AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: super 17 saga and resurrection of frieza and cell

Member perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16 has a reputation beyond repute perfectcell16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2009 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default super 17 saga and resurrection of frieza and cell

the super 17 saga was good but what is the point of the episode ' resurrection of frieza and cell ' they made them two look like little weaklings, I think the best part of that episode is when nappa came back for a brief minute and got killed by the same person twice.

And thats a disgrace they made cell look weak.

Please tell me what has the resurrection of frieza and cell gotta do with the super 17 saga. Just curious.

But still super 17 rules!!!

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 05:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry to say, but I have no idea. Anyways, I enjoyed seeing Cell and Frieza in the Super 17 saga. I guess it was for comic relief. At the level Goku is at(even if he is a child) he can beat his old enemies easily. Of course, Frieza could of tried that movable version of Krillin's Destructo Disk. And Cell could've tried to use that bomb thingie again, and try to blow up the HFIL. What I don't understand is, how does 2 Android # 17s fused together equal a match with SSJ5 Goku? And I loved that machine gun thing that 17 used, it was so cool. It would've been cool if Frieza and Cell turned good(plus all the other villains) and helped the Z fighters take on the evil Black Star Dragons.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Member Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2008 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by perfectcell16 View Post
    the super 17 saga was good but what is the point of the episode ' resurrection of frieza and cell ' they made them two look like little weaklings, I think the best part of that episode is when nappa came back for a brief minute and got killed by the same person twice.

And thats a disgrace they made cell look weak.

Please tell me what has the resurrection of frieza and cell gotta do with the super 17 saga. Just curious.

But still super 17 rules!!!
    The point was for Goku to get stuck down there, and for Cell and Frieza to distract him for as long as possible.

Cell and Frieza were weaklings compared to some of the fighters at this time like Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Majuub, and Super 17.

Heck, Cell and Frieza pretty much become yesterdays news in the Buu Saga in DBZ.

Member Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Lau View Post
    What I don't understand is, how does 2 Android # 17s fused together equal a match with SSJ5 Goku?
    I think what you meant to say was SSJ4 instead of SSJ5 lol.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gohanisthestrongest View Post
    I think what you meant to say was SSJ4 instead of SSJ5 lol.
    Oopsie! You're right, 'cause I think SSJ5 only exists in fan art and fan fics. It would be cool to see what would happen if Cell absorbed Super 17.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Lau View Post
    Oopsie! You're right, 'cause I think SSJ5 only exists in fan art and fan fics. It would be cool to see what would happen if Cell absorbed Super 17.
    Yes, you are correct.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 06:30 PM
    Threads

All hell will break lose and goku and the other would stand no chance since gohan has became a loer weakling.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd like to see Cell and Frieza vs. Super 17(I know 17 will win, but it will just be cool to see what would happen).

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

Super 17 would fire two energy blasts and they would die, the battle would last roughly two seconds.

And they were little weaklings. They could not raise their battle power in hell.

Closed Thread

Thread Information