AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bully or bullied?

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'm not bullied but i'm talked about for being a goth and sometimes emo person.I used to be bullied because of how uncute I am =_=,but I just do waht I do to people who get on my nerves.......Pull a lighter out of my pocket >D.

lol JK
    What i'll really do is do something weird to freak them out,then they leave me alone,like today,I said I drink blood

I really do,my own^^
    and they left with a freakish exspression.

anyway i'm not bullied anymore,rather just talked about for being a not very cute person =_=
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Alias's Child Prodigy! prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2008 01:54 PM
    Threads

Sgurd Ekoms, I never took drugs for leisure even when I was young. As for that post, I am currently incapable of translating what it means, it does appear to be nothing more but nonsense though.

Thank you my little pet.
    Mode: P: A, S: C

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yup, I agree. *im one to talk*
    Idk why people harass other people. I mean, people are just getting dumber everyday.
    And, yes, I do regret bulling someone. But, not that I bully...well, only to those who annoys me *only certain people really, and not that much, only 2/1 probably*, but I wouldn't say I'm a bully. *cough*sanin*cough* ...*smiles at KP* ...lol xD
    And, as for being bullied, never. People never do mess with me. Idk, but I like it that way. This classmate of mine tells people who mess with me *just a little tease*, that i know kung fu/karate, and, ugh, I'm not all that -__-; They say that, just cuz they saw me do a little performance like that in out dance class. -_-;And that was a year ago. I'm surprised they remembered...

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Alias's Child Prodigy! prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2008 01:54 PM
    Threads

I seriously think that people who bully others have issues behind the curtain; There is always a reason for everything, and at times it eludes us and think that someone is simply being rude for no good reason. Think of a person who just had a fight with his lover, do you think this person would be in a good mood when confronting you? Perhaps these people simply encounter such horrors in their lives on a regular basis that they act this way most of the time. Another reason is probably that they were simply raised this way, ill-mannered by parents who are not any better.

I usually mind my own business but I will not let other people bully me around. Once they know that they cannot toy with you so easily, they will stop and look for other people to bully with the least amount of effort.

Thank you my little pet.
    Mode: P: A, S: C

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

i was picked on all throughout elementary and middle school and the beginning of high school and some times i didn't have any friends. but now i feel totally confident about myself and they leave me alone.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

Believe it or not, you can kill someone with kindness. I was bullied in school when I was younger! It wasn't a pleasent experience. But then I corrected all of the bullies in my life and they backed down.
    ~♡Ѻnn@♡~

Senior Member Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2011 12:49 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

People don't mess with me, and I don't mess with them. I'm an overly lazy person and I find arguments to be such a drag. But yeah they know they'll have it ten times worse if they mess with me.
    |Power of The Mask|

Senior Member demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 11:18 PM
    Threads

um i guess a little of both, i get bullied, but sometimes when i get mad i do it a little.i try not to bully, but sometimes i do it without really knowing.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I was never bullied before. No one would even try to do so.
    Neither of the two choices.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I don't get bullied at school and I have too nice of a nature to bully other people >.>

Believe it or not, I fit into the emo category in my school so most people leave me alone. Except for the few preps that insist on making fun of my manga and my stuff in general, but that's not bullying that's just being mean.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not a bully and i'm not bullied as well.
    But,i got to admit i bully when i don't like a person,but i rarely do that.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

I am not a bully nor have I ever been bullied, I have seen some kids get bullied and the majority of the time I find in some way they deserve it.

If you are getting bullied you have to look at why it is you that is getting bullied.
    ████████████

Senior Member Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 12:49 PM
    Don't know but they all have funny white coats.
    Threads

Bullied (see the "What people think of you" thread for details)
    When things go boom ... RUN AWAY!!!!

I Don't Rep Back If you want rep from me give me a good reason.

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

Both.. When I was younger I would get messed with alot, but I always faught back. >=D Always keep yer pride!!!

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

back in elementary and middle scholl I was bullied. Now Everyone doesnt mees with me anymore which is a good thing I get along with everyone around my school
    Are you Experienced?

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

I've never been bullied. Made fun of occasionally maybe, but never seriously bullied.

I've never bullied anyone else either but I do have one friend that I find very easy to make fun of. He gets wound up real easy and he's hilarious when he's angry. I guess if I'd met him in school or hadn't befriended him so quickly it could have become a bully situation.

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

I used to be bullied by my teamates in my hockey team just because I was the new addition to the team and the seniors thought they were better then all of the juniors.There was not a thing they dirint do to me.So I got pist off and beat the crap out of the one who called herself the team leader(She wasent the team captain but acted like she was).There is just so much a person can take so I guess I ain't that innocent for ending the conflict with violence but it work I guess.

Edit:Now since I'm a senior in the team,I'm the team captain and I will not allow bullying to be done between my teamates.
    Last edited by Meyrin; 02-12-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    In memories of LikeNaruto.com, the best Naruto site/Social Network ever created

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by prototypetetra View Post
    Sgurd Ekoms, I never took drugs for leisure even when I was young. As for that post, I am currently incapable of translating what it means, it does appear to be nothing more but nonsense though.

You deserve a good rep just for admitting your idiocy.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can I do both by bullying myself?

But seriously. Bullies suck!!!

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 09:29 PM
    Threads

When I was in school, I was bullied. I was short, scrawny, wore glasses, etc. and more or less had a big target painted on me. I couldn't do anything about it until I started learning martial arts. Then after a fight or two I would generally be left alone (at least for the physical bullying) until we moved (I was an army brat) and the process would repeat. That lasted up until the last couple years of high school when I hit average height and looked just strong enough that bullies tended to stick to verbal abuse.

I definitely think that schools should have more power to stop bullying, physical or otherwise. No child should have to deal with constant torment like I did, especially in the place where they are supposed to be focused on learning.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ridana View Post
    When I was in school, I was bullied. I was short, scrawny, wore glasses, etc. and more or less had a big target painted on me. I couldn't do anything about it until I started learning martial arts. Then after a fight or two I would generally be left alone (at least for the physical bullying) until we moved (I was an army brat) and the process would repeat. That lasted up until the last couple years of high school when I hit average height and looked just strong enough that bullies tended to stick to verbal abuse.

I definitely think that schools should have more power to stop bullying, physical or otherwise. No child should have to deal with constant torment like I did, especially in the place where they are supposed to be focused on learning.
    I've had a similar experience too. But the thing is, when I started learning marital arts, I became very cocky and my ego inflated 100 times, until it popped one day. Now, I don't consider myself a marital artist anymore, and prefer not to use it in school. For some reason, bullies push me to use it against them. If only they knew... I was told not to use it by my parents anyway. Right now, I'm like Jet Li with the collar on.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Closed Thread

Thread Information