AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VOTING: REBIRTH, Come one come all!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default VOTING: REBIRTH, Come one come all!

Here is where you vote for your favorite story. Please leave a good decription on why you picked what story you liked best.

You may vote three times.

1. Is the one your personal favorite.
    2. Is the one you feel represented the theme best.
    3. Is the one you feel was the well written.

Links to come soon! Setting everything up. :D
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Please remember, this is the voting thread!

Please post your votes here, and explain each accordingly!

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

1. Is the one your personal favorite. number 7, i liked this one simply because it strayed away from having a human as the character/s with the complex feelings. It was also extremely discriptive and i actually liked the lion as a character, he was honourable and proud. All in all a brilliant story.
    2. Is the one you feel represented the theme best. number 5, the idea of a guardian looking after her loved ones represented the theme well.
    3. Is the one you feel was the well written. number 9, the amount of detail and the way the plot flowed from each detail to the next was great.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

1) Entry 10 - I'm touched by this story. It shows women's caring nature and their strength. It also has a moral behind the story. This story is also logical. A transition from a less desirable attitude to a positive attitude.

2) Entry 9 - Descriptive images and very clear presentation. I can picture the images in my head. This story solely represents rebirth. Oh, a journey into the future?

3) Entry 5 - Very short but interesting. The content is well presented and 'spotless'; story with no grammatical error (as far as I can see). I also like the idea of this story.
    Last edited by CrimsonMoon; 02-18-2008 at 05:24 AM. Reason: I have to add things

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

1. Is the one your personal favorite: Number 10: This one was fantastic in description, and I liked the almost science fiction feeling of the story. Overall imagery was great, and involved many of the five senses.
    2. Is the one you feel represented the theme best: Number 2: I felt that this story had more than one very strong instance of rebirth - not only when the child died, but when they were adopted by the rich family and the child left their first life behind. This was a very well-told story.
    3. Is the one you feel was the well written: Number 5: The grammar, syntax and diction were all well-placed in this story. I very much appreciate good grammar - yay for correct writing! ^^

Good entries by everyone. ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

1. Personal Favorite: #9. I really liked how this story was written. It's very descriptive and as a reader, I could picture everything that was going on perfectly. The overall feel of the story is brilliant.
    "Everything was the purest of whites, like snow just fallen. Through the snow-white dreamscape I fell. I felt myself drifting downward, falling like a sheet of paper towards the blank plane. I reached out my hand limply and touched it, softly, like a baby mother tenderly touches her baby. It was soft, like newborn skin... Then, the white erupted as happens when a hammer falls in milk. Droplets flew upwards, spiraling into helixes and spheres, then began falling again." When i read that part, I actually shuddered [dunno if it was the falling or the cold =3].

2. Represented the theme best: #2I'll be honest. I came to vote with an expectation. I wanted to see what people would come up with in their stories other than the main characters physically dying or being born. And what type of feelings the writer could conjure up. Thus, I agree with Mira.

3. The best written: #7 I noticed that people took best written as most grammatically correct or flawless speller. I understood "best written" as most potential to become a successful author. As in how well the words were used to weave the story. I thought number #7 really stood out. Very imaginative. The story also flowed very smoothly - great job =3
    Last edited by Daenerys; 02-19-2008 at 09:16 PM.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Alrighty, I finally finished reading through all the entries thoroughly and though I hate to admit it, there are some pretty outstanding work out there with some far better than most of the stuff I've ever written. But of course this is a contest and hence a choice has to be made. Here they are :-

Number 3 - For personal favorite, I judged by taking all factors into account, i.e. theme fit, great use of language and plot devices. I have no idea why this has not been voted for yet but this, in my opinion topped all 3 aspects off. There were no grammar or spelling mistakes, brilliant choice of words to clearly represent imagery and an intriguing plot that provided a completely different perspective when compared to the other stories. However, I did feel that the concept wasn't original but as they say, you can turn old plots into entirely new stories just by writing it your way and this has proven that theory.

Number 10 - Note that I feel Number 3 did this best but observing how the votes went I am going to choose the next best and not the best. Correct me if this is not how the voting works. As for Number 10, the touching story of child birth was sweet and did tug at my heart strings. I thought that the concept of her husband being reborn through her child was something beffitting the theme. I am not fond of present tense usage as it tends to lead to a lot of writing mistakes (there were minor ones in here) so to the writer who did this, good work for the attempt but try to go through this and make the grammar corrections if you have the time.

Number 9 - Next best well written one. The style and imagery was great. Loved the use of short sentences to create impactful scenes. But note that there were very minor grammar spots and a couple of spelling typos, which I'm sure you'll be able to spot if you give it a second look.

If at all I'm allowed to say more, worthy mentions should be given to number 4 (for the most creative fanfiction) and number 1 (for best script). Though not the best written ones they were both still enjoyable. That's all for my take and good luck to all the entrants. To those who have not been selected, once again you are encouraged to post the stories or PM them to me and I'll review them for you. Please DO NOT give up writing because of this.

Cheers
    Last edited by Hypergraphian; 02-19-2008 at 10:53 PM.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For each person who votes between today and the 18th, I will give them 1,000,000 rupees.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

1 Personal favorite. Entry 2- I enjoyed it a lot because I could relate with my own feelings on freedom.

2 Represented the Theme best. Entry 7- I felt all the details kept true to the actual lions in Africa and not some Lion King crud for those under the age of 8.

3 Best written. Entry 5- I dunno why, but something about it just seemed to constantly poking out about it. The details and context of the sentencing fit well within eachother.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

Well since you offered, Ai (just kidding). I have finally found the time to read them all.

Personal Fav- #3 was very descriptive, which is something I like to see.

Theme- I feel that #2 definitley fit the theme better than the others. Not much more to say.

Best Written- #5 caught my eye. It flowed well, and it seemed like the best written one to me.
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

Senior Member Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:28 PM
    Threads

1. Entry 5. Partially I just liked the subject of the story, but I also liked all the little tidbits thrown in. I wanted to ask "where's the rest of it?" and keep reading. I want to know how the character got to that point and what happens next, and why she keeps coming back. It felt tragic but beautiful.

2. Entry 10. I liked the tone of the piece. Not only was it well written but the characters felt very real to me. I think it fits the theme in multiple ways - the child being the rebirth of the dead lover and the woman being reborn in her desire to keep the child. Some of the other stories felt like they shoved the theme in your face at the last second, but this one it felt very natural. Also very hopeful, which is how I tend to think of rebirth.

3. Entry 7. Very descriptive and a unique subject. Everything about it just felt very alive - the scraggly old lion, the gazelle, the desert...I was impressed. I agree with the person who mentioned Lion King; whenever I watch/read something from a lion's perspective, I can't help but think of Lion King, but this definitely deviated and felt more 'real'.
    Ish hogtied, mostly, on a grill, oh, baby, covered in chocolate, mostly,
    with a banana in his mouth. Oh, oh, baby, if only Ai were that chick....

~AnimeGlobe, Old Skool - Society for the Creative Eating of the Ish~

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

1. My personal favourite was entry 5. I liked how simple, yet significant it was. It didn't feel waited down with meaning, instead it was handled subtly and with a lot of depth. It left a solid impact on me.

2. I think the theme was best represented in entry 2. I liked how it showed us that you have to take your chances in life when they are granted to you, yet you can't always know how they will turn out. Freedom is important for living, yet taking that freedom can cost your own life. The question is, is it more important to live a long life or a short life of freedom.

3. Though many were well written, I think I'll pick entry 9. I liked the descriptive elements that were used in the entry.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

C'mon guys, I got like 5 more million to give away!

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. I'd have to choose entry number 2 for a beautiful choice in vocabulary, and how many parts flowed together. I always look for that, and it's awesome to read. It reminds me of a novel I read independently for English last semester. The idea of rebirth was easy to recognize if not obvious.

2. Definitely entry 5. I'm a simple minded reader, so I didn't catch the idea behind what was going on until like the 3rd paragraph (Doi x_X), but it was really nice. You could really feel how painful it was for her to watch her loved ones walk by without any way to interact with them somehow. A shame it was so short!

3. Entry 3 by far. I'm no amazing writer, but this one felt almost professional. The use of literary devices and descriptive imagery did a great job of painting the ideas in my mind. It just feels so incredibly polished and well done. You can just tell from reading it over that it took more than an hour to write.

This is why I can't stand reading fanficition! Cliffhangers, gah.

Kudos to all the writers on AF and your confidence to enter the contest. Good luck to everyone, because I admire every piece of work here.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

;Pirou Guava. Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2008 06:40 PM
    Threads

1. My personal favorite would be number 10 because it was really interesting. It flowed and captured the mood really well. Also, I like the imagery in the story. Overall, it was well written and I enjoyed reading it.

2. The story that represented the theme the most is number 5. I thought the beginning was strange and mysterious. The whole story was sad and I could actually feel what the protagonist was feeling. The theme "rebirth" was easy to identify in this story.

3. The best written story is number 9. The first time I read it, I didn't see any major spelling or grammatical errors. The style of the story was nice. The story provided sufficient details. I like how the climax was at the end of the story. Overall, good job.

Last edited by Et cetera; 03-16-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Made a typo. <<;

The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. (:

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

3 more until I can close voting!

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

1. the one your personal favorite. Entry 5: Entry 5 is beautifully written, i personally love it, especially
    She could only watch, wishing she could bend down and embrace him, but she couldn’t. She shouldn’t.
    im loving the words you used.

2. the one you feel represented the theme best. Entry 2: Entry 2 sort of outline the theme, but as I read on, the theme became stronger and stronger in the story. I love it, i adore it. Also i agree with Mira that theres a strong instance of rebirth in the story.

3. the one you feel was the well written. Entry 1: I find it very eye catching and want to read more. I really like the conversation details. Fantastic.
    Last edited by LiLi.; 04-04-2008 at 05:47 AM.
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

1- Personal Favorite: Entry 5... it was pretty simple but beautifull. I like it very much.

2- The one you feel represented the theme best: Entry 7. Very descriptive. i enjoyed all the details XD

3- The one you feel was the well written: Entry 9. Really interesting! i enjoyed the plot!
    Last edited by law~; 06-03-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'd really like to announce the winner, but unfortunately I don't know who wrote what entry. I apologize for the trouble in advance, but could all authors please PM me with which entry was their own?

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, I have to end this one way or the other. I have no idea who wrote which entries, but I'll announce now which received the most votes. Hopefully the authors of those stories will then announce themselves.

Most votes: Entry 5 with 4 votes

Most votes: Entry 2 with 5 votes

Most votes: Entry 9 with 5 votes

And the story that received the most overall votes from the combined categories: Entry 5 with 11 votes!

So if the authors will come forward we can properly congratulate them and hopefully dole out some prizes ^^

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got 1 vote for well written and a worthy mention. Entry 1 is mine.

If it isn't too much trouble can you unlock (or un-close?...er open? There we go.) it for me so I can leave commentary, put some of the stuff I took/left out back in and all that nifty stuff. Like a director's cut.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

I'm the author of Entry 5. ><; Thank you to all who voted for me. ^-^

Edit: Er...oops. Right..well, I PMed you too. ><; Skipped your first post. Sorry.
    Last edited by clowangel; 08-21-2008 at 02:09 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

We're getting there @.@ Here's what I have so far:

Entry 1: Kie_D_K
    Entry 2: unknown
    Entry 3: unknown
    Entry 4: unknown
    Entry 5: clowangel
    Entry 6: unknown
    Entry 7: Hypergraphian
    Entry 8: LadyWolf14
    Entry 9: omniking3
    Entry 10: Ami~chan

Please let me know if you wrote or know who wrote entries 2, 3, 4, and 6. And to clowangel and omniking3: Congratulations! You'll be receiving some kind of prize, just let me confer with Aies about what she intended to dole out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kie_D_K View Post
    I got 1 vote for well written and a worthy mention. Entry 1 is mine.

If it isn't too much trouble can you unlock (or un-close?...er open? There we go.) it for me so I can leave commentary, put some of the stuff I took/left out back in and all that nifty stuff. Like a director's cut.
    Why don't you repost it instead? Everyone's free to repost them and do what they like now that the contest is kind of officially over. Add on, turn them into other stories, and what-have-you.
    Last edited by Fabala; 08-22-2008 at 02:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information