AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pet Hates

Senior Member Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 12:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Don't know but they all have funny white coats.
    Threads

Default Pet Hates

((Sorry If there is already a thread on this topic I looked but nothing came up))

Basically tell us you pet hates. For those of you that don't know what a pet hate is: A pet hate is something that you can't stand. Try not to curse

Mt Pet hate is when people go around with only one ear phone in their ear while they should have two and get the full song.
    When things go boom ... RUN AWAY!!!!

I Don't Rep Back If you want rep from me give me a good reason.

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

Those would be "Pet Peeves" not Pet Hates, of course that's what we call them here.

I have many. so let's run down the list

1: My Biggest Pet Peeve, is unless I tell someone to do it: Being woken up from my sleep by someone or something, I like to dictate when my sleep ends and if I don't get to do that, I get annoyed very easily.

2: Children who swear: I do my absolute best not to swear around children: and the ones whom swear really urk me(I'm talking about the kids whom at 6-10) Tell their parents to "F-off" or say things such as that. make me think what kind of world we're coming to where Children use words where they don't even know what they mean

3: People Whom Force their belief's on other people: weather that be religion or otherwise: Annoy me.

Examples of this are

Religion: If you're any religion? I respect it, that could be anything for all I care, but please don't force it on others.

Other: For Example: I have a friend whom is a Vegetarian. - I am not, Though I respect people whom are, I will not be changing my habits and absoultely DESPISE when people tell me "You know, eating meat is cruel" - People have their opinions, and I hate having them forced upon me.

Now: As far as Anime Forum Goes

Pet Peeves

1: Newbies Whom Don't Read The Rules: I was posting in a thread yesterday and a newbie said and I quote "I know this has been asked before but I'm new so - These types of Newbies whom don't read the rules, annoy me past all comprehension. especially ones whom seem like they would have taken time to read the rules, but just didn't for lack of caring.

2: People whom say "I watch Anime so I can learn Japanese" - You can't learn Japanese from watching Anime you can learn Phrases? but that's it, not anything useful. and also: The way of writing in Japan is not Romaji(Which most Anime songs/shows) are used to convey in: But in Kanji, so using Romaji will be seeing as a crutch and looked down upo in Japan

3: Trolls: People whom post crap just to Ire other people annoy me beyond all comprehension, do something better with you're lives, we're all begging you.

4: Deals with Series, and I'm not getting into it because I don't want to be flamed

So yeah, those are my pet peeves.
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pee and poop everywhere.
    Their fur sticks to everything.
    Barking.
    And my grey hound constantly wants attention..
    Last edited by Ramona Flowers; 02-13-2008 at 09:39 AM.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NovaStar View Post
    Those would be "Pet Peeves" not Pet Hates, of course that's what we call them here.

I have many. so let's run down the list

1: My Biggest Pet Peeve, is unless I tell someone to do it: Being woken up from my sleep by someone or something, I like to dictate when my sleep ends and if I don't get to do that, I get annoyed very easily.

2: Children who swear: I do my absolute best not to swear around children: and the ones whom swear really urk me(I'm talking about the kids whom at 6-10) Tell their parents to "F-off" or say things such as that. make me think what kind of world we're coming to where Children use words where they don't even know what they mean

3: People Whom Force their belief's on other people: weather that be religion or otherwise: Annoy me.

Examples of this are

Religion: If you're any religion? I respect it, that could be anything for all I care, but please don't force it on others.

Other: For Example: I have a friend whom is a Vegetarian. - I am not, Though I respect people whom are, I will not be changing my habits and absoultely DESPISE when people tell me "You know, eating meat is cruel" - People have their opinions, and I hate having them forced upon me.

Now: As far as Anime Forum Goes

Pet Peeves

1: Newbies Whom Don't Read The Rules: I was posting in a thread yesterday and a newbie said and I quote "I know this has been asked before but I'm new so - These types of Newbies whom don't read the rules, annoy me past all comprehension. especially ones whom seem like they would have taken time to read the rules, but just didn't for lack of caring.

2: People whom say "I watch Anime so I can learn Japanese" - You can't learn Japanese from watching Anime you can learn Phrases? but that's it, not anything useful. and also: The way of writing in Japan is not Romaji(Which most Anime songs/shows) are used to convey in: But in Kanji, so using Romaji will be seeing as a crutch and looked down upo in Japan

3: Trolls: People whom post crap just to Ire other people annoy me beyond all comprehension, do something better with you're lives, we're all begging you.

4: Deals with Series, and I'm not getting into it because I don't want to be flamed

So yeah, those are my pet peeves.
    Very nicely done! *applause* I agree with NovaStar.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Whilst serving on a checkout the current customer might add, "That means I get that for free."
    ████████████

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bluetooth head-sets. I always think people are talking to themselves.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

"But they're only internet friends!"
    "Done because we are too meny."

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

My Absolute, Number 1 All Time Most Loathed Pet Peeve

'Moral High Horsers'
    These people are absolutely loathful. The type of person who hops on a 'pet cause', usually something popular, and trendy. They then brag about how freaking morally superior they are to you just because they follow some stupid pet cause. For example, a common one is a first year college student who becomes a Vegan. They will make a huge song and dance about how horrible eating meat is, and how freaking great they are as a person and contributing so freaking much to the planet whenever meat is consumed within a 400 yard radius around them. I just KNOW these people more likely than not truly don't believe in their obnoxious cause, but simply do it as a means for either a.)Attention or b.)To feel superior to others.

2.)Bono - See above.

Member Chimera is just really nice Chimera is just really nice Chimera is just really nice Chimera is just really nice Chimera's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2008 07:21 AM
    Threads

The government lol...

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

People who say you are their friend, when you're actually not...
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 11:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
    The government lol...
    so true.

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those slow lines at drive-thru banks.Geez.>_>

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Snobby people. Stuck up but approachable I can tolerate, but some of the people I work for won't even bother using your name or looking directly at you, and they're usually the first to complain about something beyond my control.

It's CAPTAIN Peon to YOU Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 09:21 PM
    Threads

People who are always depressed. I know that they might have reasons in being so and I wouldn't understand them, it just annoys me.

A joke between my sister and I... Don't mind me.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Snobby people. Stuck up but approachable I can tolerate, but some of the people I work for won't even bother using your name or looking directly at you, and they're usually the first to complain about something beyond my control.
    My spider sences are tingling...

Any chance you work in retail?

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by SGI View Post
    My spider sences are tingling...

Any chance you work in retail?
    No, I'm a Security Guard stationed in a residential building.

Twice the work of a Doorman, half the pay, and about as much respect.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heh, a few things...

* Loud people >:/
    * Annoying dogs always bothering me >:/
    * Too emo-ish people (no offense)
    * Long hair ....
    * Changes...(sometimes)
    -there's more, i'll edit if I remember themm-

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

1. Having to go through the maze lines at the bank... even when there's no one in front of you. I always end up feeling like a mouse looking for cheese. -_-
    2. Children who curse. (As NovaStar said)
    3. The bluetooth headset thing. That always freaks me out, lol. (As Obi-Raw said)
    4. Getting the grocery cart that's the special snowflake of the bunch... you know, the one that makes the loud creak noises and has that one wheel that wants to go every direction BUT forward.
    5. When a person calls right during the very intriguing ending of a show I'm watching.
    6. Cats in heat- because they just meow and meow and meow- they could be a block away and I'd most likely still hear them. O_O Egh.
    7. When you have really odd dreams and right when you're going to explain it to someone, it completely erases itself from your memory.
    8. When my dog, Roxy, wants to play and drops her slobbery toy right on my face.
    9. People who only turn their blinker on RIGHT at the very second they're actually turning. There goes the warning... gah.
    10. Right after you've brushed your teeth- the taste you get from anything you eat or drink... all minty mixed with whatever. Blegh!
    11. Having the bookmark slip out of the book and having to spend forever finding where you left off from 3+ days ago.

Annnnd those are my pet peeves.
    Last edited by MissChelly; 02-14-2008 at 01:36 AM.
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

1. Stepping in cat, dog, or any animal/person's barf, pee, or poop.(especially bare footed)
    2. Someone taking your parking spot.. dont you just want to strangle them?
    3. parents who dont take their screaming kid out of the resturant while you're trying to eat.
    4. microwaving steak... it always gets too over cooked. >.< I like it bloody!!
    5. Burnt popcorn... I swear I am cursed.
    6. You have everything but the mayo to make a sandwich. I hate missing little things to eat the simplest of foods. ='(

AF's Resident FoodStuff Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco! has a reputation beyond repute Taco!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2008 12:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wii? What Wii?

Hmm ...

I don't like it when younger brothers decide that they're the only thing that matters on this planet and that they can make whatever noise with their drums that they want to at any time. :]

SUPER TACO!
    AF's Resident Foodstuff
    (as proclaimed by NovaStar)

| Digimon Addict For Life |
    | Has love for Kimlasca|
    | ABYSS BLACK |

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Moral imperialism is something that I hate with an incandescent passion. People who storm in like a cowboy guns blazing to correct your morality. They do this why? Because they are right. As the knights of universal morality, they are always right, by flawless circular definition. Don't you dare question them. Not only does their gut feeling tell them what's right and wrong for them, they tell them what's right and wrong FOR EVERYONE. Because there is only one morality, and it is theirs.

I kindly request moral imperialists to eat flaming death.
    Last edited by Eris; 02-14-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raidou Kuzunoha View Post
    People who are always depressed. I know that they might have reasons in being so and I wouldn't understand them, it just annoys me.

Do I annoy you???

Anyway people who act so freakin retarted it just annoys to the point where you wanna.......

well for me burn........
    anyway also people who act so freaking preepy(even though me and my friend Maya do it on purpose to bother people)Like its so totally annoying,like don't you agree?
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Junior Member Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent has a reputation beyond repute Pent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2008 09:03 AM
    Threads

My "Pet hates"

In no particular order.

1. People who stand in front of doors having conversations.
    2. People who walk down the wrong side of stairs, escalators ect.
    3. People who are loud and obnoxious on public transport.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

I hate pets and their owners. Exclusively.
    Honestly, if i'd carry a can of gasoline in every mall or house i go, i'd set you AND your stupid dog on fire.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Graphic Designer omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 10:57 PM
    The world which I create from my perceptions
    Threads

I can't stand sharp alarms. They drive me insane. I have a zen clock that use chimes.

My Fan Bars:

Currently taking requests! YAY!

Closed Thread

Thread Information