AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did you know

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Did you know

Free style poem. 'Nuff said.

Did you know?
    Did you
    know that
    when you
    look down
    or close your eyes
    your eyelashes seem
    really long.
    Did you?

Did you
    know that
    after you
    are out in the
    cold for very long
    you blush
    it's cute
    did you?

I think
    that I
    might like
    you more than a friend.

I know now,
    but did
    you
    know?

Sig by meisou!

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

That was really good! I loved it. I mean we, the other observers, look at these things and find them very attractive and we tend to pay attention to the small things in a person that we like and deep down we want to tell them about their beauty's. It's amazing to me cause your poem is exactly how I've always felt with all of the people that I've liked and I'm glad I entered this thread and read it. It was awesome! *clapping and applauding and whistling*

~Ninna-san
    ~♡Ņšnn@♡~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information