AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: need help finding the name of this

Junior Member nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786 is infamous around these parts nicole786's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2008 02:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default need help finding the name of this

hey guys, first, let me start by saying that i know this is gonna sound weird. real weird. the only parts i remember from this feature are gonna make me look like a strange guy but this is frustrating me!!

i have only seen this feature once. i was really young and probably shouldnt have been watching it but iv been trying to find the name of it for months.

the only parts i can remember are :

a scene inside a spaceship/fighter ship where a female cyborg/robot is struggling or complaining with a gruff man. he wrestles her a bit until shes over his lap (like he was going to spank her) and he starts to take off her butt in order to reach the circuits beneath - weird i know.

the only other part i remember is of a man (possibly the features protagonist) in a cave or something. he goes to sleep and these horrible long leech like creatures sneak up to him and start sucking his blood. then he wakes up.

seriously thats it!! thats all i can remember!! it may be around 15 years old but thats just a guess.

any help on this would be REALLY appreciated.

as i said i know how weird that sounds.

thanks!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2014 05:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

1. this is the wrong forum. The anime you're describing is obviously not feudal.
    2. the anime sounds very inappropriate.
    3. you're posting pictures that are completely unrelated to what your topic is, and they aren't needed

CLOSED

Closed Thread

Thread Information