it swell painfully in my chest.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Sayla Mass
    She is so perfect, the hair, the eyes, and above all the character.

People say that the mere sight of beauty gives us a certain amount of happiness or pleasure, how true is this for you?
    It is hardwired into our genes
    Of course beauty can't be scientifically defined, it differs from one person to another.
    Last edited by Aizmov; 02-27-2008 at 04:33 AM.

Senior Member ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:18 PM
    Threads

Nariko. Too many feelings to list here without looking like an idiot.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 02-27-2008 at 11:30 AM.
    Nice day for a, White Wedding.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

sasuke!!!!!1111!

No.

Probably the person I like! His name is Sonny... and yeah. I think he's gorgeous.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Graphic Designer omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 10:57 PM
    The world which I create from my perceptions
    Threads

o.0...now why should i tell you this?

All I'll say is that she's pretty and kind.

My Fan Bars:

Currently taking requests! YAY!

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

If my boyfriend was answering this he'd say me.

But I'm not lez or bi so I cant say the same thing about other women.

However if the same applied to a guy I'd say my boyfriend for we've been dating almost a year now and not once have I felt a feeling toward another guy even for a split second.

Except my ex.. For he would not be an ex if he was alive..
    Last edited by Maledictis Voca; 02-27-2008 at 09:42 AM.
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

Alias's Child Prodigy! prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The first question was not a trick question. It merely asks for what it simply says, the most "physically" beautiful woman; you do not have to be smart or nice to be "physically" beautiful ~ just the same as you being the kindest person out there but it does not make you physically beautiful, it may make you beautiful "as" a person though.

There is nothing shallow about being able to appreciate physical beauty; As some people say, God gave us eyes to appreciate the beautiful world that he made, and I think women are the manifestation of pure beauty. It is however shallow to judge a woman merely by her physical looks "alone".

I really hear about a lot of men being attracted to this specific character, Sayla Mass, but she truely is beautiful I would say.

Demonplight, I agree that that is how, I believe, our brains process this information. I will say, the latter parts of that made me snicker, beaten with an ugly stick by a very beautiful woman huhuhummm.

Capernicus, I am sorry for the loss. Do not lose hope, you have a lifetime to pursue her if you really love this woman.

Sasuke really appeals to a lot of women, I guess he really is cute anyway.

I also find a lot of women who think Orlando Bloom is, as they say, "hot".

As for the rest I do not know what they look like so I believe I cannot say much.

As for me I would say, the most beautiful woman to me at the moment would be Eva Green. I first saw her on the movie "Kingdom of Heaven", she just looks stunning for me. I simply cannot think of anyone else, her image just comes to mind when I asked myself this question.

It makes me smile when I see beautiful women and I believe it is not out of lust, it is just the same when you see a beautiful landscape a beautiful sunrise or mountain or waterfall; You just say "Beautiful" and that is it, there is no need to think, you just appreciate it.
    Last edited by prototypetetra; 02-27-2008 at 10:36 AM.

Thank you my little pet.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Man theres these two people I go to school with who I think are absolutely beautiful, I can never stop staring at them. I need time to think of how to describe them but I need to go to class, so I'll be back in 4 hours.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

I'd have to say Jessica Alba. OMG those lips....

Sexiest woman alive.
    Two sides of the same coin; when happiness is unknown, sorrow has no meaning. The pain is lessened.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think it is alright for a woman to also be able to appreciate another woman's beauty, it does not make you a lesbian or something I would say it would be simply like looking up or simply acknowledging someone else's beauty.

Much the same in men, you are not gay by simply saying that someone is handsome, the message is probably more like "I wish I looked like that guy".

The cutest that I have seen Jessica Alba was in Sin City I believe.
    Last edited by prototypetetra; 02-27-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Thank you my little pet.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know her name. She's the girl that used to do Aveeno commercials.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uh, honestly, how the hell should I know? It's not like I run up to perfect strangers and ask them for their name. And even if I did, it would be perfectly meaningless to post their name here.

Also, I find celebrities the most to be amongst the most repulsive people around, so I really can't choose a familiar face either.
    Last edited by Eris; 02-27-2008 at 01:03 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Graphic Designer omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 10:57 PM
    The world which I create from my perceptions
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Raw View Post
    I don't know her name. She's the girl that used to do Aveeno commercials.
    0.o... I like that old lady in those Dove Natural Beauty commercials...-_-

...yeah... right...

My Fan Bars:

Currently taking requests! YAY!

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

The most physically beautiful person can't be seen currently, since she's always been depicted in paintings or has been made into a statue. In all honesty, even though there's the huger than hugest possibility of her nonexistence, it's the Virgin Mary.
    I know! I've practically made fun of Christianity for a good part of my teen years, but whenever I see that modest beauty displayed in every statue, every painting...I just can't help but think that's she the most wonderful person I've ever had the chance to meet--well, not meet, per se, but the greatest beginning of true beauty that can only be outlined in the works of art that have been modeled after her.

Beautiful things can allow other people to see the beauty in themselves. With the Mary statues I've seen, she is shown standing on top of the world but staring down at it, hands folded, and giving it a motherly smile or in motherly concern. Seeing a beautiful flower can allow a girl to dream of being just as pure, and if she wants that purity enough, she'll really strive for it. Seeing a beloved baseball star hitting a homerun without the aid of steroids could be beautiful enough to a fan; and that beauty in hard work being paid off with spectacular results could spur the boy into working as hard as his favorite star.

So, shortening that all into something simple: beauty, within and without, is contagious, and it isn't a crime letting that loose into the world.
    Last edited by Leorina; 02-27-2008 at 02:29 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

King of Hearts Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2008 10:36 AM
    smile fast fading and arms out wide, all alone in the blueberry patch
    Threads

Think what you will of me, but I'd have to say my sister for this one. When I see her I do get happy. Not like that, perverts >_>

What is this feeling of hopelessness, of sorrow and grief and yearning? I call it, without you.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

The most attractive guy I've ever met/seen was a guy named Nate who graduated last year from my high school. I'm sure it sounds weird to say a guy is "beautiful," but he really was just a beautiful, beautiful guy. Tall, red hair, brown eyes, he was in a few of my art classes and the whole time I could never concentrate. x_x

As far as women goes, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen was at a new year's eve party/gathering thing at a fox hunting club I've ridden at a few times. Her name was Nadia, and she was Russian and didn't speak English very well. She wore no makeup, wore really plain clothing, didn't speak much, but she was extremely beautiful. She was sort of tall, dark curly hair, dark blue eyes.

And as weird as it sounds, I have to say that my mother is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Not just from pictures of when she was younger, but now as well. She is a very striking woman and I don't think any amount of age could detract beauty away from her, and I think that is a rare quality. My mom has dark brown hair and very light brown/gold eyes.

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

well i would have to say Gong li. though why she always has roles as the mean bad attitude woman is beyond me o.O as far as ppl i've actually met i'd go with...crystal thompson, my old battalion commander in high school >.>

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Myself, naturally.

I can't believe I'm the first person to answer with that. There's no such thing as the "most beautiful" in an aesthetic sense.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I tend to see striking features on one woman or another that I find insanely beautiful, but have yet to see one person with all of those traits ;p

For example, I saw a girl on campus the other day with beautiful lips. They were plump and pillowy looking while still perfectly proportional to her face. And I'd be hard pressed to see eyes I like more than those of Olivia Wilde. If I were hard pressed I'm sure I could come up with a few other examples. But again, what it boils down to is I don't think I'll ever see a woman with all the traits I find most attractive. And that's fine, because I don't want to be obsessing over a woman XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information