AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Seriously>>

eagle-eyed >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_>'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 11:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I am born in South Korea but I live in the Philippinesc",
    Threads

Default Seriously>>

Do you still enjoy the series? I think naruto has changed its phase alot since the start of the useless filler arcs and i've noticed that it has been slowly adopting to lesser violence. (What I'm pointing at are the last 50 episodes before shippuuden) If I wasnt a self-committed naruto fan I'd probably would not watch the series anymore. Dunno* ..a week ago I've just watched the naruto-shippuuden movie. I was so dissappointed with the tiring same old storyline and weak villains; probably if it wasnt for the cool effects I would give it a 3/10.

Hmm.. I couldnt help but watch the first 150 episodes all-over again. To me it was the whole concept of naruto (of what's in the box) and of what naruto should be. (Eh') I'm just hoping that the Hidan and Kakuzu arc wont be a push-over.
    Last edited by >_o_aiglos_o_>; 05-28-2008 at 10:57 AM.

tag and render by me.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Yeah... I've gotta' agree to some o' that...
    But I kinda' like da' fillas'! Some of them are funny too!
    Like da' one "what's behind Kakashi's mask?" I LOVED! Too funny!
    My friends and I love that, and watch it all the time!
    And just laugh, and laugh..!
    And ya... They did get into a little "minimum violence" type thing.
    But they got back into:
    The drama! The action! And... The VIOLENCE BABY!! BOOYA!!!
    Especially with the whole "Gaara ark" (FAVE! )
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

eagle-eyed >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_>'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

: I forgot! I also love the Suna invasion and the last showdown between Sasori, Chiyo nd saku. The part that really turned me off with the battle was the 3rd Kazekage using the iron sand as a pyramid and the other like a big mortar. The animation they gave to Sasori wasn't like up to the standards owing to an Akatsuki member.

(Eh') What's funny.. is when Chiyo baA nd Sakura heal each other. *So gay* I mean.. hell like didnt they just met each other?!?? Beginning with Chiyo who doesnt like Konoha that well.

If only these comment would reach Masashi.. it's like Naruto's becoming more like Barney nd friends.

tag and render by me.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

The arcs to me are kinda are entertaining. Im such a loser for saying that lol! We get to see a side of every character that we havent seen in like ages! Like last Saturday, Toonami just started the whole Land of the Sea arc. We havent seen Anko since like 5 seasons ago! Thats like forever!

One other thing, I dont like the extra long arcs that seem to go on for like ever and seem to never end. I begin to get bored with the show for a while but I still watch it. I love the show itself. But the storyline can get me a bit restless to move on to the next arc. So yeah. Thats just me...
    Last edited by Mayonnaise-Senpai; 05-28-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh well** I'm still watching Samurai Champloo and it's the only anime that got me laughin. (Dunno if you would believe it) up until now this is the only anime I had so much fun while all I do is watch! I'm not saying naruto should only focus on fights, missions, invasions or stuff. It's good it still has its grip on moments to make its viewers laugh. Esp. when that uber popular episode wherein Naruto and the gang tried to unveil Kakashi's mask.

*Ugh* 've got enough of this.. I'm just putting high hopes on the episodes to come.
    Last edited by >_o_aiglos_o_>; 05-29-2008 at 03:32 AM.

tag and render by me.

Senior Member Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

Just the filler arcs. That's what I did. I was afraid that if I kept watching them I would just give up on Naruto. So I skipped up to episode 213. Now I'm watching Shippuuden. It's good!
    (There are a few entertaining fillers... Not as good as the normal arc, though. The 'Drunken Fist' episode was the best! ^^)
    Last edited by Aki_Saku; 05-29-2008 at 06:08 AM.

"The world is not beautiful...
    Therefore it is."
    -Kino no Tabi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One more thing. I have thoroughly read the manga before and it seems that it has not been updated for awhile now. After Gaara was revived he was never seen on action again. Is this the way Masashi does things? Hmm. Gaara died and was reborn; is the role of the once morbid character fulfilled?

tag and render by me.

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

the only reason im still reading the manga is because i want to find out what going to happen with sasuke.
    it really lost its touch.
    Family:
    Sister: Keroppi-Chan

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I still enjoy the manga. The story is still great even though I noticed the art is not good as it used to be. Not a fan of the anime because of the fillers and how slow the events move. Shippuuden is awful. It's not entertaining as the old episodes of Naruto (not fillers). I started watching the anime so I could remember what happened in the manga. (I was too lazy to re-read all those chapters) I then stopped watching Shippuuden because I know the fillers will make me want to stab myself to death. The fillers were never funny except that episode where they wanted to reveal Kakashi's face. In the anime, fillers specifically, they make Naruto look dumber than he is and let him do... unwanted stuff. O_o; So, yeah. I'll just stick to reading the manga. Much better.

Naruto movies suck, btw. Except for the first movie. I enjoyed watching it.
    You're right. The fourth movie was a huge disappointment. Stupid story, no interesting effects, and normal animation. It was obvious that they put no effort into making it. I didn't like it at all.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Aki_Saku View Post
    -The 'Drunken Fist' episode was the best! ^^-
    Yeah! Totally!
    My friends and I laughed SOOOO hard at that!
    Infact, we still do! lol! And also in the Chunin Exams, when Lee
    was about to fight Gaara, and he was kicking/punching the air, and saying
    stuff about "reverse phsycology!" We constantly put (say) that anywhere!
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

Ok, look. Yes, I know Naruto is probably a really bad anime, but that doesn't stop me from loving it. Fillers suck, I'm in the middle of them now. Shippuden also looks like it will suck. It completely lacks the emotion of the first Naruto. I expected to bawl my eyes out when Gaara died and then came back, but the manga was so dry that I wasn't really moved at all, and any sad Gaara thing can make me cry.
    Does anyone but me notice the same repeating theme throuought the fillers? They ALL have to do with either a "monster inside of me and nobody loves me" or revenge. Its Sasuke and Naruto all over again. It is pointless. Regardless, Naruto is my lil bro and I can't stop watching the show.

The one thing I am looking forward to is the Akatsuki. They rock. Tobi is the best and it is so easy to make fun of their flaws. Akastukirox, thats all I have to say.

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    Threads

I donßt watch it. I only read the chapters and I think yeah it has changed a lot but it hasnīt turned out worse. We will see how it will be.
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

Donīt pay too much attention to my bad english^^

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Well, I think it's okay.. After all the story will be all connected again to the very first episode.. Everything will be explained.. I like that..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Ur mom Nishikawa Takanori is on a distinguished road Nishikawa Takanori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2008 01:28 PM
    Threads

Unfortunately, I still enjoy it, even if I DO deny such.

Senior Member Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1332-7412-2038

The only thing that makes the series unenjoyable(just as everyone else has said) is the filler arcs. If those didnt exist then i proably couldnt keep away from the show as easily as i do now. When i read the manga its hard to stop reading because it is interesting pretty much the entire time.

Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    Threads

yeah, I donīßt think the anime is better than the manga. without filler arcs and filler arcs...there are many details which were forgotten in the anime although they are really important for the story...I guess there are only a few mangas with a good anime. Like death note, I believe...thereīs no filler..
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

Donīt pay too much attention to my bad english^^

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2015 06:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think it ever lost its touch. It just got old and stale. The feeling that Naruto one provided you doesn't give you the same high because you've adapted to it over all this time.

Your Mischievous Angel Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Alice AK47 Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2010 06:32 PM
    In a world of disgust. ~ [ I'm happy with the one I love xD ]
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: YukiAtsuma PSN ID: YukiAtsuma

Naruto was really good but after sasuke left it sorta lost it's touch. But when shippuden started, it started to get interesting again.
    " Embrace your dreams. If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams. . . "

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2015 06:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Naruto is overally a good show but the fillers is a really annoying part and really slowed down the show.
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 07-05-2008 at 09:37 PM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

I still like the series, although I stopped watching the anime after the fillers. I guess I got really bored and was going to skip them, although I never really wanted to watch it after finding another series. I still like the series though, and will probably catch up with the episodes whenever I have time.

I don't think the series has changed that much, but there are a lot of things that turned me off about the Shippuden series. I think that the whole series is becoming too long and stretched out.

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Closed Thread

Thread Information