AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Someone pleeeeease help?

Junior Member CeltsLass is on a distinguished road CeltsLass's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 10:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Someone pleeeeease help?

I'm new to the boards - new to anime, actually - but I had the brief opportuinity to see a movie on Animidnight a while ago (like, a year) and have been trying to find out the name and rest of the storyline since. I was only able to watch about 20 minutes or so of the beginning, and about 10 minutes of the end, but this is what I got from it. If there's ANYONE out there that can help me find out what the name of this is, I would REALLY, Trully, appreciate it.

1. It seemed like either men and women were on opposites sides, or there was a group of female "pirates" that the military was fighting aginaist.

2. It was based mostly in space.

3. A secondary military character underwent - believe it or not - a sex change to become female to infiltrate the women pirates, and then chose to remain female at the end (I think), because she/he had a thing for another male character (who didn't know until the end that she/he was originally he)

From what I've been able to find out, it almost sounds like Vandread, but I can't find enough info about the Vandread storyline to make sure.

Can you please help me? I thought this storyline was so different from the usual sci-fi, and am really disapointed I can't find it to learn more.

Thanks!
    CeltsLass

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Sounds like you're talking about Vandread to me.

Check the Wikipedia entry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandread
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Junior Member CeltsLass is on a distinguished road CeltsLass's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads

Default possible spoilers... please don't read unless you've seen Vandread

Ollie,

It is.

I did more digging after your suggestion, and I was able to find a spoiler-friendly site detailing more of the storyline

Thanks so much for your help!
    CeltsLass

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Nooo problemo. And now that the case is solved, I'ma lock this thread.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Closed Thread

Thread Information